Demon's Deal

Story Info
A deal for power is struck, but the conditions change.
3.8k words
4.61
21.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
822 Followers

The ritual lines were engraved deep in the stone. The salt Arman Lazor filled them with had been taken from the deepest sea and dried under the hottest sun. Within those lines had been written script with such precision it had made his eyes water, but it had been worth it. It would all be worth it.

For he was summoning Her.

Arman stoppered the inkpot and put it aside. His black robe felt loose, easy. Good. Good. He didn't want to be too tense. You wanted to be relaxed when summoning a greater demon of sloth.

He took a deep breath, let it out. Shook his hands. Relax, Arman. Relax. If this worked, he'd be the most powerful sorcerer this side of the Rift. If it failed... But no. He couldn't fail. He wouldn't! He knew what he was doing. He had accounted for everything. He was ready.

Steeling himself, Arman snapped his fingers. With a hiss flames erupted atop tall bronze stands, their hearts burning with incense. The succubus Sommara enjoyed the scent of lavender. Maybe it would help. Maybe not. But Arman left nothing to chance.

He was ready.

He cast his hands out over the circle, his sleeves billowing as magic began to twist in the air. Heat radiated from the carved markings. The white sand glowed red like burning coals, illuminating the signs carved in the stone.

Words spilled from Arman's lips. They filled the air like echoes, becoming whispers, becoming fairer, higher in pitch. A chill coursed down his spine as the whispers became soft sighs and moans as if spoken from another. A chorus of pleasured gasps.

The light was growing more solid within the circle. Twisting. Smoking. Twining like threads being woven within the ritual lines. Arman's nose twitched as the scent of lavender grew stronger. His eyes widened as they took on a shape. Formed soft thighs and full breasts. Wooly hair and soft tufts on hips, wrists, and ankles like fuzzy shackles.

And she was big.

Bigger than him by more than a head. Even as she reclined, the threads of light resolving to reality he could appreciate her size. Her breasts were perfect dark orbs of pillowy softness. Her figure radiated an ease and lazy indolency that suggested the finest of living. The most comfortable of pleasure and decadence. Curving sheep horns rose from her tufted hair, and her eyes opened, lidding, black but for bright golden pupils.

The giantess yawned expansively, and even this seemed coquettish and filled with physical promise that made Arman's cock throb in his robe, her glorious body stretching lazily where she lay. She smiled sleepily, cupping her chin as she tilted her head to look at him.

"Mmmm. And who has awakened Sommara from her... hmmm... slumber?"

Arman jolted back to the present, letting his arms drop. He felt drained from the magic, but knew he'd soon feel stronger than ever before.

"I am Arman," he said. "And I have a command of you."

Sommara cooed lazily, rolling over onto her side, her soft breasts wobbling with the movement, enticing his eyes. "Mmm? Command? How.... bold..."

"Is it?" he said, smirking as he gestured at the glowing rings. "You are summoned. You are bound. My commands are absolute. My power unquestioned! You will obey me, demon. And you will give me what I deserve."

"No need for such... mmm... melodrama," Sommara yawned, smiling sleepily at him. "You want... hmmm... power?"

"Of course!" he scoffed.

She giggled lazily, rolling over onto her front, her breasts squishing between her and the floor as she crossed her arms beneath her, propping up her body. "Mmm. Of course. Mortals always desire... hmm... power. Men especially."

This was going well. Perhaps too well. Arman eyed the sleepy eyed succubus thoughtfully. "No tricks," he growled, raising a hand. "I command you!"

She gasped as the circle glowed. Crimson runes pulsed along her skin like chains, binding her with the very essence that animated her. Once he was assured that she understood, he relaxed his hand, the runic glow fading. "Betrayal will be punished," he said.

"Of course... my master..." the lovely demon breathed, her eyes growing lidded again. "As you command."

"Good. Now," he growled. "The power."

"Of course, master. You seek the might... mmm... of demons," she said. "The power of hell."

"Precisely," he said.

"Then you must know, my master, how it is obtained. Yes?"

Actually, he didn't. Which had frustrated him to a great extent. Though the tomes were clear that commanding a demon could grant the summoner incredible might, the means with which it was imparted had been vague at best. Warlocks rarely made it easy for another to gain power, often hoarding the greater secrets for themselves. None of this surprised Arman, but it did put him at a disadvantage. Not that he would admit that to the creature before him.

"Of course I know," he scoffed.

"Mmm. And yet you are clothed, my master," Sommara hummed. "And to grant you that power requires nothing to obstruct the... flesh..."

Arman glared at her, but her words had the clang of truth, and it was clear his power over her was complete... "Hmph. Very well."

He slipped the robe off, baring his form. He was a strong man, unlike many other scholars. But he knew the body as well as the mind needed to be trained. A weak wizard was too often a venal one. He had no interest in the arcane powers to compensate for the weakness of flesh, but merely to augment his other strengths.

Judging by the way Sommara's eyes grew warmer, he'd say she agreed. "Very impressive... my master," she cooed, her eyes lingering on his cock.

"Must you stare?" he said, though he didn't try to cover himself.

"Do you... hmmm... object?"

He scoffed. "Hardly. I know what I am, demon."

"Yes," Sommara sighed, her voice breathy, her eyes lidded, the gold of her pupils molten as she gazed at him. "You are a man. And like all men, the true source... of your power... lies... there..."

She pointed at his cock, her finger near the edge of the circle, but never quite pushing past it.

He scowled at her. "What do you mean?"

Her full lips quirked. "Hmm... Only that men... are so mighty... with their cocks. It gives them... such power. Power that few hmmm... can resist..."

"Speak plainly," he commanded, though he was enjoying the attention she was showing him, his cock jutting out proudly, thick and swollen with arousal. And why shouldn't he? He did enjoy being admired. And seeing the power he held over this immense beauty stirred his blood in ways that excited him, as was plainly evident.

Her lips again quirked up in a teasing smile. "Simple, my lord," she said softly. "Through your cock, I shall enhance your... power..."

He narrowed his eyes. "You speak the truth?" he growled, lifting his hands.

Sommara moaned as the marks of chains again glowed across her lovely curves. "Mmmm! Truth, my lord," she gasped. "I can enhance your might in this way. Of this I swear by the pits."

Arman frowned but let the bindings ebb. She spoke the truth, but did he dare risk it? He again looked at the runic circle. Yes. No flaws. None. He was safe. And why shouldn't he be? He designed it, etched it, poured his blood and sweat into it. She was bound to him.

And, when it was all said, the prospect was hardly unappealing. His eyes again roamed over her dark flesh. Her delightful curves.

"Very well," Arman said. "What needs to be done?"

"Merely come closer... my lord," the succubus said. "And we may... begin."

Arman was very reluctant to cross the ritual lines, even with all his precautions. But if he refused, all his efforts would be for naught. And he had the demon's word. He could do this. Still, he couldn't help but hold his breath as he stepped forward, the glow tingling against his skin as he passed through it, the warmth of the inner circle heavy like a warm blanket pressing around him.

Sommara smiled lazily as he neared, her legs drawing in under her, her head rising and appraising him with lidded, heated eyes. "Mmmm. There we are... my master. So you seek... hmm... power?"

"You know I do," he growled at the demoness.

"Of course. And I shall give you great... power," Sommara cooed, gathering her legs beneath her so she kneeled before him, the wool of her collar fluffing around her face as she hefted her immense breasts.

Arman's eyes widened as she leaned forward and pressed those soft orbs around his shaft. He gasped, the sensation unlike any other he'd known. The touch of the finest courtesans in the kingdom couldn't equal the feel of those breasts as they squeezed around his cock.

"Mmmm. Such a mighty length," the sloth demon murmured, lazily bouncing her tits around his cock, her breasts so immense his shaft didn't even emerge from between them as she worked. "So big. So... mmm... powerful..."

"F-fuck!" he gasped.

"Does my master... mmm... enjoy this?" she cooed.

"My enjoyment... ha... has little to do with it," he said through gritted teeth, his hand grabbing a handful of her hair. "I told you to give me power!"

She looked up at him, her lidded eyes glowing hot. "Mmmm. I did. And I shall, my master. Can you not feel it?"

"Feel what?"

"Feel the power... engorging you?"

He narrowed his eyes. But, now that he thought about it, he did feel oddly more... robust. He let his grip loosen on her hair as he became aware of new sensations aching up his cock. Pleasure, yes. Oh, such pleasure. But mingled into it was something more. A warmth that radiated up his shaft. He felt his cock throb. Pulse. Thicken between her immense breasts. He grunted in amazement.

"What... ah... what is this?"

"Power, my master," Sommara breathed, her breasts squeezed and squished around his cock, rubbing him insistently towards an inevitable peak. "Power such as you have never dreamed."

He gasped, panting. The heat was growing. Surging up through him. His cock throbbed, as did his body. He could feel more energy suffuse him. He raised his arms, watching magic radiate off him like a crimson steam. His muscles seemed denser. Stronger. He curled his hands to fists and joints popped and cracked like he were crushing stone.

"Oh yes," Arman growled, grinning.

"Ohhhhh master," Sommara breathed, her eyes opening a little more as her breasts squeezed around his throbbing cock. "You are becoming so... mighty."

"I am! You feed me... hmph... well, slave," he said.

"That's right, my master," Sommara said as she bounced her breasts around his cock, the tip at last emerging from between her buxom orbs. "You are becoming so powerful, master. So mighty. It all comes from your cock, master. Males are driven by their... mmm... manhood. It is the source of their power. Their might. Their..." She licked her lips. "...control..."

"Mmnnnn," he groaned as she gave her breasts a particularly needy bounce. "W-wait," he gasped, seizing on her words. "What does that mean?"

She smiled again, that sleepy smile so easy. So relaxed. "Why, master. Only that your cock is... naturally... the source of your power. But all power," she purred, bouncing her tits again around his cock, "Comes with a... price."

He tensed. "Do not play me, demon," he snarled. "What price?"

"Mmmm. It's so simple... my master," she murmured contentedly, her lidded eyes watching him, her smile teasing. "I fill you with power through your cock. But... hmmm... should you cum... you would lose... it all..."

"C-cum?" Arman gasped. "Then... nnnn... You..."

"Master," Sommara cooed. "You are utterly in control. You are the master. Your mighty cock... rules me... Commands me. I will fill you with such... mmm... power, my master. I will stuff you thick, virile cock with it. Give you all that demonic might. Surely... mmm... you can hold back, master? Only a poor... mmm... helpless slave would cum. Hmm? You wouldn't cum between my big... soft... tits... Right?"

"I-"

"Shall you command me, master?" she cooed. "Shall you command me not to let you... cum? Just to be... hmmm... safe. I will obey if you do so, master. I am your slave. Your big... soft... busty slave..."

He panted as he looked down at her. Her soft breasts bouncing. Her dark eyes burning hot. Her body a masterpiece of indolent pleasure. Did he dare trust his willpower alone? He had great self control, but even he might be... be tempted in a moment of ardour. "V-very well," he gasped. "You cannot... mmm... cannot let me cum in you."

Sommara closed her eyes, a lazy smile upon her lips as the chains glowed across her skin. "Mmm. As you command," Sommara breathed, dipping low, his cock emerging from the swell of her soft tits, "master."

Her breath washed over his tip. And before Arman's stunned eyes, her pillowy lips slid down his cock.

And she began to suck.

Pleasure bloomed like white fire in Arman's mind. Radiating up from his cock, down to his balls. He groaned, grabbing her horns, the sudden influx of sinful pleasure nearly overwhelming him in an instant. He grunted, but... but though he felt the urge, he didn't cum. Like a band had been wrapped around the root of his cock he couldn't release.

And still the power poured into him. Even as he rutted into her mouth like a man possessed, every thrust slapping his balls against the heaviness of her breasts. He felt her demonic power throb through him. Pulse in him. He fucked her with greater urgency. His voice rose in a great moan of pleasure. Yes. Yes! Gods! He felt the power surge through him. Through his cock. Through his veins!

"Yes!" Arman roared, thrusting into the softness of her tits. The hungry suck of her mouth. "Yes! Fuck yessssss! More! Give me... ha... m-mooooore!"

And suddenly, her lips were gone.

Her breasts released his cock.

Arman gasped, staggered, his head spinning as he looked down at Sommara as she eased back onto her knees. His cock red and throbbing with pleasure denied. "What... why did you..."

"You want more, master?" she cooed, bouncing her breasts.

He gasped, a pulse of pleasure surging through his shaft at the sight. "Y-yes! More."

"Then my breasts will not be... enough, master," Sommara cooed. "Not for such a mighty cock. Such a magnificent master. For more power... you will need... to fuck me."

Sommara lazily rolled over, lifting the plush curves of her rump. Arman's mouth fell open as he stared at those perfect orbs. Large. Soft. A little fuzzy lamb's tail sprouted from above her bottom, wiggling slightly with excitement. Just the sight made his cock throb anew with hungry desire.

"You..." he gasped.

"Master surely wishes to... assert... his ownership of his slave," Sommara cooed, waving her bottom from side to side. Perfect softness. Her rear swaying side to side. Side to side...

Arman blinked slowly. "Assert... ownership?"

"Oh yes, master," Sommara murmured, her hips lazily undulating, bouncing her bottom for his awestruck gaze. "Master surely wants more... power... yes? He wants soooo much power. And I want to... give it to him. Give it alllll to him. And my pussy is so much more... powerful than my big, soft tits. Or my hungry... warm... mouth. My pussy is so powerful, master, you simply must... mmm... claim it. Claim that power for your own. Let it fill you through your cock.

"But remember," she purred. "You cannot cum within me. You have commanded it to be so."

Arman scoffed. "You... you think I would forget my own command?" he said, even as he licked his lips, eying her lovely rear. The soft gusset of her pussy dripping with desire for him. For his cock. He felt his body flex, muscles creaking with the might he had already claimed from her. Why not take more of her demonic power? Why not have his fill?

He grinned, grasping his cock, lazily stroking himself as he eyed her generous bottom wagging before him. Watching it sway back and forth.

"Fuck my pussy, master," the succubus crooned. "Fuck me... and I will give you such... power. My mighty master. Such a big, powerful male you are. What a handsome, mighty stud my master is..."

Arman chuckled, moving up behind her. "You do love serving such a powerful master, don't you?"

"Mmmm," she moaned as his hands grasped her rear, his fingers sinking into her dark flesh as he gave her a squeeze. "Oh yessssss master. I liiiiiive for it. Mmm... Live to take your big, powerful cock."

"Then have it!"

Arman roared the word and thrust home. His cock sank into her heavenly pussy, the molten heat of her depths swallowing him.

"Oooooh!" Sommara moaned. "Oh yesss! Fuck me, master. Fuck my... mmm... tight pussy!"

"Fuck!" Arman gasped, beginning to thrust into her, every buck of his hips spanking her soft bottom, the pleasure surging through him. Feeding him ever more power. Steam hissed from between his teeth. His balls ached. His skin turned a deep crimson as he thrust. Power surged through him as his balls grew heavier. Potent. Powerful.

He could feel the aching in his balls. The peak of pleasure. The orgasm awaiting him. He couldn't stop fucking her. The pinnacle of pleasure burned in him. Promised him ecstasy beyond anything he'd ever known! He howled as he felt horns sprout from his brow. Curl. As heat washed from his skin in waves.

"Ohhhh massssster!" Sommara moaned, thrusting back against him, her cunny swallowing his cock with every thrust. "Master! So gooood! Cumming would feel so goooood!"

"Fuuuuuck!" Arman groaned. His head felt like it was going to burst! His balls ached. Throbbed with every thrust. He couldn't believe it. It felt so good!

But he couldn't cum!

He felt his sanity like a thread being stretched to breaking point. The slap of her ass against his pelvis echoed. He rutted her faster. Harder! The surging need overwhelmed his self-control. The pleasure was without equal. It was almost painful it was so good! He couldn't stop! Couldn't stop fucking this demonic slut!

"Masterrrrr!" Sommara moaned. "Ah! Master! So good! But d-don't cum! Don't cum in me! Or you'll lose it allllll. All that power!"

"Gotta... gotta be another way!" Arman cried.

Sommara tossed her head, glanced over her shoulder, face half-hidden by her wooly hair. "Mmmm. Master, you ah... you want to cum?"

"Yes!"

"You want all that mmmm... power?"

"Fuck yes damn you!" Arman groaned.

"Then... ah," she gasped. "Then let me... mmm... let me take something e-else. Something you don't need. Oh master. I want to feel you cum. I want you to cum in me so bad! Please, master. Please! Give it to me. Order me! Command me to take it and let you cum!"

Arman was beyond caring. Beyond sanity. He was so horny. So ready! He'd keep the power. He'd keep the might. And still he'd cum in her. "Yes!" he howled as he rutted into her. "Fuck yes! Do it! Let me cuuuum!"

Sommara cried out as his palm slapped her jiggling bottom. "Yes, master! Yes! Cum in me! Give it to to me! Give me your mighty cum! Give me your mind! Give me your sooooooul!"

Too late did Arman realize what he'd done. His shock lasted but a moment, for in the next, he came.

An explosion of pleasure surged through him. Washed through him. Claimed him. He howled as he hilted within her, shuddering as her pussy milked his massive cock. As he came, pumping his seed into her. With every burst he could feel her drinking it down. Could feel his essence drained away into her. He groaned, shuddering, and yet still he thrust into her, lost in the sensation.

The pleasure.

The utter damnation.

Sommara sighed, riding out his orgasm, her rocking movements lazily slowing. With a contented hum she eased forward. Her pussy slid off Arman's cock, the warlock groaning. The succubus merely smiled, lazily rolling over, looking up at him. Arman stood there, powerful, potent. His body burned with unholy fire. Creaking with might, his muscles solid slabs of crimson strength, his horns curving upward like a bull's.

But his eyes were dark as glass.

Empty.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
822 Followers
12