Demon Queened Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a one," I confessed. "There's nothing I can say that can possibly counter my actions so far. But I will save your people, Sylvanna. Even if you don't help me, I'll still find a way. But it will be a lot easier with your help than without."

"...Either you're a better liar than I gave you credit for, or you actually mean it. Alright. I'll work as your administrator for one more month. But you'd better have some slimes ready to replace me, after - or I'll find a way to make you regret it."

"One month," I agreed, looking up at her from my position on the floor. It was a tight deadline. I wasn't sure I could get Lucy to trust me in such a short time, but if all I needed was a depetrification spell, then I thought I might be able to make do.

"I'm going to want progress reports, too," Sylvanna warned. "I'll assign four percent of myself to be your liaison."

"Four percent?" I asked. "That's it?" A slime's body and brain were one and the same. When fully assembled, Sylvanna could handle equations with the speed of a supercomputer, and could recall information she'd heard once several months ago. At four percent of her capacity, she could almost manage basic arithmetic, and could just barely remember her own name.

Sylvanna snorted. "You're lucky I can spare anything. Most of my selves have better things to do."

I opened my mouth to protest, then forced myself to close it. She had more than four percent to spare, I knew. There were at least four clones of that size eating, fucking, and drinking at nearly all times, but Sylvanna likely wasn't willing to sacrifice what stress relief she had just to keep an eye on me. It would be a pain to deal with only four percent of her, but I'd have to make do.

"Very well," I conceded. "You can send her over whenever you need a progress report. But if we're going to pull this off, I'll need your help normalizing my occasional absences from the tower. Tell everyone I'm out searching for resources, or some such. I'll make an attempt to visit back whenever possible, but I don't want anyone run ragged covering for me." I glanced at Abigail with those last words, and she returned an appreciative smile..

"Do you really think you should be asking me for anything right now?"

"No," I admitted. "But I don't think I have much choice. You're the only one with enough influence to convince everyone there's nothing wrong with my absences. And I'll need to be absent quite frequently if I'm to pull this off within a month."

Sylvanna glowered at me for a long moment, gelatinous lips pressed into a thin line. Then, slowly, she nodded. "Fine. If you really want to make it work though, you should learn teleportation magic and at least spend your nights here." She paused, squinting at me. "Assuming that isn't too much work?"

"I'm sure I'll manage. Thank you for the suggestion." I kept my voice polite, if a little flat, choosing not to rise to Sylvanna's taunt. "Now, if you don't mind, Abigail and I have some matters to attend to."

"Uh-huh. I'll leave you to the 'hard work' of being queen," Sylvanna jabbed, turning toward the door. "Do try not to strain yourself!"

I waited until the door clicked closed, then let out a sigh of relief. "I honestly wasn't sure what was going to happen, for a little bit there... if she chose to pull her support from the tower without giving me time to find a replacement, it would have been utter chaos."

"Did you really use her people against her?" Abigail asked, judgement in her eyes.

"Yes," I confessed, staring at the ground as my face burned hot. "I suppose that makes me even worse than you thought I was."

"A little bit," Abigail shrugged. "But you're not who you used to be."

"I told you that recovering my past life memories didn't change who I was, deep down. I might have learned some empathy, but I'm still the same woman who did that, and more."

"No, you're not," Abigail insisted. "I'm not the same succubus I was a week ago, and I didn't get a lifetime of memories shoved into my head. People change, Devilla, whatever Sylvanna says. You just did it a lot quicker than most."

"...Do you really think I deserve forgiveness?" I asked, a waver in my voice as I turned back to meet Abigail's gaze.

"I don't know." Her response was immediate and uncomfortably blunt. "I forgave you. And I think if you let others get to know you, they might forgive you too. But it's all pretty worthless if you never get around to forgiving yourself."

"...Perhaps after I've saved our people, then," I told her, doing my best to smile. The result was flimsy, at best. "Speaking of - I suppose I'll need to find a teacher to help me learn the teleportation spell... and I'll need to get some supplies together for the road... and a large bag I can pretend to be pulling it out of since I can't let people find out about the Empty Bag... Perhaps I should start with finding a piece of paper, and making a to-do list."

"There's paper in your desk. I'll work on finding you a magic teacher, you make... the... " Abigail paused, swaying and then stumbling toward the bedroom wall, thrusting out an arm just in time to catch herself.

"Are you alright?" I asked, pulling myself to my feet and rushing to her side.

Abigail lifted a hand to stop me. "I'm fine," she promised, despite not looking it. Even her tail was drooping.

"What's wrong?" I demanded, side-stepping her upheld hand and reaching out to feel her forehead.

"What are you doing?" she asked, trying to bat aside my hand, but only managing to thump weakly upon my forearm.

"Checking you for a fever." She wasn't hot, to my relief, though her cheeks looked a bit warm.

"For a what?" The confused frown on Abigail's face bewildered me in turn.

"...Right. We're demons." There were fairy tales about magical plagues afflicting our people, but that was about it. We didn't suffer from mundane things like stuffy noses or fevers. It was a good thing too, considering the entirety of demonkind was living in a single tower. If humans tried it, they'd likely be wiped out by a plague.

"Look, I'm fine," Abigail promised, ducking down to escape my hand. "I'm just a little hungry."

"Hungry?" I asked, tilting my head to the side in confusion. "Did you not eat enough fries?"

"Not that kinda hungry," Abigail corrected me, with a terse smile. "I just haven't had time to stop by the brothel for a few days."

"...Because you were covering for me?" I asked, realization beginning to dawn. Abigail told me when she started the job that she needed to feed on sexual energy to survive. I wanted to scold the succubus for prioritizing work over eating, but it was my carelessness that put her in such a position to begin with. If not for her hard work, I might have come back to a tower awash in panic.

"I'll be fine," Abigail insisted. "I'll just head down to my mom's place now and grab a snack. Assuming that's okay with you?"

"It is not."

"Thanks. I- Wait, what?" Abigail stared at me in confusion, then scowled. "Devilla, this isn't a great time for jokes. I really need to eat."

"Indeed, you do," I agreed. "Which is why you aren't going anywhere until you've fed. You're in no condition to fly down to your floor, and I certainly have no intention of letting you walk the distance when you're too weak to even stay upright."

"You can't be serious," Abigail protested, trying to move past me to get to the door.

"As the grave," I informed her, deliberately blocking her. "If you have someone in mind, give me a name and I'll bring them to you. Or if anyone will do, I'll ask among the maids. But if you insist on going down to the brothel, then know that I intend to carry you the whole way."

"I'm fine, Devilla," Abigail maintained, glowering. However, the angry expression broke apart before I could even respond, and she let out a loud sigh. "You're ridiculous to deal with, Devilla. You know that? But if you're that concerned, you should really see to my health personally, don't you think?"

"This isn't the time to tease!" I complained, scowling at Abigail. "I'm worried about your health!"

"Who's teasing?" She was still smiling, but it now came off as smug to me. "Didn't you promise we could have sex whenever I got hungry, back when I took this job?"

"...You're serious?"

Instead of responding, Abigail bent forward, a gleam in her eye. For a moment I thought she intended it as a bow, but then suddenly her lips were brushing against my nipple. The pink peak stiffened instantly at the contact, and a smirk flitted across Abigail's face. That was all the warning I had before her lips closed around the tip of my breast and began to suck.

It felt divine. The feeling of her wet mouth on my nipple, pulling at my perky tit, was enough to make me moan. I had to bite my lip when she parted to prevent myself from whimpering at the loss. At the last moment, just before her lips left me, she pinched my nipple between her teeth and tugged, drawing out a sharp cry.

"I'm always serious about sex," Abigail smirked, before shoving me away. . "Now go lay on the bed."

"And why are you ordering me around?" I demanded, crossing my arms defensively in front of my chest. "I'm your queen, you know."

"What? Do I need to beat you in battle if I want to top?" Abigail laughed. "I'm a domme in the brothel. If you want to feed me, you're going to have to do a little role reversal."

"...Fine. For your health," I grumbled, before marching over to my closet and opening the door. "Bailey, inside. There are some things you do not need to witness." Thankfully my closet was as large as most people's bedrooms. The sheer amount of clothes I had made it feel a little cramped, but it was only an illusion.

Despite that, the sad look Bailey shot me still made me feel like the biggest monster on Solla for suggesting it. For a moment, I wavered. Would it really be that bad letting the wolf watch?

Of course it would be! She wasn't even really a wolf.

But still...

"In, Bailey!" Abigail ordered, interrupting my thoughts with a snap of her fingers.

Bailey reacted instantly, to the tone if not the words. She all but ran into the closet, disappearing into a thicket of skirts. I closed the door behind her with a sigh.

"Don't act like your job is done," Abigail growled at me. "I told you to lay on the bed, not put the dog out."

"You couldn't have seriously expected me to do anything while Bailey was in the room?" I protested. Never mind that I had wavered on that very point only a moment prior.

"I expect you to follow instructions and to let me handle things." Abigail stepped closer as she spoke, stopping a few inches in front of me. She reached out a slender hand and ran it through my white hair. It felt pleasant, until, without warning, she grabbed hold of my tresses and tugged my head back, sending my gaze to the ceiling. Closing the distance between us, she whispered in my ear, "Right now, I'm in charge."

A shiver ran through me at those words. It was the first time anyone had ever spoken to me like that. To be honest, it was making me a little wet.

"Very well," I consented. "Release me, and I'll walk to the bed."

Abigail yanked on my hair again in response. It dealt no actual damage to me, but my scalp was still sensitive enough for it to hurt.

"No walking," she ordered. "Autonomy is for good girls who do what they're told. You obviously can't be trusted."

"Then what do you propose?" I asked, bemused. "Sex on the floor?"

Abigail slid her hand down the length of my hair, stopping around my mid back. At the same time, she moved her other hand down beneath my ass. Then, without so much as a by-your-leave, she picked me up in a casual bridal carry and began to walk toward the bed.

"O-Oh!" I squeaked, blushing faintly. "You're much stronger than you seem..."

"You're just light," Abigail remarked. "Must be because you're so short."

"I am not short!" I whined, pouting up at my maid. "I'm simply... compact."

"Devilla. That's just another way of saying short," Abigail teased, placing me gently atop the pink covers that adorned my bed. "Why do you care so much anyway?"

"Because demon queens are meant to be imposing," I answered, honestly. "Or at least all the portraits I've seen of my ancestors make it seem that way..."

"Is that all it is?" Abigail laughed. "You're never going to be imposing. Ever! It's just not happening. I mean, you're probably the most adorable demon queen to ever live."

"Is that seriously all you have to say on the matter?" I balked. "No words of encouragement? I thought this was where you'd tell me I don't need to measure up physically to match them in spirit."

"Hmmmm..." Abigail mused, tapping a finger against her chin. "Nope. Can't think of any motivational speeches. But I will say this." She climbed into the bed, pressing her thighs into the space between mine, and then leaned down to kiss my nipple once more. My breath caught in my throat as her tongue darted out against my teat, before moving about the nipple in a slow, teasing circle. When she parted from me, she left my peak wet and stiff with need. "You are very fun to tease."

A deep blush colored my cheeks, kindled by the kiss and words alike. The smirk on Abigail's lips said she knew just what she had done to me, and that she wasn't done yet. She was already lowering herself down to cup my breast in one of her hands, and was soon peppering my cleavage with kisses.

I arched my back, thrusting my chest out against her mouth, and gave myself over to the pleasurable assault. But the kisses to my breasts were only a distraction. While I was laying back on the bed, my eyes closed and my breath coming in heavy gasps from her attack on my chest, I failed to notice the hand that was working its way between our bodies. Before I realized it, Abigail already had a hand on my inner thigh, and a thumb edging ever closer to my outer folds.

"If you want to back out, this is your last chance," she said, pressing her short trimmed nails against my upper thigh, hard enough to leave faint imprints on my skin. "In another second, I don't think you'll be able to think straight enough to make me stop."

"I have no intention of backing down," I informed her, shaking my head defiantly. "I set out to get you fed, and I intend to see it through to the end."

"...Alright, drama queen," Abigail agreed, leaning down to press her lips against my breast again. Her lips felt hot against my skin. Her tongue, which darted against my exposed nipple, was firm but gentle. Her humid breath cascaded across my skin. And as I focused on this minutiae, two of her fingers entered my sex.

My body stiffened at the intrusion, even as my wet mound eagerly accepted the digits. I could feel her fingers on my inner walls, feel her nails lightly digging against my flesh. The sensation was so clear that I had to wonder, once again, whether I had some extra nerves in there.

Slowly, Abigail's fingers pressed inward, moving deeper into my body and then slowly withdrawing, her short trimmed nails in constant contact with my channel. Her thumb brushed against the faint stubble above my pussy, and then traveled down again, settling over my clitoris. She teased at it, gently working it away from its hood so that she could run the pad of her thumb across it, again and again.

Each touch to my clit felt like she was sending a bolt of lightning arcing through my body. Her fingers inside my wet slit might as well have been pumping fire through my veins as they worked their way in and out. It felt like an inferno had joined forces with a storm to rampage through my being. My back arched. My lips opened to release a loud moan.

Her fingers continued to work at me, her lips sucking at my tit, her teeth nipping at my flesh. Her kisses plastered my cleavage. Even her tongue made the occasional appearance, licking at the skin that stretched between my breasts. The heat within me kept building all the while, until it felt like I could no longer contain it.

Yet before the heat could overspill, Abigail's finger suddenly stopped moving. The heat that had been washing over me in waves began to recede, and the climax I was so close to fell away. What was going on? Was this some sort of terrible trick? What had I done to deserve this? I wanted to ask, but all that emerged from my throat was a high pitched whine of need.

Abigail chuckled in response, running her thumb lightly across my clit before slamming her fingers back into me, and starting to pump again. With Abigail fanning the flames, it wasn't long before I stood once more at the brink of orgasm. And yet, once more, Abigail's fingers began to slowly withdraw from my sex.

"What is the meaning of this?" I demanded, gathering all my willpower to force the words out.

"Just a little fun, your Majesty," Abigail teased, holding up the two fingers that had been stuffed inside me. "This time, anyway. Next time we do this, I intend to make you beg."

"Beg!?" I demanded - or tried to, anyway. The only thing that came out was a strangled squeak as I felt something enter my pussy. Looking down, I could see Abigail's tail inside me, the spade teasing against the interior of my being. Slowly but surely it worked its way in, the tip of the spade teasing at my internal nerves. My walls squeezed down tight on the tail, but still it made its way deeper inside, until at last I felt the spade brush against something deep within my core.

A single touch had me crying out. Abigail grinned, twisting the cord-like tail about within me so that the protruding part could brush against my clit even as her spade worked my g-spot. The heat within me, which had begun to recede once more, was suddenly back with a vengeance. I could feel fire coursing through my veins. It was more than I could handle, more than I knew what to do with. I came, slamming my head back against the bed as I screamed out my lover's name.

"That was a good meal," Abigail commented, parting from my tits and pulling out her tail. She sat upright, straddling my waist.

"Then you're fully recovered?" I inquired, once I had regained control of my body.

Abigail nodded.

"And you promise not to go without food again? Even for my sake?" I pressed.

"I promise, I promise. Honestly, Devilla, you're being a worrywart. I would have been fine even if you hadn't done anything."

"...It seems you still don't understand how much you concerned me," I remarked, casually reaching up to grab Abigail's arms. Then, before she could register what I was doing, I pushed myself up off the bed and pressed her down into the mattress, rearranging myself so that I could straddle her this time.

"Hey! Turnabout's against the rules!" Abigail protested, glowering up at me. Her lips were pulled into a pout, but I thought I could see amusement behind the fake anger.

I wasn't playing, though. "Abigail, I was sincerely worried about you. I don't want you pushing yourself past your limits for my sake."

"Alright," she agreed, readily enough. "I'll try not to push myself too hard. But only if you do the same."

"That's different," I argued, looking away. "The fate of our people rests on my shoulders. I'm supposed to push myself a little."

"Devilla, if you're feeling pushed, then you're probably doing enough to kill a normal person three hundred times over. I'm not saying you shouldn't try your best, but I got really scared when you disappeared for three days. I don't want you overextending yourself like that again."

"...Very well," I conceded, shaking my snow-white hair. "I'll try not to press myself too hard. Thankfully, the Heroine already seems to like me. A month is pushing it, but with a little luck I should be able to bring her around..." Lucy joined forces with the demons all on her own, in the game. Surely she'd be receptive, when the time came, to words from their queen.