Demon King's Pet Ch. 05

Story Info
Sacred temples gets desecrated in the funnest way possible.
4.1k words
4.76
2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - Pray for a Healthy Harvest

After the formalities end, the king takes the two women deeper into the keep, passing through a disheveled but large inner courtyard. The area shows signs of the recent battle, an uprooted tree here, a gutted flower bed there, and some scorch marks on the walls and paving stones. Elli passes a shattered flower pot in that white shimmering stone that even though broken is probably still worth more than the lives of her entire family.

"Come, it took me hours to break through their last defenses. Most of them put up quite a fight!" The demon king is in a high mood as they approach a set of gold doors, carved or molded so that the shape of a busty, scantily armored warrior maiden forms the centerpiece that connects both doors. "Lovely, wasn't she?"

Arisselia goes pale. The king continues, unbothered. "She really was strong, almost as strong as you, my queen. And even more determined. I offered her a place in my harem, as a concubine of course! I had a feeling she'd need coaching before I could enjoy her body more. Alas, she said no and used a powerful spell to seal her life-force into a shield to protect the inner sanctum."

"That's a forbidden act... she had to know it wasn't enough to keep you out!" The queen, mortified, hides the trembling of her hands by clenching at her gown.

"It wasn't." He palms the statuesque relief, cheek first before brushing over its neck and bust. "It's a real shame. Her god didn't even try to save her, unless this is how he thought he could. Instead we had to break the shields around this place and very carefully cut around her to reopen the doorways. I was tempted to cut straight through her, but I'm not convinced she's solid gold. Seemed too morbid. Ah, but she does make the perfect herald for my harem's new chamber." He slides his hand to the side and pushes the door open.

Both women give another respectful glance at the last guardian of the inner sanctum as they walk past.

"Well, my dear wife! Is it everything you were hoping for?" The king spins around in the well-lit space, arms spread wide. The inner sanctum is opulent, a crystal set over the roof high overhead to let in light, towering walls with stained glass motives starting about twenty feet up. The space is nearly empty, except for a fountain at its center with a basin wide enough for four grown men to cleanse themselves in before they pray to their god--or five or six women preparing themselves for theirs. And at the heart of the sanctum, the back wall, is a set of gold statues set close to the stone, all facing the altar of Eidannos. The altar itself is a humble table with a single bowl of flame, everburning, displayed on it, with a cushion for kneeling set out in front. A larger marble alcove holds relics and offerings of food and wine.

It reminds Elli that this is a hallowed place, one inside which only the Holy Knights are allowed. She shouldn't be here. A glance at Arisselia shows that she feels the same misgivings.

"My king, when you promised to do this, I was thinking more of a 'let's fuck on my enemies' thrones' sort of deal." The queen tries to laugh off her discomfort.

"Afraid of an old, dead god, my dear Sorceress of the High Veils?" He mocks, one hand waving in a magic gesture just before the door slams shut, making Elli jump and trapping them inside the sacred space with him. "If it helps, you can't be smited when you have no choice in the matter. You two will be the first offerings to the desecration of this realm. Let me prove that this god is nothing compared to me."

Now, Elli had never traveled far from home, and had certainly never seen Aescaster before. Never even been inside a temple! But even the lowest of the low knew that the flame of Eidannos was ever-burning.

The king of monsters snuffs it out with a single breath.

He grabs the gold bowl that once housed the flame, and turns it in his hands. It melts and reforms, molded into a crude approximation of a naked woman. The king grunts, casting aside the small sculpture onto the rest of the offerings. "Art wasn't my strong suit. Well, my queen, the altar is free. Disrobe and sit."

The queen's hands tremble, and Elli moves to help her with the fasteners at the back of the gown. A moment later, and the fabric slides off her body to the floor. Arisselia strides forward, chin tilted up in calm defiance even as she knows she will do everything he asks. Sitting on the simple, yet sturdy, wooden table, she crosses her legs and waits.

Meanwhile, the king has stripped off his armor and tugged off his jacket and shirt, leaving just a pair of leather breeches and the flap covering his groin. He sits on the ground, pushing the cushion aside for Elli to sit on while she watches closely. Rough hands spread the queen's legs apart, guiding one over his bare shoulder as he hunches forward to kiss her belly.

"It's been a while since you tried to prepare yourselves for me, so I'll do you the courtesy of warming you up before I break you."

Arisselia shudders as his breath reaches her exposed folds. She leans back, bracing one hand on the far side of the altar and the other in his hair as he kisses her inner sanctum.

Listening to each wet, delicious noise they make, Elli trembles in fear and arousal. Her nipples rub against the sheer fabric of her gown, threatening to bounce out with each breath. Any moment now, Eidannos would surely come and she would either be dead, or returned to being a serf, or worse. She could imagine being thrown into a dungeon and having anyone with the coin pay the remaining Holy Knights for use of her body.

And yet, as the quiet, subdued moans of the queen and the wet sounds of the king trying to devour her fill the air, nothing else happens. They are alone.

The queen raises a hand to block the sounds of her delight as she shudders, thighs tight around their master's head. Wordlessly, the king guides her to spin around, laying with her belly and breasts pushed into the altar. Her hands find purchase on one end and her knees the other as she raises her ass up for him.

"I'd finger you some to make this easier, my queen, but it has been too fucking long." His fingers practically tear off the crotch flap holding back his engorged tool, and it's almost more massive than she remembers. "Oil."

Elli leans in at the command, taking the precious bottle out from between her breasts where she had hastily hidden it at the end of their carriage ride. She pours out a good amount on her hands, and begins gently massaging it onto his giant cock until every ridged bump and spine glisten orange in the sunset reflected from above.

For the first time, Elli gets to watch their marital act in full. He places the tip of his monster cock into the queen's trembling hole, and the flat of his hand over her lower back, muttering something that fills the air with the tingle of magic. "You're prepared, my queen. I won't be gentle this time."

That's all the warning either woman gets before he spears her. Arisselia cries out, louder than the farmgirl has ever heard before, and if not for the large hand gripping her waist, she would have been sent flying off the altar. Elli can't look away from where they are joined. Those soft petals are puffed and stretched around his giant shaft, with about an inch of the base still yet to fit inside. The hard bumps of his tool look just as swollen as her strained little bud. With a low growl, the king wraps an arm under her, holding her in place as he rocks, pushing that last inch inside. "My clever queen tried so hard to use her hand or her thighs so she'd never take more than she could handle. But not today. I'll conquer your world and I'll conquer you."

He doesn't waste any time before he starts pounding his tool inside her. The juices of sex and oil splatter onto the altar as he pulls his shaft out nearly to the tip only to pull her hips back as he violently fucks into her compliant body. Elli hesitates to check, but she's fairly certain the queen is sobbing over the edge of the platform.

The sound of his hips slapping against her ass and her soft wails echo together in the once-holy chamber until the light of the sun extinguishes and they are left in near darkness. Before he finishes, the king draws the woman up against his chest, making her look down at the sight of his enormous dick distending her belly, almost all the way up to her perky and scratched breasts.

"You. Are. Mine."

Elli watches as the queen's belly bloats with the flood of her husband's seed. He pulls out about halfway, his large hanging sack still pulsing as he releases more seed, though this time it pours out of Arisselia's abused birthing canal like milk sloshing out of a bucket to stain the altar below.

Almost gently, he pulls her off the rest of his spent length, not nearly so terrifyingly large now that it's softened. Elli moves away from the cushion so he can rest the queen's head on it.

"Poor thing is just tired. She'll recover soon enough." Golden irises regard the concubine trembling before him. "That dress is about to rip apart at the seems, pet." He snorts, motioning for her to take a seat on the altar, still clothed. "I had the idea of ruining your virgin ass while you took my queen's fist, but I think she's not up for the task tonight. And I'm still having fun with your sweet little cunt."

"Do you want me to clean you? Or disrobe?" The farmgirl trembles with anticipation, all her fears having fled at the erotic display she had just watched.

"No." He snaps his fingers, and the rows of sconces alight in flames, driving the shadows back into their corners. "No, I don't think that dress quite fits you. It suits you, certainly. We'll have to make you another. And until then..."

He reaches out towards her strained bosom, s sharp nail easily rending the sheer fabric to free her bouncy breasts and expose her ribs. "That's better." He traces her flesh with callused fingers, soon pinching both buds as she watches breathless and helpless to fight against his will. Instead of a pained cry, she moans and opens her thighs when he tugs on her prominent nipples, pulling at her breasts. "Perhaps I should craft a new choker for you, one that extends to pull your nipples like this." He chuckles as he continues playing.

"Mmm-my king, I'd get used to the feeling and wouldn't even notice it before long." Elli dares to complain, wanting to feel only his touch, and not the bite of metal.

"Hm, you're right on that. Perhaps as an outfit for you to wear for an hour or so while you watch me fuck someone else." The thought brings a flush up her bosom to her cheeks. "I'm not hearing a no."

The king releases her breasts and eases her onto her back. The puddle of his seed soaks into the fabric of her gown, but Elli doesn't care so long as he's the one ruining it. Or ruining her. Strong hands tear a slit from hem to waist, exposing her glistening, dripping lips.

"Perfect, always so ready for your master, aren't you, my pet?"

"Yes, my king." Anticipation still leaves her breathing lightly. Will he impale her and fuck her like he did Arisselia, or will he do it differently?

"Good." Strong fingers massage the inner parts of her thighs, spreading her knees wider and wider. "Ah, your hole is still so tiny, but open now." She mewls, shaking as his warm breath teases her flesh. Releasing one leg, he snaps his fingers again. A discarded relic flies into his waiting hand. Except, it's not just a relic. He holds up the remains of the bowl, now a grotesquely deformed statue of wantonness. "I was never good at sculpting, but..." The head gleams in the firelight, rounded and devoid of details much like the rest of the bumps that hint at a woman's shape. "There's still a use for failures. You're going to clean this while I taste you. And then you're going to give me a nice show until I am ready for a second round."

"What kind of show?" Elli asks, uncertain of his vague instructions.

"Your going to fuck yourself with this."

"Oh!" Oh no. First he desecrated the altar with Arisselia, and now he's going to force her to do the same with a holy instrument. If Eidannos is real, surely this would anger him.

"'Oh' is correct, my pet. Now, get to it." He hands her the golden object.

Elli lays back, ready to comply. The metal is cold against her lips, but it seems to grow warmer as she swallows it into her mouth. The shape is oddly similar to a man's length, and...

The concubine chokes on it as something soft and wet parts her folds and teases her mound. His hair flutters over her thighs, adding another sensation to the rough, clawed grip on her legs. She's forced to pull the statue from her mouth and lick it instead. His wet muscle prods and strokes, and she mewls around the head of the statue as he hums against her nub before continuing down to her aching, needy little hole.

She arches her back as he kisses into it, tongue thrusting inside her tunnel. The statue silences her moans as she sucks on it again, would rather choke on it than give up and beg for his cock in desperate need. No, she'll do exactly as he commands.

After a short eternity, he kisses her mound and leans back. "It's time, pet. Give me a good show."

She pants, and the gold is now free of her mouth. She slides it down her body and sits up on the wooden slab and the remains of her gown, knees bent and legs spread as far as she can. "Yes, my king." She glides the entire length of the metal statue between her soaked lips and angles the head into her birthing canal. "Please watch, and if it pleases you, I'll climax on this inferior tool for your amusement."

It slides easily inside her, much like Arisselia's beautiful fingers. She has to wiggle it around a little to find the right angle, and then she pushes it all the way in. Seven inches of holy gold is now enveloped in her heathen warmth.

He watches the hint of gold from the base almost completely disappear as her body clenches around it.

Elli isn't sure if she can get it back out. Her fingers tremble as they move up to rub against her folds and nub, displaying the pleasure of her own touch for her king. Another squeeze of her muscles forces half of the phallic masterpiece out of her slick canal. She reaches for it, but is stopped by a strong hand on her wrist.

"No, I like how you look as you play with your clit. Allow me." The king returns her fingers to her apex before grabbing the statue himself and thrusting it back inside her.

"Ahh! My King!" She cries out as pleasure rocks her.

"Yes, my little pet?" He thrusts it again, and she watches the hand covering his seed and juice-stained cock move in sync with it.

"My... my king... I..." Her own fingers tremble and pinch at her bud and dig into her folds. "I..."

"You can, my pet. Squeeze this little toy tight and let me watch how you climax around it."

The misshapen metal digs at the points of pleasure hidden deep inside her, and she lays back on the altar, back arching as her fingers dig into her folds. Something clatters to the floor, leaving her canal aching and empty.

"How was it, pet?" He growls, placing his hands beside her head to lean over her panting form. "Was it as good as my cock?"

"Never... please...." She shakes her head before wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders and pulling herself up against the engorged monster cock. "Please, I need you inside me..."

Before Elli can figure out how to get her feet on his thighs so she can climb onto his dick all by herself, he grabs her legs and forces her feet up over her head.

"Such a needy little pet! How did you ever survive five days without my cock inside you?" Amusement rolls off his shoulders as he laughs at the depraved display. Elli whimpers below him, bare legs forced nearly to the wood expose her gaping cunt. The torn dress accentuates the heaving of her jiggling breasts. "I want you like this tonight, sitting on my lap as my semen drips from your cunt, ruined gown showing off what's mine to the world. Everyone will know what I want from my pets. But first, I will fuck your womb and make you and your little cunt weep just as hard as the queen did."

"Oh gods and goddesses!" Elli's eyes almost roll up in her head from the delicious threat.

"They won't help you."

She isn't about to move even if he wasn't pinning her under his weight. 'Remember to breathe'. Arisselia's advice echoes in her mind, and as the pointed tip of his giant cock finds her opening, she takes a breath.

He watches her carefully, eager for every reaction he can pull from her expressive body. He thrusts the spiked tip inside until it meets resistance, stretching her sweet cunt around the thick shaft. Elli gasps under her king. That statue did nothing to prepare her for the sudden fullness or the nausea inducing punch against her womb. Heat flushes up her breasts and neck, pain only fueling her desire. "Please please please pleeeaaaase..." She begs as her hips try to rock to gain some friction.

"Elli," he purrs in her ear as he grinds into that spot again, "Scream for me."

She trembles as the spines hook into her tender spots and something catches.

"Last time, I used a spell to make your body more pliant, to increase the space inside you. I won't use it until later. But I wasn't lying about fucking your womb. This will hurt, but you're a strong pet. You can handle this."

"I can." She can barely get the breath in to speak before his movements make her lose it again. Her mind sluggishly tries to comprehend the meaning of his words, and with the desire overtaking her, the burning need, he could have pledged to fuck her to death and she would be so damned happy for it.

Instead, he smiles, cruelty and desire teaming up, and forces the tip past the deep barrier.

Elli screams. Something, something deep inside her, has been opened up. Her short, ragged fingernails scrape against fabric and wood as she writhes, her back arching as he begins to rock his hips. That sacred place inside is caught in his spines and forced to move with each stroke. It burns. It aches. Her voice grows hoarse as she continues to wail and he takes everything with a triumphant smile.

"Beautiful. Don't fight it, just feel! Yes..." He moans words of praise between low curses. "Fuck, you've only got a few inches left even without the spell. Any further and I'll rip you apart."

Elli moans, unshed tears filling her eyes as the pain becomes more bearable and she can feel the way her canal molds around his hard shaft, and how the first bumps of the base tease her petals.

"Yes, like that..." His hand cups her face, thumb brushing aside wetness. "You're a strong pet. And I'm going to breed you well." The king leans back, still rocking roughly as he commands, "Hold your knees for me, to the side so I can see everything."

She bends her now free legs and hooks her hands around the knees, spreading herself obscenely open. Breasts heave with each stroke, and now she has an excellent view of the seed and blood-stained tool tilling her most ripe field.

"Haa, I wonder..." Her master's fingers tweak her nipple, earning a gasp and needy wimper, "how much could we fit inside you with the proper spells. I could keep making myself larger and larger until you passed out. Or maybe have the queen open you up with her hands and caress us both while I take you. Or maybe I can be nice." He pulls the other nipple before palming the tit with a hard squeeze. "I could have special toys made just for you, a shorter, thinner mold of my cock. And whenever you get lonely, you can wear it inside of you."

His hand slides down, tracing the outline pushing through her belly before reaching her aching nub.

"If... if you made such a thing. I'd always wear it and still beg for your attention." She moans, grip tightening to keep her legs from closing as he rubs the bud in time with his thrusts. "I'd show it to you whenever you asked, and thrust it in and out whenever I sucked on your real tool." She cries out as her body begins to tighten, especially the part surrounding his huge shaft. "Please, tie me to you and use me! Let me keep it warm and ready inside me!" Gibberish falls from her lips as she comes undone, and he fucks her through the waves of pleasure until it becomes too much. Until all she can do is curl back, dig her nails into her knees, and listen as her moans turn into wails of ecstasy.

12