Demonstrations Pt. 04

Story Info
Hannah offers her husband up once more.
12.4k words
4.79
14.9k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nick's wife Hannah had said she wanted to jerk him off in front of several women he'd never met, for "educational purposes", he'd taken some convincing. Not least because he had been pretty sure he was being pranked.

It had turned out to be the most erotic experience of his life. So when the opportunity arose to repeat the encounter, he jumped at the chance. Except Hannah said she wanted some changes this time around.

Which led to his current predicament.

Hannah spent a while arranging things to her satisfaction before telling him to be patient and then abandoning him to his fate.

Soon, he'd heard the doorbell. And then the front door opening. Murmurs downstairs, before multiple sets of footsteps ascended the stairs.

The voices were louder now.

Then the bedroom door opened.

A moment's pause.

And then the screams of surprise and delight began.

***

Bethany had said it would be a one-off. "Don't expect the same show every time," she'd said. But after the remnants of Hannah's book group had started meeting at Bethany's place, "the same show every time" was inevitable.

It had started as an educational thing. Honest. If she tried hard, Hannah could convince herself that that was true. Poor Dawn, a somewhat naive nineteen-year-old who lacked self-confidence, had confessed that she was so inexperienced at handjobs that her boyfriend Pete was turning them down, and Hannah had unthinkingly suggested the ladies in the book group could show her how it should be done.

To her amazement, this hadn't been laughed off, and soon enough she had her naked -- and blindfolded -- husband Nicky splashing his load in front of the group after Hannah had done her best to explain to Dawn what she was doing to Nicky's penis and why.

Statuesque and improbably elegant Adrienne had taken the rudder for the second lesson; the poor, impressionable victim she'd picked as a test subject would likely eventually need therapy, after realising his sexual experiences had now already peaked as a result. And surely Dawn had at least learned that the female partner didn't necessarily have to be the submissive one. Or the Submissive one, capital-S. Lord, no. No-one would ever accuse Adrienne of being submissive.

Hannah had also had her eyes opened, thanks to Adrienne; Nicky couldn't believe his luck, as she kept introducing new toys and experiences into their sex life.

And so to Bethany, the fourth lady in the remains of the now-defunct "book group". Bethany had surprised them all: her relationship with her partner Kieran was really comfortable; Bethany had insisted Dawn was only lacking a practical model upon whom to try out her new wisdom, and Hannah and Adrienne had watched in stunned silence as a naked and insanely hot Kieran had talked Dawn down off a ledge so successfully that she'd felt comfortable wanking him off a second time without invitation from either Bethany or Kieran. Not to mention going down on him unprompted. Their little girl was growing up.

And, Lord, was it sexy to watch.

And afterwards, Kieran had just hung out, letting it all hang out. Bethany, it turned out, got a kick out of having Kieran naked around other women. And, good god, if you had an Adonis like Kieran, wouldn't you want to show him off?

And so it was decided: what the hell -- the group would meet at Bethany's instead of some random bar, naked Kieran thrown in as scenery. But just scenery, Bethany insisted. Hot naked guy wandering around for the admiring and the looking at. Not for the wanking off. There would not be orgasms at future meetings.

That had lasted ten minutes after they'd all gathered and Kieran had joined them, tray of fizz in hand and wearing his New Rock boots, socks and nothing else but an air of well-deserved confidence.

But by unspoken agreement, Kieran was Dawn's plaything. Hannah wouldn't have dared, not without prior discussion with Nicky, and amazingly, Adrienne had exhibited rare self-control, leaving the unbelievably tempting Kieran to Dawn.

And so, every time they met, Dawn was getting more "practice", and the other ladies got to watch the infeasibly sexy Kieran empty his balls, with less and less direction to Dawn about how to make that happen.

And it happened every time. Adrienne and Hannah began to look forward to it. Until Bethany announced Kieran could not make it for the next meeting because he would be away slaughtering all competition at a rock-climbing competition.

Dawn was disappointed. Adrienne was gutted, and not a little offended.

Hannah was delighted. It was what she'd been hoping for.

***

As always, an evening of openly ogling Kieran's godlike form strolling around like it was perfectly natural to be completely naked among random women had Hannah's libido running wild, and by the time Bethany had inevitably agreed to let Dawn jerk him off again and sweet, innocent Dawn had the hipster Adonis splattering his come over a towel, Hannah was desperate to fuck her own husband. The journey home was simultaneously not long and never-ending, and she couldn't wait for it to be over. She really, really needed to get her hands on Nicky. Not to mention getting his hands on her.

Nicky was getting used to Hannah leaping on him almost before the front door was shut, and exhibited no surprise when she lunged urgently for him in the hallway. He staggered back under her insistent onslaught, shedding clothes as he did. Instead of dragging him upstairs as she had on previous occasions, on a whim Hannah pulled him into the living room. She didn't want to wait until the bedroom; she wanted him spending his load in the living room, like Kieran. But better than Kieran, because Nicky was hers.

Once through the door, she pulled his jeans down, to see he'd forgone his usual boxers, instead opting for the pair of tight black trunks she'd picked out for him when she'd masturbated him in front of Dawn. Her arousal increased, something she didn't think was possible. She actually growled at him.

Hannah was wearing tight designer jeans, high heels, a grey silk blouse, and a black leather jacket that hinted at James Dean chic while being tailored to suggest a narrow waist above curvy hips. She let the jacket slide off her and pulled the belt from her jeans, giving Nicky an intent look. "Take the cushions off the sofa and put them on the floor," she told him.

Nicky looked baffled. "I... What?" There weren't cushions on the sofa.

"The seat and back," Hannah clarified, as she unbuttoned the blouse.

"Oh." In a moment the four large pieces of upholstery, two seats and two backs, had been stripped from the sofa. Holding her belt pulled taut between her outstretched hands, Hannah bent and slipped it under one of the backs, and then piled the two seats on top. The other back was put next to the first, on the floor.

She pulled Nicky to her, embracing him and kissing him fiercely, and moaned as he grabbed two handfuls of her butt. Attaboy, she thought, then pulled back. "Strip me," she ordered.

Hannah had been a bit more dominant in the bedroom, ever since she'd witnessed the effect of Adrienne's commanding air, and Nicky had been only too happy to fall under her authority. He eagerly peeled back her unbuttoned blouse, leaving her push-up bra exposed, and unbuttoned her jeans. They were tight, and she had to help him get them down her thighs by wiggling her hips from side to side, which also didn't hurt with the view she presented to him, as he knelt in front of her with her crotch right in his face. She rested each hand on his shoulder in turn as she lifted her feet one by one so that he could pull the legs away. Her bra clasp presented only a moment's struggle before her breasts were free, leaving just her knickers.

Nicky took a moment first, kneeling once more and burying his face in her sex, delighting her. She shivered to feel his nose pressed into her mound, and to hear him breathing in her scent deeply; she ran her fingers through his hair, pushing him in for a moment, and then he was peeling the lacy briefs down, easing the waistband over her buttocks. She twirled, presenting her back to him and leaned forward a little. Nicky obliged her by burying his face into her cleft, worshipping her backside. She heard him moan, and gave a throaty chuckle. Then the briefs were around her thighs and she turned again, presenting her sex to him as he tugged them a little lower, pulling them out of the narrow 'Y' to reveal her. Once more, his face pressed in for a moment, before her underwear passed her knees and she lifted each foot in turn to step out of them.

Naked. In her living room. With her beautiful husband. And burning with the need to have him inside her. She didn't know how much longer she could stand it.

But she intended to withstand it just a little longer.

"Sit on the cushions," she said, "and lie back."

Nicky looked at the unsteady pile of upholstery, unsure. "Lie back?"

She put a finger over his lips. "Trust me. And do as you're told." She smiled, to soften the message.

Obediently, he sat on the pile of cushions, which sank under his weight. As he lay back, he eventually lost his balance and landed with his shoulders on the single cushion, leaving his hips two cushions higher. Groin uppermost, and presented for her pleasure. Lovely.

She picked up the end of her belt, protruding from beneath the bottom cushion. "Hold this," she told him, placing it into his right hand. "Don't let go." She repeated this with the other end, on his left side. There, she thought. Not restrained, as such, but as long as he obeyed her injunction not to let go, his hands were pinned by his sides.

Good enough.

She knelt between his legs where they hung over the edge of the cushion pile, and caressed his hard-on through the material for a moment, before grabbing the edge of the waistband and peeling them down, revealing that beautiful, hard penis. Nicky obligingly lifted his hips up to help her get them past his buttocks, which had the nice side effect of thrusting it up closer to her face as well. Mmmm. She pulled them down the rest of the way, getting them off his feet and tossing them to the side, and then resumed her place kneeling between his legs.

She fed his erect shaft into her mouth. Ideally, she'd have liked to have teased him a lot more, playing with his penis and running her tongue over it, but she didn't have the patience. She really wanted to get to fucking him. She managed to give him head for no more than a couple of minutes before standing, straddling his chest, and sinking down onto him.

Nicky gave a sigh of pleasure which matched Hannah's, and then gave another one, more of surprise, as she started to bang him hard. Palms on his pecs, she bounced her hips up and down, letting him take her full weight each time she reached maximum penetration. "Oh, fuck, yes," she breathed to herself.

Yes, Kieran was hot, and it was fun to drool over his naked form as he served Prosecco to horny ladies with a carefully judged air of nonchalance; Yes, jt was outrageously sexy to be casually leaning back on the sofa sipping fizz while watching a pretty, inexperienced teenager pumping Kieran's just-as-perfect cock with her hand.

But there was nothing like fucking your man. Especially when his hard shaft was presented for you in the living room, with his shoulders back and his abs taunt and his forearms straining as he fucked you back, just as urgently.

She banging him hard, her head hanging down. He didn't play with her breasts, instead keeping tight hold of her belt as she'd told him, so Hannah leaned forward, letting her nipples touch his chest, and worked her hips up and down on him instead. getting her breath back. Nicky's breath got faster and shorter, and she could tell he was getting close, but Hannah wasn't ready for him to come yet -- she still wanted more from him. So she lifted herself off his member and turned herself around, lowering herself onto his face. As expected, Nicky went to work with his tongue, licking her labia and her clitoris and sucking on it. He couldn't use his fingers, so she went easy on him, holding herself just in range so that he could reach her without lifting his head too far. At least, she went easy on him until she was getting close, and then ground herself down onto him, pinning his head to the cushions and probably cutting off his breathing for a moment as she came all over his face, squeezing his poor, neglected penis that she had shoved against her chin as she moaned into his groin.

Good boy, she thought through the haze, as her orgasm receded. Time for the main event.

Because, good as it was fucking Nicky, and as much as she'd enjoyed the orgasm he'd given her, what she was really desperate to do was to jerk him off, just like Dawn had jerked Kieran off.

She positioned herself on his right side, kneeling down beside him. The mountains of cushions put his abdomen at just the right height for her. Gently, she let her fingertips dance playfully over the shaft, as much missing the contact as making it, counting both as a win; she smiled, as she observed his abdomen fluttering in response. Opening her hand wide, she rolled her palm around the head of his penis, coating it in his pre-come.

Then she squeezed his shaft.

"Uuuugggghhhh" Nicky breathed, his shoulders pulling tight and his hips bucking up in response. Which is exactly what Hannah wanted to see.

Mine, she thought.

She began to masturbate him. No teasing, now. No messing about. She wanted him to come, and come hard. For her. Everything she'd learned over time with former partners. Everything about Nicky's likes and dislikes. Everything gleaned from those years of marriage. Everything she'd described to Dawn. She put it all into making Nicky blow his wad as hard as she could arrange.

In front of her, Nicky bucked and writhed under her grasp, his arms straining, his chest mottled, his breath shallow, his hips spasming beyond his control. Beautiful to behold. Erotic beyond measure.

Almost as enticing as the fantasy in her head, since she'd first seen Kieran shuddering as he delivered his semen up to Dawn's unpractised touch.

Nicky was very close now, and Hannah was watching him carefully. As she judged he reached the point of no return, she clamped her left hand over his mouth, as Adrienne had done that first time, and watched in delight as his entire body committed to spending itself though her grasp. A long, muffled moan was dragged from his throat as he tried to thrust deeper and deeper into her fist and his seed splashed on her hand and his thighs. Nicky's orgasm seemed to go on for a long time, with his legs bucking his hips upwards in a rigid frame, before retreating, only to spasmodically thrust upwards again a moment later.

After a while, she changed her right hand, from stroking his shaft to gently playing with his testicles; the spasms continued accordingly. Until, finally, he was spent.

***

Nicky lay on the cushions for a while; Hannah gently teased him, delighting in the after-shock shivers she was inducing. His orgasm seemed to have been deeper and somehow more than hers had been, and that was her intent, so she was satisfied; it was serving her own need as well as his.

When he moved his head a little, she realised she still had her hand over his mouth, and removed it. His shoulders slumped, as if to say, okay, I'm done now.

"You can let go now," she told him.

"Ohhhhh, god!" Nicky said. letting go of her belt. "That was good. But now I'm stuck. I'm just too worn out to get up." He made feeble motions with his head to emphasise the obvious truth of this fact. "You'll just have to hoover around me from now on."

Hannah shrugged, unperturbed. "You're at the right height to make a nice coffee table, so I think I'll cope." She got to her feet. "A flat bit of wood. Job done. I could have a little hole cut in the surface for your willy; it'll make a nice decorative feature." She went through the hallway to the downstairs toilet, picked up a spare roll of toilet paper, and returned to the living room. She picked up the waste basket and placed it next to the cushion pile. She put the roll of paper on the denuded sofa, where he could reach it without moving.

Somewhat awkwardly, he reached out for the roll, and began peeling off sheets. "Suits me," he said. "As long as I don't have to move." He mopped up the gloop covering his groin area and dropped the soiled tissue paper into the waste basket, until he was approximately clean, and then flopped his arms back onto the carpet on either side of him, as if he'd been outside for hours shovelling snowdrifts in winter, or whatever men think is manly activity when there aren't wild buffalo to hunt; she half-expected him to ask for a trophy for being such a trooper.

After a moment, he groaned, and made a big show of the effort involved in rolling over and falling off the mountain of cushions onto the carpet.

Face still in the shag pile, he said in a muffled voice, "so, good evening, was it?"

Hannah moved off her knees, feeling them creak, and leaned back against the cushionless sofa. "I can neither confirm nor deny that. But Dawn's practical experience continues to grow, and Bethany continues to be remarkably civically-minded towards the younger members of the sisterhood."

Nicky rolled onto his back, his penis flopping limply onto his thigh, a thin trail of come stretching from the tip. "And, of course, Barrista Stud continues to be tolerably appealing upon first impression. Although this is, what? The eighth such first impression?"

Hannah reached out a finger and twirled it around his nipple. "Ooh, jealous, are we?' she said, teasingly.

Nicky rolled over onto his side so that he could face her. He propped his head on his hand. "Well, yes, a little, obviously. I mean, given everything you've said about him. And I know it's not a competition, which is a good thing, because who could compete with that?"

Hannah looked at her husband a little more closely, dropping all air of teasing.

"I know what happens at these evenings," he said, "because you've told me. And I'm not concerned or worried, because I trust you, and I know you're not sleeping with him or anything, But the way you sold this to me, this would be a demonstration from each of you. One each. Equals. I can't help but notice that you've all settled on Kieran as a recurring feature."

Hannah felt like the ground was opening up beneath her; she hadn't stopped to check in with Nicky about how he might feel, when Bethany had suggested that they all come around regularly to letch over Kieran's naked form; what had she been thinking? Of course she should have checked with Nicky first.

"I didn't--"

And that was the problem. She didn't.

"Nicky--" she began, but he waved her to silence with a calming gesture as he sat up, turning to lean against the sofa beside her.

"It's okay." he said. "Like I said, I trust you. And I understand. I'm a guy: If the roles were reversed, and this was all about some lad learning how to get his girl off, and it settled into a routine where we all got to watch a hot young woman getting fingered until--" he paused. "Okay, that's a bad analogy, because I get that the two aren't equal and that simply wouldn't happen, but as a fantasy, I wouldn't say no." He paused again. "I've said this all wrong, but the point is, it's okay. Kieran's a fit guy. You get to see some really sexy stuff and you come home and you're all turned on and it's good. Lord knows, I'm not complaining, because we've had some great sex while you're thinking about fucking him, but it's all good."