Demonstrations Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kieran was evidently enjoying the attention; he was now fully erect, and had a curious, soft smile on his face. As Dawn's fingers drifted closer and closer to his groin, Hannah found that she was holding her breath, and even Adrienne had enough sense to keep quiet. Dawn's fingers drifted over his trimmed pubic hair and around his hips and abs again, before she brought her hands down, and her fingers drifted lightly over his penis. HIs cock twitched in response. She continued the downwards motion, brushing the front of his thighs, and Hannah wondered whether it had been a mistake, but Dawn brought her hands back up, and ran them along the length of his penis, just the very tips of her fingers lightly teasing him, her eyes still shut.

The room was absolutely silent, apart from heavy breathing.

Hannah was finding this even more of a turn-on than if Dawn had just grabbed Kieran's offered penis at the start. The room was charged with eroticism.

She ran her fingers along the top of his penis, and the sides, and the underside, her face resting against one of his buttocks - cheek to cheek, in fact - then the fingers of her left hand brushed against his scrotum, while she took hold of his shaft with her right. She stroked him, gently.

After a few strokes, Kieran turned slowly to face her. Dawn kept hold of his erection, and still had her eyes shut, her left hand drifting across his buttocks as he turned. Then, once he was facing her, she stroked him a couple more times with her left hand on his right hip, then she ducked her head and, still with her eyes closed, took him into her mouth.

Hannah was stunned. She looked quickly at Bethany, who was also looking open-mouthed at Dawn going down on her partner. Even Adrienne looked surprised. Kieran looked over at Bethany, a question on his face. She shrugged back at him.

Hannah desperately wanted to rub herself, and shifted to sit on her other hand. She didn't think the others would be offended if she did, but it wasn't something she felt comfortable with. But watching Dawn going down on Kieran, in such a sensual, gentle way, was really turning her on.

Dawn continued to bob her head up and down on Kieran's penis as she stroked it for a few seconds, then suddenly she sprang back, her hands up, her eyes and mouth wide. "Omigod!" she shrieked. "What am I doing? I'm so sorry! Bethany, I'm so sorry!"

It was like a bubble had burst; Hannah let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding, and Adrienne's laughter rang out, a rich, melodious sound.

"Well," Bethany said, a wry expression on her face, "I guess someone's got past the shy stage after all."

"I'm so sorry," Dawn said again, distraught. "I didn't mean it. It was just so nice—"

"Honey, it's fine," Bethany said. "A bit of a surprise, but it's fine. I guess I'm getting two fantasies ticked off today instead of one."

"And you're right," Kieran said. "It was very nice."

"You're not mad?" Dawn asked, calming down a little.

"If I'm honest," Bethany told her, "It was actually pretty hot."

Hannah nodded her agreement.

"You were enjoying it, right?" Bethany asked Dawn.

"I was," Dawn agreed, "until I realised what I was doing."

"Or who," Adrienne added sarcastically.

"Well, then," Bethany said with a smile, "No need to stop, then, is there?"

"Really?"

"Do you want to stop," Bethany asked, "or would you rather carry on?"

Dawn looked at Kieran's erection, bobbing in front of her face, then at Bethany, and at Kieran's face, and then back to his penis again.

"I'd like to carry on."

"Well, then," said Bethany with a smile.

"Attagirl!" said Adrienne.

Hannah remembered her wine, and took a sip, relieved that they were going to continue.

Still diffident, but with much more eagerness than before, Dawn reached out and took hold of the penis in front of her again, and resumed her stroking, her eyes open this time.

"Hang on a second," Kieran said. Dawn paused. "Release slightly," he said, then he moved her hand a little closer to the tip. "Okay," he said. She resumed stroking.

"Mmm, that's good," he said. Kieran let her continue for a bit, and then asked her to let him take over for a moment. He grasped his own shaft. "You're moving the skin up and down, which is good - I like doing that - but the skin only goes so far, to here. If you try to take it further, it'll be painful. You were just on the limit. If you let your hand slide over the skin, like this, then you can use longer strokes, but then you need more lubrication." He let go again. "You try both."

Dawn experimented with the different motions, switching back and forth.

Kieran nodded at her. "That's right. If you want to carry on with the sliding motion, you'll need to add lube - especially if you want a tighter grip. Speaking of which, the grip can be too tight or too loose, and there's no obvious 'right' tightness, because it depends on how turned on the guy is. The harder he is, or the closer he is to an orgasm, the tighter your grip can be."

Kieran had Dawn change her grip, relaxing it and tightening it, and he told her how good it felt: "too soft, now," "that's too tight, back off," "Mmm, good," and "Oh, that's perfect." And with that, he let her carry on for a bit longer without comment, his eyes closed.

"Don't forget that you can play with the testicles, too," he said. "Hold up your fist." She did so, and he reached out to put his fingers and thumb around her closed hand, before pulling his hand back, running his fingers over her knuckles. "You can use that sort of motion and tightness." He then demonstrated on himself, tugging his balls and releasing them. "You try."

She did. He laughed.

"What?"

"You're being really gentle there. You can go tighter."

"But I don't want to hurt you."

"True, and if you do, well, I asked for it, and it just means we can pick this up again after I stop lying on the floor in a fetal position, but trust me. Try it again, a little tighter." She did. "Tighter." And again. "That feels really nice. Tighter." And again. "Okay, that's getting past the ideal point. Tighter." And her had her repeat the motion several more times, with more force each time. "See? You can go quite a bit further before it starts to get uncomfortable - but starting gently is probably best."

He showed her other different motions she could do with his balls - rolling them, tickling them, and she experimented with those.

"Okay," Kieran said after a while. "Ready to go for it?"

Dawn looked up at him. "You mean..?"

"I mean, I'm ready to let you take the lead, and work me up to an orgasm. Are you happy to do that?"

Dawn nodded.

"Any questions, before we do? Now would be the time to ask. Otherwise, we'd have to do this all again..."

Dawn laughed. "No, no questions."

"All right. Take it away, then. You have the con."

Dawn set to. Kieran continued to give feedback, but it wasn't aimed at exploration and experimentation, now. It was aimed at getting him off. "Tighter." "Faster." "More lube."

After a while, Kieran's breathing was heavier. "I'm getting close, now. I'm tensing, trying to make my erection bigger. Can you feel that? Go a little tighter in your grip. Ahh, yes, that's it."

"Nearly," he said. "Keep doing that. Nearly... Nearly.... Yes, Yes!" He threw his head back as he started to come. At the first spurt of semen, Dawn let go in surprise, and leaned back. "Keep stroking!" Kieran said urgently when she did, his hips pumping helplessly while his cock jerked.

"Oops! Sorry!" Dawn said, as she grabbed his penis again and resumed her motion. "Sorry!"

"That's okay," he whispered, eyes still closed. "Keep going." He tensed a few more times, more semen squirting, but he was mostly done now. "Keep going. A bit more gently now." He tensed again, and again. "Okay," he said, opening his eyes. "I'm done. You can stop now, or you can keep playing gently, depending on your mood."

Dawn sat back, looking at her hand, covered in Kieran's semen.

"Tissues are on the table," Bethany said, "Bin's over there," she added, pointing.

"Aww," Adrienne said. "Our little girl's all grown up!"

Dawn stuck her tongue out at her, then smiled, as she grabbed some tissues to wipe her hands clean.

Kieran helped himself to tissues as well, cleaning himself, then he picked up his kilt to put it back on.

"You know," Bethany said, "you don't have to put that back on. You could stay like that, if you wanted."

He looked at her, a wry smile on his face. "You want to tick another one off your list?"

Bethany shrugged. "I mean, you're right there. The ladies are here. Seems a shame to waste the opportunity."

Kieran looked at the others.

"I'm always down with having a hot naked guy around the place," Adrienne said.

"Clothing does seem superfluous at this point," Hannah agreed.

"Dawn?" he asked.

Dawn reddened. "Well, if you don't mind..?"

"Now she blushes!" Bethany said, with a laugh.

"Fine," Kieran said with a shrug. He dropped the kilt again, still resplendent in all his naked glory. "Who would like more wine?"

***

Not only did they have more wine, but Kieran and Dawn sat together on the sofa, dissecting the experience, with Kieran going into more detail about what had felt good, and why. Hannah was amused to watch sweet young Dawn talking masturbation in detail with a naked man, in a matter-of-fact tone.

Adrienne swirled her wine in her glass. "I love what you've done to the place, Bethany," she said. "It's very comfy and snug. But the icing on the cake is having a naked Kieran. Where can I get one of those?"

Kieran looked up, amused. "Sorry. One of a kind, me. Proper, hand-made artisanal product, I am."

"And he's taken," Bethany added.

"Aww," said Adrienne.

"But you're right, though," Bethany continued. "He is very decorative, and it does add a certain something having him like this. Perhaps this is what he should wear when you ladies are here."

That appealed to Hannah. She'd been a bit regretful knowing that this was going to be the last demonstration for Dawn, and she was going to miss them. "You mean, meet here instead of in a bar."

Bethany shrugged. "Why not? There's plenty of seating and the scenery is better."

Adrienne liked the idea, too. "That would beat getting felt up while trying to find a table," she concurred.

Bethany wagged a finger. "Don't expect the same show as today, though"

"Spoilsport," Adrienne said.

A thought struck Hannah. "But what if Dawn needs more practice?" she asked, innocently.

"That's true," Dawn said, looking over. "I did mess up at the end, after all."

"Well—" Bethany said.

"I think Kieran likes the idea," Adrienne said, looking at Kieran's penis, which was once again fully erect.

Dawn looked at it for a moment, then calmly reached out and started stroking it again. Kieran let out a sigh of pleasure, letting his head fall back on the sofa, eyes closed.

Bethany didn't object. They all sat in silence for a moment, watching Dawn work Kieran's erection.

"Hmm," said Bethany. "We'll talk about it. Maybe not every time, anyway."

Hannah was thinking back to the first demonstration, when she'd masturbated Nicky in front of the others. Afterwards, when the others had gone, Nicky had confessed that he'd loved every moment of it, and would happily repeat it if necessary.

"I think I can help with that, she said."


12