Demonology Ch. 03

Story Info
Alissa and friends are proud demon lovers.
4.4k words
4.58
3.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
490 Followers

"I tell you, they are mind controlling our women, and if the council won't do something about it, I will!" Mrs. Edith Claridge's voice went up half an octave as she got more excited and angry. She was an unattractive woman. The weight she carried might have made her curvy or pleasingly plump, but the perpetual frown she wore on her face and the loose fitting grey and brown clothes she wore made her seem dumpy. If there had been a no-fun league, Mrs. Claridge gave the impression she would want to be president of it. Instead, she was chairwoman of People Resisting the Infernal Servants of Satan. It was in that capacity that she had signed up to address the council for the five minutes that was the right of any citizen who managed to navigate the internet form within two minutes of the time it became available after the previous meeting, two minutes being the average time it took for four people to sign up.

"Thank you, Mrs. Claridge," said the Honorable Lewis Thurston. "Your time is up."

"There is no such thing as a matter of too much time on a matter like this!" Mrs. Claridge stated. "Humanity itself is at stake!"

"Mrs. Claridge, please sit down. We are prepared to look into this matter as soon as you do so."

"Well. I should hope so!" With a harrumph, Mrs. Claridge sat down heavily.

"Dr. Canwell, I understand you've done some research into this?" Thurston liked to be prepared, and Claridge's speech had been predictable enough, so he had asked Abigail Canwell to be present at the meeting.

Abby stood up. "Yes, sir," she said.

The Honorable Lewis Thurston liked being called sir. "And what were your findings."

"The skin and secretions of the Enhanced," she started, using the nomenclature preferred by the beings more commonly called "demons," "do indeed contain a mild aphrodisiac."

"See! Mind control!" cried Mrs. Claridge, getting back to her feet.

"It would be a shame," The Honorable Thurston said, not meaning a word of it, "if we had to have you removed for being out of order, Mrs. Claridge."

Mrs. Claridge frowned even more than usual and sat back down.

"You were saying, Dr. Canwell?" Thurston prompted.

"A very mild aphrodisiac. Laboratory tests indicate that even the sort of dose one would get from prolonged physical contact - say, dancing for several minutes, even if very little, er, fabric was in the way -"

"As it usually is," interjected Mrs. Claridge. "Satan's servants are all perverts."

"You have been warned, Mrs. Claridge. Please resist the impulse to stand, speak, or otherwise demonstrate." Thurston made a face. "I promise to have a question for you later on, if you're still here." It might work, he thought, and he imagined he could make up something. "Dr. Canwell, please continue."

"Even that sort of dose produces an amount of arousal less than what most of our test subjects experience while watching a video designed to produce arousal."

"And you did tests with both women and men? Should I inquire about how you were able to do this experiment?"

"Yes, to the former, of course. And men reacted more strongly to the videos, as you might guess, but we used videos based on what we thought was likely to be arousing for each participant. As for the testing of the aphrodisiac, we obtained a sample, and chemically analyzed it until we could eliminate the possibility of all but a few chemicals being the active agent. We then tested the agents until we determined that only one had the arousing effect. This agent - which is present in humans, too, by the way, albeit in smaller quantities - was then synthesized and used in the test."

She paused while she remembered getting the samples. After an hour of dancing with a demon, she had managed to pull herself away. The little black dress she had worn had been analyzed, as well as samples from her skin. There was some guess work involved, in all of it, of course, and it was true that she'd erred on the side of understating the amount of aphrodisiac transmitted - all within reason, of course. And advertising for subjects to watch erotic movies as part of a study probably selected for those who were more likely to be aroused by pornography. But still, everything she said was defensible, and her study had every chance of being approved by a peer-reviewed journal.

She had gone back to the club. She could now speak from experience that giving a blowjob with an absorbent piece of cotton in her mouth to gather samples wasn't an enjoyable experience. The concentration of aphrodisiac in the semen of the demon's was many times higher than in their skin, but of course that happened afterward, and even so, it was hardly mind control in Abby's opinion. They just had a chemical boost for making their lovers feel very, very good. She looked forward to repeating the experience - without the cotton.

"Thank you, Dr. Canwell," said Thurston, snapping her out of her reverie.

"I have a question for Dr. Canwell," The speaker was Ginger Schmidt, a friend of Thurston's but also the council member who was most sympathetic to Mrs. Claridge and PRISS.

"The lady has the floor," Thurston said, with grace he did not feel.

"What could account for the behavior we've heard of going on at Inferno, Dr. Canwell?" Ginger said, referring to the demon nightclub. "I refer specifically to the way women, even married women, behave there."

"I'm a biologist, not a sociologist," Abby said. "So I really am not an expert on human behavior. As a human, and a woman, I could hazard a guess."

"Please do," Ginger prompted.

"I think it's likely that women have sexual drives of their own, and enjoy being with well built, skillful lovers."

"You're not here to advertise for them!" Mrs. Claridge shouted. "How'd you collect those samples, anyway?"

"Sgt. Dornan, please escort Mrs. Claridge from the meeting. Thank you," said Thurston, relieved he didn't have to engage her later as he promised.

"Well, I never!" Ginger said, no doubt meaning something. The handful of people who read the minutes later speculated that perhaps Ginger was a virgin, which given that she was the mother of three children, missed the mark widely. One of those children, christened Saffron but called Saffy by all her friends, was twenty years old and had been sitting in the back row. She listened a few minutes longer, and when the council moved on to other matters she slipped out. After all, it was Friday night, and Friday night meant Inferno.

Meanwhile, Alissa Cartwright was being talked into having her photo taken.

"If they are good enough to be fucked -" her friend Jane was saying.

"And oh, they definitely are!" interrupted Alissa.

"Then they are good enough to be acknowledged. More than acknowledged. We should be proud."

Alissa looked over at her husband Kyle. "What about it, honey? Are you ready for your wife to be outed as a demon fucker?"

"You should be proud, too," Jane told Kyle.

Jane practiced what she preached. Her Instagram feed was full of pictures of her posing in skimpy outfits with tall, handsome demons. And she'd made another account so she could put up the risqué stuff - for a small price, anyone could see pictures of Jane fucking and sucking well hung red-skinned lovers.

Kyle didn't answer right away, but Alissa knew what his answer would be before he opened his mouth by the bulge forming in his pants. Before meeting the demons, she would have thought "large bulge," but Kyle would never be able to measure up to them.

"I think you should do it," Kyle blurted.

"Well, just one, maybe," Alissa said.

Jane grinned. "Come with me, Alissa," she said.

As usual, Jane had it all planned. In moments Alissa found herself with a six-foot-eight handsome, red-skinned man with tousled midnight hair and small ivory horns sticking up. In the back was a sign that said Inferno, leaving no doubt where they were. A month ago Alissa would not have wanted to be photographed in the dress she was wearing, with or without a demon or the sign in it. It was completely see through, made of fine black mesh. Underneath she had a bra, garter belt, and a thong. The bra was lacy, and transparent as well, although between the two layers she was sort of street legal. All the underwear was visible underneath the dress, which was so short that it left two inches of bare thigh on top of the stockings. With it she wore four-inch heels. She had been practicing with higher ones, but she didn't feel like she could dance in them yet.

The demon, whose name was Vozraz, Voz for short, smiled for the camera as he put his arm around her. His tail wrapped around her thigh. Jane snapped the picture.

Voz groped her breast, and Jane snapped another picture. Alissa had signed a paper that said that demons in the club could touch her however they like. It had excited her, and it had excited Kyle, too. She had no complaint about Voz, just at Jane for taking the extra picture. She opened her mouth to say something, but Vox turned her toward him and kissed her, taking advantage of her open mouth to slide his long, forked tongue inside. Kissing demons always felt so good, and Alissa yielded, vaguely aware that Jane was snapping away.

Voz lifted her dress up and off so he could squeeze her bare ass. No doubt Jane still had her camera going, but the moment to object had passed. Besides, she wasn't ashamed, not at all. What woman wouldn't want a man like Voz? And not every woman who wanted him could get him. The bouncer at Inferno turned far more women away. Jane claimed that the demons weren't just bigger than humans, they were better, and Alissa was starting to believe she might be right.

Voz explored her body, and Alissa did what she wanted to do, ignoring the camera. She yielded to his touch and reached out her own small hand to feel Voz's crotch. Sure enough, the demon had been getting hard. How long and thick would he get? Every demon, male or female, had a big cock, well above human average. But how much bigger varied, and was always exciting to find out. She stroked his bulge as Voz pulled off her dress, and explored every inch of her body with his hands.

"You're wet," he told her.

She smiled. "What woman wouldn't be?" she asked him.

Vox grinned, and let her go. "The evening is young," he said. "Plenty of time for you to - anticipate, and get even wetter."

She stared after him as he turned and walked away. They could be such bastards, sometimes, but they took what they wanted, and Alissa loved being wanted. She debated putting the dress back on, and decided not to. When a demon took something off her, she felt it should stay off. She bunched up the dress and walked back to the bar where they'd been talking. Kyle had moved away, gathered up by one of the demonesses to sit, out of the way, with the other human men. His seat had been taken by a younger blonde woman, perhaps twenty, who looked vaguely familiar, although Alissa couldn't place it.

"Hey Mrs. Cartwright!" the blonde yelled as she approached.

The voice placed it for her. "Saffy?"

Saffy stood up. "All grown up!" she said. She had grown up, and grown out, since Alissa had taught her in Sunday School six years ago. Her breasts were full, with the perkiness of youth, and Saffy had made the most of them, with a neckline that plunged past her pierced navel. Her red dress was even shorter than Alissa's, revealing a tattoo on her thigh that said "Demon Slut" with horns on the o, and as she spun she flashed a little cheek.

"So you are," said Alissa, a little disconcerted. In her mind, Saffy was still way too young to be here, but of course she wasn't.

"You look fantastic, Mrs. Cartwright. I bet the demons love you!"

Alissa blushed. "Well I've had my moments with them." She nearly added that she didn't like to use her last name here but she supposed that was another form of being ashamed. Still, being called Mrs. Cartwright made her feel old. "Call me Alissa."

Saffy beamed. "Alissa."

"And this is Jane," Alissa said as her friend joined them. "Jane, Saffy. I used to teach Saffy in Sunday school."

"We've met," Saffy said. "Jane, I just adore your latest pictures."

"The one where she and another girl are on each side of Iskaroth?" Alissa asked, trying to remain involved. That had been the last one Jane had posted on Instagram.

"Oh, that too, I suppose," Saffy said. "I mean the one where she's deep throating a demoness while another demon is fucking her ass. I subscribed to support the site, but I have to admit the pictures do something for me, too." She gave a little wiggle and Alissa thought she might pop out of her dress.

My, we are a long way from Sunday school, thought Alissa. "Does your mom know where you are, Saffy?"

"I'm like, twenty? I'm an adult?" Saffy protested. And then her bravado faded. "And no, she'd throw a fit, so don't tell her, okay?"

"Be loud and proud," Jane said.

"You don't know my mother."

Alissa nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, Jane, you don't know her mother." After a moment of thought, she pointed to Saffy's tattoo. "Real tattoo?"

"Oh yeah," Saffy said. "I, um, wear jeans around the house."

"Do you mean it? Are you a demon slut, Saffy? Do you love demon cock? Or is this your first time?"

"It's not my first time. And yeah, I mean it."

"Well," Alissa said, "Then you can't go being afraid of your mom all your life. You have to decide what you believe in, and what you are willing to stand up for." She pulled out her phone. "Did you send me those pictures, Jane?"

"Yep," Jane said.

Showing them to Saffy, Alissa clicked "post" on picture after picture. She didn't intend to post all of them, but it seemed hypocritical to hold back with the twenty-year old's eyes widening.

"Is my mom 'friends' with you?" Saffy asked.

"Yep."

"If I did something like that she'd kick me out."

"Then you could come stay with me," Alissa said.

"You mean it?"

"Sure." Alissa didn't think Kyle would object to a cute girl like Saffy being around. And she wouldn't have to hide who she was from Saffy. The age difference didn't seem important right now.

"I still worry my mom would flip," said Saffy. "And she's on the council. Her losing it could have... consequences."

"Look alive, ladies," Jane said. "Incoming."

If they hadn't been so engrossed they would have noticed Ishkaroth earlier. He towered over them. "Hello, sluts," he said, reaching out and groping each of them in turn. His hand slipped into Saffy's dress, then cupped Jane's tits, before gliding all over Alissa's chest and ending up between her legs. "Hmm, I thought I smelled woman from over there."

Alissa couldn't help but grind a little on his hand. Well, she could help it, but she didn't want to.

"Come dance with me," Ishkaroth said.

"Which of us?" asked Saffy.

"All of you. I like it when you girls stay together, it makes it easy to corral you. Or take my pick. Either way." He turned and headed to the dance floor, where half-dressed human women were already grinding on hunky demons. No one was actually fucking yet, but that would happen. The demons took for granted that they had the right to touch wherever they wanted, and to slide their tails anywhere they felt like it. The human women took for granted that demons had those rights, too.

The three women followed Ishkaroth without hesitation. He turned when he got to the place they wanted, and they were all there for him. Saffy pressed her chest into his solid arm. Jane slid to the floor, caressing the demon's muscled thigh. Alissa danced a few feet away, her gaze locked to Ishkaroth's green orbs as she teased sliding down a bra strap. She wanted his touch, but she wanted to arouse him more, and with the other girls feeling him up, she decided that she'd provide the visual.

"I like it," Ishkaroth said. "Strip. Slowly." He reached between Saffy's legs and lifted her that way with one hand, while the other pressed Jane closer to his crotch.

So Alissa danced. Her husband was watching, she knew, but she didn't want to focus on him. She slowly peeled off bra, then each stocking in turn. She'd fixed it so she could take off her panties without unhooking her stockings, but then it would all be over too quickly.

Jane took Ishkaroth's cock out of his pants and started worshipping it. Saffy panted in a way that made Alissa wonder whether the demon's fingers were inside her, or tickling her clit. Either way, his huge cock quickly got bigger, and harder, and even Jane couldn't make the whole thing disappear in her mouth. Alissa felt selfish for being glad about that, because no doubt Jane deep throating him would be pleasurable, but she liked the view of his thick, red cock, and she didn't want it all to disappear down Jane's throat.

"You're just too sexy dancing there," said a deeply male voice behind her. "Don't turn, just keep shaking it."

She did as he asked, swaying as she slipped her panties off. The demon behind her bent her forward, and lifted her before settling her down on his cock. She tried to turn around to see who it was, but he grabbed her hair and made her keep facing Ishkaroth.

I should care who is fucking me. And she did. But as long as it was a demon, she was good with it. So she simply tried to keep dancing. Her feet couldn't touch the ground, but she could still move her body, and bounce up and down on the cock that impaled her.

Ishkaroth set Saffy down and pulled Jane to her feet. Instantly the young blonde Sunday schooler opened her lips and took the demon's cock inside. Jane took off her dress and pressed her body against the red giant, enjoying the feel of his hands all over her as she rained kisses on his neck and chest.

Alissa felt the cock inside her swell, and she bounced harder, wanting the anonymous demon's seed deep inside her. Ishkaroth's eyes locked with Alissa's as he came inside Saffy's mouth, his cum overflowing and defeating the young woman's best attempt to swallow it all. Then her own womb was flooded with potent demon juice. Again Alissa tried to look, and again her hair was grabbed to stop her. The demon who fucked her pushed her into Ishkaroth's arms, and Ishkaroth held her head fast. The other demon walked away. She never did find out who it was, but she was proud to have made him cum.

Ishkaroth fucked Jane next, holding her in his strong arms off the ground as she wrapped her legs around him. Demons didn't need recovery time. They are built for fucking us, thought Alissa. And we are made for fucking them. It's fucking perfect. I wish everyone could see that. Saffy got rid of her dress, and joined Alissa in licking Ishkaroth's heavy red balls until he exploded inside Jane's pussy. Then the two of them licked his cock clean, happy to deal with the taste of pussy in order to get some more precious demon seed. Alissa figured that having been fucked once, she was probably done for the evening. The demons might be able to fuck multiple times a night, but the ratio of eager women to demons was three to one, even counting the demonesses.

In fact, one demoness was fucking a human woman older than her just fifteen feet away. "Yes! Knock me up!" the woman shouted. The woman looked vaguely familiar, and something about her reminded Alissa of Ginger Schmidt, although the woman looked nothing like Ginger.

She didn't have time to explore the connection in her mind, because Ishkaroth said, "Come with me." It was clear that he was talking to Alissa, and no one else. Alissa followed him as he headed toward a side room, her heart racing with anticipation as to what he might do to her.

"I want your ass," the demon told her.

Alissa didn't know if she could take him there. He was, after all, huge, and she'd never had anything bigger than a demon's tail up her ass. Demon's tails were the width of a fairly normal human penis, and Ishkaroth's cock was much larger and thicker.

Amaraine
Amaraine
490 Followers
12