Demonstrations Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she milked him further, until he sagged against his bonds yet again, nothing left to give.

***

"Fuck, Dawn," Hannah breathed.

"Amen," Bethany agreed, vehemently.

They shared a look. "I think she's ready," Hannah said.

Bethany laughed, as she turned to go back to the main bedroom. "I think Pete's not going to know what hit him." She left Hannah alone.

***

"I think you broke him, Dawn," Nick heard Bethany say. "Perhaps it's time to have mercy on the poor boy."

"Okay," Dawn said.

She came even closer, reaching up to detach each wrist cuff from the upper part of the cross -- only to re-attach them down by his hips. Nick himself couldn't hold his arms up -- they were dead weights, now, until the blood flow returned. As sensation started to return, his hands and forearms yelled their displeasure at him for keeping them up by his head for so long. As if he'd had a choice.

"I think we can take this out now, too." The gag was unbuckled and removed, and he heard her move away. Voices murmured from the other side of the room, and there was a clink of glass against glass. He heard the sound of glasses being recharged with fizz. But she left the blindfold in place, and he was still restrained. She'd made him come twice. Were they not done?

Apparently not; after a few minutes of muted conversation, footsteps approached him once more, and he felt hands on him -- lots of hands.

***

"I think you broke him, Dawn," Bethany said, as she re-entered the main bedroom. "Perhaps it's time to have mercy on the poor boy." Hannah felt a pang of disappointment that the evening was drawing to a close; she admitted to herself that she'd liked to have seen things go perhaps a little further. As in, damn right it was a competition now, but Hannah was beginning to admit to herself that she got off seeing Nicky used like this, and she wanted more. She wasn't sure what more she wanted, but she wanted that buzz.

Adrienne and Bethany had moved over to the ice bucket and were refilling their glasses. Dawn had taken Nicky's arms down and ungagged him but, looking more closely at the image on the laptop screen, Hannah now thought Dawn hadn't released Nicky's hands -- just changed where they were secured. Interesting. Perhaps Dawn wasn't sure things were finished either.

Dawn joined Bethany and Adrienne.

"Good job," Bethany said quietly, patting her on the shoulder. "That boy is done."

Adrienne shook her head. "You can always get one more out of them. Besides, we haven't played with the toys yet. I want to take this out for a spin."

Hannah was surprised to see that Adrienne was holding a small flogger.

So was Bethany. "Where the fuck did that come from?"

Adrienne shrugged. "I had it in my bag."

"You had a flogger in your bag? For tonight?"

Adrienne shrugged again. "Not specifically."

"It was just in your bag already."

"Sure."

"Jesus, Adrienne."

"Anyway," Adrienne said. "The point still stands. You can always get one more out of them."

"Maybe you can," Dawn said to her.

Hannah wondered whether Dawn would let her try; Hannah wasn't sure Nicky could cope with an unleashed Adrienne, especially in his current state.

"Not just me," Adrienne said. "You can, too."

"How?"

In response, Adrienne mimed wanking a penis into her open mouth; on the stylish and elegant woman, the schoolyard gesture looked even cruder than normal.

Hannah felt a twinge of excitement. Was Dawn going to go down on Nicky? Hannah asked herself whether she would allow it? Apparently, yes.,

"I couldn't!" Dawn said in surprise. "...could I?" Her eyes were wide with excitement, a smile on her face.

Yes you could.

"Of course you could," Adrienne said. "You read the letter. Hannah put you in charge. You decide how far you go. You can go that far if you want."

Yes! Yes, you can!

Dawn still wasn't convinced. "But maybe she didn't mean that. What if that's too far? If she was happy with that, why didn't she say so?"

Bethany took a sip from her glass, her other arm crossed over her chest, a wry expression on her face. "Plausible deniability," she said.

Oops. Busted.

"Exactly," Adrienne said. She turned and looked straight into the webcam. "Stop being a wuss and come out here and own this," she told Hannah.

***

The hands were all over Nick. He couldn't count how many there were, because they kept moving. He smelled a mixture of perfumes over the strong scent of his own semen. His penis was flaccid, drooping now. And nice as the hands were, there was no way he was going to respond to them with an erection any time soon.

Then he heard Hannah's voice, up close.

"Look at you, my poor, beautiful man," she told him. "You have no idea how sexy you look like that, all tied up so my girls can do anything they want. You've been so good. Thank you." Her hand -- or someone's hand -- caressed his face, as other hands touched his arms, legs, chest and butt cheeks.

"I know you're tired," she continued, "and you want a rest. I have something to ask, and I want you to think about it for a minute before you answer. I know you don't think you have any more in you, but you do. Trust me. I believe in you. Will you come for us one last time?"

Nick gasped, sagging, The hands moved. The hands touched. The hands were not enough, not to coax an erection from him yet again.

But the hands were not everything. The same moment his wife had started speaking, he had felt the unmistakable feel of lips closing around his penis. A warm, wet mouth had enclosed his manhood, and had began to suck.

Oh my god, Nick thought. Is someone going down on me?

When Nick and Hannah had discussed all this in advance, they'd talked about helping Dawn to get better at masturbation; no-one had said anything about oral. And yet someone was definitely sucking his penis. Was Hannah really wanting him to let another woman give him a blowjob? But Hannah was right next to him, up close, speaking into his ear; she had to know what was happening, surely? Which means she had to be okay with it.

Fuck....

He struggled to comprehend the implications of this fact; his penis had no such qualms -- it was enthusiastically responding.

***

Dawn didn't take much convincing to use her mouth on Nicky, once Hannah returned to the bedroom and gave her consent. A quick, murmured discussion established where the boundaries now lay, and how Dawn could bring Nicky to orgasm a third time. This established, they crossed over to the other side of the room. As one, the four women took Nicky in their hands and began to touch him all over. Her hands on his hips and abdomen, Dawn knelt in front of Nicky, almost reverently. Hannah leaned in close to Nicky and started speaking as Dawn took him into her mouth

She could see the surprise on his face, beneath the mask. She could see the wheels turning: Hannah was speaking, so it wasn't Hannah who was going down on him. So it had to be one of the others.

Hannah looked down at Dawn, her pretty face looking back up at Hannah, Nicky's cock in her mouth. One hand fingered his balls; the other gave Hannah a thumbs-up: Nicky was responding.

"Will you come for us one last time?" she finished, as she stroked his face.

Nicky nodded. "Okay," he breathed, the first word he'd spoken since she'd put the gag on him.

As his erection grew, Dawn began bobbing her head up and down his shaft, and started masturbating him, too. Soon, Nicky was fully hard yet again. Hannah could tell that Bethany and Dawn were as surprised and impressed as she was; Adrienne just looked smug. Men, her expression said. So predictable.

With Nicky at full mast, Dawn drew back her head, making room, and the other women reached forward, their hands joining Dawn's. All of them stroked him, together. They all shared a look, a shared bond, over their experience in bringing their men to orgasm -- ostensibly in the name of educating Dawn.

"How does that feel?" Hannah asked Nicky after a short while. "You've got four women stroking you at once. Is that good?"

"God, yes."

"Are you going to come for us?"

Nicky shook his head slightly. "I don't know if you can."

"You can," Hannah told him, as Dawn increased the pace and the ladies followed. "You can. Trust me."

He paused, and the nodded. "Okay. I'll try."

They got faster. Nicky's breath got shorter. She could see his stomach quivering. He was getting close. Amazingly, for a third time, he was getting close. But he wasn't getting close enough; he needed something to get him over the edge.

They were ready for that. They'd discussed it, around the ice bucket. They'd planned ahead. She nodded to the others, letting go; Bethany and Adrienne followed suit, and Dawn leaned forward again.

Hannah leaned in closer to Nicky's ear.

***

"Come for me," he heard her breathe, so quietly, her cheek next to his, for his ear alone. "Come into her mouth!"

Dawn's lips had closed over his shaft again, and a single hand stroked him urgently into the soft, warm space. Oh god, the thought. His wife wanted to come in this young woman's mouth. Oh my god. He stiffened further in response to the thought.

Nicky's orgasm boiled forth; he was already drained, and he had little to deliver, but what little he had burst from him with surprising vigour, his hips spasming forward. His shoulders bounced loudly off the wardrobe door, and the cuffs rattled as he struggled.

Quickly, he was spent. Yet it took a minute or so for him to recover, as Dawn sucked gently, and the hands continued to touch his body all over.

Hannah kissed his cheek. "Thank you, love," she whispered, as they unfastened the cuffs. "I'll be back in a bit. You can take the blindfold off when you hear the door close."

***

In the hallway downstairs, the ladies shared glances. "Well, normally, this is the part where we'd get out of your hair so you can fuck your husband," Bethany said, "But I don't think you'll get anything more out of him tonight."

"Even so," Adrienne said, "I have to get moving. I have an urgent need to find some impressionable virgin to molest." She meaningfully tapped her bag, where the flogger was once again stowed.

Hannah looked at Dawn, who had a fixed expression of surprise on her face. "You're ready,"

Bethany nodded. "Go give Pete the best night of his life. And a smack, for being such a knob."

They embraced, and soon Hannah was left alone.

Quietly, she made her way back upstairs. She was unsurprised to see that Nicky was flat on the bed, snoring gently. She left him alone; he'd earned it. Tomorrow promised much. Things had changed, which would need to be discussed. And she needed to hump her man. A lot. As soon as he could take it. But for tonight, he could sleep; she wouldn't lay her need at his feet.

And her need was urgent.

Quietly, she returned the spare bedroom, and shut down the webcam.

Then she opened up the video file of the recording and, for what she suspected would be the first time of many, she pressed Play.

ENDS