Demon Knight Ch. 05

Story Info
The demon finds an opening and tries to escape.
1.8k words
4.38
2k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone once said that "news travels fast." Ana could now see how true it was. By the time she had reached the city of Caltun (KAL-ton) word had spread far and wide of the woman -- the Demon Knight -- who had destroyed an entire bandit force single-handedly. Some said she used dark magicks to turn them to stone. Others whispered she killed them all with a kiss. It all made her chuckle. It made her laugh even more as she heard it from people as she walked by.

They're actually more scared of your bare ass cheeks than the rest of you.

Meerach was not entirely wrong, there. Some small part had to do with how much skin her armor was showing, but then there were the lives she had taken so far. Of course, everyone she killed deserved it and no judge, ruler, or whatever would condemn her for their deaths. Hell, she was even rewarded for killing them! Well, most of them.

Hey, it's not like they can do anything about it,right?

Maybe.

There's no 'maybe' about it. With me, you're unstoppable in battle. No one will be able to hurt you as long as I'm here.

Yet somehow the demon ended up in an amulet for thousands of years after his summoner was killed.

Because the stupid bitch didn't get the chance to use me. Now go find yourself someone to fuck... or kill. I like it it when you kill.

The demon was so vulgar, but Ana thought it was part of his charm. Ever since joining with him, sex and killing had been almost synonymous. Sex brought pleasure; killing brought satisfaction. Vice and violence were the norm for a demon knight.

Ana stopped suddenly. Vice and violence? The norm? She thought about that for a moment - how her life had changed. In the end, though, at least she was doing much better than the men that came before her. After several days of excruciating pain, they died. For Ana, it has so far been nearly two weeks of unending sexual arousal and no sign that she was dying, yet.

It's like I told you. I was intended for a woman's body.

Ana came back to reality. She had arrived at the seedier side of Caltun, where the streets were in bad shape, but the bars and the whores came cheap. It also held cheap housing in out-of-the-way places -- places good for hiding. Of course the way she dressed made hiding just about impossible. She just needed a place to put her loot. She could deal with that later, however. First came finding an available place. And the best way find that information was...

She stopped as she found it -- a tavern called the "One-Eyed Snake". Chuckling at such a vulgar name, she walked through the door. The place was filled with the typical lowlife scum: Bullies, highwaymen, and more filled almost every seat. Several serving girls went about their business delivering, beer, ale, mead, or whatever swill was in those mugs. Once delivered, they got a swat on the butt or a grope of some kind as thanks. Ana could not tell if the girls' smiles were genuine when that happened. The few women in the crowd were all snuggled up with some of the tougher men trying to get in their good graces, if they weren't already.

At the bar itself stood a mountain of a man who looked like he had once seen quite a few battles in his day. "A new customer, it seems!" he said, his voice booming with little effort. "I think I'd remember someone with your...particular look." He gave his long, curled mustache a few strokes. "Well as long as you don't make no trouble, you're welcome to drink, here."

Ana settled onto a stool in between a pair of gruff-looking sailors who immediately turned their attention from their drinks to her. "I'll take a pint of mead," she said to the barkeep.

I can smell it in the air -- the blood, the sweat, the tears, the arousal...

Somehow, that did not come as a surprise, here. In fact the sailor on her left proved to be sporting a rather large and welcoming bulge between his legs as he continued to stare at her. The one on her right...well he was erect, too, just not as big. Come to think of it, most of room was staring at her.

The man at the back. The one with the whores and thugs gathered around.

Ana let the demon show her without even turning. There he was, looking all dominant and angry. In fact, he really was angry.

Yes, he's pissed at you. Despite having a bitch beneath his table choking on his dick, I can feel the hate in him boil. Watch him.

She was idly wondering who she killed that fueled this guy's hatred when her mead arrived. Her parents warned about the dangers of hard beverages, but with her new look, she no longer cared, and to the amazement of everyone watching, she downed the whole pint in short order.

Oh you idiot.

Moments later, she felt something was wrong. She was suddenly starting to feel dizzy and her vision was getting fuzzy. Was this what it was like to be drunk?

No, dumb ass! This is happening too fast. You've been drugged.

But she was supposed to be unstoppable!

Unstoppable on the battlefield. I never promised to protect you from drinking poison.

She tried to stand up, but only ended up on the floor in a heap. Feeling scared for the first time since her transformation, she could feel the world slip away.

At least this stuff will only knock you out. I'm rather interested in what they'll do with you.

*****

Wow! After thousands of years, you've finally shown up.

What the... what are you doing in my seat!?

*giggle* Why sitting in it, dummy! Someone had to keep it warm while you were away.

That's enough! Both of you! We weren't going to leave a council seat empty while our enemies moved against us.

But Mistr-

BE SILENT!

Yes, Mistress.

Oh how the mighty have...sorry, Mistress.

Much has happened while you were sealed in that ring, Meerach. Many wars, many victories and just as many defeats. Our enemies never stopped trying to destroy us. That's why she took your place at the table. If you want it back, then earn it. Now about your new host...

If all goes well, she dies, tonight.

*****

There was a splash of cold water, shocking Ana awake. Confused, she looked around the room and found herself in some sort of storage area surrounded by numerous thugs, including the bartender and the man Meerach warned her of.

That was when it hit her. She not only found herself bent over a crate naked and with her hands bound behind her back -- she was seeing with her own eyes! What little of her skin she could see was her normal pink once again. Had the demon abandoned her? There was no more time to think as the man from before, clearly the leader, lifted her head by her hair and looked straight into her eyes.

"Bitch!" he yelled in her face. "I know it was you who killed my brother!" He slapped her hard across the face, cutting her lip and bruising her face.

By now, Ana was starting to panic. She found herself for the first time in her life feeling helpless and afraid. How did this happen? Were they going to kill her? Were they going to do worse? It took only a moment to find out it was worse. Far worse.

The man holding her hair continued. "When we caught you, you had that strange armor on and your skin looked pale as the dead. Now look at you. All of a sudden. You're naked and you look normal! How did you do that!?"

All she did was stare back. All of the confidence she felt earlier was gone. Instead of the deadliest woman around, there lie a scared girl. This only served to enrage the man even more. He gave her another slap before letting her hair go.

"Fine, then! Here's what's gonna happen, bitch. I'm gonna fuck your ass. Then Luddy, here," He motioned to the bartender. "Is gonna fuck your ass. Then everybody in this room is gonna take a turn at fucking your ass!" He gave her hair another yank. "Once we're done with you, I'll finally let you die. Understood?"

Ana could not even respond. She was too busy shaking and crying in fear.

*****

NO! Now that you have a suitable vessel, she is giving us the foothold on this world we so desperately need! Our enemies above and below have gained similar footholds, but are not yet aware of your presence. Your task is remain with your host and keep her alive. Soon we will be able to strike.

Bless it! Very well.

*giggles* Now be a good boy and show those criminal scum how to cause pain!

*****

As he went around behind her, he noticed her skin had turned pale again. In a flash he found himself held by the throat and looking into a pair of abysses where the girl's eyes should have been.

She was smiling like a maniac.

"Say hi to your brother for me, whoever you are." Ana taunted.

The rest of the gang could only watch their leader go limp as the girls legs ran wet with arousal. Moments, later they ran for the exit. They were moments too late.

With demonic sword in hand, she swiftly blocked their path and started to systematically cut them down. It was just like the bandit hideout near Forestwood. All Ana could remember was the feeling as orgasm after orgasm fell upon her with each death.

Finally, there was one man left, back to the wall, pants thoroughly soaked with piss. Still naked and covered from head to toe in blood, Ana got close up to him, and instead of killing him, she cupped his face gently and sweetly smiled at him.

"Please," the thug begged. "I didn't want to be part of it. Honest!"

"I know you didn't," came her mocking reply before kissing him passionately. Then she came one last time.

We shouldn't stay here. There may be more of them than even I can handle.

Meerach was right. After absorbing the blood on her body and with her carapace back, Ana left Caltun just as the sun rose. She would find another place to rest in good time. After all, she had plenty of satisfaction, tonight. Too bad it wasn't with a proper lover.

And it never will be.