Demoness in the Attic

Story Info
A neglectful girlfriend summons a demoness who takes her man.
3.3k words
4.44
14.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checking his phone Marshall rolls his smokey blue eyes. Four hours. He's been sitting in that damp, stuffy old attic for four hours. He went through the trouble of wearing his best polo shirt, dry cleaning his beloved varsity jacket, and even went out of his way to style his dark brown hair into a slicked back side part just to sit here watching his date draw on the floor.

"We're almost done," she calls out, a grin on her dark red lips, "I just have to make sure everything's perfect!"

"Cool," Marshall sighs.

Dani looks great tonight, no doubt about it. What with her tight lace top wrapped around her perky b-cup breasts and her black, red striped leggings showing off the burgeoning curves of her backside. However the allure of his raven haired partner has faded to a tremendous degree.

It's bad enough that she spent their last three dates yammering about "the dark arts" and "the barriers between worlds" without letting him get a word in edgewise without more than a kiss on the cheek. But they talked about this. He sat her down and told her he wanted more effort on her end. She agreed, promising to listen, be more open to his input, and show him more affection. Yet after a week of flirtations and teasing she's more than content to sit him down and engage as little as possible as she fiddles with her delusional little hobby.

"I did all the research, hun," Dani says for the sixth time tonight, "all I have to do is read the rites after this and it'll come, it'll come for sure."

"Yeah, I've heard," he groans.

She continues, not phased by her boyfriend's obvious ambivalence, "Can you imagine? I'll have a demon, an actual agent of hell free at my command!"

Marshall rolls his eyes, "Great."

This is getting ridiculous. Here he was, primed to give Dani a second chance, ready to tell her he loves her, and she's summoning fucking demons. He's gotta draw a line somewhere.

"Hey, Dani," Marshal says, his face stern, "we need to talk."

"Not now," she chirps, "I'm done! It's time to read the rites!"

Smacking his palm against his face Marshall resigns. Ignoring his sentiment Dani stands up, rushing to his side with a black bound book in hand.

For as dismissive of her boyfriend as she's been, Dani put a lot of work into the ritual. Words in a language unrecognizable to all but the most learned satanic devotee cover the wooden floor in chalk interspersed with strange symbols depicting what could be mistaken for a sort of horned animal. They all circle a massive pentagram, each point of the inner star tipped with a lit red candle.

"You ready?" Dani asks, beaming with excitement.

Marshall glares back at her, "Look, I seriously need to talk."

"Oh whatever, it can wait," she replies with a flick of her wrist.

She begins her ritual, reading aloud from her book and waving her hands about in a bizarre little dance. Her words come out as smooth as if they were her native tongue yet match nothing Marshall's aware of. Almost Arabic in a way though far more disjointed and peppered with guttural, feral cries and clicks. If he were in a more observant headspace he may find them off putting, disturbing even. However his annoyance far supersedes any notion of omens or superstition. Instead it all looks rather silly.

As with everything she goes on for a good hour at the least, babbling her incantations and swaying her arms when need be. Marshall expected something as arcane as demon summoning to have a bit more going on. Maybe a sacrifice or wild dances in the nude but as always Dani continues to amaze in her prowess to bore.

Having enough of this stupidity Marshall turns to Dani, ready to give her a good piece of his mind. However a flash of red light stops him; a small cloud of smoke builds at the pentagram's center, much to his astonishment. A second quick burst of crimson from within the smoke makes him fall back.

Spurred on by these signs of success Dani grows more enthused, reading faster, with booming intensity. Louder she calls forth the damned spirit, the smoke pouring over the pentagram's borders, bright, red lights flashing more and more.

Panicked, Marshall crawls backwards on his palms and heels. A hot wind carrying the scent of flame and ash blows from out the portal as the light flickers. Between each flicker a shadow appears; a humanoid silhouette standing seven feet tall looms over the candlelight.

"Holy shit," Marshall gasps.

Dani goes into a full scream as she reaches the final chant. Four indescribable words repeat through a cracking, screeching voice. In pace with her chants smoke pours out, covering the floor as the light glows brighter by the second. Blinded, Marshall covers his arm with his eyes.

He holds on, his mind in a frenzy. What is he gonna do now? Sure Dani is still boring as dry white bread but with a literal agent of hell under her control he can't just dump her. Aside from that, dating a girl who has formed an unholy pact with a being of pure evil doesn't sound very appealing. That's all assuming Dani knows for sure what she's doing, for all he knows she could've gotten something wrong along the way in which case he's to be disemboweled and dragged to hell where he is to be molested to death for eternity by maggot-festering flesh golems.

Her voice explodes into one, long, unbroken screech as Dani finishes the rites, with it a concussive blast of flame and light. Marshall grits his teeth, ready for the worst however in an instant the room falls dim and silent.

Unsure if he's dead he stays in place, his mind still popping with disjointed visions of horror until he is jolted out by the sound of giggling.

"It worked," Dani squeals, "I did it!"

Ready to bear witness to a horror beyond recognition Marshall lowers his arm. At once he's shocked, all dread fleeing his mind in replace of awe.

There stands a demon alright though it (or rather she) is far from horrific. Standing at seven feet, her thick spiraled horns almost touching the ceiling illuminated by candlelight is a woman with a well kept pixie cut of silver hair. Her body, wide and muscular yet still with distinct feminine curves is nude, her pastel red nipples standing out from the deep crimson that covers her plump, perked breasts.

Below her waist she bears a resemblance to a goat, with strong, backwards legs, large cloven hooves, and a coat of salt and pepper fur. However Marshall's eyes widen as he lays his gaze upon the set of low hanging, sparsely haired balls and the flaccid yet still six inch thick uncut humanoid cock of imposing girth.

"Woah nelly," he mumbles.

The demon locks her golden eyes with his, her ashen gray lips curled into a smirk. This turns into a dissatisfied frown as Dani calls out to her.

"Demon! I, Daniella of the highest order of Satanic witches have summoned you to this plain to do my bidding!" Dani shouts with all the bravado of a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

"What?" The demon snaps in a deep female voice echoing in a noise akin to electronic distortion.

Dani's confidence drains from her eyes repeating, "I am a high satanic witch and I have summoned you, you're to follow my orders!"

The demon glares at her with a sneer, "You ain't shit, little missy and I sure as shit ain't your minion."

"Yes you are," her expression switches to smug giddiness as she continues, "besides, if you don't wanna there's nothing you can do. So long as you remain defiant you can't leave that circle."

Black-clawed hands on her hips the demon lifts a hoof stomping it down on the wooden floor outside the chalk circle. Keeping her eyes fixed on Dani's she takes another step exiting the circle.

"Oops," the demon shrugs, "guess you were wrong."

"Bu-but that's not possible, I summoned you!" Dani pouts.

"Yeah, and that was real cool of you, kiddo," the demon's words are laced with sarcasm, "but that ain't how it works."

"Oh yeah," Dani shouts, crossing her arms, "well I know your real name, Azarrothbelle! Yeah-yeah! And If you speak a demon's true name you can command it! So do as I say!"

Marshall groans, "God damn it, Dani just drop it."

"No! Now you shut up, I'm the satanic witch here, I know what I'm doing," Dani says with infantile frustration.

Azarrothbelle nods to Marshall, "Thank you! Glad to see somebody here has some common sense."

"Azarrothbelle, I command you not to talk to him!" Dani snaps.

"Why not? He's here too, he should be able to speak. Oh and stop calling me that, everybody calls me Aza," Aza says, walking closer to Marshall.

Pointing her finger at Aza Dani growls, "Wh-well he's my boyfriend! Besides, he's not important, this is between you and me."

Leaning back Aza shoots her a disgusted look, "Geez, your boyfriend's not important huh. What a sweet girl you are."

She turns to Marshall with a sympathetic expression saying, "You let her talk to you like that?"

"No. Well I mean she doesn't talk that way normally," He says, face flushed.

"Marshall! Don't talk to the demon!" Dani yells.

"Take it easy on the poor guy, will ya?" Aza growls at Dani.

Aza strokes Marshall's head, smiling down at him, "Damn, I don't see how anybody could talk to such a sweet, pretty young thing like that."

Despite her formidable claws, Aza's touch is gentle and warm. He can't help but to smile back at her. Though it is difficult to avert his eyes from her cock, seeing as it is inches away.

On instinct he lays a hand on her leg to which she coos. His eyes, once again, are drawn between her legs. Her cock throbs as it stiffens. The sight combined with her voice makes his own prick bulge in his pants. He's always been a fan of a good piece of meat and it's made all the better by being attached to a woman more beautiful and exotic than he could ever dream. That smell too. So strong, so feminine, a pure aphrodisiac. It's all he can do to keep from drooling.

Aza giggles, "I think he likes me too."

"He most certainly does not!" Dani says, indignant.

Continuing to stroke Marshall's hair, Aza guides him closer to her cock, its pink tip poking out from Its sheath.

Biting down on her bottom lip she says, "I think we should let him decide."

Ignoring Dani's silent rage Marshall follows Aza's lead, nearing his face, eyes wide and mouth ajar closer to her growing prick. God he needs her. Maybe it has something to do with how neglected he's been or maybe it's because of her warmth and beauty. Whatever the case he is rock hard, dripping and loving being lost in this feeling.

Getting to his knees he adjusts his position to better face Aza. Setting his other hand on her opposite side he leans in, pressing his lips and nose against her balls.

"Marshall what the fuck?!" Dani screeches.

Aza let out a sigh of pleasure, her free hand running up her side and grabbing a handful of her breast. Ignorant to Dani he inhales deep through his nose, immersing himself in the stench of his new demonic lover. His lips part to allow his tongue to brush along her sack, making her shudder. The taste of sweat and hormonal spice takes him over, bringing him to a hungry moan.

Enraged and embarrassed Dani cries out, "Oh my god, Marshall what the fuck are you doing?"

Marshall continues, licking and kissing from the base of Aza's cock all the way down to the bottom of her hairy balls. Wrapping his lips around one he sucks it into his mouth, slurping greedily.

"Ah fuck," Aza grunts in pleasure.

Smirking at Dani she says, "I don't think he can hear you."

As he works his mouth between her balls Marshall reaches up, wrapping his fingers around the base of her shaft. The woman is rock hard, thick enough for tips of his fingers to not touch. Just feeling her causes a shiver down his spine. He's had enough of the appetizer. Now's time for the main course.

Moving his head up to the tip of her throbbing ten inches of glory he kisses her pink flesh. As he does he pokes his tongue under her foreskin, rolling it around. She has some precum in there; its harsh, salty taste triggers him into a cock starved frenzy.

Years of practice are at long last pun to work as he slips her cock into his mouth, bobbing up and down, working inch by inch inside. He's so happy he got rid of his gag reflex. Nothing could've beat the pleasure of swallowing the hot girth of a beautiful, if unholy, woman's dick.

Howling in demonic ecstasy Aza grabs onto his head with both hands saying between breaths, "H-holy fuck, a-h yes, yes!"

"No no no no," Dani says, throwing a full on children's tantrum, "It's not fair! You're not supposed to suck off the demon! It's supposed to follow me! My command! I summoned it! It's my demon!"

Aza purrs as Marshall picks up his pace. His lips and tongue work with finesse on her cock. Her hips buck on their own.

"Ahhhhh," Aza sighs through sharp gritted teeth, "ah fuck, I'm gonna fuckin cum!"

Marshall gabs onto her furry thighs. All his skill goes away. The promise of Aza's orgasm, the need to swallow her load pushes him further, bobbing his head back and forth as fast as he can, his lips meeting her thrusting crotch until with a primal, terrifying scream she reaches climax.

Cum fills his mouth; as hard as he tries to swallow it all her demon seed pours out from his lips. Pulling back he gasps, drooling her gooey bounty.

"Wh-woah," Aza exclaims, catching her breath, "that was fucking amazing."

Swallowing deep, Marshall looks up at her, "Yeah, thank you."

"Stop this! Stop this at once! I command you, both of you!" Shouts Dani.

Getting to his feet Marshall wraps his arms around Aza. For the first time since he got his first whiff of demoness musk he turns and acknowledges Dani.

"Nah. Fuck that," he replies as he goes in to kiss Aza.

They lock lips, their oral embrace wild and passionate. Her forked tongue licks and twists with his own. Like a dance they move together as one. Meanwhile her clawed hands reach for his pants, tearing through them and his boxers like a hot knife through butter. As they part her drops his jacket and soon his shirt.

Aza holds a hand to her mouth. Muttering a few demonic words she presses her lips to her palms. Her hand returns covered in a thick, clear slime. Giving Marshall a sly grin she reaches down, wrapping her hand around his six inch rod. With gentle grace she covers his cock in her conjured lubricant, sticking her tongue out and giggling as his breath grows heavy under her touch.

Dani crosses her arms, face burning with hatred, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Retreating her hand Aza drops to her knees, the floorboards creaking under her power. She bends over, folding her forearms under her chin.

"I'm gonna show my little boyfriend here the time of his life," Aza chuckles.

"No you are most certainly not," Dani grumbles, "he's not your boyfriend, he's mine!"

Marshall walks around Aza, ignoring the conversation around him. He lets his eyes soak her in. Her tone, lean back and strong arms make his heart thump in his chest. But of course it all pales in comparison to her magnificent giant ass.

The corner he faces her rear. So thick and round, covered in short fur but shaped to perfection. He stands over her running his hands along the cleft of her ass. Squeezing each cheek he spreads her open; his breath picks up at the sight of her big, pink, fleshy hole. Pressing his tip against her rear entrance he slides in with little effort, a pitched moan coming from Aza.

"Aw, fuck yeah!" She moans, claws digging into the wooden floor.

Looking back up to Dani Aza flashes a malicious grin taunting, "If he was your boyfriend he wouldn't be fucking another girl in the ass."

Dani grits her teeth. True, she never loved Marshall, but that's of no consequence to her. What matters is that he's hers and she will not have what's hers taken away. For her it is much less a betrayal than an insult. Her glare stays transfixed on Aza's face, tongue out and eyes rolled back in dumb pleasure, her body rocking.

"Y-you have some spell on him!" Dani growls in a last ditch effort to regain her dignity.

Taking Aza in slow strides Marshall lets out a long, satisfied sigh. She's too big to be very tight but it's not stopping her from feeling amazing. Each time he slides in the hot plush of her rim slides along his shaft coupling with the wet heat inside of her to create a sea of sensation.

Between heath breaths and grunts Aza replies to Dani, her voice dripping with erotic egotism, "Umph, didn't have to. Not my fault he wants a real woman."

Marshall picks up the pace, fucking Aza harder, with passionate enthusiasm. She lowers her head growing like an animal in heat.

"Oh, yes, yes! Fuck me, baby!" Aza cries.

"Don't call him that!" Dani barks, rage giving way to frustrated defeat.

Aza laughs to herself, ready to hurl another barbed comment at her impotent summoner. However her train of thought crashes as she feels Marshall's hand touch her stiff cock. A surprise for sure, but a welcome one. He jerks her in tandem with each thrust, bringing her an overwhelming cocktail of ecstasy.

"Ah! Oh-oh my, what a gentleman," She says through pitched grunts.

Dani's hands clench into white-knuckled fists. She's frozen in anger. Before this little development this was just mere theft. But now she can't ignore it. Her "boyfriend" isn't fucking this demon, nor is she fucking him. Oh no, they are making love.

A rhythmic chorus of flesh slapping flesh and the wet squelches of wild anal sex echo through the room. Both Aza and Marshall are racing to their peak in perfect synchronicity. His hands, coated the oozing gift of her precum, stroke her with increased vigor. They are trembling as they sing a song of moans and strained breathing.

"God damn, baby," Marshall grunts, "you're so good!."

"Y-you're amazing too, baby. I'm gon-gonna cum!" Aza gasps.

Dani throws up her arms in defeat shouting, "Fuck this! I'm becoming a nun!"

She tosses her spell book to the floor, the ensuing 'thud' falls just as the duet reach their shared orgasm; Aza howls a dark, bestial cry as her cock erupts, covering the floor in a fountain of demon semen. Marshall too enjoys a powerful climax, gripping hard onto Aza's member as he drives himself as deep into her ass and unleashes his seed inside her, screaming her name.

Defeated beyond repair Dani storms out the door leaving Aza and Marshall alone. He pulls out of her as she lays down on her side. Although the floor, and her abs are covered in cum he doesn't care, crawling down and nestling with her. They wrap their arms around each other, kissing deeply.

As they part their lips Marshall looks at her with puppy dog eyes whispering, "Did you mean what you said?"

"When was that?" She answers, her heart melting at his innocence.

"When you said I was your new boyfriend, did you mean it?" Marshall asks.

Aza leans in, kissing him on the forehead answering, "Only an idiot would turn down such a sweet young thing. Especially one who fucks as good as you do."