Demonthorn Ch. 13

Story Info
A Woman Risks an Encounter With a God For Her Demon.
2.6k words
4.9
3.5k
6
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demonthorn Chapter 13

Gortelesque was troubled. He had not received a summons to see the Master since his special project was completed. He knew that the Master kept his own timetable, but it had been two days since he had transformed Jolie and he fully expected the Master to demand his tribute. He always took his tribute.

Jolie for her part was having the time of her life. She was finally freed from the restrictions that the Valkyrie Order had placed on her. She was brawling, screwing and eating like an imp to make up for the lost time.

He sat in the corner, getting a blowjob from one of his Harpies. He didn't remember her name, it had been a spur of the moment thing for him to seduce her. Maybe a bet. She certainly wasn't good at what she was doing. He had hoped it would take his mind off things, instead it just pissed him off.

He shoved her away from him and she let out a squawk of indignation, but wandered meekly off when she saw the fire in the demon's eyes. He saw Jolie in the center, laughing with Garesha as they played with each other. His eyes shown in the dark as he watched them feel each other up and kiss, the best of friends even though not even a day earlier they had been prepared to kill one another.

"Jolie!" Gortelesque barked.

Jolie jerked her head up, a sour look on her face. She slowly pushed Garesha aside and made her way over to the demon. She was stunningly naked, her purple, glowing scars cast a beautiful light on her curves and Gortelesque felt desire rise inside of him.

"Yes Gortelesque." Jolie said with a smile. "You are never sated for long are you?"

He growled and grabbed her hips, fully intending to penetrate her right there. Jolie gasped in surprise and pleasure as she groped in the semi-darkness for his cock.

It was that moment when it seemed as if all pleasure had been sucked form the room, the candles grew dimmer and every demon and Harpie in the room looked about,as if confused. It was then that Gortelesque saw a shadow on the wall that should not have been there.

"The Master calls." A wispy voice hissed.

"What in the goddamned history of the world is THAT?" Jolie said, dropping into a crouch.

"A shade." Gortelesque said.

"Oh great, that tells me a lot." Jolie said, getting ready to fight.

"The Master calls you Gortelesque." The shade said.

"Fine, I will come,' Gortelesque said simply and meekly stood.

That was what scared Jolie the most. Nobody and no thing ever summoned Gortelesque and lived unless it was a runner requesting his presence. To seem him submit without a word told her how serious the situation was.

"The Master calls you, Jolie." The shade hissed.

"And I am glad to answer the call." Jolie said, a small smile on her face.

The shade seemed to shrivel and vanished.

"Get dressed, our Master calls.

Jolie dressed quickly, pulling on a leather top that accentuated her cleavage and a small skirt that was also leather, but slit up the side so she could move freely. As always she was barefoot.

Garesha sidled up beside her and whispered into her ear. Jolie nodded and hugged her friend. Both Jolie and the demon left, heading for the staircase to the Pit.

"What did Garesha say to you?" Gortelesque asked.

"She said to give him what he wants, no matter what." Jolie said, her eyes wide.

"Sage advice. Garesha told me at her meeting she told the Master she would not do anything to do with her rear. She did not sit well for almost two weeks." Gortelesque said quietly.

"He really is like a god isn't he?" Jolie mused.

"He is the only god." Gortlesque said. "All the others only pretend."

"Yeah and that is why he is locked down here and they have free reign Above." Jolie said sarcastically.

"I wouldn't joke about that around the Master." Gortelesque said grimly. "He is very sensitive about it."

"The God and the Goddess created all creation. The rocks, plants, animals and people. Then they tried to create a caretaker for it and he rebelled, so they had to lock him down here because they didn't have it in their hearts. So he corrupted their children and their home and have been at war ever since." Jolie said distractedly.

"You are so wrong." Gortelesque said with a barking laugh.

"So everyone Above is wrong?" Jolie asked, one eyebrow raised. "The entire history of th eliving people is wrong and all the Anjels and all the priests? I find that hard to believe."

"Yes. The Master awoke in an empty universe, all black and alone. So alone. Like the Pit" Gortelesque whispered. "He created the stars for company, hoping their light would cheer him up. But they were dull and he only felt more alone. So he created the God and Goddess to be his equals."

Jolie scoffed. Gortelesque looked at her with a knowing look.

"They created the World. They created everything in it and The Master was so happy. He had friends to talk to and was no longer lonely. But his friends were not content. They wanted everything for themselves. So they combined their powers and trapped him down here."

"Sounds far-fetched to me." Jolie said.

"Your version sounds far-fetched to me." Gortelesque said.

"Well, they lied to me about everything else so why not this." She said with a sigh.

"Once you meet him, you will know he is the only true god." Gortelesque said. "A terrible, vengeful God turned that way by the betrayal of his children and millennia spent alone an, a shadow over his faced in the company of the degenerate and depraved."

They walked in silence for a bit until they came upon the stairs to the bottom of the Pit.

"Will it hurt?" Jolie asked, her voice trembling as she stared bravely into the abyss.

"I don't know." The demon said. "I hope it doesn't."

They walked the rest of the way down the pit in silence, Jolie's fear grew the closer to the bottom they got. Once they got there, she squared her shoulders and breathed deeply, her face a fierce mask of determination.

Gortelesque allowed himself a small grin. He admired the strength of this woman before him. He knew that only terrible things awaited her beyond the doors in front of them and she knew it too. Yet still, she would go in there for him. Nobody had ever been willing to do that for him before and he had never wanted anybody to do that for him less. He admired her form and ran a claw along her cheek. She looked at him with longing in her eyes.

"You had better go." He said softly in his baritone voice.

The arch-demons pushed the door opened and the demon and the fury entered together.

The room was completely different from the last time Gortelesque visited. Gone were all of the books and comfy chairs. Instead the room was covered in pillows that surrounded the same bed in the middle. Gortelesque looked to see where everything had gone, but just couldn't see any place to store them.

"Welcome." The Master's voice boomed from the walls.

Gortelesque dropped to one knee and after a moment, Jolie did as well.

"Rise." The Master said, his body coming into view on the bed.

He was clad in black pants and shirt with the shirt open in the front. He had his black hair back in a ponytail and his eyes blazed with the unholy fire. Both of them rose in front of him, Gortelesque trembled a little. The demon looked over at Jolie and saw she was not trembling. Instead, her eyes were open wide and a smile was spread across her face.

"She will always prefer me to you demon." A voice whispered in his ear.

The demon pursed his lips and nodded. Submitting to the will of the Master.

"Come Jolie, we have much to discuss." The Master said from all around them without his mouth moving. "You may go Gortelesque."

The demon saw a twinge of fear fly across her face as he turned to leave. It was all an act he realized with even more admiration for his woman. He felt warm feelings he had not felt in many years, but quickly clamped down on them. It would do no good to either of them if The Master knew how much Gortelesque had grown to care for the Fury in such a short amount of time.

"I will wait for you in my chambers." Gortelesque said.

"Don't." Jolie said and shot him a look of disgust.

He felt himself shrink inside. He knew it was all an act, but he still felt an emotional pain that he had not felt since he died. He turned and left, watching Jolie's ample ass as long as he could before the arch-demons closed the doors behind him.

The demon sighed as he trudged up the stairs. He knew he shouldn't feel anything, but he couldn't help it. The woman was fierce and absolutely gorgeous. She was cheeky and smart. He felt a connection to her loneliness anda desire to be the best being he could be for her. She made his heart twist when she was around and he was pretty sure she felt the same about him.

He made his way to his chamber and drowned himself in his harem. He felt miserable and he hated it. The women had never seen him like this previously and they were afraid. When Gortelesque got into a mood, people died. Instead they did their best to pleasure him physically.

After a few hours of this, the miserable demon sent his harem away from his chambers. He had not been able to cum for the first time in a century and it only added to his melancholy.

"I should stay, Gortelesque." Garesha said softly.

The demon nodded and he lay back on his bed and stared at the ceiling. Garesha grabbed ascetic book on sex from Gortelesque's limited book collection and settle into a pillow to read it.

It was soon several hours later and Jolie still had not returned. As such, Gortelesque's mood grew more sour by the minute.

When the heavy stone door finally creaked open and revealed the Fury in the doorway, the demon shot to his feet. The woman was badly bruised, with cuts and scratches all over her that oozed blood. Her left eye was swollen shut and she gripped her shoulder as if it were dislocated.

Gortelesque gathered her in his arms and whisked her off to his bed, gently laying her down on the animal hides that covered it.

"Fetch a Medicus!" Gortelesque roared.

Hirk was on his feet in a flash and running to get the nearest demon medic. He almost had no time to secure his own kilt around him before he was out the door Jolie had just come through. Garesha left as well, knowing it would just hurt her to see what came next.

"I didn't..." Jolie muttered, her good eye fluttering.

"Don't talk. Conserve your strength." Gortelesque purred.

"I didn't..." Jolie began again.

"I mean it!" Gortelesque interrupted, the threat of more violence inherent in his voice.

Jolie nodded and swallowed.

A medicus came into the room, his arm gripped tightly by Hirk who was almost carrying the spindly demon doctor.

"Fix her." Hirk demanded quietly and shoved the medicus at the bed containing Jolie.

"You must leave." The medicus said in a squeaky voice at hirk.

The dmeon nodded to his runner and Hirk left, peering over his shoulder for any last orders.

"What can I do?" Gortelesque asked the doctor.

"Just be here. Your presence can strengthen the life force of those you have turned." The medicus said as he inspected the hurt woman.

Gortelesque stood behind him as he worked. The medicus began applying a charcoal mixture to her cuts and checking for broken bones.

"A few cracked ribs and a dislocated shoulder are the worst of her injuries." The doctor announced after about half an hour. "I need to reset her shoulder though."

"I will do it." Gortleesque said. "I have done it before."

The medicus stepped aside as Gortelesque put his hands on either side of her shoulder.

"Just do it." Jolie said through gritted teeth.

"Fine." The demon said and snapped her shoulder back into place with a crack.

The woman shrieked in pain and the purple light from her scars intensified.

"Stop moaning, this is hardly the worst injury you have received in your life." Gortelesque grunted, hiding the deep concern he felt.

Jolie glared at him with death in her eyes. The medicus shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other.

"I will need to wrap her midsection in bandages, to bind the ribs in place fro a few days." The medicus squeaked.

"Do it." Both Jolie and Gortelesque said in unison.

The small demon set to work, wrapping Jolie's midsection in white bandages. She gritted her teeth and glared at Gortelesque, who stared impassively. When the doctor was done, he bowed to Gortelesque and left the room.

"I didn't give in." Jolie said in a deadpan voice.

"Yes you did. Nobody resists him. There is no shame in it. It would have been better if you hadn't resisted." The demon said.

"Then it pleases me to be the first to spurn a God." Jolie said proudly.

Gortelesque shook his head, but if pretending she never gave in was how she dealt with the trauma of The Master's sexual appetites, he would allow it. After a long silence, Gortelesque sat on the edge of the bed.

"I am just glad you are alive." The demon said finally.

The woman cheered up visibly at this.

"We need to talk about what is going to be coming." Jolie said quietly.

"What things?" The demon asked.

"The final war and the end of all things. I saw his mind, what he plans to do." Jolie said. "Everything ends in fire, that is his plan."

"That is preposterous." Gortelesque huffed. "The Master doesn't want to destroy any of Arden, just to take it back form the usurpers."

"You're wrong." She whispered. "He has gone mad down there, all alone. He may not have been at one time, but he is barely functioning now, and that is dangerous for a God."

Gortelesque considered this. He knew that The Master had been behaving differently for the last few hundred years, but he had just taken it that he was excited for his plan to finally come to fruition after thousands of years. Maybe his God really was mad.

"What do we do to stop it?" Gortelesque said after a while.

"There is nothing we can do." Jolie said, staring at the ceiling. "He has seen a thousand different paths into the future and guarded against every single one. What he wants will come to pass. All we can do is try and survive it."

"This is grim talk. Rest yourself and we will talk about it later." The demon purred

Jolie nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep, despite her injuries.

Gortelesque had much to ponder, so he went in search of Garesha. He always thought better when he was inside a woman. He found her waiting outside.

"I am ready my lord." She said and guided him back to the harem chambers.

"Take care of me Garesha." He said.

"Of course I will Gortelesque." She said with a purr of her own in her voice.

She closed the door of the harem with a smile as Gortelesque settled in.

"Anything for you." She whispered.