Demonology Ch. 01

Story Info
Alyssa is curious about sex with demons.
3.9k words
4.51
6.7k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
489 Followers

"Look," Alissa hissed to her friend Jane. "It's one of them. Two of them, even."

The two friends were sitting in a booth in Wilson's Diner, which had gone from Central City's number one restaurant, to a dive, to fashionable again, over the course of the last sixty years. Only a few crumbs and a little coffee remained of their brunch. Jane was a redhead, although she hadn't always been. Alissa had kept her hair it's natural brunette.

"Hmm? Oh, so it is!" Jane said, watching the progress of the two who had just entered.

The man was tall, maybe six foot six, and built. His muscles would have drawn attention anywhere, barely concealed in the tight black tank top and snug jeans. But the thing that made him "one of them" was his bright red skin, the two sharp curved horns that emerged through his black wavy hair, and the three foot tail with an almost phallic end that dangled behind him.

Those were the things that made his companion "one of them" too, although otherwise they were very different. Where he was all hard muscles, she was all soft curves that filled out a tight little black dress that dipped low to show cleavage and rode high enough it barely covered her ass. Next to him, her six-foot frame looked positively petite.

Other than the bright red skin and the tails and the horns, they were human enough, even if their perfect physiques always gave a sense of "more than." They'd just appeared one day, peacefully, all over the globe. In some countries they were hunted, not entirely effectively, but most of the world had accepted their existence, if grudgingly.

"Don't stare," Alissa whispered frantically. "They'll notice."

"There's plenty to stare at," Jane said, continuing her frank appraisal.

The male did notice. He turned and gave Jane a wide smile.

"Oh my god," said Alissa.

Jane smiled shyly and looked away. "It's okay. I know him."

"You what?!?"

The female looked over too, perhaps to see who her companion was looking at. Then she murmured something to him, and he nodded. She shrugged. Her boobs almost popped out of the tight dress, and even Alissa had trouble turning away.

"In every sense of the word," said Jane. "Alissa, we need to talk."

A waitress led the demon couple to a booth thirty feet away, and Alissa watched them out of the corner of her eye. She wasn't the only one. Most of the diner's clientele twisted to watch the two. Undeniably, they had a certain magnetic attraction. And men would always look at a woman dressed like that. For that matter, women would always look at a man built like that. Alissa found her gaze fastened at crotch level; the male demon had quite a bulge. According to rumor, demons, male or female, were very well endowed.

"Wait," Alissa said, turning her attention back to her companion once the demons were past her. "What did you say?"

"It was the best experience I've ever had," Jane said, unbuttoning the top buttons on her blouse.

"You didn't!"

"I did," Jane said, unbuttoning one more button. Parts of her bra were visible, and Jane pulled the collar of her shirt wide to display as much cleavage as possible. She arched her back, too.

"What are you doing?!" asked Alissa.

"They like it when we display ourselves," Jane said. "I waited for your sake, because you seemed frightened of them. There is a little to be frightened of, I suppose, but a lot to be excited by. When's the last time you and your husband, you know?"

Alissa laughed. "Had sex?"

"Yes."

"You did it with a demon and you can't even say the words?"

Jane made a face at her friend. "Fucked, then. When's the last time you got fucked?"

"It's been a couple of months," Alissa said. "Kyle is always so tired when he gets home from work."

"Come with me to the Inferno Friday night, and we can change that."

Alissa stared. "Honey, you need an intervention. You're stripping in the middle of Wilson's Diner, and you're consorting with demons."

"I'm just flashing a little cleavage." Jane sighed. "He noticed. Good. They don't like it when we seem ashamed of them in public. Given all the bad press they get, that's understandable. As to consorting, who is shy with the language now? I got to enjoy his long, hard cock - they are multiorgasmic, did you know that? They don't get soft after they cum, at least not the first time. And the things they can do with that tail are amazing. I'm not the one who isn't getting any, or the one who is making excuses for her porn-addicted husband."

Alissa blushed. "All guys watch porn."

"And some girls. And yeah, it turns them on. Being turned on feels good. But not all guys neglect their wives."

"He doesn't neglect me, exactly, he's just... oh, dammit. I'm not going to cheat on him, and above all I'm not going to do it with a demon."

"You know you find him hot. I saw you watching. And they're all like that. Buff, tall, well hung. You're just being prejudiced."

"I'm not prejudiced." Alissa sighed. "Okay, maybe I am. They really are different from us, it's not like being racist or something."

"Oh yeah, they really are different." Jane changed the words with a salacious grin.

"I'll talk to Kyle. I admit I've been avoiding confronting him."

"Tell him he either starts fulfilling his marital obligations, or he has to give you a pass. And when - okay, technically if - he decides to give you a pass so he can have more time to hang out with his pixels - then you come with me to Inferno."

"The demon bar?"

"A lot of them are there, yes."

Alissa smiled slightly. "I can use that as a threat."

"Yes, you can. Just be ready to follow through."

"Sex with them can't be that much better, can it? I mean, size isn't everything."

"That's right. Size isn't everything, but I haven't seen any girl they've been with be less than totally satisfied. Size is just part of the package."

Alissa groaned.

"So to speak," Jane said with a grin. "They'd be better lovers even if they didn't have cocks at all, I think. They have a way of getting inside a girl's head. Anyway, talk to Kyle. Confront Kyle. And let me know how it goes. If he suddenly starts doing his job, no one will be happier than I. If, on the other hand, I have company Friday, that works too. Win-win."

"I'll go talk to him while I'm resolved. But having sex with me can't be that bad, can it? He'll straighten up."

"The question is, after he's straight, is he going for his hand or is he going for you?" Jane said.

Alissa set her mouth grimly as she got up. "I'll talk to him. And then, when I'm done, we'll have a little talk about what you're up to. You're a catch. You don't have to go to Inferno to get laid. We can brush up that dating profile..."

Jane nodded. "I'm just not sure that anyone would measure up. Literally or figuratively. Once you've gone red, there's not anything as good in bed. Anyway, yes. We'll talk either way. Go before you chicken out. I'll get the check."

Alissa reached into her purse for her wallet, and pulled out a twenty. She tucked it under a coffee cup. "That's for my share. Thanks Jane. Talk to you soon." She headed to the door, but she saw Jane get up and leave the table, too. Jane headed for the two demons.

Alissa hurried on.

Kyle's office door was closed, so Alissa knocked and then waited a few seconds before going in. Kyle hadn't quite fastened his belt, but his screen had CNN up. The porn didn't bother Alissa, but it irritated her that he was sneaky about it.

"What's up?" he asked. "I thought you were out with Jane."

"I was. We need to talk."

"Uh, sure. About what?"

"About Jane. About us. Let's talk in the living room."

"Sure, I'll be there in just a second."

Alissa nodded. "A second is fine. Not enough time, though, to finish what you were up to." She glanced meaningfully down at his crotch.

Kyle looked surprised. Did he think she didn't notice, just because she'd never, well, seemed to notice? Alissa turned and headed to the living room, grabbing the far seat on the couch and leaving the other empty for Kyle.

Kyle was there in less than a minute. Closing some tabs in his browser, perhaps. He'd done up his belt and tucked in his shirt, too. He headed toward the recliner.

"Over here, honey," Alissa said, patting the seat next to her.

Kyle nodded and made his way. He was a handsome enough man. Maybe a little pudgy, but with intelligent blue eyes and a nice jaw. He was wearing a band shirt and jeans, as usual on the weekends.

"What's this about Jane?" Kyle asked.

Clearly, he thinks that's the safer topic. Well, we can start any place. "She's been going to Inferno."

Kyle's eyes widened. Then he bit back a smile. Then he pretended to be confused. "What's Inferno?"

Now why does Kyle think he needs to hide knowing what Inferno is, like he hides his porn? "Inferno is a club where humans go to meet demons. It's a sex club." Alissa took a deep breath. She was tired of the hiding and the pretending. "And you know full well what it is, I could see it in your face."

"Wow," said Kyle. "A demon sex club? Jane?"

"Yes." Would Kyle want to white knight, and ride to Jane's rescue?

Kyle whistled. "I didn't think she had it in her." He smirked. "So, she's a big girl, and she makes her own choices. There's not much you can do about it."

"Yep. I'm a big girl, and I make my own choices, too," Alissa said, spotting an opening.

Kyle's baby blues narrowed. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Alissa was tired of beating around the bush. "Kyle, we haven't had sex in two months. You spend all your time watching porn, well, not technically all, but a lot. I don't care about that, but I'm sick of being ignored. So, you've got two choices. Either start paying attention to me - no, start making love to me - or give me a free pass to find it elsewhere. Three choices - we can get a divorce. Am I that undesirable?"

Kyle shook his head, "No, of course not." He stopped. "Sorry, you've hit me with two things at once - one about Jane, and one about you wanting to go off and have sex with other guys. Maybe those could have been two separate discussions?"

Ah, the attempt to avoid a difficult topic by talking about how the topic was brought up instead. A classic. "Nope. They are connected in my mind, and besides, as you've said, Jane's a big girl. There's nothing really to discuss about her, just about us. Take your time, I can sit here all the rest of the morning and afternoon, and so can you. We've got nothing on the schedule."

"Do you have a guy in mind?" Kyle asked. "Is this coming up because there's someone you have the hots for?"

"Not exactly," Alissa said, although the six foot six demon immediately popped into her mind. Those muscles. That - package.

"Not exactly usually means yes. Who is it, Alissa? Is it someone we know? Is it Charles, at the office?"

"You're not the victim here, Kyle, and it is definitely not Charles from the office. He's dating Melanie, anyway. The only thing between 'no' and 'not exactly' is that Jane invited me to accompany her to Inferno Friday."

"And you want to go?" Kyle didn't seem nearly as upset as she thought he would be.

"Want? No. But I will. It's a threat, Kyle."

"You're going to have sex with a demon if I don't make love to you," Kyle said.

"I'm going to go to a club, and make my own choices. And if that's not okay, we're going to get a divorce."

"I don't want a divorce. I love you, Alissa. I know I've been a bit, well, absorbed. But -"

"I love you, too. That's why I'm giving you the two choices, rather than just hiring a lawyer. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't want to make love to you."

"And Jane, too, she's - yes, I admit I've heard about Inferno. It gets pretty wild there, I hear. You and Jane, both of you. It's a lot to wrap my head around."

"You can stop me," Alissa said, her heart sinking. She'd come with a threat, but wouldn't it be simpler for him to just take her to the bedroom?

Silence. It lingered, and Alissa quit looking into his eyes. She couldn't stand it. She looked down, instead, and saw something that surprised her.

Kyle, unless his jeans were just sitting funny, was hard.

She reached out to touch him. She was his wife, she shouldn't have to ask. Trying to keep it light, so as not to scare him away. "Is that a knife in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

"I'm happy to see you," Kyle said. "Let's go upstairs."

Alissa grinned. It had worked. She hurried up, and he followed her. Her dress hit the floor at the same time as he shucked off his jeans. She helped him out of his T-shirt and he unfastened her bra. Panties and boxers were tossed aside.

"I need a little foreplay," Alissa said, apologetically.

"Get on the bed and spread your legs," Kyle said. She did, and he eagerly crawled between them. He'd never been big on giving head, but now he licked her pussy with enthusiasm.

It felt lovely, but Alissa didn't want to lose momentum. "Fuck me," she said.

Kyle climbed up, and slid his cock inside her for the first time in months. She'd almost forgotten what it felt like.

"Like this?" Kyle asked.

"Yes. I'm so glad you chose this over - the other." Sure, the demon was super sexy and hung and she wondered what he could with that tail, but -

"I've been worried about my ability to perform," Kyle said. "I get nervous."

"Well, you're not nervous now," Alissa said. "But don't talk about it now. Just fuck me. I'm your wife. I understand, no matter what."

"Really?" Kyle stopped moving.

"Yes, you don't need to be nervous around me. Besides, the way you lick me... well, there are options, aren't there?" Alissa didn't want to talk about it, she wanted to do it.

"I can be completely honest with you?" Kyle asked, still not moving.

"Yes, but please keep fucking me. Tell me what kind of porn you watch, anything, just keep fucking me." Alissa felt as if her marriage was at stake if this didn't go well right now.

To her relief, Kyle started thrusting again, but slowly. Slow was good, if it meant they'd be going at it for a long time. She moved her hips in time with him, pressing her breasts against his furry chest, kissing his neck. Kyle was tall. Not tall like the demon, but a nice even six feet.

"Thinking about you at Inferno turns me on," Kyle said.

Alissa blinked. "Really?"

"And when I got turned on I wanted to fuck you. But then if I fucked you, you wouldn't go." He kept sliding his cock inside her, hitting all the right spots. He knew how to use what he had, and he wasn't small. Again, maybe demons were larger still. She realized that the thought of them was part of what was turning her on, too, and that stopped her from getting angry.

"You can think about that anytime, if it means you fuck me like this," Alissa assured him. "Sometimes my mind wanders, too, but I still want to be doing it with you."

Kyle fucked in silence for a bit, and then said, "Thinking about Jane at Inferno turns me on, too. I'd like to see that."

Now he was having erotic thoughts about her best friend. But as she opened her mouth to protest, she realized that she, too, could visualize Jane getting plowed by that huge red man - and it was undeniably erotic. "Hmm, I'd like to see that, too," she said, without really thinking about it.

"Tell Jane to take both of us," Kyle said, moving faster, his breathing heavy.

"I'll ask," Alissa promised. "We can watch Jane getting fucked by a big, tall, red-skinned demon."

"Unh," was Kyle's intelligent response.

"Mmm yes, maybe he'll stick his tail in her too, while she holds onto his horns."

"Deep in her ass," Kyle said.

"Yes," Alissa said, getting more and more turned on by the idea. Except in her mind, it wasn't Jane, it was herself. She'd never done anal before.

For a few minutes the only sound was the squeak of the bedspring and the squish of Kyle's hard cock moving in her very wet pussy. She was very close, and she could tell Kyle was holding back, waiting for her. She tried to think of all the things the demon could do to her. She imagined Kyle was the demon, and thought about asking him to put his fingers in her ass so she could imagine the demon's tail, except she didn't want to tell Kyle what she was thinking about.

Kyle put a finger on her clit and started rubbing. "And then," Kyle said, "It's your turn. Two demons at once, one in your mouth, one in your pussy."

She tried to tell herself it was the finger that pushed her over, not the image. But either way she came, hard, her whole body tensing and releasing.

"Spurting inside you," Kyle said, as he joined her in orgasm. She didn't know if he was talking about the demons, or just providing play-by-play, and she didn't want to question it. After a long minute he rolled off of her and closed his eyes.

She grinned at herself. I still got it. He still goes to sleep after sex. Does he have to take naps after he masturbates? I assume not. God that was sexy. I kept thinking about the demon, though. He wasn't serious about me asking Jane, surely. I'll just not bring it up again. And later we'll do it again. Or tomorrow. Or at least this week. I don't want to push him too much. I'll come in and watch his porn with him, maybe that will start things. Am I okay if he imagines me as a big blonde with silicone tits? Hmm. Maybe I could imagine myself as a busty blonde. Could be kinda hot. She giggled. His mind goes to sleep after sex, and my mind races.

Kyle's eyes fluttered open.

"That was great," Alissa said.

"It was," Kyle agreed.

"It's okay to sleep. It's kinda cute."

Kyle nodded. "Okay. But don't forget to call Jane and ask her to take us both to Inferno." He closed his eyes again.

But that was just dirty talk, I thought. She thought about protesting, then she thought about waiting for him to wake up and then talking about it. But a part of her was curious. She got up and put her clothes back on while her husband snoozed, more to kill time than because she needed the clothes. She slipped quietly out of the bedroom. She'd left her cell phone in her purse by the couch, so she went downstairs to get it.

A text from Jane. "Don't forget to call me to tell me how it went. Don't chicken out, you need to talk to him."

She phoned Jane, and told her how it had gone, leaving out only a few details.

"Human guys aren't allowed to touch the women at Inferno," Jane said. "He has to understand that."

"He seemed familiar with the place, but I didn't know that, so maybe he doesn't either."

"Sometimes the demon girls decide to play with a guy. But they are totally in charge."

"Is it true the demon girls have penises?"

"Cocks? Penises seems like such an inadequate word. Yes."

"I don't think he'll be into that, then. I have a suspicion he'd be fine watching. I mean, it's like live porn, right?"

Jane laughed. "It is indeed a lot like live porn. Alissa, I already asked Iskaroth if I could bring you, and he said yes."

"That's the guy at the diner?"

"Yes. I'll ask if I can bring your husband, too, but I expect there will be conditions. Will you come with me, if he can't come? It sounds like your hubby is pretty turned on by the whole idea."

"I don't know, Jane. I just don't know. I mean - it was a threat, and Kyle did what I asked him to do, so I'm not going to do it unless he's really on board. But... he asked me to ask you, so I'll tell you this. If you get permission for Kyle to come too, I will go with you. I won't back out."

"Good. I'll ask. I - after you left the diner, I went over to talk to them."

"I saw."

"Iskaroth asked me to give him a hard, passionate kiss. I don't think I'd have been welcome back if I'd refused - it's not cool to want sex with someone but not want to acknowledge them in public."

"So you did?"

"Yes. He groped my ass, too, and that tail of his slid up my skirt. And then, well, Anathella wanted a turn too."

Amaraine
Amaraine
489 Followers
12