Demonology Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I'd never kissed a girl like that. You don't realize how tall she is, when she's next to him, but, wow."

"Did you like it?"

"I kissed a girl, and I liked it!" Jane sang. "Yes."

"Mind if I tell Kyle?" Alissa was willing to bet it would turn him on. She intended to wait until he'd had some recovery time, and that thought made her remember Jane saying that the demons didn't need any. Mmmm.

"Not at all," Jane said. "Anyway, there were a couple of people I know there, so - I wouldn't be surprised if news travels. Not that I care."

Alissa nodded. "Uh-huh. Okay, well, let me know, okay, what, um, Iskaroth says."

"I will. I'll offer my body to him if he says yes." Jane giggled. "Who am I kidding. I'll offer my body to him regardless."

"Just don't offer your soul," warned Alissa.

"That's just a myth," Jane said. "Real demons aren't like that. They're just incredibly strong, smart, and great at sex."

"Uh-huh."

Alissa put the phone back in her purse. Between now and Friday, she had some research to do about demons. What does one say, and not say? What's the etiquette at a demon sex club?

And perhaps, just for curiosity's sake, just how big are they? Nine inches? Twelve? Longer? Could she get her hand around a big thick demon cock, or would it not quite fit? How much could she take in her mouth without gagging?

12