Demonstrations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly," Hannah said. "It'll probably be all downhill from tonight for him."

****

"Room 627 in 15 minutes" said the text. "Bring more wine."

"Okay," Hannah said to Bethany and Dawn. "We're on. But first we need to make a pit-stop at the bar."

They were soon in the elevator, Bethany carrying the ice-bucket containing the fresh bottle.

"Does this seem weird to you?" Dawn asked.

"It's not exactly what I'm normally doing of an evening," Bethany said.

"Yes, I know," Dawn said. "But when we were round at Hannah's, with Nicky, that was weird. But this - in a random hotel room? It feels weird weird, you know?"

"I think it adds to the mood," Hannah said. "It's more..." She struggled to find the words. "I don't want to say 'I feel like I'm having an affair', because Nicky knows we're doing this, but it certainly feels....illicit."

Dawn nodded. "Yes, that's it. Like I'm doing something I shouldn't, and I'm trying to hide it."

Bethany shrugged. "It just feels very Adrienne to me. I mean, I think this is almost normal for her."

The elevator arrived at floor six, and they followed the signs to room 627.

"Well," Hannah said, "This is it." She knocked on the door.

There was a small pause, just long enough for Hannah to have lifted her hand ready to knock again, when Adrienne opened the door.

"Ladies! Welcome!" she said. "Please come on in." She stepped aside sweeping them into the room with an expansive arm gesture. "Let me take that," she added, rescuing the wine bucket as Bethany passed, and placing it on the table. Spotting Adrienne's exposed midriff, Hannah realised that she'd adjusted her clothing, now looking like a fantasy version of herself.

The room was relatively standard, not unlike hotels Hannah had stayed in during her own business travels.

In her experience, though, hotel rooms didn't typically come with a bound-and-gagged naked young man strapped to the bed. Guess that's what lots of air miles gets you, she thought to herself manically.

And quite the erection, she noticed.

"Ohmigod!" Dawn said, when she saw the display, her hand flying to her mouth.

Bethany just muttered, "Damn, girl."

"Ladies, let me introduce you to Ravi. This lovely young man has agreed to help us out with our little project, haven't you, dear?" She reached forward and stroked her fingers lightly up the inside of his right thigh, stopping before she got to his groin. He shivered in response, a quiet moan escaping from his mouth, around the gag.

"Make yourself comfortable, girls, and we shall begin." She quickly opened the bottle, pouring a glass for herself, and for Bethany; Hannah and Dawn declined.

Adrienne swayed around the bed, taking a seat on Ravi's left, facing the foot of the bed. She took a sip, then placed her glass on the table. She looked up at the others, still standing around the foot of the bed. "Come closer, sit! Especially you, sweetie," she said to Dawn. "This is all for your benefit, after all. We want you to be able to see."

Dawn knelt by the bed opposite Adrienne, with Hannah next to her, sprawling on the bed, almost snuggling up to Ravi, but not touching. Bethany took up position on the other side from Hannah.

Adrienne rolled her eyes. "He's not plugged into the mains, ladies. It's not going to kill you if you make skin contact. Touch him!" She placed her hands on Ravi's stomach and thigh, and stroked.

Hannah ran her hand over Ravi's upper arm, shoulder and chest; his skin was smooth and warm under her fingers, and shivered at her touch. Dawn and Bethany also laid hands on Ravi - in a moment, all of them were running their hands over his torso and limbs.

"There, now. That's not so bad, is it? Does that feel good, Ravi?"

Ravi nodded, making a "uh-huh" noise through the gag.

"I'm glad to hear it. Now—" She held up her hands, index fingers pointing up, indicating "wait a moment". Hannah and the others paused in their ministrations, waiting to see what Adrienne was leading up to. Nothing happened, for a moment, then Adrienne quickly reached out and grabbed Ravi's erection and gave it five rapid strokes before letting go again. The whole thing took no more than a couple of seconds. In response, Ravi spasmed on the bed, his knees bending and his arms contracting and tensing; his head came forward and up, as he strained against his bonds. "Gruuuuggh!" he said, in a surprised moan.

"I love doing that," Adrienne stage-whispered to the others, as she resumed stroking Ravi's stomach. "You can tease and titillate a man quite a bit," she said to Dawn, "but if you want to maintain his interest, you do have to keep coming back now and then to his cock" — She shifted her hand to grasp the base of his penis — Ravi let out another small moan — but she just kept it stationary, without stroking — "or his balls." With her other hand, she cupped Ravi's testicles and fingered them gently.

"So," she said brightly, "let's talk bollocks! You can play with them in a lot of ways. There's light tickling, like this. or gently pulling on them." Putting her fingertips on the top of his scrotum, where it was attached, she pulled her hand away so that her fingertips added a little tug on the testicles as they passed. Hannah nodded; she'd found that Nicky liked her to play with his balls during sex. "If you're going down on him," Adrienne continued, "you can lick them or suck them, even suck them whole into your mouth. That does depend on whether he's properly grooming himself, of course."

Releasing Ravi's penis, Adrienne took his testicles in her right hand now. "Some men like their balls pulled more tightly or strongly." Closing her index finger and thumb around the top of the scrotum like a ring, she exerted a little more pressure, pulling them towards his feet; Ravi squirmed. She looked back at him. "How's that, Ravi? Good or Bad? Should I stop?"

After a pause, he shook his head.

"Good boy. As a reward" — and she quickly pumped his erection three more times, making him jump once more. Pre-come dribbled from the tip of his penis.

By this time, the ladies had relaxed into things. Hannah and Bethany were still stroking Ravi's torso, shoulders and arms, but they'd both leaned into it, draping themselves onto his body. Dawn too was more relaxed in her posture, as she stroked his thigh and hip, watching Adrienne raptly.

Adrienne pulled a small, black ring from her jacket pocket. It was about the same size as the ring made by her finger and thumb. "This is a cock ring," she said to Dawn. "Men wear them to prolong erections. Normally, depending on the size of the ring, it goes around the cock" — and she made a ring with her finger and thumb around the base of Ravi's penis — "or around the whole of their cock and balls." She used both hands to illustrate this, scooping her left hand, palm down, under his balls, and placing her right palm on his groin, the fingers and thumbs from each hand meeting to make a larger ring. "They're sometimes made of metal, but this one is made of silicon, so it's stretchy." She tugged it between her two hands to demonstrate this. "So that means I can do this!"

She quickly ran her fingertips around the head of his penis, coating them in pre-come, and wiped it around the inside of the ring, then she pulled it wide with both hands and pulled it over his testicles before releasing it; the ring resumed its normal size, squeezing the part of the scrotum where it hung from behind his penis.

"Umfff!" said Ravi, in response.

"This is just like me holding them, and squeezing a bit, but my hands are both free to do other things."

Adrienne got off the bed and went over to the corner of the room. Hannah's focus had understandably been drawn by the hot naked man tied to the bed, so she hadn't really looked around the room much. It was, after all, just another hotel room. So it was only now that she realised there had been a crop propped up in the corner all along. Hannah's eyes widened in surprise when Adrienne brandished it with a wicked grin, evidently intending to use it on Ravi. The bondage was one thing, but Hannah didn't think she'd be able to sit through some sadism; the idea of inflicting pain didn't appeal to her at all. Dawn also looked worried.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Adrienne trailed the tip of the crop up and down each of Ravi's thighs, and along his stomach, before stroking it along the underside of his penis, from base to tip, making him quiver.

Then - thwack! - she gave him a tap on the tip of the penis. He jumped, and made a surprised noise.

"That wasn't hard," she said to the others. And she quickly demonstrated by tapping each of the ladies on the back of their hands. "Was that painful, Ravi?"

Once more, after a moment of consideration, he shook his head.

"Did it feel good?"

He nodded.

"Good." And she repeated the tap on the tip; he didn't jump quite so much, this time. Adrienne continued to spend a few minutes teasing Ravi, stroking his body with the tip of the crop, sometimes running it up and down his penis, lifting the tip off and moving it somewhere else before touching him again, so that he never knew where the next sensation would be - or whether it would be a gentle touch, a light tap on which penis, or a few quick jerks on his erection. All the while, Hannah kept up her stroking, too, as did Bethany and Dawn.

"Is this pleasurable, Ravi?" she asked him.

He nodded, making a sound that might have been "uh-huh".

"But it's driving you mad, isn't it? I bet you'd really like to come now?"

"Uuurrf!" he said, nodding emphatically.

She looked around at the others. "What do you think, ladies? Has he earned his release?" She also nodded, to indicate how they should respond.

"Oh, definitely," Hannah said, while Bethany said "Hell, yeah! Let it rip!"

"Very well, then."

Adrienne reached out with her right hand and rolled the palm around on the tip of Ravi's penis, covering her hand and fingers with his pre-come. "Make sure he's nice and wet," she said to Dawn. "Use lube, if he's not providing enough himself." She briefly held her hand up, glistening palm out, to show Dawn, before starting to stroke Ravi's erection.

"Like we said last time, keep it away from the body." She emphasised moving his penis so that it was pointing straight up, in Ravi's prone position. "And you want to keep the attention on the head — if you want him to have a good time." Her eyes flashed wickedly at this point." Hannah got the impression that there were times when Adrienne was quite definitely all about the guy not having a good time.

"Think about when he's screwing you, going in and out. The head is the first part to enter you, and the last part to come out again, and it's opening you up as he pushes in. That means that there's always pressure on the head, even if there isn't pressure on the part that's not in you, and you're trying to replicate that feeling. So, this feels good, doesn't it, Ravi?"

Her victim nodded his agreement.

She changed her grip, moving down so that she was stroking the base of his penis, the head visible above her hand. "And this doesn't feel nearly as good, does it?"

Ravi shook his head in confirmation.

She changed again, so that she was just touching his shaft with the tips of her fingers and thumb. "And this is really frustrating, isn't it?"

"Ummf!" he nodded, in some apparent annoyance.

She switched back to stroking his head, and he gave a moan of pleasure.

"See," she said to Dawn, "you don't get that pressure just around the base, when you're screwing, so it'll feel wrong. And you don't get light, teasing touches either. They're good for getting him worked up to begin with, but once you start on that march towards orgasm, he's going to find it frustrating if you take away that feeling of being in a vagina, so keep attention on the head."

She stroked Ravi for a few moments, observing him almost clinically.

"Ravi's kind enough to have a nicely-sized cock," she said, "so if I want to stroke the base of it, I need to use both hands, so that the head is still getting the sensations it needs." She demonstrated for a while with her left hand, grasping the lower part of the shaft beneath her right hand. "Or, if you're going down on him, then you can provide that sensation with your tongue, so you can use just one hand around the base."

She resumed stroking with just her right, and with her left hand, she started ticking his testicles, which were prominent, the scrotum pulled taut around them by the cock ring. "And let's not neglect his balls," she said.

And, with her left hand, she gave the front of his balls a light slap!

****

Ravi was lost in a storm of sensations.

When he first heard the other women come into the room, he was excited beyond words. He was sprawled naked in front of them, at their mercy, and with a massive boner. He shivered as he felt the bed sink as they sat down around him, and began to stroke his body.

Adrienne had said this was all about masturbation. To a degree, he was disappointed, since that sounded like he wasn't going to get to have sex with her - apparently, not even a blow job! Her voluptuous curves had been arousing him all evening, and he wasn't going to be able to sink into her. On the other hand, events had taken a turn he had not expected, and he couldn't tell whether he'd gotten an even better deal.

He was expecting Adrienne to start jerking him off soon, but he was startled when he suddenly felt her pumping his cock hard and fast without warning; his groin clenched and his whole body tensed,

"Gruuuuggh!" he mumbled through the gag in surprise, but he'd barely had time to register the sensation before it stopped again, leaving his hips pumping air, as though his cock was searching blindly for its target.

She played with his cock for a moment before transferring her attention to his balls. It felt wonderful, as she tickled them and tugged lightly on them. When she grasped them whole and pulled them tight, it was exquisite. She kept checking in on him, making sure he was enjoying the sensation. The women around him had relaxed more, too, leaning into him.

She sprung another surprise on him when his sack was suddenly pulled tight. "Umfff!" he said in response, before understanding that there was now a rubbery ring pulling on his balls like a giant elastic band. It felt...good.

She moved into a period of teasing, mostly stroking his body, sometimes lightly touching his erection, making him strain for stronger contact. She kept coming back to his cock and balls, just often enough so that they weren't starved of sensation, but he wanted more. He wanted to feel her hand stroking him to orgasm. She pumped him now and then, sparking the hope that this would finally be the release he wanted, only to let go again quickly, dashing the hope.

The feel of the crop as it struck his cock was a surprise, but it wasn't hard enough to hurt and, despite his expectations, he found that he enjoyed it - each strike made him jump and quiver, and made his erection stand more proudly, but he really wanted to come now.

"Is this pleasurable, Ravi?" she asked him.

He nodded, trying to say something like "yes" through the gag.

"But it's driving you mad, isn't it? I bet you'd really like to come now?"

Oh hell yes, he wanted to say. Please yes. The best he could manage was "Uuurrf!" while nodding emphatically.

"What do you think, ladies?" he heard her say. "Has he earned his release?"

Yes I have, he thought desperately at them. Please let me come!

"Oh, definitely," he heard one say. "Hell, yeah! Let it rip!" said another.

Oh thank god, he thought, as Adrienne took hold of his cock. She began by giving him nice, firm strokes, and he knew he wouldn't last long, but very quickly she switched to a lighter grip, and then to one where he could barely feel her hand.

"Ummf!" he declared in frustration, when she asked how it felt. He was trying to make his erection as big as possible, to get some pressure against her hand that he could use to bring himself off, but she adjusted her grip to keep it light. Thankfully, she soon resumed a firm grip, encompassing the head and all of his shaft, and he moaned in pleasure.

Then he jumped in surprise as he felt a light slap on his balls.

"Ohmigod" he heard one of the women say; he was sure there was another exclamation of surprise at the same time from one of the others.

He was waiting for the combined feeling of pain, discomfort and nausea to kick in - one of the worst things about being hit in the testicles was the way the reaction was always delayed by a few seconds. But, to his surprise, it didn't come.

"I know it seems weird," Adrienne was saying, as she continued stroking his cock, "and don't get me wrong, if you whack your guy in the nuts without warning while he's wandering round a hardware store, it's not going to go down well. But when guys are aroused, like this, their balls can take a surprising amount of punishment before it's actually a bad experience. Am I right, Ravi? Did that hurt?"

He had to admit it hadn't.

"In fact, it felt good, didn't it?"

Much to his surprise, it had felt good. He nodded.

Her hand felt wonderful, as she kept stroking him.

"Think about when your guy is screwing you hard and fast," she said to the others, "going balls-deep. That means his testicles are slapping against you." And she tapped on his testicles in a quick rhythm to emphasise her point. "And that's a good thing for him. It certainly doesn't make him curl up in a ball." Ravi's breathing got shallower and quicker, as she did.

Now she picked up the pace, stroking him faster. With her other hand, she alternated between stroking more of his shaft, tugging or tickling his balls, or slapping them.

He was close, he realised. He was about to blow his load for the entertainment of this group of unknown, unseen women, eager to comply and unable to refuse if he'd wanted to. Naked, vulnerable, at their mercy. The dark-haired siren was playing him like a virtuoso violinist, completely in control, and he wouldn't have wished it any other way.

She took hold of his balls, tugging a little more on them, and increased her speed slightly, and that was it: he felt his balls tingle and his orgasm built up. His breathing stopped almost completely as it gathered and gathered like a spring wound tighter and tighter until it burst over him. He tensed everywhere, pulling in his feet and hands, straining hard against the straps. His hips thrust forward again and again as he came, spurting out what felt like gallons of come.

Distantly, Adrienne was saying, "Remember, keep going, while he's coming. Don't just stop. Slow down, as he subsides."

And subside he did, but not quickly; his orgasm kept going, and his hips kept thrusting, as he came and came.

Finally, he fell back onto the bed, spent and exhausted, and largely oblivious to his surroundings. Her hand had finally stopped pumping his now-flagging cock, and moved to tickling his balls gently, lulling him into a warm afterglow of collapse.

The ladies moved away from the bed and Adrienne stopped stroking him. He could hear movement at the foot of the bed, and murmuring voices, then he heard the door open and close.

He felt a hand on his balls once more. He quivered in delight in response.

"Good boy," Adrienne said. "A perfect performance." She let go of his balls and released his feet. "You're welcome to use the shower." She unhooked his wrist cuffs, though he found he couldn't lift his arms yet - being held in the same position so long, and then exhausted by orgasm, his arms were dead weights.

She stroked his hair and kissed him on the forehead, and then he heard the door open and close again. Then silence.