Demonology Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she had no intention of saying no. "Where do you want me?" she asked.

"Bend over that bench there, and spread your cheeks. We'll use plenty of lube."

Alissa nodded, and did as she was bid. And as it turned out, she could not only take him, but she could cum while doing it. When she did, the contractions forced another orgasm out of him, and he spurted deep inside her.

Life was good.

"Well, darling?" The honorable Lewis Thurston asked the disheveled Mrs. Thurston when his wife finally got home around twelve-thirty. He was sitting at his desk in the living room.

Mrs. Thurston grinned. Her makeup was a mess, and her skimpy dress had some rips in it, and she didn't quite know what had happened to her underwear. "We'll be having a demon baby," she told her husband.

"Boy or girl?"

Mrs. Thurston shrugged and giggled.

"Come on, tell me," Thurston said. There had been nineteen known demon births since several thousand humans had been transformed into giant red beings with horns and tails. In each case, the mother was human, and the child was the same sex as the demon that had done the impregnation.

"Well, it's fifty-fifty," Mrs. Thurston said, trying to look ashamed but sounding rather proud.

"You mean you fucked two of them? One each?"

"I did. No regrets on what this might do to your political career?"

"No," said Mr. Thurston. He was rock hard, but the last thing he wanted to do was fuck his wife and try to compete with two loads of demon seed inside her. "No regrets. How are they going to breed if we don't help them? And they really are the future, don't you think? Our child - well, the child we bring up - will be part of that."

Mrs. Thurston nodded. "I'm going to bed. I don't want to shower - I want to feel them on me. And I'm pretty tired. But I'll give you a blowie in the morning, if you want one then."

"Get some rest, love. And remember, we agreed, no smoking from here on out."

"I remember. Good night honey." Mrs. Thurston rubbed her belly, then kissed her husband and went off to bed.

Thurston looked down at the paper he'd been scribbling on. The world wasn't ready for it yet, but eventually they would be. He read the text of it aloud to himself, and it made him harder, so he started again and this time, he jerked off while he read it.

"Whereas it is natural for human women to be attracted to demons, both male and female, this act provides that no sexual acts between women and demonkind shall be considered obscene or indecent, nor shall the depiction of such acts be considered obscene or indecent, nor shall nudity be considered obscene or indecent if it occurs at a demon's request, nor shall any such act between a married woman and a demon be considered to be grounds for divorce, nor..."

He ended up making a mess on the paper. Well, he thought, I can rewrite it. It really should be at least a state thing, anyway. Federal, even.

His computer chimed, and he looked at the email that arrived. It was from Ginger Schmidt, and he didn't want to read it, but the subject, "What do I do?" drew him in.

The picture inside showed an Instagram post by Saffron Schmidt, in a dress that revealed as much as a dress could reveal without the wearer getting arrested. Clearly visible on her leg was a tattoo that said, "Demon Slut" but regardless, a tall demon had his arm wrapped around her, and was clearly grabbing one boob. Saffron was grinning widely.

Thurston hesitated a moment, and then picked up the phone. Email created a record, and he was too much of a politician to want that.

"Lewis?" asked Ginger. Of course, Caller ID.

"Yes."

"You saw the pictures? What do I do with her?"

"Give her a big hug," Thurston said, "And be very proud."

"Huh," said Ginger. And after a pause. "I think there must be something wrong with the line, I didn't hear you correctly."

Thurston repeated it.

"Why proud?"

"She found the kind of lovers every woman wants," Thurston said.

"You think it's true, then, about them being amazing?" Ginger asked.

"I have it on the very best authority, from someone who I trust absolutely." Ginger would know exactly what he meant in nine months. "Of course, you could find out yourself."

"Oh, I'm too old and unattractive for them now. Can't compete with my own daughter, that's for sure. And the next one turns eighteen in a week, she's surely seen those pictures, too."

Thurston chuckled. "No doubt she has."

"That tattoo is permanent," said Ginger.

Well, they could be removed. But Thurston didn't debate the point. "I doubt she'd want it to be otherwise."

"Well. I suppose." She paused. "They are very handsome, aren't they?"

"Quite," said Thurston. "Is that all, Ginger? It's getting late."

"Oh, of course. You should be in bed with your wife." She giggled and made it salacious. "Well, goodnight, Lewis. Pleasant dreams."

"You too, Ginger." He hung up. Pleasant dreams indeed. Saffy Schmidt, with a demon. She was quite a looker these days, too. And his wife, with a demon chick - now that was hot. Yeah, he'd definitely have good dreams.

12