Demon's Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
813 Followers

Rapt.

Staring at the succubus before him in mindless obedience.

Sommara crooned in pleasure, lazily palming her breasts, her hands stroking her tummy where she felt the mortal's soul burn inside her. She hummed in satisfaction, glancing back up at her new stud.

"Arman?" she murmured.

The newborn demon raised his head, black eyes locking onto her ample teats as she gave them a lazy bounce.

"Who is your mistress?" she cooed.

"You are," he said, his voice a droning rumble.

"Mmm... Good boy. And... do you love your... hm... mistress?" she asked.

"Yesssss," Arman breathed, watching her soft breasts bounce, the wool that framed them rustling.

Sommara cooed. "Ooooh, but I thought you wanted to be... the master? Was I... wrong? Did you really just want to be my big... horny... demon stud?"

"Yes," he gasped, watching, enthralled by the movements of her tits. "Yes. Want to be your stud. Mistress's stud. Her big, dumb stud."

"Goodness," she giggled softly. "Arman. How silly of you. You should have said that... mmm... from the beginning. But don't worry," she said, lazily lifting her leg, her foot pressing against his cock, making the massive male grunt as her toes wrapped around his tip, giving it a playful squeeze. "Mistress... mmm... understands. Studs are so dumb, after all. Only thinking with their big... powerful... cocks. That's why they need pretty demon girls to think... for them. We don't get distracted by big, bouncy tits. We're much too smart."

"Yesssss mistresssss," Arman groaned, his body tensing as she teased his cock.

Sommara enjoyed his tension a moment more. Then, lifting her foot, she parted her legs once more and opened her arms. "Mmm. Alright, my stud. I think you've... hmm... learned your lesson. Now, come. Give mistress that big cock of yours."

Arman nodded, his eyes empty, but his cock hard. He kneeled between her legs, lifting them over his hips. He groaned as he brushed the lips of her cunny with his cock, easing himself slowly inside of her.

Sommara sighed in delight, arching, her breasts wobbling as Arman began to thrust, pumping his cock into her tight pussy. Her breathing grew heavier. Hotter. Her lidded eyes closed fully, a smile playing upon her lips as she enjoyed the fucking of her new stud.

Clever mortals always made... the best... slaves...

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
813 Followers
12