Demonic Motorcycle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each thrust seemed to push more mass into Matt. His butt cheeks were expanding and filling out, growing with shocking speed. The force of the thrusts caused Matt to reach out to brace himself from being knocked over; one normal arm and one beefy, muscled one. Each time the Master thrust in, Matt's other arm tried to catch up. Muscles bloated as if being inflated, filling with meat rather than air. The skin across his shoulders began to puff outward as new muscle groups formed. His chest fattened, his pectorals firming.

Black slime was travelling on his veins as they discoloured. Nick was sucking hard, one by one, a series of cum flowed steadily slipping fluidly past his lips. Nick suckled encouragingly on him.

The speed, intensity and angle of attack suddenly changed, Vengeance pulled back enough to seek out Matt's prostate once more.

More flashes of lust erupted inside of Matt's mind, his arms getting weak as he pushed all his cock into Nick's throat. However, Nick continued to fuck Matt's cock into him by following the Master's thrust. Matt was just about to lose it.

With one powerful thrust, Matt was knocked forward, but Nick didn't let go of his cock. Matt's head hit the floor and he coughed and sputtered, as he felt the huge beast slide through his colon, making impossible progress, perhaps even re-designing the layout of his intestines as he got deeper and deeper until Matt's eyes widened, feeling the beast reach into his very soul.

Master's four huge balls churned, his shaft pulsed and the massive, rubber cock head at the end of his cock let loose a volley of semen. At first it was burning hot, the birthing of a new symbiote. The heat blossomed through Matt's body, pumping through his veins, scorching his soul, burning away parts of his mind.

Moments later, Nick slowly pulled the sensitive cock from his throat and mouth, leaving thick lines of cum and saliva between his mouth and his length. Nick took in the moment and simply savored the masculine flavor, licking thickly all along his length and up to his bulbous tip, sucking and nibbling at it as if it were a sweet lollipop, before he reluctantly let it go.

The new symbiont delved deeper, passing through Matt and getting to know him better. It probed his mind, learning of his desires and wishes. It passed into his testicles and began to alter he balls, bonding to them. They began to swell and grow, sending waves of pleasure through Matt.

Matt was drooling on the ground while the new symbiote was taking care of him. The goo grew the human's balls to the size of oranges, feeling the organs shift completely. Slowly covered him tightly, as the seed permeate it more.

Nick saw his Master's cock throbbing and dripping, he could not leave him like that. Nick's tongue began to caress the bottom of his shaft as he began to hungrily suck on his cock. Slowly but surely, Nick began to take in more and more of his Master's length, craning his neck to accommodate his invasion even further into his throat. His neck bulged at first with the immensely wide tip before it simply sank below his collar bone, leaving only its ribbed and bumped shaft to a vivid impression through her skin. At this point, he began to work his throat muscles as well as his mouth to stimulate the entirety of the length, resulting with his slurping and drooling thickly lewdly from his mouth while her throat swallowed wetly around the textured shaft and thick glans.

Vengeance's tailed swished as it coiled around Nick's length. He was squeezed and stroked, and fondled. It worked base to tip, tip to base and everywhere at once. The pressure was so intense it was almost painful, until the tip pushed into Nick's urethra.

Nick moaned as he moved his hands down from his firm ass, he grabbed a hold of the four avocado sized testicles, which exuded an undeniable warmth as they subtly throbbed in his palms. As he gently kneaded and massaged his sizable testes, Nick took in a deep whiff of the scent emanating from the taut scrotum.

"You did find a suitable drone," Vengeance moaned while looking at the black suit on the ground. "Let's find his suitable bike," Vengeance smirked.

Vengeance moaned as he pulled his cock from Nick's suctioning throat with a pop. The last minute seal on his cock caused him to spurt some cum into Nick's mouth. Nick savored its salty sweet flavor as he spread the sticky thick fluids around his mouth before swallowing the hot load.

(To be continued?)

12