Demon's Awakening Ch. 10-Epilogue

Story Info
There's a demon under Mina's bed, disrupting her life.
3.8k words
3.67
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALOR

Alor's nostril's flared, staring down at Gurge as he slowly got up from the floor. He'd heard Mina's cry as she'd been swallowed by him again. He clenched his fist so hard that his nails punctured his palm.

Blood pulsed through his veins, the tattoos on his body glowed red.

Hatred spurred his power like fire at his heels.

"You're going to regret that." Alor hissed, his teeth sharpening to fine points in a snarl.

Gurge chuckled, feigning to catch his breath. His arm shot out to Alor at lighting speed. Alor didn't dodge and duck, but charged into his hand. He carved through the black iridescent limb with his body, sending it back over Gurge's shoulder. Gurge howled as a sickening pop sounded and he fell onto his back.

"Nice one, brother." Kaz spoke, having dispatched the book and enchanted dagger. "You want some help finishing him off?"

"He's mine." Alor glared at Kaz. Kaz threw his hands in a surrendering gesture and laid back against a column. He would enjoy watching Gurge being ripped limb from limb.

Or what Alor secretly thought, was that if he couldn't get out alive, Kaz would carry out the rest of this mission and save Mina and Ethan.

"I can feel your power," Gurge croaked. "It's already helping me."

Alor landed a blow to Gurge's belly, winding the entity. Only to be punched through the ceiling.

Did he just say he could feel my power?

Gurge moved out of the way before Alor face-planted into the floor. There was a sickening pop again as Gurge set his arm back into place.

Part of me is inside him.

Inside Mina.

Alor peeled himself up from the floor, fluffing debris out of his hair and charged to Gurge. Flinging him with brute strength, caving the entire side of the temple with his body.

But Alor wouldn't stop there. Oh no.

The temple trembled and began crashing down over them.

Gurge roared in fury as Alor sent him flying out the temple, and fell.

Kaz matched Alor's speed as they leapt out just in time as the temple turned to sand behind them.

They landed in the sand beside Gurge's body. His moaning brought a smile to Alor's face.

But then he looked at Gurge again.

His belly had been split. A spear head protruded out, before a hand ripped him open completely and Gurge sagged in his upright position. Eyes glazed over.

Mina stepped out of Gurge's belly, dripping in stomach fluid with the spear in her hand and her eyes fierce on Alor. His mouth hung open, he hadn't seen her this beautiful before. Alor smirked. He would carve something deep in her for this magnificent test of strength.

If Mina still wanted him.

"Look at you," Alor breathed.

She gave out an exhausted laugh, tears pricking her eyes. "Look at you!"

Mina opened her arms wide and rushed to Alor. Upon contact, Alor shot back from her grasp as pain fizzled through his entire body.

"Oh!" Mina gasped, appearing perplexed before unclasping the amulet from her neck. "Sorry."

Alor had never been so thankful for the existence of that amulet.

"Kaz, go collect Ethan." Alor called, too occupied staring at Mina.

"You need to dig," Mina added as Kaz stood before Gurge's open stomach. "He might be stuck under some corpses."

Once Kaz disappeared, Alor clutched Mina to his chest, burying his in nose into her damp hair.

"You smell like shit." He said blissfully.

Mina choked. "I missed you so much."

They stayed like that for a moment. If Alor had it his way, he'd fuse them together right here. But there would be time for that, hopefully.

"I need you to know, I had a vision of the past life." Mina broke away, her expression turned stern."That priestess you once loved, what she did was barbaric. But if this gives you any consolation, I think she meant to resurrect you in another time, so that you could be together."

Alor's chest ached. It was a bittersweet feeling, to think that that woman betrayed him and yet he still couldn't escape the affection he had deeply ingrained in himself. But the woman before him was someone different, someone new.

"Do you want to be together?" Mina asked in a quiet voice.

Alor's eyes went wide. All this time, he hadn't expected to be asked that question, given a choice. After all his meddling, Mina wanted Alor.

Without hesitation, Alor latched onto her lips with a deep kiss.

The sound of retching ensued as they broke away in barely contained smiles, and turned to find Kaz with a wet and sand covered Ethan vomiting at his feet.

"He's alive and not well." Kaz sighed, disgusted.

"Please," Ethan moaned, sucking in a breath. "Take us home."

"Yes, lets get out of this hell hole." I added, approaching Ethan and brushing his wet hair off his forehead. "Thank you Ethan."

He clutched my hand and I pulled him up to his feet. "I would not do this a second time, but I'm glad we're alive."

I nodded, noticing his legs were still unsteady. I looked to Kaz. "Carry him."

"Such snowflakes." Kaz muttered, presenting his back for Ethan to climb on. "Hurry up human."

"How long will it take to get back home?" Mina eyed Alor curiously.

"A few hours." Alor looked to the horizon, where the night sky was turning silver. "We can make it out before it gets too hot."

Kaz charged off first with Ethan, and Alor followed close behind with Mina on his back. God, he missed having her pressed against him. There was a spot of heat where her belly pressed against his back and he recalled what Gurge had said.

"You're pregnant."

Mina sighed, laying her cheek against his shoulder. "Gurge dropped that bomb on me in the temple."

"It would be wise to not wear the amulet for a while." Alor thought aloud. "The baby must be too small for the amulet to detect yet, but it's best to be safe. We don't know how it will affect it."

"Good point." Mina said, clutching the amulet in her hand.

"I will protect you." Alor grinned, giving her thighs a squeeze.

ALOR

"The key, Suki," Alor said slowly, watching his daughter's pink little hands carefully break the egg against the large bowl. "Is to hold the eggshells so that no broken bits fall inside."

Sitting on the kitchen counter, Suki's brow furrowed in concentration, her breath held as she let the yolk fall into the bowl. When she peeked into the mixture, her red eyes lit up.

"Nothing!" She exclaimed, bobbing excitedly.

"Yes! Good job." Alor added half a teaspoon of water. He grabbed a whisk and passed it to her. "Now I want you to beat the eggs like I showed you."

Alor took immense pride in his daughter. She had come along way since her birth only a year ago. Demon children aged faster than the average human, but he was concerned how that process would be different for Suki. Out of all her human features, she had a heart. One that was weak.

But despite the challenge that presented at birth, she'd only grown stronger. Being a stay at home dad was something Alor never knew he'd enjoy so much.

"Papa," Suki held the bowl out to him, the yolks and whites blended into a mixture.

"Perfect. Now I will do this part." Alor took the bowl off her and stood before the stove. The pre-heated pan hissed as he poured the mixture into it, wizzing his cooking chopsticks through the sizzling eggs.

Suki made a sound of awe behind him. "Why so fast?!"

"It won't cook properly if you don't stir. It'll burn."

As curds began forming in the eggs, he let them sit for a minute.

"Did you do this when you were my age?" Piped up Suki.

Alor made a noise between a laugh and a scoff, running a butter knife along the edges of the omelette. "No. I learned this from your uncle Jin"

The omelette peeled away from the pan and Alor laid it over a pile of warm rice, ready to serve. Two years ago, he didn't even cook. It wasn't like he had a human appetite, but he could provide for others this way.

"When I was your age, I had to run in a special tournament." He grinned at the open shock on Suki's face. "It's barbaric by human standards, but strength is highly regarded in the Spirit Realm. The landscape is unsafe, so it's a right of passage to survive this tournament."

"You never told me that." Came a new voice tartly.

At the shut of a door, Alor jerked around finding Mina standing in the doorway taking off her heels. She'd returned from work earlier than he'd expected.

"Mama!" Suki pushed herself off the counter, dark piggy tails bouncing as she ran to give Mina a hug.

"Hi baby." She kissed Suki tenderly before hoisting her up in her arms. "I missed you."

"How was work?" Alor asked, topping up the omelette, as well as others he prepared earlier, with sauce.

As Mina walked into the kitchen area, he noticed the ultra slow way she placed Suki back onto her feet, as if trying not to break her back out. The breath she released was one she had held all day. "Work."

Alor's mouth fell into a hard line. This wasn't good. Mina had taken an offer from Ethan and Hugh to work as a Spiritual Correspondent to the public for their organisation. The position hadn't existed before, only since Alor had fulfilled his prophecy did this job open itself to her. The world was about to change, the Spirit Realm and Mortal realm would merge into one.

All that said, her job sucked out her energy.

Omelettes should rectify this situation.

Suki placed an Omelette on the dinning table. "We made dinner for you."

"Oh, thank you Suki." Mina smiled, not moving from her place near Alor. "You can have that one. We'll eat with you in a minute."

Suki complied, no doubt hungry after all her hard work.

Mina drew closer to Alor behind the island bench and in a new tone said. "You're putting ideas into her head."

The demon tournament. Alor grinned at her paranoia. "The truth doesn't hurt anyone. If we hid it from her, she would act out."

He was met with a blank stare, which made him notice how deep the circles under Mina's eyes were. When the silence lengthened, Alor threw his hands out in question. "What? Have you never been a kid before?"

She frowned. "Your definition of being a kid is different from mine."

Alor sighed. She never used to speak like this. Drawing a line between their differences and measuring the distance. Before Suki was born, they'ed sworn that there was no standard definition of normal, the only thing that was normal in their house was difference.

It irked him. Did I not change enough for you?

It felt like Mina sometimes didn't want Alor anymore, in all his demoness. Firmly Alor said. "Your Omelette is on the bench."

He had to find a way to end her bad mood.

As they all ate at the table, satisfaction gleamed in Alor's eyes as he watched Mina eat her omelette with a slight smile. The food was making her feel better.

"This is beautiful." She said through a mouthful, leaning in affectionately to bump Suki's little shoulder. "Well done, baby."

Suki giggled, her pink cheeks tinged a deeper colour.

"Also, I have great news." Mina perked up, looking at Suki expectantly. "I think I've found a school you can go to."

Suki's eyes went wide and she laughed, absolutely delighted by the news. "Really?!"

Alor, on the other side of the table, tensed his jaw. Mina nodded at Suki, before raising a questionable brow at Alor.

"I will teach Suki everything she needs to know." He said, no room for argument.

Her smile was smothered by his remark. "It will be good for her, Alor. She needs exposure to new things outside what she's used to."

Mina had a point. But Alor couldn't let Suki leave the nest just yet. She was valued for what she represented. The end of an era, the beginning of a new world. Mina didn't understand. Suki was just as vulnerable as the royalty they saw on tv, surrounded by paparazzi.

What the demonic court thought, Alor had yet to find out. Part of him didn't want to face his father, to discover what had transpired since his exile. Yes he had fulfilled a prophecy, but it didn't mean every entity in the Spirit Realm would be happy about two worlds merging into one.

Someone could come after Suki to stop it, and that was terrifying. If she went to school, she'd only get other children in dangers way. At least at home, Alor could protect her.

"Maybe," Mina scooped up the last of her omelette and brought it to her mouth before saying. "Visiting your family will put your mind at ease?"

Alor would rather discuss this in private. But he saw Suki's expression, her mind latching onto a question based on his family.

"Why haven't I seen the Spirit Realm yet?"

Mina cocked her head to the side, eyes on Alor, a sardonic tone to her voice. "Yes, why is that? Incompetence?"

Alor's cutlery clattered against his empty plate. Now she'd gone too far. He'd expected the omelette had made her happy, but Mina's mood was far worse. Alor had to steel himself from throwing a barb back at her, he didn't want this to escalate in front of Suki.

There was a long exhale through his nose, he turned his severe gaze away from Mina, softening on Suki. "It's complicated, baby. I promise, we will go soon."

When Alor's eyes met Mina's, her stare was flat. Don't make promises you can't keep.

He had to find a way to end her terrible mood.

Alor got up from his chair. "I forgot to tell you," He began collecting their plates. "I bought all the stuff for the Christmas party on Sunday."

Mina visibly sunk in her chair at that. Between Hugh, Ethan, and Jin, each year one of them would host a Christmas party at their place. This year it was Mina and Alor's turn.

Her smile was tight lipped, almost like a grimace. "Oh, thank you." She turned to Suki and got up from her chair. "Hop into bed baby, I'll read you a story."

Suki went to head to her bedroom, when Mina added as an after thought. "Give your papa a kiss!"

As Alor stacked their dishes into the dishwasher, Suki quickly ran to him. "Night night, papa."

Alor kissed her. "Night baby."

***

Alor woke to an empty space beside him. He squinted at the clock on his bedside table.

5:30am

Now that Mina and him had a child, he made it a habit to wake up and go to sleep at the same time as her. It was precious alone time together, but minuscule and quiet.

So so quiet. They hadn't had sex in months.

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Alor came into the bathroom. The shower was on, a blurry naked shape silent behind the glass door. He shut the door behind him and edged open one of the small upper windows for air.

"Hello." Mina's voice echoed, infused with sleep. Alor turned to her blurry face, surprised. Maybe she was in a better mood today?

"Well hi there, stranger." He grinned, resting his hands on the sink. He watched as Mina cracked the door open, and she gave him a coy smile. Her hair was plastered to her head, skin flush from the hot water that cascaded down her body. Her breasts pressed to the edge of the doorframe.

The sight of her went straight to his dick.

"We're not strangers." She said.

"It sometimes feels like we are." Alor sighed, grabbing his toothbrush and squeezing toothpaste onto it.

She played with a wet strand of her hair, eyes flickering around in thought before she closed them with a deep exhale.

Before Alor could spit in the sink, Mina grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the shower. Thankfully, he had no clothes to shed since he slept naked.

"Spit." Mina inclined her head to the shower floor. Alor did so, never having realised how much easier this was. He'd never thought about brushing his teeth in the shower, but now he was definitely considering it.

Mina faced away from Alor, pressing her hands to the tiled wall. Bending lower and lower until her back bowed, presenting her ass to him.

It was the single, most mechanical thing he'd ever seen her do. It was both incredibly hot and concerning. She usually wasn't this... forthright.

Mina's eyes met Alor's over her shoulder. Languid. "Come here." She grabbed one of her ass cheeks and spread herself open.

Fuck.

"We haven't done this in a long time." His cock was so hard it ached. A salacious chuckle escaped his lips. "Are you sure your human legs will hold?"

"I don't care." She intoned, as if tired of this already. She seemed to still be waking up.

Alor would make sure she'd be well awake after this.

"We have to be quick though." She added.

A quick and quiet one. Those weren't the words he wanted to describe their sex life, but he nodded his head.

Without further preamble, Alor guided his cock into Mina's entrance. His breath shook as she closed around him, all wet heat, tugging him deeper. Mina breathed hard and heavy, pressing back into him until he was fully seated inside her.

Her arms were already shaking against the wall. "God, I forgot how deep this angle is."

Alor leaned over until his face was against the crook of her neck. "Are you calling it quits, then?"

"No," her voice was getting shakier. "Like I said, quick. Thats how I want it."

At first, he drew out and into her slowly, wanting her adjusted to him. Following the sound of her breaths until he grabbed her hips and began rutting into her.

Mina tried to catch her breath behind a moan, cupping her mouth. Her body was shuddering at the impact, ass slapping hard against his hips. Once she got used to the rhythm, she was able to straighten her body and hold herself tight against his pounding.

Alor bit his lip, his balls ached with the oncoming promise of orgasim. He groaned, deep from the pit of his stomach, driving in so hard and so deep he lost track of where they were.

"Alor," Mina panted. "I'm gonna—"

"Come for me."

"No," there was an urgent note in her voice. "Faint."

Alarmed, he felt Mina's weight drop, and before she could collapse Alor caught her. He dragged her out of the shower, still half conscious. She was panting as if she couldn't breathe.

"I got you," Alor said, quickly laying her down on their bed. "I'll get you some water."

By the time he came back to the bedroom, Mina was half sitting up, taking deep breaths. Shivering and wet. But as he extended the water bottle to her, he noticed her face was tight with frustration. On the edge of hysteria. God, had this been transpiring since yesterday? Alor shouldn't have been so rough with her.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

She sculled down the water, before looking up at him. "I thought demon sex was supposed to be magic." She said callously.

That was low, coming from her. Why the hell was she lashing out? The post-sex satiation fizzled out of his body, and bitter clarity replaced it. He couldn't stop himself before he said it. "It's because of you."

She sneered. "What?"

"Since last night you've been in a foul mood." He said. "What happened at work? I know something is bothering you."

She collected herself and put the water bottle on the floor. "I'm fine, it was the heat from the shower."

"No it wasn't." Alor's tone was firm. "Stop lying to me. I hated what you did at dinner."

"Well I hate that you haven't done what you said you'd do!" She stood to her full hight, agitated. "Go to the Spirit Realm to finish what you started!"

In a barrage of words, Mina said. "I've been so overworked trying to prepare for the crossover of worlds. Do you know how hard it was to explain to Hugh this change is a good thing? He didn't believe me until he saw Suki, what we'd instilled in her. And yet you stall, and everyone grows more and more anxious by the minute. I don't want them to doubt me."

Alor felt himself sink into the bed, his ears and cheeks dark red. "I didn't realise... I'm sorry. To tell you the truth, I'm really scared to go back."

Under Mina's breath. "Why?"

"There will be strife with change, and demons might come after Suki. I only want to be her father, not a king."

12