All Comments on 'Demon Seed Ch. 02'

by A_Gavin_MaCross29

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MrExcellentMrExcellentover 2 years ago

This story and this series are fantastic, really hot and well-written. I'm enjoying them a lot. One thought, that you are welcome to ignore, is that you place a lot of emphasis on Rana being submissive, and yet the way plays out, it more comes off that she's just agreeable. She seems to be doing the things that she wants to do and getting what she wants (regarding her relationship with Lucas). I know that you're trying to differentiate between the way that Lucas treats Rana and the way he treats his mother, but I think there's still a lot of room to explore how the effects of the demonic influence have turned Rana into somebody who gets off on submitting, on doing things she doesn't want to do, on pleasure being withheld, and on being degraded. Anyway, I'm excited to keep reading this story regardless. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where is part 1?

MakehandpartyMakehandparty20 days ago

What happened to part one? Buehler? Anyone? Buehler?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_Gavin_MaCross29@A_Gavin_MaCross29
Follow me on twitter @GavinMacross I'll be adding content as I go. www.patreon.com/GavinMacross for some extra content, and exclusive chapters. I'll be releasing Demon Seed 5, PTE 19 and Binoculation 8 soon. If you're fans of Binoculation, I am writing a small ongoing c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES