Demon's Awakening Ch. 10-Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence that extended between them was cut by a suppressed sob. Alor froze, a growing knot burned in his throat and he didn't know what else to do but dive his face into Mina's lap for cover. Being a parent gave him such anxiety, it was both heaven and hell.

A hand glided down his spine. Mina's voice was cut between a laugh and a choke. "You should have confided in me. You don't need to worry by yourself."

Alor always tried to uphold a protective exterior for his family, but he'd lost sight that he was suffocating alone. There were two parents in this family, not one after all.

Mina spoke up. "I'm sorry about last night. And before." She brushed his hair soothingly. "Your dick is fine, I just pushed myself too hard."

His shoulders twitched in laughter as he rose to meet her eyes. "Don't hide how you're feeling from me, ever. Even the negative. I promise I'll do the same." He brushed a thumb over Mina's cheek, and sucked in a breath. "I'll go to the Spirit Realm on Monday and suss out everything before we present Suki to my father."

"Thank you," Mina cupped Alor's face and kissed him with reverence. "You've never mentioned your father?"

"He isn't a father in the moral sense." He gave her a tight lipped smile, averting his eyes momentarily.

Mina gripped Alor's shoulders and pressed her forehead to his. "I can come with you."

Alor blinked. "Aren't you gonna drink yourself stupid tomorrow?"

Mina only grimaced. She brought a hand to her forehead and shuddered. "I feel a fever coming on. I really can't be fucked to host this year." She sighed.

Alor gave her a playful shove, making her dissolve into giggles. Once she caught her breath, her brows shot to her hairline. "What? You said to tell you the truth!"

"Lazy." Alor chuckled, straightening his lips into a soft smile. "I'm sure we can arrange something. We're sick as dogs."

12