All Comments on 'Demon Queened Ch. 12'

by princess_kay

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tejingtejingabout 2 years ago

Glad you're doing better. I totally get the whole pressure/burnout thing. Short chapter or no, I'm just glad to see you're continuing it.

Nyght80Nyght80about 2 years ago

I for one am very happy that you are feeling better. Your story is wonderful. Good character development and growth. I sincerely hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm glad to see a new chapter after all this time. I've missed this story. Looks like Devilla has a new interesting person to befriend. Feyra calls it medicine while Kalice calls it a nasty potion habit. Hmm, Feyra can see through Devilla's concealing magic as well as see her magic in use as it flares and retracts. Doesn't sound all that plain normal human if you ask me. I wonder if she's been consuming a, perhaps vile, potion in order to suppress her abilities? She clearly knows she could harm people with them or assist others in doing harm. This Mama Marion must know and has attempted to hire, coax and now likely force her to do just that. One way or another, she either took advantage of the bad situation Feyra found herself in or helped cause it with the goal of making her an indentured servant. Scared shitless Feyra may be, but Devilla is probably her key to escape from the debt and any further attempts at control by this Mama Marion. More than likely, I'll guess that if my thought on her suppressing abilities is correct, once she stops taking the potion and her abilities are all revealed she may have little to no fear of being forced or attacked by the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again a nice chapter, i love your story. They are so unique but they still connect to me over shared experiences. And dont worry to much about expectations and release shedule, you are most likely your worst critique anyways. So if you think it needs to be 20% better it will probably already be perfect as is.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarabout 2 years ago

Long-time reader, first-time commenter. o/ Just the other day I was musing when the next chapter would come... A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

I tend to work in bouts of inspiration, so I sympathize with the vicious cycle of creative drought from self-doubt. All I can offer is: this series is always worth the wait. It's a far richer world than the video gamer isekai premise suggests, and it quite deftly skewers a lot of the fantasy genre tropes (even if it's not an out-and-out deconstruction like, say, The Last Sovereign). There's something vexingly wry about Devilla, despite her newfound wisdom, rationalizing a defeatist solution, and how no less than the Champion herself sees the moral strength she herself cannot. It's a comedy of errors made bittersweet by the proverbial sins of the parents driving what might otherwise be best friends toward the climactic confrontation.

Suffice to say, I'm invested. There aren't many serial stories here that I eagerly anticipate, but this is definitely on the shortlist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do not be concerned about anything like a release schedule, we are quite happy to get the story as it comes along. Please take as much time as you need. Your mental health is more important than anything piece of fiction, even one as fantastic as this story. That said, I'm very happy to see the next part of this tale! The story is very well written, and I love all the characters, especially Abigail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It had been a while since I last read the story, so when I saw a new chapter had been posted I had to re-read from the beginning... not that I'm complaining about that, seeing as it only took me about a day or so to finish the whole thing, and it was quite enjoyable. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Welcome back! And thanks for the new content!

Look_At_My_Massive_PlotLook_At_My_Massive_Plotabout 2 years ago

We love you Princess_Kay! Thank you for the story, it was a contributing factor for me finally realizing that I myself was trans so thank you. I’m much happier now and you are at least partially responsible for that so take some pride in yourself and your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It sounds like you hit the worst version of writers block known to man. Don't sweat it too much, I've been there. I don't pretend to write anything as lovely as this saga, but I did professional writing for a few years (all droll and excruciatingly longwinded) until suddenly I didn't, I couldn't. It took me over a year, a career change and some therapy to get back to jotting thoughts on paper again.

I love this story, I love the characters. I won't love them any less if they occasionally mispronounce entropy or change hair color once or twice. Believe me, I'm very stubborn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story, and I don't mind short chapters, but could we have some more sex, please? I was really hoping poor Lissera will finally get lucky in chapter 11, but alas...

GhostWraithGhostWraithalmost 2 years ago

Good to see you back with this story, look forward to more. burnouts no joke

PandathebearPandathebearover 1 year ago

Loving your story, it's perfect as long as you write from your heart. Don't burn yourself out, enjoying the story too much, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'd buy this as a fully fleshed out novel

pho3niliapho3niliaabout 2 months ago

You deserve every inches of love from us, keep yourself rested well pls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprincess_kay@princess_kay
Trans woman. Writer of lesbian erotica. You can find more of my stories at my website, which can be found under the contact tab of this profile. Feel free to follow me on twitter @PrincessKayTG or join my Patreon - I'm listed there as PrincessKay

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES