Demon King's Pet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're as deviant as I am." Now his hand slides up to cover her belly. This time, she can feel the tingle and warmth of the spell coursing through her, affecting not just her womb and birthing canal but also her guts. Spell in place, he moves over her, grabbing her hands above her head in one hand and gripping one of her knees to force her back against the altar's rough surface. His teeth dig into her breast as his tongue lathes her nipple. With a moan, he thrusts the base of his monster cock inside her overstimulated body.

Unable to move, and driven practically to madness at the sudden change in pace, she cries out into the night, sobbing for more. That engorged tool fills her as he ruts and threatens to turn her entire body into one solitary muscle whose only task is to milk out his seed.

The king groans into her breast, biting and sucking on the soft mound. His hips grind against hers as his cock throbs. Feeling her belly swell as his hold on her tightens before relaxing, Elli begins to laugh out a hiccuping sound between the tears. His seed is warm and fulfilling, and she will hold onto it for as long as she can. Gentle fingers comb his white hair, as he lays still on her bosom.

Finally, he speaks. "Uduza! They are in need of healing." Elli lets her arms relax on her bloated belly as he summons one of the hooded beings. "Start with my queen, I'll do what repairs I can on Elli."

"Yes, your majesty."

The king's warm palm covers the base of her swelling, though he finds little resistance as he slowly removes his softened tool from her womb. It throbs once more as he pulls it out the rest of the way, and a little trickle of seed pours down from her collapsing canal. Elli wonders what would happen if he pulled out during sex and showered her with as much semen as he had filled her belly with. The thought has her body already aching for more, rubbing her thighs together as she whines like a puppy.

The healer turns to stare at her, head tilted curiously, muttering a question that makes the king chuckle. Her master traces his spell-imbued fingers down her mound and around her petals. "Don't move, my pet. If you're a good girl tonight, I'll let you have more."

More. Elli nods, contemplating as she rubs her swollen belly. More is exactly what she wants.

12