Demon King's Elf General Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you have in mind?" Viara asked.

"Two teams, both attacking from one side of the pyramid, the winner gets the honor of killing the mysterious horn lord," Azazel explained.

"Teams?" Viara voiced.

"You can pick from five demon lords the one who is the most pleasing to you," the king replied and manifested images of five demons as illusions. Then he explained about them like they were athletes in murder and destruction before Viara took her pick.

"I would have to go with the lord of lunark demons," Viara voiced. The purple-skinned slender demons were not that pleasing to look at but they were agile and perfect for assassinations with their stealth and speed-based skills.

"Interesting choice, personally I would have gone with the ogres, you can never go wrong with them but it's your choice," Azazel mused and faded away the projections. Just the idea of having to somehow milk the massive monstrosity made the elf princess shiver.

"Now, send the summons to the lords, I will have a warrior feast with competitions, I expect attendance within the hour," Azazel announced and Viara spotted some shadowy figures leave from the corner of her eyes.

** * **

Azazel had kept stroking Viara like some weird stress relief toy while the guests arrived one by one. Hurok had been cornered by a host of succubi and Amy stood nearby while pretending to look like a proper maid.

"Lord Herak, do approach me," Azazel mused while looking at a tall purple demon that had four slim hands that moved in unnaturally precise ways. Viara's arousal did little to lessen the effects of his creepy appearance.

"My king, what is your wish of me?" Herak voiced with a deep bow even as his black eyes bore into Viara's skin.

"The lord of succubi has picked you as her favorite for tonight's main competition, she is expecting to get a lot of your semen before it starts so don't hold back," Azazel instructed.

"Yes my king," the purple demon bowed and offered one of his hands to Viara. "I will be sure to take care of her... needs."

"It will be my pleasure of working with you," Viara voiced with a hard swallow and stood up to take the hand. He immediately used it to pull her to his side and all found hands landed on her body.

"I will not keep you waiting, not only has our king ordered so but I have burned from my first glance at your nubile body to get acquainted with your holes," Herak said while his hands slid to Viara's thighs and armpits. A moment later she was easily lifted up with spread legs like she had been put on a rack.

"The faster the better," Viara muttered. She saw how a slimy purple tentacle grew to slide along her vulva. When she thought it could not look any more disgustingly beautiful, another identical copy slid to her view.

"Tell me, what holes do you wish me to use?" Herak asked while his cocks slid to almost sandwich Viara's puffed vulva between them. The idea of double penetration filled the corrupt princess's mind but that would have definitely wasted half of the semen entirely.

"My pussy, just my pussy is fine," Viara uttered and the first tentacle did not waste time to slide in. It explored all the way to the end like it was taking measures.

"If that is your wish," Herak grunted and a moment later the second tentacle plunged to accompany the first one. They both pushed into the sides of the elf's inner gate only to wrap into each other. The twist made her pant and it suddenly felt like one clumpy cock had formed within her.

The long fingers from the hands that held Viara's armpits moved to sandwich her perky mounds, they tingled with hard nipples but the first pulse from the cock almost made the elf princess forget about them. Not only did the twisted length thrust but it pulsed and she was dragged a bit to the opposite direction by the hands.

Viara bit into her lower lip to resist an urge to shamefully moan from the start. The heat pulses from her brand did not even have the decency to sync with the cock so she was subjected to a constant assault.

"You live up to your reputation, truly pleasurable and different from ordinary succubi," Herak commented. He moved aside from the king so he stood there fucking Viara like an attendant while gathering an audience.

Viara squirted to the floor as a reply and gritted her teeth. She really wished the creature would start cumming soon so she could be done with the disgusting pleasure. It would be so easy for her to surrender to it once again but even if it felt silly, there was a suspicion in the back of her mind that if she gave up too many times, she would stop caring about anything else.

"Ighhii," Viara let out a weird feral sound when pressure and heat exploded within her. There was more than enough thick semen to burst out of her in several violent squirts. For a moment it almost rained to the floor with constant droplet sounds.

"Mistress, do you wish me to help you with the overflow?" Amy asked. The maid had been keenly observing the situation the whole time.

"Do what you want," Viara uttered. The efficiency of the pump managed to make her womb bloat just a bit from the first climax. Even as it let her feel the demons under the lord's command, it was not nearly enough.

"Am I pleasing you? Do you wish me to please your other holes?" Herak asked. By now his fingers were like clamps on Viara's breasts that squeezed them into a different shape.

"Please slow down... this is enough... for the moment... let me... focus on it," Viara voiced. The quantity was far more than the imp lord's and the demons in the network were far more powerful. There was even some strange hostility about her trying to enter it.

"As you wish," the purple demon said and slowed down only to slide a tongue tentacle to Viara's neck. Even if it came as a surprise to her, she still kissed its tip when it reached her lips just to get it over with.

Once Amy was done with the floor, she moved to lick Viara's stretched vulva like it was soaked in some sweet nectar. She completely stopped spilling of all kinds in seconds. Though her hands also wandered to the elf princess's stomach to feel up the pulses from the cock.

Herak's tentacle-tongue wrapped with Viara's and kept sliding into her throat. It was soon accompanied by another from another side of the elf's head like most things about this demon came in pairs. They stretched her lips wide open while the disgustingly sweet taste of semen traces burned Viara's tongue. Though she did not want to admit that she recognized it.

Viara's eyes tilted to see a large wall monitor show what was happening to her. She barely recognized the lust-broken elf with a brightly shining brand on her lower stomach. If she would not have known better, even she would have thought it was some sex-addicted whore.

When the tentacle-tongues climaxed in Viara's mouth, she got the idea of swallowing too late and some of the seed spurted down her chin and to her breasts. Amy immediately took it as a sign to lift up and lick them clean before kissing her tentacle-filled lips.

"Lord of succubi, your body truly lives up to your title in the pleasure it is able to give me," Herak voiced even as both of his tongues were occupied.

"I will thank you on behalf of my mistress for your compliment," Amy voiced while she helped the purple fingers to massage Viara's breasts that dripped from the blue succubi's saliva.

A moment later Herak's cock exploded again and Amy headed down to deal with the spilling. This time Viara's feral attempt to moan was muffled by a burst of seed down her throat. Her tilting eyes glazed almost enough to blur away the deranged vision of what was happening to her body.

Viara focused on the host of lunark demons that she was increasingly connected to. One by one they dotted her consciousness in thousands and suddenly her climaxing body only felt like a small link in the connection between them and her mind.

Herak climaxed several more times into Viara until the connection was strong enough for her to communicate with him to at least liberate her mouth. The tongue-tentacles retreated only for Amy to come to a deep kiss to make the elf princess swallow some of the semen she had collected. Viara eventually pushed the blue maid away and she lowered to guard the leaking of her mistress's pussy.

"I-I'm ready," Viara stuttered. Even if she kept her mind sharp by distancing it, her body still felt like a fuck-doll in a rack.

"Excellent, Lord Grog, I choose you as the opponent in this match. As only one host is at play from Viara's side, I trust you can handle it alone?" Azazel voiced while addressing a large red brute.

"It will be my honor to fight alone," Grog boomed. He moved to the opposite side of Viara on the large dais in front of the king's divan. A moment later most of the monitors showed a large pyramid valley covered in mist. Though a strange wind blew the shroud away moments later.

"The rules are simple, you get one portal on your side of the main pyramid, your goal is to kill the horn lord with your host, understood?" Azazel voiced and the participants nodded. A moment later the monitors showed a large portal open on the inner courtyard on both sides of the large central stone construction. Red ogres poured through one and purple four-armed demons from the other.

Both of the courtyards turned into complete carnage in seconds as the minotaur guards barely had the time to react before being assaulted. Viara put all her focus on her lunark demons. She split them into groups that were all sent to attempt entry through different parts of the pyramid while alarms rang everywhere louder and louder.

The main force rushed the gateway on her side and others were assigned to balconies, windows, and side towers. As the pyramid complexes were heavily connected in multiple ways, some of the nearby buildings might have secret access that was less guarded.

Though as the main group shred the honor guards and jumped to the roof of the entrance corridor like spiders, Viara focused on guiding them. She had access to the monitors that showed their progress on top of the individual connections so few things were impeding her overall situation awareness besides being pumped by two tentacle cocks.

Once inside, the fast purple demons were even deadlier by utilizing their agility to move past guards from above and flank them with their sharp blades. Their combination of using two hands to grab and two to strike was extremely effective like they all were born assassins.

The advance of Viara's troops was only halted when a line of strange constructs blocked them. At first glance, they looked like rusted humanoid metal statues that were oozing some weird green oil. But then they burst into fire and charged the demons like frenzied beasts. Viara had never seen such strange constructs before but they kind of made sense if the goal was to defend a large stone building from living enemies that did not like smoke nor fire.

While Viara tried to find routes around the flaming defenders, the red ogres simply charged through them as easily as they had done to the doors n their side. When one of them died, the next one used the corpse like a battering ram with no care. But then they reached a large hall and giant mechanical constructs came to life on both sides. Their cleaving axes were enough to slice even the ogres apart but they did not give up and simply ripped the constructs into pieces one by one.

Not that Viara had the time to think about the ogres, while she sent task groups to find ways deeper using stealth abilities she had to defend the portal against a minotaur counter-attack. Several large rusted tanks filled with glowing runes had charged through the closed courtyard gate to rain projectiles on the portal. Not that it really mattered unless they hit one of the demons coming out of it.

Meanwhile, a group of lunark demons managed to reach one of the inner halls of the pyramid by using roofs and speed. They were met by a group of cloaked minotaurs that surrounded a large horned brute that had golden horns.

"Well, look who we found," Azazel mused while tapping his chin. "I think the one with the tacky horns is hiding something."

"That's the current horn lord, kill him," Hurok boomed despite being locked to a wall by a host of succubi who did not seem to care about the action that much when the minotaur's cock could be milked for exotic sweet semen.

The stealth of the lunark demons did not seem to matter with the cloaked minotaurs and they used electric magic to incinerate them with ease. But as more of the assassins streamed into the hall they kept getting closer and closer until some of them began throwing blades at the magic users.

Azazel stood up with a wide smile a moment after a purple barrier stopped the swords. His reaction seemed strange enough to the audience that some focused on him. Though Viara only noticed that something had changed when Azazel stepped next to the minotaurs to easily cleave their heads off without even moving his hands. Only the one with the golden horns remained but even he took steps back.

The demon king was gone from his hall and he spoke to the minotaur in one of the strange languages Viara did not understand. A moment later purple lightning exploded around Azazel but it was pierced by beams of red light. A melted line appeared into the stone roof and Viara had trouble understanding what was even happening.

Even if the elf princes knew the demon king was powerful, the ease he sent a beam of red light that even pierced the clouds made her mind gape. In the next moment, a large explosion shocked the pyramid only for more red beams of light to completely obliterate the falling stone.

Viara felt how almost half of the demons she was connected to were decimated in seconds. It happened so fast she barely even felt them feel anything. The monitors showed how a red blast melted stone around the central pyramid and the ones on the sides tilted as the ground shifted. But only a moment later the next blast of red light devoured most of the valley.

Azazel appeared back to stand in front of his divan while the monitors showed how dust flowed into the new central crater as the magical explosion had even wiped the air.

"Well that was more annoying than I expected, I sure hate it when one of them sneaks in," Azazel mused and sat down back to his divan. There were no signs of any damage on him.

The elf princess had never seen anything so powerful, most magic had trouble destroying stone but to the demon king, it had seemed like less than butter. Not to mention he acted like he had simply deleted some vermin in a house he owned with the minimal effort needed to do so.

"Even if there were some, unforeseeable circumstances. It would seem today's match ended in a draw," Azazel mused and pulled one of the nearby succubi to grope her breast. He had to hold her still with force to stop her from reach for his cock.

"So it would be just if both of you share a partial punishment game," Azazel voiced. His ability to send demon armies via portals was one thing but if he wanted to, he could apparently also destroy any city he wanted. And the only thing apparently stopping him was that it was not entertaining, that entire concept made Viara's' mind tilt even harder than the first time she saw stone being cut like butter.

"What say you?" Azazel insisted while Viara stared at him with dilated pupils and a hanging tongue.

"Yes my god... I mean king... my god-king?" Viara uttered. When she heard her words, she realized just how deeply she had been shaken by the ultimate display of power.

"Hah, that's funny, you are permitted to call me your god-king," Azazel grinned. "Now, what should I pick... Princess Viara you must make Lord Grog climax just once with your feet."

"That task is impossible to her, I can't climax with so little pressure, just look at her small feet," the big demon ogre boomed. Even his hanging cock was thicker than Viara's arm.

"It would not be a punishment game if it was easy, now would it?" Azazel voiced and demonic astral chains wrapped around the ogre lord to drag him to the ground. It prompted Herak to let go of Viara and retreat while she stumbled to her feet supported by Amy who somehow also managed to clean the princess's semen spilling.

Despite Grog's protest, he grew hard with a towering red brick by the time Viara stood next to him. She did not need to figure out how to climb on him as the chains wrapped around her to lift her to his stomach. Only her legs were left free while even her breasts were wrapped from the base by the red chains.

Viara landed her feet to the sides of the erect cock but she had to agree with the ogre lord, it felt like she was trying to masturbate a cock with two fingers. Though it still should have been possible if she put some effort into it. So she did not hold back and tried to drag the leathery skin along the shaft as fast as possible.

"Harder, you can never get me to climax like this," Grog commented while barely giving any time for Viara to hone her technique. "Harder."

The elf princess pushed the cock toward herself to wrap it between her knees. It aimed its tip dangerously at her face but it let her use her thighs with better efficiency to jerk the red brick.

The constant motion around the burning flesh was oddly relaxing to Viara as it strained her enough to not think of what just happened. She would have to do it eventually but now she simply focused on getting the cock climax as soon as possible.

Focusing on the giant manhood kept pulsing Viara's brand and an absurd idea of just trying to get the tip in crept into her mind. But as it would not have been physically possible, the elf princess used the energy from the arousal to move her legs faster.

Viara had no idea how long it took but eventually, Grog began to grunt and the cock twitched. She stared at it with gaping lips and heavy breathing when a hot explosion blasted all over her. For a moment she thought she was drowning but then she recognized Amy's tongue sliding on her face. She and other succubi had rushed in like someone had rung the diner bell.

"Congratulations, Princess Viara, you truly accomplished a great feat today," Azazel mused.

"Thank you... my god-king," Viara uttered before falling asleep from sheer exhaustion while Amy kissed her lips.

** * **

Viara had spent hours wrapped in a blanket in her bed and she still had no idea what she should be doing.

"He's a god... he is an actual demon god... that's no king... that's a damn god," Viara muttered to herself. "If he wanted to... he could destroy everything. I need to keep... placating him for the city-states."

"If he gets mad... or bored, he might destroy everything," Viara kept muttering to herself. "So I should just do what he wants... and keep him entertained."

The minotaur and succubi were confused more than anything else about their mistress muttering to herself for a long time. The stuff Viara said was too incoherent for them to even understand her trail of thoughts, so most of them did not even try and focused on milking the minotaur. But Amy stood next to her bed and made sure the blanket kept covering the princess even as she shifted around now and then.

12