Demoted

Story Info
Shannon is disciplined by the Managing Partner.
1.9k words
4.06
10.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon rubbed her nervous palms against the front of her wool skirt before knocking on the Managing Partner's heavy oak door. Her heart leapt in her chest and she struggled to keep her breathing under control. She had been on edge for hours -- ever since she returned from lunch and found his email waiting for her.

She could never remember feeling like this. Feeling so uncertain. So timid. She had been a partner in the firm for 10 years. She was known for her legal acuity and her withering cross examinations. Shannon had graduated magna cum laude from a prestigious law school and had clawed her way to the top of a local bar that was still heavily male-dominated. Her success bred an unshakeable confidence that bordered on arrogance. In her power suit and heels, which accentuated the brunette's trim fit figure, Shannon looked every bit the shark she had become. Yet, Shannon now felt like a little minnow as she waited for the Managing Partner to beckon her inside his office.

"It was that email," Shannon thought absently -- her pulse pounding mercilessly. Returning from a power lunch with her best client, Shannon was surprised that only one new email had populated her inbox. It was from Richard -- her colleague who had been chipping in with firm management ever since his legal practice had floundered through a sagging economy and a lack of personal ambition. Richard was a bit of a joke at the office -- a warning to young lawyers not to neglect their clients and referral sources. He was an aging has-been, clearly on his way out. In fact, Shannon had started quietly polling and lobbying her partners to replace him.

Usually, she deleted his emails without opening them. Most were irrelevant all-hands communications related to the status of the parking lot repaving, or kitchen cleanliness, or file-saving protocols, or any number of other boring subjects. But this one had a red flag and appeared addressed only to her. Shannon was still tempted to click the X that would relegate it to the trash can, but found that she simply couldn't. Sighing in annoyance, Shannon opened the email. The screen pulsed ever so subtly as the words stood out in sharp contrast:

READ THIS. REPORT TO MY OFFICE AT 6:00 P.M. SHARP.

Without thinking, Shannon clicked the attachment which was in a file format she did not recognize. Her eyes fluttered and she lost any semblance of conscious thought. Images and words washed over her for the next hour. At 2:00 PM, Shannon awoke from her trance with a start. The file was gone. All that remained were the words:

REPORT TO MY OFFICE AT 6:00 P.M. SHARP.

Shannon rolled her eyes. "Who is he to be giving me instructions?" she sneered.

He is the Managing Partner, came the response in her head, who are you to disobey?" Shannon sat in her office chair thunderstruck by a reply so aptly spoken.

"I am the firm's leading rainmaker!" Shannon thought -- wondering why she felt compelled to defend her professional record to herself.

Think again, young lady. You owe everything to the Managing Partner.

Shannon tried to clear her head. You owe everything to the Managing Partner. That wasn't right. Richard may have introduced her to a client or two, but she had built her practice all by herself and was the future of the firm.

Are you sure about that? How could a silly girl like you have done all that?

Shannon bit her lower lip -- her confidence shaken for the first time. "I am not a silly girl," she said out loud and softly stamped her heel against the commercial carpeting.

You ARE a silly girl and a naughty one at that. Whispering ill words about the Managing Partner.

A wave of shame washed over her. "I, I didn't do anything like that..." she pleaded, her voice uncertain.

Be a good girl and tell the TRUTH.

Shannon pressed her lips together. She didn't want to engage in this internal dialogue any further. "Emmmm," she mewled desperate to resist. Still, a flood of memories haunted her. All of her delicate machinations at staff meetings... the subtle digs in email exchanges... as she consolidated support and power within the firm. All at Richard's -- errr, the Managing Partner's -- expense. The Man to whom she owed so much.

I see the truth in your eyes, girl. NOW, tell me what you did.

Unable to resist any further, words spilled from her as her eyes watered. Shannon revealed every whisper, every slight, and every betrayal. She wrung her hands sick with herself. She had never felt so ashamed.

Hush now, naughty girl. You have admitted it to yourself. At 6:00 P.M, you will confess it to Him. The Managing Partner will know just what to do.

Shannon's cheeks burned in shame. Her mouth went dry dreading the confession she knew she had to make. She thought about His eyes -- how disappointed they would be with her. She could not believe she could let Him down like this. I am a silly girl and a naughty one at that. I want to be a good girl and tell the TRUTH. The Managing Partner will know just what to do. That final thought made her pussy twinge for the first time.

The afternoon crept slowly as the winter sun softly descended outside the windows of Shannon's corner office. She squirmed in her chair, chewing her lip, and feeling like a wayward schoolgirl who had a date with the headmaster's office. She thought about Richard -- how she had misjudged Him, how she had taken Him for granted, how she had failed to appreciate Him for everything He had done to advance her fledgling career. Shannon knew she could never match his accomplishments. And she was embarrassed that she had put on airs. But no, He saw right through her. He saw the silly, naughty girl playing dress-up in her power suit. He was a lion and she a lost little lamb. How she yearned to confess and find her way back into his good graces. The Managing Partner will know just what to do. Her pussy lubricated.

"ENTER!" Shannon was shaken from her reminiscence by the sharp command of the Managing Partner. Her hand shook as she turned the brass doorknob.

The Managing Partner sat at his desk with the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up and his arms folded. He glared at her and arched an eyebrow.

Shannon wilted under his gaze. This close to Him, the shame of her actions compounded tenfold. She could not hold his gaze or stop her legs from trembling atop her 5-inch heels.

"What do you have to say for yourself, young lady?" the Managing Partner calmly intoned.

Shannon could barely blubber a proper response. "I, I, umm, I have been a naughty girl, Sir." Her cheeks were crimson.

"Indeed. I know just what to do with naughty girls like you," the Managing Partner stood up from his desk and approached her. Shannon could not meet his gaze and stared at her feet as she shifted her weight from foot to foot.

Less than gently, the Managing Partner gripped her ear and marched his to his large wooden desk. "Over you go, young lady," He instructed with an air of authority.

Shannon felt herself being bent over his desk -- her taut bottom straining against the skirt of her power suit. "You will stay in this position until instructed otherwise, is that understood, young lady?"

"Yes Sir!" came her reply immediately.

The Managing Partner circled her prone form. "What are you, young lady?"

"I am a naughty girl, Sir!"

"Are you a smart, confident lawyer bent on taking control of this firm?" the Managing Partner asked as he patted her bottom.

"No Sir, I am just a silly girl." Shannon responded, knowing it to be true with every fiber of her body. Who did she think she was fooling? I am just a silly girl -- and a naughty one at that.

"You have wasted my time with your insolence and misbehavior, girl. And you MUST be punished."

Shannon sobbed -- mortified that she had failed the Managing Partner. Worse, she had wasted his valuable time. She knew she MUST be punished.

"Tell me what you need," He hissed.

"Please Sir, please punish me! Please!"

"Lift the hem of your skirt about your waist, young lady," the Managing Partner instructed as his partner lay over his desk. Shannon's cheeks turned a darker crimson as she reached back and pulled her skirt hem up. Her little black panties rode just above her stocking tops -- doing very little to conceal her heart-shaped ass. The Managing Partner admired the view for a moment before approaching and whispering in Shannon's ear, "naughty girls get it on the bare." With that, He tugged her panties down to her knees.

Shannon lay over the Managing Partner's desk -- her firm white ass fully exposed. She knew this was right. She knew this was her proper place. She knew she was just a silly girl who deserved punishment for her naughty behavior. But she did not know why her pussy was enjoying this so much.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK -- the first blows from the Managing Partner's strong callused hands distracted Shannon from worries about her wet little pussy.

"Who is the BOSS of this law firm, young lady?"

"You are, Sir!" Shannon responded instantly.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

"And are you capable of running a law firm?" the Managing Partner inquired between spanks.

"No Sir! I am just a silly girl!" Shannon replied with a burning bottom.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"And what happens to silly girls when they misbehave?"

"They get punished by the Boss, Sir!" Shannon sobbed, her bottom wiggling.

"And can silly naughty girls be trusted with client accounts?" SMACK, SMACK.

"Oh, no Sir! Clients need someone capable. Someone like you, Sir!" The Managing Partner knows just what to do.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"You will transfer your files to me effective immediately, won't you, young lady? Law is no place for silly girls -- and naughty ones at that." SMACK, SMACK.

"Yes Sir, p-p-please transfer my clients. I am just a silly girl." Shannon cried in shame as her bottom burned from the blows and she attempted to ignore the other flame she felt between her thighs.

"With no clients, how can I keep you on the payroll, young lady?" The Managing Partner asked as he inspected the angry red handprints on his partner's cheeks. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

Shannon panicked. "Please Sir! Please keep me on! I will be a good girl! I swear! I will never disobey you again!" She felt her wetness drip down her thighs. The thought of leaving the firm -- leaving the Managing Partner -- filled her with dread and despair. "Please Sir! I know my place!"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

"And where is that, naughty girl?"

"Serving you, Sir!" Shannon boiled in lust.

The Managing Partner pulled his former partner from the desk and turned her to face Him. His face was inches from hers -- His eyes bore into her. "You long to serve under me?"

Shannon could only nod -- her lips parted in arousal. The Managing Partner pressed his palm authoritatively on the top of the brunette's head as she dropped obediently to her knees before Him. "I have just the position for you, slut." The Managing Partner knows just what to do.