Demonic Lust Ch. 06

Story Info
Demoness Vrida gets a taste of a dream.
2.5k words
4.5
4.5k
8
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some unknown time later Vrida was woken by a young Malur who craned over her and Sasha, her long tail curled beneath her for balance. Ara is her name, if Vrida remembers correctly. Her jaw pops with the pressure of a yawn she couldn't keep from escaping, and the skin around her lips stretches unnaturally, at least to Humans who might have looked on were she elsewhere. It seems as though Sasha took a lot more out of her than she thought previously. She chuckles too herself before looking back to Ara's perplexed face.

"Are you alright Missstresss?" She hisses. Her long, forked tongue and snake-like teeth caused the emphasis of any S sound in her words, but Vrida was long used to it and actually found it rather endearing, even if she'd never tell one of the Malur too their face. It wasn't very classy to point it out. Vrida nods and slowly uncoils her tail from the twists and turns it took about Sasha's body.

"Quite alright, my dear. Is there something you needed?" Vrida's eyes were hooded as she traced the fertile curves of Ara's body; Orange and a dull white colored scales adorned every inch of her body, though they were more akin to skin in areas such as her stomach, breasts, and the gap between her thighs before they merged into a snake-like tail that made up the rest of what would be her legs, were she not a Malur. Her head was similarly adorned with scales and they covered the flares of skin that could stretch to either side of her head with her emotions, though they tended to do so only when she was distressed or angry.

Around her eyes, lips, and nostrils the scales thinned into normal skin though a smattering went across the bridge of her nose in a semblance of freckles, which Vrida found adorable. The vertical slits of her pupils contracted and relaxed with her breathing, their green coloring almost glowing in the light of the throne room as she watched Vrida look her over. Her tongue flicked out as she waited, her body warming as Vrida's gaze caressed her long, supple neck, over her bare collarbones and down to her firm, perfectly shaped breasts. They weren't huge, but the hourglass shape of her waist and the width of her slim, yet powerful shoulders made them seem much larger at first glance.

Vrida blinked and left her impromptu inspection there and looked back into Ara's beautiful eyes. She blinked and dropped her gaze slightly out of respect for her queen.

"No, my lady. I jussst sssaw you lying there and wasss concerned." She murmured. Vrida smiled at Malur woman's sweetness. She picked up Sasha sleeping body as she returned to her feet. Ara's eyes narrowed at the view of the Human, her lips automatically stretching in a sneer. Vrida saw it, but knew it for what it was: jealousy. Ara, nor most of the Malur as a species, didn't truly hate Humans, but in her case anything to do with Vrida giving the girl attention displeased her. Her slitted eyes practically turned into pupil-less green orbs as she took in Sasha cum-bloated belly, but she said nothing, knowing it was not her place to judge her mistress.

Vrida smiles at Ara, despite the obvious distaste on her normally mirthful features, and turns towards her bedroom, hidden behind the massive throne.

"I appreciate your kindness, dearest Ara. Come with me a moment." Vrida's tone was not one of command, but Ara fell into pace beside Vrida as she strode away. Even with the deep slithers of Ara's tail, her mistress near outpaced her with her long steps and she could help but stare lustfully at the spring of her mistress' muscled legs as she walked. Her gaze drifted up to her arms, where she held the Human with nary a sign of straining at the extra weight. She knew that appearance gave no meaning to the true strength of her queen, and the power she could just barely feel emanating off Vrida made her crave the feeling of those arms around her scaled chest.

Though they had been together for many long centuries, she has never shared her mistress' bed, nor tasted of her doubtless potent seed, and from that fact stems her jealousy of all that had, even down too the lowly Lucor which were many leagues beneath her station. Her reverie was broken at the sound of her queen's bedchamber door opening before them. She paused outside and leaned against the frame of it, her clawed fingers gripping it tightly due to a sudden loss of strength in Ara's body. Had she the legs of a humanoid, her knees would be shaking.

This was the first time she had seen within her queen's private quarters, never-mind been so close; though they were close to one another, circumstance, and the distance between their stations coupled with the daily tasks of running Vrida's empire had kept her from being able to enter. She watches wide-eyed as her mistress lay the human on a secondary bed near her own. She knew that Vrida let no one lay with her there, for a reason known to none but the lady herself.

Ara looks around behind her at the sound of shuffling feet and stares down a Lucor that dared peek around the edge of the throne. It runs off as she glares and her nostrils flare in annoyance. The feeling of hands circling around her small waist and warm breath spilling over her ear made her gasp and she went to turn, but the voice spoke softly in her ear and she froze instantly.

"Are you unhappy with me, my Ara?" Ara's eyes rolled into her head as her queen's tongue traces the small crease where her flares met her scalp, just behind her ears. Her mistress had never claimed Ara as hers before, and that coupled with her unexpected touch and presence had Ara's emotions completely unraveled. She couldn't even offer Vrida a reply as her hands inch up her belly.

"I missed you terribly. We never have time together anymore. Just. The two. Of us. Alone." Vrida draws out and emphasizes her words, testing the effect they would have on her sweet Malur. Ara shivers all the way into her bones, her nerves flare and her heart skips a beat; Vrida's voice had never sounded so sensual when she spoke too her, never sounded so full of need and temptation. The few thoughts left in Ara's mind flew off like so much paper in the wind of the sudden lust she felt from her queen.

Her fingers tremble as they close over her mistress' hands as they gently cup her breasts, her breathing hitched as they squeeze gently and her chest flushes a deep orange.

"But you know, there's time now...and it's time I finally had you." Vrida's tongue tickles Ara's neck as she nuzzles her head back and licks the sensitive skin there. Her hands squeeze the Malur's tits again, her thumbs grazing her nipples as Ara's tail twitches between her legs. The tips of their tails twine together as Vrida steps into her, her own tits pressing against Ara's scaled back. She pushes into her and forces her to the side of the throne, where Ara grabs tightly to the arm of it, using it as a brace while her queen plays with her body.

She is in heaven; finally her deepest, greatest wish is coming true. Finally she- Her thoughts are interrupted with the sound of the main throne room door booming open. Vrida stands fully to her right side, leaving Ara leaning against the throne as she looks across the room. Ara barely manages to muffle a gasp as she feels her queen's fingers slipping between the bare cheeks of her luscious ass. She doesn't dare look up and give away what's happening as the figure who entered the room strides confidently closer.

As they approach, Vrida's fingers glance across Ara's asshole then delve slowly into her pussy as Ara struggles not to make a sound. The tall figure steps into the light enough to show who it is; A regally dressed Serite, servants to The Cauldron, who are much akin to wolves with long fangs constantly poking out of their mouths, a bushy tail, tufted furry ears and digitigrade legs. Their other features were mostly humanoid, excepting the sizeable genitals all the males of the species have.

Vrida looks down on her brother's servant as he carelessly speaks, his tone one of a haughty child thinking he's in charge and immortal.

"Lady Vrida, my master has need of you immediately." He stands before her throne with no motions of respect, no sign he knows who he addresses in such an insolent manner. For her queen's sake Ara is instantly irate, despite the fingers drilling deep into her wet lower lips, her flares extend and her mouth opens wide. A hideous, terrifying noise issues from deep in her core like a mountain rumbling with explosions of steam in a hiss like no other. The herald's pointed ears flatten against his head as the reverberations of Ara's hiss shake the stones of the floor he stands on.

As the noise sharpens into a piercing, painful high, Ara cuts it off due to Vrida's fingers unexpectedly twisting deep inside her and grazing her g-spot. Her mouth hangs open for a stunned moment before snapping shut as her flares retract and her gaze lowers to the floor. Vrida rests her free hand on Ara's arm, and looks down at the Serite with as much disdain as she can muster with her fingers fucking Ara's tight pussy.

"How dare you come into my home, the seat of my empire and speak to me such. How dare you address an Elder with such informal speech, and insulting tone. How dare you make demands of me, no matter who you serve." Her voice is icy and the temperature of the room drops steeply, a manifestation of her emotions. Ara's flushed, scaled skin starts steaming, but thankfully not enough yet to be visible to the Serite below. He wraps his arms around himself, both in fear and at the sudden climate change.

"For your egregious stupidity, for the next day your tongue will bear no words. Your lips will offer no insult. Go from here, and learn from your silence, lest I part your tongue from your head." She continues, her power warping the muscles of his mouth to induce complete and total silence until the time she set comes to pass. He practically turns and runs from her throne run in his fear and Vrida chuckles quietly, her attention returning to her tense servant beside her.

She looks down at Ara as she struggles to breathe through the first orgasm her queen has ever blessed her with. Her pussy is tight around Vrida's fingers as it squeezes and releases, drenching her fingers in Ara's juices. She pulls her fingers from her depths when her orgasm winds down, but cups Ara's chin with her other hand and turns her to face her. Catching her gaze, Vrida brings her wet fingers up to her mouth and slips them passed her lips. Ara's jaw falls open as she watches her queen suck her pussy juice off her fingers. Her cheeks flush a deep orange both with lust and the pure depravity of the act.

Vrida licks her fingers clean and marvels at the sweet taste of Ara on her fingers. She's wanted to take Ara for her own for many long years, but never felt like it was the right time. With the orange-like taste of her pussy on her tongue however, she can't resist anymore. Her gaze bores into Ara's as she leans close, her lips shining wetly as they close the distance between themselves and Ara's soft lips. Ara can't muster the presence of mind to move, to breathe or react at all as Vrida's lips press into hers, unmatched in the pure softness of her kiss, the gentle yet commanding press of her need for something deeper.

Ara's parted lips are the most open invitation Vrida will ever get from her frozen Malur, and she doesn't hesitate to take full advantage; She presses closer to Ara, her arms wrapping around her hourglass waist and her lips pressing harder against Ara's as her tongue traces her sharp teeth. With the explosive taste of her queen's tongue, coupled with her own pussy juice flashing through her nerves, Ara pulls away from Vrida with a sharp gasp. She looks up at her mistress, pupils widened to the point that her eyes are almost black pits.

Vrida looks back at Ara with slight surprise and disappointment, but waits for her to make the next move. Finally having the moment with her Malur servant that she craved for some time, she wasn't going to jeopardize it by pushing her too far.

For a few tense moments, arousal warred with worry, lust with surprise, but through all her broken emotions Ara knew that this was her only chance to take their centuries long partnership and turn it into something deeper, sweeter and more fulfilling in every way imaginable. She licked her already wet lips and a strange flavor twinged across her taste buds, making her brows furrow. Her lips parted as a sudden, massive influx of lust and desire blew through her already rapidly firing nerves.

"What-...What is this?" She asks, the loud beating of her heart pounding in her head. Vrida looks down at her, her lips twisted in a wan smile.

"This is why I hadn't fucked you yet, my Ara." She tightens her grip around the Malur, her cock fully erect as she waits for the full effect of her saliva to kick in; For most every species known to Demon-kind, her saliva induces huge amounts of lust, wets holes, lowers inhibitions. For Malur, it is something more entirely; It's effects are far more pronounced and carries another side effect. An insatiable NEED to be fucked as soon as possible, as many times as possible, and the Malur wouldn't just let it happen, no, they took all control.

It took but a few moments for the full effects, and Vrida knew it by the sudden clarity in Ara's eyes as her hands grip her arms and pull her closer. Their tits mashing together shot bolts of pleasure through them both, but Ara wasn't paying attention, she needed her queen now. She needed her queen to take her, and fuck her. HARD. She pushes Vrida down onto her knees and turns away, her clawed fingers sending cracks into the wood of the throne as she arches her back, pushing her ass out towards Vrida's face as her tail wraps around her neck. Ara looks over her shoulder as she pulls her mistress closer to her needy holes.

"Fuck me missstresss. Fuck me now!" She shouts, her tail jerking Vrida forward the last few inches.

As she drowns in the globes of her Malur sluts ass cheeks, Vrida smiles.

"Finally." She thinks.