Demon Seed Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucas's sister comes home for his birthday, with fun results.
4k words
4.68
25.4k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demon Seed 2

"Ugh! Gawd! Fuuuuck!" Meredith cried hoarsely. Her body rippled and spasmed beneath her son as he sawed into her buttery quim mercilessly, trip-hammering her with his merciless cock.

Delirious with pleasure after years of frigidity, the sexy MILF kept her long, shapely legs drawn up and wide, providing maximum space for her son's angry demonic prick as it stabbed her again and again, sending her to the latest in a long line of orgasms. Mother and son had been locked in an incestuous sexual congress on and off for the last four hours. Lucas had been insatiable since her mother deflowered him. Looking up at her son, now her Lord and Master, she sobbed in orgasmic joy.

She understood her place. Her youngest daughter Rana was visiting today, coming home from college early to see the baby brother she no-so-secretly lusted after. Repeated uses of the Dialect had resulted in Rana becoming natural submissive, an eager slut Master wouldn't even have to flex to get to have his babies.

"I will take Rana tonight, Mom," Lucas growled, seemingly sensing her own fleeting thoughts as her son's cock repeatedly greased her sodden cunt. Orgasming yet again, she sprayed his flexing abdomen with her vaginal juices. "And you will watch. It will turn you on immensely. When you sleep, you will fantasize about how incredible sex with your daughters will be. Imagine how their cunts taste. Imagine cradling their faces while they both suckle at your breasts. Imagine how it would make you feel to see your daughters in a sixty-nine while your son fucks your asshole."

Meredith shuddered, moaning hoarsely. Her sexy body was a measure of sweat and cum. Lucas had taken her repeatedly, shooting ropes of cum across, over, around, and inside of her. Her hair was matted, her face smeared with a mixture of both wet and dried sperm.

"Tell me you understand."

"Master, I understand. Thank you so much."

"Now for your benediction," Lucas mocked, as he pulled his rod out of her with a sucking slurp, only to shoot globs of his demonic batter onto her body, like giving a house a fresh coat of paint. His mother was a quivering mass of flesh beneath him.

She lay on the kitchen table, where Lucas left her. As he walked away with an almost predatory stride, he called out to his first servant.

"Clean up before you go upstairs. Sleep it off and remember what we spoke of."

"Yes, Master."

While waiting for Rana to arrive, he took a quick shower, put on some nice summer clothes, and settled into Meredith's office, using the password she provided to go into her extensive database. His mother had amassed an impressive amount of wealth and even more impressive amount of power in the last 18+ years. Even before his birth, she'd been involved in obscure demonic cults, serving as a member and later a leader of one. The night of his own birth, his mother had killed everyone except one person using the Dialect.

He discovered how extensively she used mind control on him and his sisters, and it blew his mind. Lucas was curious to see what Rana and Lucinda would do when they discovered how controlling mother had been to them all those years; what she'd done to them, all the times she made them forget something important. The friends they had lost, the possibilities destroyed all so she could be dominant over their lives.

Also, Lucas was overwhelmed at the level and scope of power his mother wielded from here. Apparently, she used zoom and other audio video applications to make sure she had loyal subjects in every country that mattered, all in positions where they could get her mother a personal audience with those directly in power. All she had to do was use the Dialect a few times and viola.

Meredith had teams of people that watched and monitored his daughters. There was the angelically kind, smallish nerd Rana, and the devilishly impulsive tall-like-her-mother Lucinda.

He listened in on enough calls between Lucy and Rana to know his younger sister planned to have sex with on his birthday tomorrow. As adorable as that was, he was going to have to put a crimp in her plans by taking that virgin pussy tonight. Lucas salivated, thinking about what he was going to do to her.

Lucinda was planning on not showing up, and that wouldn't do. That wouldn't do at all. Lucas used his cell to call her.

"Luke?" Lucinda asked.

"Hey, Lucy, how are you? Hope I didn't wake you up."

It was a trip watching mother's desktop record the call he was having with her right now.

"You didn't wake me up, although you never call this early before. Everything ok? Is she dead?" She asked, the last part clearly asking about Mom.

Lucas laughed. "She's fine. I called to invite you to what is probably going to be a boring birthday party." Lucas didn't want to let on what he already knew.

Lucy just laughed. "Brother, you never know. Maybe you'll get a unique present this year from someone close?"

"Lucy, I may have an idea for how we can keep mom out of our lives. Let's just say I found something incriminating and want you to be here when I reveal it."

Seconds passed as his sister processed what was said. He pictured her, probably wearing a pair of short shorts and a skimpy t-shirt that revealed her sexy navel ring. Her long black hair pulled into a ponytail, her exotic, aquamarine eyes with their piercing gaze constantly on the alert. Her pear-shaped ass so tight, the way it stood out when she stood up straight, her back slightly arched... Lucas wanted Lucinda's full lips around his meat pole.

"You've got the floor, baby brother. Tell me more."

"She's eavesdropping on your calls. I'll send you an excerpt so you know I'm not full of shit. Come out so we can talk more about it."

"You're not kidding, are you?" Lucinda asked. The mirth had been drained out of her tone. She was upset.

"I'm as serious as a pimple on prom night, Lucy," he said. "Come home and we'll talk."

"Tell you what, Bro," Lucy said, "Rana got me a one-way ticket out there and I'll take it. I should be there tomorrow afternoon. Don't bother picking me up from the airport. I'll use Rana's Uber account to ride to the house."

"Nonsense, Lucy," Lucas said, "Text me with your arrival time and I'll have a valet waiting for you. You'll ride here in style, like you deserve."

"Well, since you put it that way, how can I refuse?"

"You can't. It's useless to resist," Luke joked. "See you tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too, Dweeb." Lucy teased before hanging up.

For Rana, the day just got stranger and stranger.

Prior to her arrival, she traded texts with Lucy; the subject being about Luke finding something incriminating about Mama. Rana worried she was going through all this work just to walk into a shit storm.

Rana styled her blond hair the way Luke liked; a short blunt bob with bangs. At college she was an introverted bookworm, but in the Bell Household she was the peacekeeper, soothing fractured egos and easing tensions where and whenever able. Her biggest frustration and thing that made her cry was the unspoken enmity between Lucy and Luke. It was clear neither one knew why they weren't talking. When Luke called Lucy earlier telling her to show up, it was the first time they had talked in almost three years.

What happened between Luke and Mama that made Luke call Lucy home? Things had gotten so tense that Rana had plans to rent a two-bedroom apartment off campus so that Luke had a place to live should Mama kick him out after his birthday. The last part Luke didn't know about.

Imagine her surprise when Luke greeted her with both open arms and a fuzzy navel! Fuzzy Navels were her favorite drink. Three parts orange juice, three parts orange schnapps. No one made a better fuzzy navel than her little bro.

Given what Rana already knew, there was genuine concern that Mama was alright. Luke went up with her to check in on Mama and she was indeed sound asleep and very naked. Wow. What amazed Rana was good a shape Mama was in. It was beyond impressive. She did not have the breasts of someone over 40 years of age with three children. Rana hoped her breasts stayed as nice as her mother's.

Mama didn't come down until dinner was almost ready, and Rana immediately became concerned. Not that she didn't look okay. Normally stoic and controlling, Meredith dressed smartly, professionally and provocative but it was always elegant and tasteful. Mama came downstairs in a silver mini-dress and hoop earrings. Stiletto heels click clacked on the floor.

"Hello, Honey!" Meredith hugged her youngest daughter.

"Mom, are you headed out tonight?"

"No honey, I'm dressed for dinner!"

Rana looked at Luke.

"I think you look wonderful, Mother," he said, leering at her legs.

"Oh, Luke," Rana watched as her mother sidled over to her son and kissed him on the mouth. "So handsome." She kissed him again on the cheek.

"Mama, I didn't even know you had hoop earrings. Would you like a stick of gum to go with the ensemble?" Rana asked.

Luke got a kick out of watching Rana try to figure out what the fuck was going on, but he could tell it was going to impede her enjoyment and that seemed like a shame.

"Calm down and let's have some dinner. Rana, you think Mama looks sexy. Mother, you think your daughter looks sexy." Using the Dialect, he saw his sister relax.

"Rana. Dearest sister, you will see your Mama do many suggestive things to me tonight. Each unnatural show of affection you see tonight will enhance your own libido."

The winsome young blond felt strange during dinner. Mother was dressed differently than usual, but there was something alluring about the way she moved, and the attention she gave little bro was borderline illegal.

Mama was throwing herself at her son like a two-dollar whore. Rana found herself incredibly jealous, but also she felt the heat of her own arousal coursing through her veins.

Despite the incestuous going's on in the Bell Household, the mood was light and fun. Eventually, the trio finished straightening up, and with the darkness of the evening, movie night began.

Lucas didn't seem concerned at all. In fact, he offered his arm so she could nestle into him. God, she loved the way he felt. The only thing keeping her from making a move on her brother was her mother sitting close by. Despite her attitude change, she was still an intimidating woman. In her heels, she stood over six feet.

Lucas was delighted; things were turning out as well as he'd hoped. Rana was so intimidated by Mom's presence, she hadn't picked up on the fact that her mother was watching her daughter, just like Luke had ordered her to. He looked over at Meredith and there was no pretense; she wasn't even looking at the TV.

"Mama, are you ok?" Rana asked, concern in her voice.

"Oh yes, honey. I'm alright. A bit flushed maybe, but I'm wide awake from sleeping so long."

"I'm glad you're okay. Did you want some more popcorn?" Rana asked.

Meredith sighed. "I'm fine, Hon. Just enjoy your time back with Ma... with Lucas."

"Okay, Mama. Just watch the movie, okay? It looks like you're watching me."

Lucas said, "Sis, I think Mom's just happy you're back. She's trying to turn over a new leaf, you know?"

Rana gave her brother a quizzical look. "New leaf?"

Lucas took her around the shoulders, moving her into him. She went willingly. He felt so good, and his cock was close enough to touch.

"Mom's on a journey, Rana. I know that sounds mysterious, so I guess it's best if I just show and don't tell, right?"

"Okaaaaaay," Rana began, sarcastically. "That didn't sound creepy at all."

"Your brother is right," Meredith said, regarding her daughter. "I've given your brother something special for his upcoming birthday."

"What, a new car?"

"No, honey," Meredith said. "Me."

Before Rana had time to say anything, Lucas cradled her chin towards him, kissing her on the lips.

"Lucas." Smack. "Mama's." Smack. "Right." Smack. "Over." Smack, slurp. "Mmmmmm!" Smack, slurp, smack.

Rana's lips parted, accepting her brother's tongue once again. She had this incredible feeling of sexual déjà vu.

Periodically, she'd glance over at her mother.

Eventually, Rana pulled away from Lucas, but stayed in nestled in his arms.

"Mama, what the fuck is going on? You gave yourself to Lucas? What does that even mean?"

"It means Mama's a slut, Honey. Now pay more attention to your brother."

Lucas kissed Rana again.

"Lucas... Mama, what is..."

"... what's going on, is you and I are free to act on our emotions. And I know you want me as much as I want you, Big sis."

Rana smiled. "Oh, I do. I want you, bad! But Mom being here is just too much."

"Rana," Lucas said, taking her head in both hands, looking her intently and firmly in the eye, "I'm going to fuck you silly on this couch right now. I don't care if mom or anyone else who cares to watch. I want you and I'm going to take your pussy."

It was an order, not using the Dialect, but Lucas instinctually knowing Rana would submit. When he resumed his assault on her tonsils, she responded with equal vigor.

Meredith settled in while her children began having sex. Lucas's hands and body were lively, smooth, and agile, while Rana's were anxious and clumsy. Once her daughter's hand closed around Master's cock, her demeanor changed to graceful whore.

"Ready for me, sis?"

"MmmHmmmm," she moaned around his mouth as he repositioned her above his cock.

"I'm a virgin," Rana cooed. "I held myself for you, Luke."

"Tell me to take your virginity, Rana."

"Take it. Take my virgin pussy, little bro."

And with that, she slowly, carefully, sometimes painfully, impaled herself onto Lucas's meat stick.

From where she sat, Meredith could see her daughter's belly bulge as Master filled her up like he did her last night. Watching the act pushed her into an orgasm, her fingers squelching inside her soapy muff.

Nearby, her daughter slowly moved up and down her son's demonic prick.

"I'm sooo fuuulll, Luke! You're so big! It's hot! It feels so fucking good!"

"You're so tight, sis! I'm taking your pussy!"

"This tight virgin pussy," she moaned. "filling it up so fucking good!"

"Rana, you feel so good!"

Rana was in heaven. Letting her brother defile her was the exciting beyond belief. Giving her virginity to Luke was something she always wanted. Having her own mother there cemented the taboo coupling, like having a witness to the crime. It couldn't be undone.

She luxuriated in the feeling of her brother's cock pulsating in her vaginal walls. She wanted him to ejaculate into her. Rana existed to please her brother.

The pair rutted on the couch for some time, moaning and cooing encouragement and compliments. Meredith saw her daughter cum at least three times, from different positions. Master switched, so he was on top, pinning Rana's arms behind her in an extra submissive position, which made her feel immediately better. Being helpless during sex spun Rana's top, and when Lucas realized that, he piston'd into her, taking her from behind while gripping her arms. He stopped thrusting, making her hump back into him for a while before they both came again.

"I love you Luke!" Rana screamed. Master had moved her into a straight missionary position and had a hand around her neck while he tried to make an indentation into the couch by driving his cock into her. Her blond hair was matted to her face, her body had a sheen of sweat on it. Her body shook with each thrust of Master's strong cock.

"Cumming!" he yelled, and Rana wrapped her legs around his ass to keep him in, but he wasn't going anywhere. Meredith knew he bred her then, because as he hollered and her daughter blacked out from the intense orgasm, a purplish glow emanated from above her pubic mound, leaving her smooth red-hot skin along with an ornate womb tattoo. A symbol of Master's Love.

Meredith sauntered over to clean Master's cock as it slid out of her daughter. Her son's semen had a grainy texture in her mouth.

"Mom, do you want more of my cum?"

"Master, you know I do."

"You know where to find it."

Surely Master couldn't mean Rana's lady garden, could he? She started sucking him off.

"No Slave, I want to see you clean my sister's cunt. Clean it good."

Meredith's eyelids fluttered as she felt the corners of her mouth turn up in a grin.

"As Master wishes," she said obediently.

First a whimper, then a moan escaped Rana's lips as Lucas watched mother lovingly spread her daughter's firm, soft thighs before moving into the sodden muff, covered in his seed, soaking the couch in their combined bodily fluids.

He grinned when he saw mother's tongue split the folds of her daughter's sex.

Rana's eyes opened on Lucas, close beside her, smiling while he stroked her hair lovingly.

"Welcome back, Love," he said.

"Wow, Little bro, that was-"

She felt intense pleasure as her brother...

... It wasn't her brother between her legs.

"Mama?" Rana said, her voice quivering with a mixture of shock and lust.

"She's too busy to answer, Big sis," Lucas said, his voice calm. "It's impolite to talk with your mouth full."

Rana looked at Lucas, shocked. Suddenly, her eyes scrunched shut and her mouth moved to an "O" expression.

"Oh, Mama," Rana said between labored breaths, "Don't stop."

Lucas looked at Mama as her tongue fluttered around Rana's drenched sex.

"Hear that, Mom? Rana said not to stop until you make her cum," he said, looking down at Rana. "Isn't that right?"

Rana could only nod in agreement, emitting a whimpered cry.

Lucas inserted himself into the mix, attacking Rana's mouth with his own. She enthusiastically accepted him.

The trio moved to a crescendo as another orgasm claimed her. Not as intense as the last, it still had the desired effect.

"I love you, Luke," she said. "I'm so turned on right now."

"I love you too, Rana. I know the situation is a little weird, but I need you to do something."

"Whatever you want, Luke."

"Be my slave. Willingly."

Rana thought about it for a few seconds.

"Only if you fuck me again."

Lucas smiled. "Okay, but let's change locations to Mother's room."

"Yes, Master." Meredith said, kneeling on the floor. She was still dressed as a floozy, although her lipstick was smeared and her mascara ran down her eyes a bit.

Rana looked at Luke. "What happened to Mama?" she asked.

"She's my slave, too."

Rana looked incredulous as the trio rose.

Lucas looked at Rana, grinning. "Order her to do something she wouldn't normally do."

Rana first looked at Lucas, then Meredith.

"Mama," she said, "suck Luke's cock."

To Rana's amazement, her Mama dropped back down to a kneeling position, pulling Luke's half-hard monster into her inviting mouth.

"Looks like we may not be headed upstairs after all," Luke said, enjoying his mother's mouth.

"Wow." Rana said, still amazed.

"I bet you'd be incredible at sucking my cock, sis," Luke suggested. "Maybe you could give Mom some pointers?"

"I doubt I could do... oh, I get it," she said, realizing her brother wanted to see mother and daughter sucking his cock.

"Oh shit," she murmured, her thighs shifting a bit. She dropped as well, gingerly moving in closer to her mom, who was worked her son's musky meat for all she was worth. Her mother was a two-dollar whore. A total slut.

"Am I your whore now?" Rana asked Lucas.

"Yes," Lucas said. "You're my slut-sister."

Before Rana said anything, Luke guided her face onto his turgid prick. Her full lips sucked on the side of his thick, meaty cock while his mother greedily, almost possessively, bobbed up and down.

"Rana, you're in charge down there. Take control from Mama," Lucas half teased his submissive sister, but he was curious to see if his sister would assert some dominance over her mother.

12