Demons' Home Ch. 20-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ezra's eyes seemed to have a thousand thoughts in them as he tugged on my hair, "Let me get lost in you."

My answer was to reach those broad shoulders and kiss him lovingly. I stretched up on my toes and pushed myself closer, reveling in the strength of his embrace. Ezra wasn't quite the mystery he'd always been. What that meant to me, I wasn't exactly sure, all I knew was that who he was finally worked into some semblance of understanding. His moods, his life and even the way he thought started to make sense.

"Come with me," Ezra grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stone wall behind us. "There are crevices everywhere on our mountains."

I never saw the opening until we were right on it. Ezra turned sideways and seemed to slide through the rock wall, pulling me with him. His body moved in unnatural ways to accommodate the twists and turns while to me they felt like they were trying to crush my body. Claustrophobia snuck up on my nerves just before we ended up in an extensive cavern. My sigh of relief turned into a gasp of wonder when the beauty before me filled my sight. It shone with fractured crystals and a huge dark pool several feet in front of us.

Like the cave I started in when I got here fire danced in fissures in the walls, illuminating the space we stood in. The ceiling went up into inky darkness, which truthfully I found completely unnerving. Supposedly the sun should be up there unless there was a blockage in the opening. My gaze continued to move and I started counting crystals on the walls and shooting up from the ground until I realized I was doing it and stopped. They broke the light into rainbows and flares of brightness that dotted the area and reflected off the water and turned the sand into a field of crushed diamonds. I couldn't stop my eyes from darting around in fascination, but Ezra could. He directed my wandering thoughts to him with a firm hold on my hair and a hand tight on my wrist.

"Time to pay attention, Dove."

I had a slight feeling of falling as he dipped me in a finale dance move. I was absolutely paying attention to him. He pulled me up slowly and walked us over the shifting sand, closer to the lake.

"I want you as naked as me. Humor me?"

I blinked and then smiled coyly. "I could do that."

My hands moved over his chest and I walked around him, bumping him with my hip. When I was behind him I took my shirt off and swung it around his body to toss it off to the side. My hand went immediately to my belt and cautiously removed the holster and my pistol. After I placed it down gently, I slid the rest through the loops and threw it to snake in the sand. His head and body followed the movement of my belt until he was facing me.

He gave me a heart stopping growl, "Too slow."

Ezra dropped himself to his knees and made sure to take my jeans with him, then he stared up into my face with expectation writ all over it. I casually bent to take off my boots and everything else below my waist. He growled deep in his throat again, the vibration making strange eager feelings in my body.

Regardless, I teased him,"You're impatient."

He shrugged and his wings flared out behind him. Ezra's arms wrapped around my waist and he snuggled, giving feather light kisses on my stomach. His hands smoothed up my back and effortlessly tore my bra off.

"Well, that's done for," I said in amusement. "Am I sufficiently naked?"

He looked up at me from his position at my feet and flashed a smile. I knelt down next to him and twined my fingers up his neck and into his hair.

"You are sufficient for me," he mumbled, bending his head to nuzzle into my neck.

We laid down together and continued to explore each other in ways we hadn't done for months. As insistent as he seemed, his caresses were deliberate, first gentle and then nipping enough to pinch me between his teeth. His fingers were almost bruising on my thighs and then he laved their hurts with open mouthed kisses and licks. Eventually a thick finger pushed into my pulsing sex and slowly moved. Each forward movement bringing more of his hand into me, until he had a thumb on my clit and four fingers embedded within. My moan came from deep in my throat as I felt my self push up into his hold.

Ezra arched himself above me, establishing a firm hold on my valley and frantically rubbing my clit, "I want you to be very, very wet."

How could I not comply to someone so focused on my passion? I gushed a fountain of warmness on him and he hummed in satisfaction.

"I knew you could be obedient if I waited long enough."

His attention to every part of my body finally made me the impatient one. Each pant with his whispered name was yearning with desperation. When I finally felt his hardness enter me I cried out first because the demand for him was satisfied and then again because the need to clench him filled me.

We moved. The leisurely pace he forced on me didn't last as he became more determined and bit the shell of my ear then down my neck. One hand spanned my throat with his fingers coming up to graze along my jaw as he recounted how much he wanted me and how many times he wanted to collar me to keep me from doing so many foolish things. I couldn't focus on those words for long as my body spurred me to thrust up harder and faster. His grasp went to my hips so I could feel his pelvis pressing even harder on my own making me feel frantic. Each thrust matched my pace until he went faster than I could keep up with. The width of him deep inside filled me with such intensity that I held my breath to concentrate on each thrust, feeling him slip against the boundaries of my inner walls.

As we reached climax my hips and back were completely off the ground, his wings lifted my lower body into the air and his hands anchored us together. His roar held so much emotion in it that I closed my eyes and shuddered at the aggression. Ezra collapsed on top of me and we stayed that way until we both fell asleep, once more on solid ground.

The sound of sand being lapped by water is what woke me.