Demon's Craving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever considered that these desires, these temptations," Tenzurr tried imitating Father Johnson's manner of speaking as closely as possible, "That they might not be there to torment or punish you, but to provide you with a release?"

"Huh?" Danny asked, confused. In the bedroom, Tenzurr's demon claws were slowly pulling on the cloth of Danny's only piece of clothing, gently sliding the underwear down his legs, exposing his thick, restless cock, which was half hard at that point.

"You've been working hard, Daniel," the priest continued, "You've been straining yourself, pushing yourself too much. You should work hard, but also be kind to yourself, as you are to others. Perhaps your body is just telling you that it's time to... reward yourself."

In the real world, Tenzurr's claw gently grabbed Danny's right hand by the wrist and moved it towards the boy's semi-hard groin. The demon matched that gesture in the dream, using the priest's hand to guide Danny to wrap his fingers around his dick.

"You want to, don't you, son?" the priest whispered.

"I do father, but..." Danny said, meekly, "Isn't it a sin?"

"You know what's a sin, my boy?" Father Johnson's face was only inches away from Danny's, "Lying to yourself. Denying your true nature. Stop overthinking it, my son. Do what feels right."

"Father..." Danny whimpered, unable to resist his urges for a second longer. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips against the bearded face of the priest. He still didn't know he was just dreaming. The dream was very lively, he actually felt the warmth of Father Johnson's skillful lips against his own. That's because they were matched with those of the demon. His black, rough-looking but in fact very soft and eager lips pressed against the ones of the young man, which were responding exactly as the demon hoped. Eagerly, hungrily, full of passion.

Danny had never kissed anyone before, not a man or a woman, so he was a little inexperienced of course. Tenzurr, and the priest in the dream, both made sure to guide the boy a little bit, pushing back against his tongue gently, slowing down the action to make it more pleasurable. There were few things in this world more impatient than a young gay man during his first sexual experience.

Danny's hand started moving. He started stroking his cock, up and down, making it harden in his hand - both in the dream and in real life. Tenzurr had succeeded. Danny was finally giving in to his natural urges and he was almost ready to feed the hungry sleep demon. But Tenzurr wasn't done just yet. He knew that the raunchier he made the dream, the bigger the reward would be afterward.

Back in the dream, he made the priest pull away from the boy. The priest grinned at Danny and nodded down to the ground.

"Get back on your knees, son," he ordered Danny, "I'll teach you a different method of praying today."

Not letting go of his raging hardon even for a minute, Danny practically fell to his knees on the stones of the cold, hard church floor. The priest reached down and opened the cloth of his cossack. Tenzurr wasn't sure if the clothing the priests wore actually opened like that - he knew better than to get too close to them to find out and risk getting banished. But this was Danny's dream and he could do anything he wanted to bring the young man to the climax of his life.

Danny's eyes stared at the sight before him - a hard, throbbing, mature cock just inches away from his face. So inviting, so juicy looking... No matter how hard he tried repressing those fantasies, thanks to them, he knew exactly what to do. And he was no longer too shy to do it.

He crawled over between Father Johnson's legs, into the shadow of his cossack, getting closer to that delicious piece of meat. It was so wrong to be doing this with a priest, but that only made Danny's cock harder. His lips got close enough to meet the wet surface of Father Johnson's cock. Tenzurr had made sure to emphasize the sensations for Danny in the dream - the masculine smell, the tangy taste, the very best things he considered about sucking a man's cock. And to give it a little more substance, Tenzurr had a neat little trick up his sleeve.

He was still looming over Danny in his bedroom. The demon opened his mouth wide and pushed out his tongue. The tongue of a sleep demon had many interesting properties - the first one was that it was much thicker than you would expect a human tongue to be. The second one was that it was retractable, and therefore giving it much more extra length. Slowly, he pushed it out and had it meet Danny's hungry lips.

The boy latched onto it without hesitation as his dream counterpart did the same with the priest's cock. Both versions of Danny started sucking hungrily and passionately, while making wild motions with their right hand, milking his dick. The young man was finally free from his holdups and insecurities, and he wasn't about to let it go to waste.

The demon let the boy suck on his tongue, just to give him a more realistic cocksucking experience to rile him up some more. Then, he decided to make the final change to his dream. The one that was going to push Danny over the edge and ensure that Tenzurr was only going to get the richest load. A cherry on top.

As Danny's character kept sucking the priest's juicy cock, he started noticing it changing in size and shape. The cock grew a little bit in girth, the priest's legs suddenly became thicker and hairier and the color of his pubes changed from silver to a mix of ginger and brown. A very specific mix of ginger and brown that he only ever saw on his...

The boy let the cock out of his mouth and backed up, looking up to see someone completely different standing before him in the priest's robes.

"D...Dad?" he stuttered.

This was going to be the best part of Tenzurr's plan - reaching into Danny's kinkiest and most repressed desires. The ones he had tried to get rid of for so long - the fantasies he held about his dad.

Danny's dad, William F. Miller, was a piece of a man. His hairline a little receded but compensated by the big, bushy beard he was sporting on his face. A constant stern look, strong, beefy arms, a beer belly, and a ton of hair everywhere on his body. He was looking down at his son, but he wasn't his usual grumpy self - his expression was proud.

And just to make it extra kinky, he left Father Johnson's robes and Mr. Davis' glasses. Three most influential and authoritative men in Danny's life, all in one, about to milk his cum out of him.

"What's the matter, boy?"

"I... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

"You shouldn't have what, boy?" Tenzurr spoke through William's mouth, "Speak up, like a man."

Danny gulped.

"...sucked on your cock."

"Is that so?" William said in a doubtful voice, "But didn't it feel... exhilarating?"

Danny didn't have an answer. His dad bent down, showing off his strength as he picked Danny up and sat him onto the altar. His wise, stern face looked up at the boy as he started spreading his legs.

In the bedroom, Tenzurr retracted his tongue and started moving down Danny's body.

"You know what I always say, boy?" he spoke, as his big, burly arms circled Danny's thighs, matched by Tenzurr's claws in real life, "A real man always repays a favor."

"Dad..." Danny exhaled, balancing himself on the top of the altar, hesitant to admit how much he wanted it.

"Do you want me to suck you dry, son?" William's voice whispered.

"..."

Danny hesitated, but this time, he didn't need any more encouragement.

"Yes, dad, please, oh god, please, I've been dreaming about this for so long. Please, drain my balls, daddy, I can't take it anymore!"

Both Tenzurr and William's dream counterpart chuckled. The dinner was served.

The demon moved Danny's hand away from his cock, so he could replace it with his demon maw. With centuries of experience, the demon knew that a boy like Danny wouldn't last a minute in his skillful mouth. The demon sucked off so many men that he pretty much perfected the art of a blowjob. His mouth was already salivating, dripping onto the young man's throbbing cock. The time for games and temptations was over - it was time to eat.

"That's my boy," William said in the dream before hungrily swallowing the entire length of his son's dick. Danny's brain was almost overheating from how hot the scene was. His openly homophobic father was giving him his first blowjob! The movements of William's bearded mouth matched those of Tenzurr, who was sucking, slurping, and licking the hot and bothered cock in front of him, driving his owner to ecstasy.

Danny's sleepy moans started echoing through the room, together with the wet, obscene slurps of the demon's mouth latched onto his cock, pleasuring it in ways it was never pleasured before. He was already leaking so much precum, which was an excellent appetizer for the demon. But the creature's stomach was growling and he was ready for the main course. And Danny's balls were happy to deliver.

"D... Dad, I'm gonna..." Danny moaned out loud in real life. Then, he let out a long, hearty groan and finally gave Tenzurr what he wanted.

Hot, thick streams of cum started spurting out of the young man's cock, straight into the demon's waiting mouth. The demon let out a satisfied grunt and immediately started swallowing all the salty reward he worked so hard for. The boy's body was trembling - he wasn't used to sensations like this. Lustful whimpers exited his mouth as he kept filling the demon's mouth with more and more cum.

Tenzurr wouldn't stop until he was sure he sucked the boy dry. Like a proper demon, he didn't let a single drop go to waste, drinking the entire load and finally addressing the hunger that was tormenting him for such a long time. After he was done sucking on Danny's cock, he gave it a few more thankful licks, as it slowly started to go soft. Such a good load, it was... Tenzurr knew the young man had a lot to give.

After the meal, the demon gave himself a bit of a breather. He pulled the blanket back over the boy and let go of the control he had over Danny's dream. The dream turned hazy, the only thing he could make out was his dad's arms embracing him tenderly. Danny drifted off into deep slumber, calm and satisfied like he hadn't been in weeks.

The demon stepped away from the bed and licked his lips. Sure, his hunger was a little easier to manage now, but as usual, the first load only made the demon crave for more. Human cum was just too addictive. But Danny was spent already - such a long day, and such a powerful session of teasing and edging? Tenzurr didn't have the heart to milk the poor boy's soul out.

Luckily for the demon, Danny wasn't the only pent up man in the Miller household.

Instead of leaving the house through the window, he opened the bedroom door slowly, shooting one last smirk at the satisfied Danny before he disappeared in the dark hallway. It wasn't time to leave the house just yet.


12