All Comments on 'Demons' Home Ch. 36-37'

by akbunny

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnalmost 4 years ago

*warm smile* Thank you for writing Demonā€™s Grace and Demonā€™s Home! I have been binge-reading and truly love the world(s) and characters you have created. I look forward to Doveā€™s continuing journey and hope that her connections to Ezra and Taurin have not been completely severed by Rebekahā€™s ā€œAngelā€.

EpicRndmAwsmEpicRndmAwsmover 3 years ago

Oh my Gods.

I'm at a loss for words right now. I love your books so much and I can't believe I've reached the end! But only for now I hope!

My mind is totally blown by all the amazingly dynamic characters and absolutely superb worlds you have created with your writing. This is definitely a series I will read again and again!

I can't wait for the 3rd instalment! I hope it comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pity

It'd be a real shame for such a wonderful series to go to waste. Please donct abandon us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I look forward to the next series!! This was an awesome read! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userakbunny@akbunny
I write because the characters keep bugging me if I don't. Even if I don't write for months, they're still constantly telling me their secrets. I write because I need to know the story too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES