Demonstrations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spat out the gag. Once he was able to move his hands again, he rolled over, pulling off the blindfold, to see he was alone in the room.

He fell back onto the bed again, still shattered, still feeling the post-orgasm glow. Had that really happened? His presence in this room, with the leather fashion accessories, showed that it had.

After a while, he dragged himself to his feet, stripped off the cuffs and collar, and headed for the shower.

****

Hannah, Bethany and Dawn waited in the corridor as Adrienne had requested. Hannah looked at Bethany with wide eyes, in a "can't believe we just saw that" kind of way.

Bethany returned the look, nodding.

Dawn looked thoughtful. As well she might, in Hannah's opinion.

After a minute, Adrienne joined them, closing the door behind her. Her blouse and skirt were back to normal.

"Damn, girl!" Bethany said.

Adrienne shrugged.

They walked to the elevators in silence, mostly in thought. As they waited for the elevator, Bethany said, "Well, that's two down. Guess I'm up next." She looked at Dawn. "Don't expect me to top that," she warned.

"Oh, babe," Adrienne said. "You just haven't dug deep enough yet."

"Hey, I'm not gonna try to compete with the queen!"

"You don't need to compete," Hannah told her. "This isn't a competition. The idea is to give Dawn a broad range. You just be you. Let Kieran be Kieran."

"Hmm." Bethany looked thoughtful. "Maybe..."

The elevator arrived. Hannah, Dawn and Bethany entered, then noticed that Adrienne hadn't followed.

"You not coming?" Dawn asked.

Adrienne grinned wickedly. "I already have," she said. "And I'm not done yet."

"Really?" Hannah asked, in amazement.

"Adrienne, that poor boy is practically a greasy stain on the mattress - not to mention the ceiling - give him a break!"

"I am," she said airily. "That's what this was. He's young. They bounce back quickly." She blew them a kiss as the doors closed on them.

****

Ravi turned off the shower, grabbed the thick, white towel and rubbed himself down, thinking back over the session, still barely able to believe it had happened. He was getting hard again already, just thinking about Adrienne's touch, and how she looked, and how she smelled and tasted. It was a pity that he didn't get to have intercourse, but was grateful for what he'd received. He folded the towel and put it back on the rail, then opened the bathroom door.

To his surprise, he found Adrienne sitting back on the bed, her hands behind her, propping her up. She had taken off her jacket, blouse and skirt, and now he could see her lingerie clearly: black bra and panties, stockings and suspenders, and those high-heeled shoes. Her long legs stretched out along the bed, one ankle crossed over the other. The cuffs and straps had vanished.

"What?" she said. "You didn't think I'd let you get away without feeling that thing inside me, did you? If you're up to it, that is..." Uncrossing her ankles, she very deliberately spread her legs.

She looked at his face, then dropped her eyes to his cock, which was now almost fully erect again.

She smiled. "Good boy."