Demonstrations Pt. 03

Story Info
It’s Bethany’s turn to provide a demonstration for Dawn.
5.4k words
4.6
11.4k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah arrived at the bar on time. It wasn't somewhere she'd been before - they'd picked this place because it was close to Bethany's house, where they would be heading later. Walking through the door, she looked around. The area closest to her was set with chairs around low tables. A horseshoe-shaped bar filled the middle space, and beyond it, up a step through wooden railings, was a dining area. A "Please wait to be seated sign" stood sentry. A Rolling Stones track was playing unobtrusively in the background; Hannah guessed that the rest of their playlist would be similarly inoffensive.

She spotted Adrienne at the bar, sitting with a man she didn't recognise. Mid-thirties, Adrienne looked as alluring as ever, wearing a sleeveless black dress that showed off her curves but flared a little just below the hips, stopping mid-thigh. She'd paired it with black leather over-the-knee boots. Her black hair curved on her shoulders.

Hannah looked more closely at the man as she crossed the seated area. He was about Hannah's age - mid-forties - but she had the distinct impression that he still thought that "middle-aged" was still up for negotiation. His shirt was too brash, his hair shaped by too much styling product, and neither matched his ruddy complexion or his growing paunch. At least he still had hair, she acknowledged.

"Hi," she said, as she approached.

"Hey there," Adrienne said, glancing her way. "Grab a drink and a table, honey - I'll be with you in a moment."

O-Kay, Hannah thought. I can take a hint. She moved around to the other side of the bar, hunted down a server, and ordered a bottle of Chardonnay and three glasses,

She was settled at one of the empty tables in the middle, when Dawn arrived. Just nineteen, Dawn looked as nervous as she always did when she entered a bar by herself, and she quickly spotted Hannah and made her way over.

They embraced, and Dawn shucked off her denim jacket and dropped it onto the chair back as she sat, flicking out her long, straight black hair. She was wearing a tight yellow crop top over black leggings, with trainers. Dawn was slim, nowhere near as curvy as Adrienne, but she still had that sheen of the impossibly young. Adrienne had evidently been having a word, too, as her outfit was more complimentary to her figure than normal. Hannah would have been willing to bet that Adrienne had insisted on getting Dawn to have a proper bra fitting, given how well it made the most of Dawn's assets. It probably cost more than everything else Dawn was wearing.

Hannah herself was in her "Adrienne" jacket, picked out for her during one of their shopping trips, and she loved how it made her feel. She'd combined that with a close-fitting white blouse, black jeans and ankle-length boots. Hannah and her husband Nicky did park runs most weekend, and she was proud of her figure, given her age, and Adrienne always had the best advice on how to emphasise that.

Hannah handed Dawn a glass of wine.

"Are we the first, then?" Dawn asked.

Hannah shook her head, then inclined it towards Adrienne at the bar.

"Oh," said Dawn. "Is she joining us?"

"She said she'll be over in a minute. I think it's a bit like a cat - she can't resist playing with prey."

Sure enough, Adrienne was over in less than five minutes, looking amused, as she waved off Trying Too Hard Man.

"Ah, bless," she said, as she sat, and reached for the last glass.

"He seemed....'nice'," Dawn said, warily.

Adrienne shook her head, laughing. "Gimme strength. Couldn't shake him until I gave him a phone number."

Hannah was surprised. "You gave him your phone number?"

Adrienne shocked her head, and sipped. "Nope. Gave him a phone number. Not mine. Specifically, it's the local residential care home."

Dawn almost spat out her wine. "You didn't!"

Hannah was about to ask if Adrienne really just happened to have such a number to hand but, given that Adrienne got hit on all the time, she probably knew that number better than her own.

"So," Adrienne said. "Ready for session three?"

"I think so," Dawn said, while Hannah nodded.

"I still can't believe you all talked me into doing this," said Hannah.

"Hey, it was your suggestion in the first place," Adrienne objected.

This was true. Dawn had been saying that her boyfriend Pete didn't like her giving him a hand job, and Hannah had unthinkingly said that the three of them - Hannah, Adrienne and Bethany - could show her how to do it properly.

"I was kidding!"

"Liar," Adrienne said, with a smile.

"I hadn't actually meant that we should wank our men off in front of Dawn."

Adrienne touched the tip of her own nose with her finger and moved it away, miming Pinnochio's growing nose. "Beeeeeoop!"

Adrienne wasn't wrong, either. She'd actually being thinking of using Nicky as a demonstration model when she'd blurted those words out, and she'd been both shocked at her own suggestion, and that Bethany and Adrienne were willing to take up the suggestion. But also excited.

But not nearly as excited as she'd been when she was actually doing it, there in their living room, jerking at Nicky's erect penis while Nicky stood there naked, and Adrienne, Bethany and Dawn cheered her on. Hannah had been so turned on by masturbating Nicky in front of the ladies that she'd jumped his bones as soon as she'd managed to get the others out the door. Hannah had also received some startling insights into Adrienne's sex life; Hannah had always known that Adrienne had a remarkable appetite for sex, but she'd revealed a dominating element of her character while Nicky had not been in a position to object.

Adrienne had given the second demonstration, giving full vent to this dom side; she'd picked up some poor lad in an airport and he'd been strapped naked to the bed, blindfolded and gagged, for the duration of her session. Once again, Hannah found the occasion something of an eye-opener - but also enormously exciting, and she'd had difficulty containing her arousal until she'd gotten home to Nicky.

And now there was one more session to go, courtesy of Bethany, with Bethany's partner Kieran as the prop...

Adrienne was watching Hannah's face as she turned all this over in her head, and gave a filthy laugh. "See? Total pants-on-fire."

Dawn giggled in response.

Hannah took a swig of her wine to gain some time, and then tried turning the conversation to Dawn. "So," she said. "Are you finding these sessions helpful, sweetie?"

Dawn nodded. "I am. There's just so much to remember. As soon as I get home, I try to write it all down."

"As soon as you get home?" Adrienne asked, amused. "First thing, you get out the pen and paper?"

"Yes..." Dawn said, slightly embarrassed.

"Well, you've got more self-control than me," Adrienne said, leaning in towards her conspiratorally. "I'm usually itching to get my rocks off."

"Me too," Hannah said. "I mean, I gave Nicky a debrief after the last one, but we were tearing each other's clothes off pretty soon after that."

Dawn looked embarrassed. "Okay, yes. I do.... take some time for myself," she said, red-faced.

"Attagirl," Adrienne interjected.

"But it's not like I can explain to Pete why I come home horny." Pete, for whom all of this was being done, was the unsuspecting (and, in Hannah's opinion, undeserving) beneficiary. "And, besides, if I'm going out, he's probably out with his mates at the pub anyway. So it's just me by myself at home."

"That's why the Lord invented rabbits, honey," Adrienne said.

"But," Dawn continued doggedly, "yes, it's very helpful, and I'm writing down as much as I can remember."

"'Helpful'," Adrienne repeated, amused.

"And now there's just one more to go," Hannah said, draining her glass. "And speaking of which, we should get going."

The sun was just disappearing behind the houses opposite as they emerged from the bar. Beautiful, golden light filled the air, and their long shadows raced across the ground away from them. Hannah loved this time of year - end of summer, before the colder winds started to arrive.

"It's a lovely evening," she said. "It should be a nice walk to Bethany's"

"Be my guest," Adrienne said, thumbing her phone. "I'm not walking anywhere in these heels. That's why god invented Uber."

*****

Bethany and Kieran lived in an old stone house. Hannah guessed that it was a gatehouse or stables or some other working building in a prior life, now renovated into a picturesque, if minuscule, dwelling. The front door opened onto the living room, which had Bethany's personality stamped all over it. The sofas were covered in old throws in rich red colours. Mismatched second-hand battered bookcases covered every nook of wall space, and were filled with books, DVDs, crystals, silverwork (hand-made by Bethany) and figurines of dragons, fairies and the like. Artfully-placed uplighters and lamps gave the room a warm, snug feeling; Hannah imagined that this would be a perfect room for romantic evenings or a nostalgic winter break, snuggled under a rug in front of the open fire, sipping mulled wine while snow drifted down outside.

Bethany waved them in, collecting their coats and hanging them on hooks on the back of the door. She gave each of them a hug and a kiss. As always, Bethany was dressed in a corset and a long, swirling skirt, though her customary Doc Martins were replaced by high-heeled ankle boots today.

"Oh, those are gorgeous," Adrienne exclaimed, admiring them.

Bethany beamed. "Charity shop," she said. "Absolute steal."

"Nice," said Adrienne, who had probably only ever been in a charity shop to drop things off.

They were just settled on the sofas when Kieran came. Kieran was like the result of a science experiment to distill the essence of hipster and bottle it. He was good-looking, tall and thin, with brown hair in a man-bun, and a scraggly beard. He wore a necklace of beads and a collections of bracelets to (mis)match. His arms showed celtic tattoos. He was wearing New Rock boots with woolly socks, a leather waistcoat hanging open over his bare chest, and a kilt made of some camouflage material.

"Oh. My. God," Hannah said, when she saw him.

Dawn looked up and squeaked, while Adrienne's eyes widened briefly, and then she slowly smiled, like a cat.

Kieran was also holding a tray of champagne flutes. "Ladies," he said, "can I tempt you to some Prosecco?"

"You can consider me tempted," Adrienne said, without hesitation. He swished around the coffee table, the hem of his kilt brushing against Hannah's knees, to stand in front of Adrienne, offering the tray.

She looked up at him with a smile and then, very deliberately, she dropped her gaze and lifted up the front of his kilt with both hands. "Oh, very nice," she said approvingly, with almost a professional tone. Kieran, still offering the tray, made no move to object.

Dawn was shocked. "Adrienne! You can't do that!"

"Oh, pfft!" Adrienne said. "Trust me, when a guy wears a kilt, he's making a declaration. He's hoping you'll take a peak." She let the kilt fall again. "And besides, it's what we're here to see, anyway." She took one of the glasses. "Thank you," she said to Kieran, a twinkle in her eye.

Kieran moved to offer the tray to Hannah, still smiling pleasantly.

"Oh, go on," Adrienne said, as Hannah reached for the kilt and then hesitated. "You know you want to."

Hannah looked over at Bethany, who nodded her assent. "The outfit was his idea," Bethany said.

Hannah swallowed. She'd always thought that Kieran was quite good looking, and thinner than her Nicky, and she knew that both Kieran and Bethany liked adrenalin-fueled sports, but she hadn't appreciated how ripped he was, until his bare chest was right in front of her face. His abs were clearly defined under the smooth skin. Mmm, she thought.

Anyway. Kilt. Right.

She reached out with both hands and grasped the hem. Lifting it up, she could see his hairy legs, also well-toned and, as expected, the traditional "true Scotsman" clothing option fully deployed in its glory. His penis was pleasantly long, and showing signs of erection - as the cloth was lifted, it stood out at an angle, while still pointing downwards; as she looked, it twitched. Kieran was evidently enjoying the attention.

He was nicely shaved, too - not completely bald, but his pubic hair was short and neat.

She wanted to reach out and touch him, she realised, and it was only that she was holding the kilt up with both hands that had stopped her from doing it instinctively.

She also realised that this was the first time since she'd started dating Nicky that she'd been this close to a another man's penis. In some ways, she didn't count Adrienne's demonstration, since Ravi had been strapped to the bed, gagged and blindfolded - he wasn't an active agent in the proceedings, as it were. But Kieran was just standing there, his cock and balls almost at face height, looking down at her. It was very much a turn-on, and she was relieved that she was here with Nicky's full knowledge and consent, so this didn't count as an urge to cheat on him.

With an effort, she let the kilt fall, and accepted a glass from the tray. "Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," he replied. She wasn't sure what she was thanking him for, but she got the impression his response was all-encompassing.

Kieran moved to Dawn.

Dawn looked over at Bethany. "Shouldn't he be blindfolded? I thought there were blindfolds. There were blindfolds the other times."

"I'd probably spill the drinks," Kieran said.

"I thought about it," Bethany said. "It does add a certain something, after all. But you all know Kieran already, remember?"

That was true. Nicky had never met the ladies, and still didn't know what they looked like, but Hannah had met Dawn, Adrienne and Bethany through a book group which, at one time, had met regularly in the coffee shop where Kieran worked.

Dawn meekly accepted a glass from the tray and sat back with a quiet " 'nk you,"

"Oh, hey, come on!" Adrienne said. "You have to take a peek!"

"No, I don't,' Dawn said. "It seems rude."

"He doesn't mind. You don't mind, do you?"

"It would seem a bit ridiculous to object, given the reason you're all here," he answered.

"And you did pick out that kilt," Bethany teased him.

"I did," he agreed.

"See?" Adrienne said. "You're going to see it all soon, anyway, when Bethany does her thing. So you might as well."

"Actually," Bethany said, as she took the last glass from the tray and sat on the sofa, "I'm not doing anything today. I'm just sitting back and watching."

The others looked at her in surprise. "I'm confused," said Hannah.

"Well," Bethany said, looking up at Kieran, "we talked about it. Dawn's had plenty of advice. There isn't really much more I can offer in that area. But what she's missing is practice. You know, actual, hands-on experience."

"What!" said Dawn with a shriek.

"Oh, you lucky girl!" Adrienne said, with a rich laugh.

"We can tell you what to do until the cows come home," Bethany continued, "but that won't help unless you're getting feedback on what you're actually doing. And Kieran's a big boy—"

"You're not wrong," Adrienne interjected.

"—and he's quite capable of telling you if he likes or dislikes something."

"But... I can't...." Dawn spluttered.

"You're okay with this?" Hannah asked Bethany.

"We've had a Talk about this, Kieran and I." Bethany said. "He understands that this is a special situation to help Dawn, not some free pass, just like the other two sessions have been. He knows that if he starts getting ideas, I'll cut off his balls and use his scrotum for a coin purse. But just this once.... And I'm here, of course."

"Not to mention it was her idea in the first place," said Kieran, putting the tray down on the coffee table.

"True," Bethany acknowledged with a smile. "This does tick off a fantasy of mine, I'll admit."

"Well, then!" Adrienne said, brightly. "What are we waiting for?"

Kieran shrugged the leather waistcoat off, and undid a couple of fastenings on the kilt. It opened at the side, and he swung it away and dropped it to the side of the sofa. Aside from his boots and socks, he was now standing naked in front of Dawn, who was staring at him like a rabbit frozen in headlights. Hannah, sitting off to the side, got the opportunity to admire his physique: she'd already seen his toned abs; it turned out that he had glutes to match - his butt was fantastic. All that mountain biking they did was evidently good for the figure. His penis was now sticking out at just over forty-five degrees, twitchy towards Dawn, who still hadn't made a move towards it. Kieran was looking down at her calmly, evidently comfortable like this. Again, Hannah wondered about Bethany's private life.

"You can touch him, you know," Bethany said, after a moment. "I mean, that's kind of the point."

Dawn still didn't move.

"Well, go on!" said Adrienne, more impatient. Hannah wondered whether Adrienne was itching to get her own hands on Kieran.

Dawn lifted her hands towards Kieran's waist, paused, and dropped them again. "I— I can'!" she said, sitting back.

"It's okay," Kieran said. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If you're not happy, Bethany can step in—"

"Or I can," Adrienne said quickly, surprising no-one.

Kieran waved her to silence. "If you prefer, we can postpone for another time, or cancel this completely."

"Hey, no!" Adrienne objected.

"Shush," Kieran said calmly to Adrienne, keeping his eyes on Dawn. "Look, let's try this." He turned around, so that he had his back to Dawn - which also gave Hannah a better view of his penis. "Stand up, and put your hands on my shoulders.

Dawn did so, after a moment.

"Now close your eyes." Kieran looked at Hannah, a question in his face. Hannah nodded to confirm that Dawn had done so.

"All right. Now just relax. Keep your eyes closed, but move your hands around my back and shoulders. Nice and gentle. Don't have a plan in mind - just see where your hands want to go. Remember to breathe."

Dawn began moving her hands around, cautiously at first. She took in the upper parts of his arms, the top of his shoulders, and his back. Her motions smoothed out after a while.

"That's good. Nice and smooth, nice and relaxed." Kieran's voice had a mellow, soothing timbre. "I'm going to move a little closer so that you can reach around the front if you want." He stepped back a few inches with each foot, and at the same time, widened his stance so that his legs were spread somewhat.

Hannah was entranced, watching Dawn's hands moving slowly, caressing gently. She wanted to feel Kieran's skin too, to be rubbing her hands over his muscles. She loved Nicky, but damn, Kieran was hot. She shifted a little on the sofa in her arousal, taking another sip of wine, and crossing her other arm over her to avoid it straying.

Dawn kept rubbing her hands over his skin. "Breathe deeply," Kieran said. He took a few loud breaths to emphasise this. Slowly in, slowly out. Again. Slowly in, slowly out. Dawn's hands were running over his chest now - she was almost pulling him to her in order to reach around.

"That's good. That's very good. Now, keep doing that, and keep your eyes closed, but sit down again."

Still with her eyes shut, Dawn sat back down on the edge of the sofa, sliding her hands down to the small of his back. This now put his toned backside right in front of her face. Dawn continued running her hands over him, going as high as his shoulders, down his back, over his hips, and down his thighs. She moved her hands over his buttocks in circles, before leaning in so that she could feel his abs. From there, her fingers drifted lower.

12