Demon's Craving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slapped his cock against Harvey's bearded face, coating his face with his sticky pre-juice. Harvey didn't protest - he even offered the other side of his face, which Kurt gladly took advantage of. After smacking his friend around with his meat a bit, his thumb reached down to open the bearded mouth. Harvey submitted with ease, and he was soon rewarded by his friend's juicy dick in his hungry mouth.

It was a first for Harvey too, but he was more of a natural than Kurt. Expertly suppressing his gag reflex, he managed to swallow his friend's entire length on the first try. The sleep demon nodded approvingly and prepared himself for an even hotter show.

Some girls complained about the way Kurt would fuck them - they said he was too impatient, rough, and domineering. Harvey didn't share any of these complaints when Kurt started fucking his mouth like he was in heat. The bed was squeaking under the man's thrusts and Kurt needed to grab the headboard to steady himself. His hips started force-fucking Harvey's soft, willing throat, filling the room with wet, slurping sounds. And soon, to Tenzurr's surprise, Kurt started getting verbal, even from his sleep.

"You like that, don't you, bitch," he spoke to his friend like he never did before, "Yeah, you've been chasing after this dick for a while. And guess what, I've been chasing after you too. I wanted to feed you my cock for a while, you hungry slut, I wanted to plug my throat and leave you with my taste on your tongue for the rest of the day, so you have the taste of Kurt Miller in the back of your throat all day, you eager cock-sucking bastard."

Tenzurr figured that Kurt's father was right about his son - truly, he was a natural leader, straddling Harvey's pecs with ease, feeding him his cock with such dominance. And such a powerful and colorful vocabulary too! He watched Kurt's tight ass thrust faster and faster into Harvey's throat, which was taking it better than the demon would have thought. And the cocksucker was seemingly enjoying it too, based on the cock throbbing in that bush of pubic hair, pumping out more and more precum.

The demon licked his lips. The meal was just about to be prepared.

"Uhh... uuuuhhh..." Kurt whined as he sped up his tempo, "I'm about to... I'm about to..."

Quick as ever, Tenzurr's claw reached in the air and snapped his fingers. Both men froze in place - Kurt's cock was still in Harvey's mouth, but the thrusting and sucking stopped. Tenzurr realized that he needed to be more careful. He got so distracted by the show that he almost missed dinner! No, Harvey could have had Kurt any other day, but tonight was Tenzurr's turn.

"Get back on the bed," he spoke to Kurt again, before turning his voice to both of them, "Lay next to each other and make out, like you always wanted to. And keep your dicks close together."

Both the men did as instructed. Kurt laid back on the mattress and Harvey turned to him. Their mouths once again started slurping on each other, exchanging the flavors of each other's cocks. But they didn't mind. They didn't mind anything anymore.

The demon sneakily crawled onto the bed too, positioning his maw right over the two juicy dicks, which were grinding against each other, just about to burst. A double dose of cum, just for him. Must be his lucky night.

Once again, the demon lips got to taste the musky taste of precum as he wrapped them over both cockheads. Tenzurr never had any issue with opening his mouth wide enough or his gag reflex. Those limitations were for mortals. He was a much more powerful being - a being that needed to eat.

"Oh fuckkkkk, bro... I'm close..." Kurt whimpered into Harvey's mouth, being taken to the edge by the demon's skilled tongue.

"Me too, shit, you're gonna make me cum, dude," Harvey exclaimed, also unable to take the demon's blowjob anymore.

They came almost at the same time. Kurt was just a little bit faster, and his stream was strong, hitting the back of Tenzurr's mouth multiple times. His cum was delicious, but before Tenzurr knew, Harvey was shooting for him as well - not as strong of a stream, but wow, so much of it! Tenzurr's tongue wiggled around the two dicks, which were still pumping out more and more nutritious semen into his hungry mouth, mixing the two tangy tastes together. The demon spent some time trying to decide which one tasted better before settling on a fair tie.

Both friends were still making out as Tenzurr sucked their dicks dry and clean. His mind was spinning from the amount and quality of the men's jizz. He felt his body grow energized, his muscles growing stronger, feeling more powerful and vital than ever. His inhuman tongue lovingly worked and cleaned both lads' dicks until they finally started growing soft. Both friends were exhausted at that point, their bodies crashing down and returning to a normal sleeping position...

...except they weren't at the opposite sides of the bed anymore, but rather in each other's embrace, fully naked.

Tenzurr licked the last remaining droplets of cum from his lips and got out of bed. He was so satisfied with his work - neither Kurt nor Harvey disappointed in their performance, nor their cum. He stretched his body, enjoying the moment for a bit, before heading for the door.

As he exited the room, he heard something that made him stop in his tracks. Both men started mumbling in their sleep again - even though Tenzurr already left both their minds a while ago. They were acting purely on their own thoughts and ideas now.

"I love you, bro," Harvey grunted sleepily.

"Me too," Kurt sighed without hesitation, pulling Harvey even closer to him. Tenzurr watched them for a second with a smile, before finally leaving the room, which was smelling heavily of sex.

Sure, he came there for a meal, but it was nice to know he wasn't the only one who got something out of it.

12