All Comments on 'Demon Queened Ch. 09'

by princess_kay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

12 hours later, the Demon Queen bedroom:

"My Queen, I presume your morning offer still stands? Because I just came to realize that I didn't like that 'fries' of yours, and it was a huge waste of resources anyway."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A few tips on how hot stuff behaves for future reference.

1) Once a liquid reaches its boiling temperature, it does not heat up any more as a liquid. Any additional energy goes to vaporizing it, not changing its temperature. In the cases of both the oil and the bath water, you state that the temperature is raised to the boiling point, then raised more. That is physically impossible without pressurizing the liquid and the air around it. Typically, when making fries, the oil does bubble after adding fries, but that is not the oil boiling. That is the water on/in the potatoes boiling within the oil then escaping the oil.

2) Heat / energy is not the same as fire. Heat can be released into something without making a flame. Fire only occurs when there is a fuel to burn, which air does not have. Also, water holds energy better than air so a huge amount of air would need to be heated to spread the energy out enough to avoid burning anyone nearby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fries at last

SkrattiSkratti3 months ago

What a great and funny cliffhanger.

Thanks for providing such a funny and interesting story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprincess_kay@princess_kay
Trans woman. Writer of lesbian erotica. You can find more of my stories at my website, which can be found under the contact tab of this profile. Feel free to follow me on twitter @PrincessKayTG or join my Patreon - I'm listed there as PrincessKay

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES