Demoted to Ass Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
A low-ranking employee suffers a rather unfortunate demotion.
4k words
4.07
25.6k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over from my desk to the nearby window. The sun was setting on the city, bathing it in a calming orange glow as the shadows of the office buildings beneath me grew long. It was a peaceful sight, made far more enjoyable by the fact that my private office was on the 50th floor. Looking down on the city below made me feel powerful and important.

I let out a sigh as I turned back to my desk. My inbox app still had hundreds of notifications to get through, and the day was nearly over. I leaned back in my chair and thought for a moment, unconsciously running my pen across my lips as I did so. Those same lips curled into a smirk as a devious idea popped into my head. I quickly sat upright, and messaged one of the new employees to come to my office immediately. I was the boss, after all.

While I waited impatiently, I quickly looked down to take stock of my intimidating outfit. My dark brown hair curled around my shoulders, accenting my ample breasts, deliberately barely contained by the gray blouse I was wearing. My breasts rested softly on my large stomach, which pushed slightly into the desk when I sat upright like this. Beneath that, my pencil skirt did little to hide my massive thighs, pale white and bare.

A light cautious tap on my door suddenly caught my attention, distracting me from my daydreaming.

I paused for a moment before speaking. "Come," I said, my voice serious and flat.

The door creaked open and our newest hire, Noah, shyly entered.

Noah was not an intimidating man. He was maybe 5'7", skinny, and about as pale as my smooth thighs. His short hair was somewhat disheveled, and his round glasses slightly askew. The poor thing had been working 12+ hour days, and I had to admit I found this quite fun to inflict upon him.

"You...you called for me?" he stammered out, clearly intimidated.

I shifted in my chair, crossing my left leg over my right as I leaned back.

"Of course I did. We're incredibly behind schedule," I said. "And from what I can tell, you're not pulling your weight around here."

Noah's face went pale as I continued.

"We're a team here Noah, and you need to do a better job in demonstrating that."

He gulped. "Yes...ma'am," he replied. "If you let me get back to work, I'll double down and do my best, I promise!"

I shook my head. These newbies were so much fun, especially in this economy. Poor Noah had no choice but to take my abuse, unless he enjoyed the prospect of being jobless for months. Something told me he didn't have the funds to survive that.

"I'm afraid we're past that point," I continued. "Generally the best course of action at this point is termination."

I leaned forward for dramatic effect as I scanned Noah's face to gauge his response.

He nearly burst into tears, but barely managed to hold it together.

"Wait, no, I'm so sorry, I'll do anything to keep this job," he begged. "Anything!"

I did my best not to laugh as I rose.

"Anything?" I inquired. "That's more like it, Noah. That's the attitude of a team player."

I slowly sauntered over to him, my milky thighs rubbing together as my 300lb frame made its way around the desk. At 6'2" I towered over this pathetic little excuse for a man, and I was loving it.

A few moments later I placed my hand on Noah's shoulder, and I could feel him trembling. I knew I had found my next office plaything, at least for now. They never lasted too long, but they were always a ton of fun while they did.

I looked down at Noah, doing my best to maintain a serious look on my face.

"I think we're going to make a change to your job description here," I said. "Clearly you're struggling as a junior analyst."

Noah nodded. "Yes ma'am, anything for the company. What did you have in mind?"

I pretended to think for a moment. "I think you'll belong to me from now on."

Noah seemed confused. "Belong, like as in your assistant? Your protege?" he asked.

I laughed derisively. "Not quite, but in a manner of speaking," I replied. "I was thinking more along the lines of 'Office Servant', or similar. Of course, your title on the books will be 'Executive Assistant', but everyone around here will know what you really are."

Noah tried to pull away, but I tightened my grip on his shoulder. "W...wait," he stammered out. "That can't possibly be a real job, can it?"

I laughed again. "I run this place, and I can write up any job description I want," I replied. "Take it or be terminated, your choice."

Noah's eyes dropped to the floor as he thought for a moment. "Alright," he replied. "I'll take it."

I grinned. "Good boy, I knew you'd come around," I said as I slapped him hard on the back.

I let go of Noah's shoulder and returned to my desk, opening the top drawer. I fished around for a moment before finding a pink metal collar with a little golden heart-shaped bell on the front. I used a key from my purse to unlock the back before walking over to Noah.

"It's time for your induction," I said. "On your knees, servant."

Noah was visibly shaking, but did as he was told. I stepped in front of him, towering over the pathetic excuse for a junior analyst. I tried to look down at him, but my large frame completely blocked him from my view.

"A lot of corporate jobs involve kissing the boss' ass," I continued. "This one quite literally will."

I turned around and lifted my skirt, revealing my lack of underwear. I always liked to be ready for some oral servitude, and undergarments just got in the way.

"Give each cheek a nice devoted kiss," I commanded. "Don't make me wait."

Noah remained silent and unmoving.

"Noah, are you making me regret your little promotion already? Do this now or you'll be doing far worse on the streets for cash, believe me." I barked.

Noah took a deep breath and in a few moments, planted a kiss on my bare left cheek.

"Good servant, now the right one," I ordered. "Be passionate about it."

A second wet kiss was quickly applied to my right cheek.

I let my skirt down and turned around. "Welcome to your new role, servant," I said. "Or should I say 'slave'? Perhaps that'll be our little secret for now."

Before Noah could protest, I locked the pink collar around his neck.

"From now on this is part of your uniform. Only I have the key to remove it, and I'll only unlock it on the date of your termination," I said, licking my lips at the thought of all the wonderfully terrible things I'd do to this poor creature. "It also lets everyone around the office know what you are."

Tears welled up in Noah's eyes, but he dared not protest. I could only imagine what was going through his head at this point, and the thought of it made my pussy warm with excitement. I could feel my clit throbbing and had to hold myself back from just going all in on the poor thing right now. These things had to be savored, I needed to break him slowly to really enjoy it.

I took a step back to keep myself from just grabbing Noah and forcing him into my crotch. "For now, your first task is to go to the Mexican place on the first floor," I began. "Get me the super burrito with everything on it. Extra black beans and steak. Use the corporate card."

Noah rose to his feet and nodded. He turned to look at the door, and hesitated before leaving. He had to have realized that going out into the main office would quickly reveal what happened here. He'd also have to wear that ridiculous collar in public from now on, which almost certainly was terrifying him. With no choice, Noah made his way out of the door into the office. I could hear the whispers and snickering as he made his way to the elevator.

I returned to my desk and sat down, resting both of my legs on the desk above me. My stomach gurgled at the thought of the soon-to-arrive delicious meal, and my clit was still throbbing. I considered playing with myself a bit to pass the time, but decided to save that for later as well. I really wanted to savor both the delicious burrito and Noah's descent into his new nightmarish role here.

The soft orange glow coming through the window soon began to fade, and night fell on the city below. The streets bustled with people happy to be done with yet another workday. Poor Noah's night, however, was just beginning. No more would he have the freedom of returning home at 5pm like most of the other worker bees. His job was far more demanding.

A soft knock at my door rose me from my thoughts, and I sat upright in my chair as Noah sheepishly made his way into my office.

"That took forever," I chastised. "How hard could it be to get a simple damn burrito?"

Noah's face went pale, and he unconsciously tugged at the metal collar. I could see a bead of sweat form on his forehead.

"I, I'm sorry ma'am," he choked out, his voice cracking. "The line was long, and..."

I rose angrily. "Silence, you fool!" I barked. "I am not your 'ma'am', I'm your boss, address me as such!"

He gulped. "Yes...boss," he said.

I rolled my eyes and beckoned to him. "Come over here, now. And crawl, you don't deserve to walk like a person."

Noah dropped to the carpeted office floor, and began to shuffle towards me on three limbs, as one of his hands was needed to hold the bag with the burrito in it. I turned my chair to the left as he rounded my desk so I could glare down at him. This was just too much fun.

Noah stopped just shy of my chair, his head lowered. He was clearly afraid to even make eye contact at this point.

"What are you waiting for?" I spat. "Present my dinner to me."

"Yes boss," Noah replied. "Right away."

He opened the bag and held the wrapped burrito up to me like it was some kind of treasure. I hungrily snatched it from him. The weight of it felt wonderful in my hands, he really did order the extra steak and beans. I nearly drooled at the prospect of my upcoming feast. My stomach growled as I kicked my large legs forward, resting them on Noah's shoulders. I had decided to use him as a footrest for a bit.

I sighed contentedly as I leaned back, making sure a good portion of my weight was resting on the trembling mess beneath me. I laid the burrito out on my stomach as I leaned further back and began to unwrap it. I could feel the heat emanating from it, and the delicious aroma began to fill the room. I could have sworn I heard a whimper from Noah below me as I took my first bite, but I was honestly too distracted to care.

The deliciousness of the Mexican specialty overwhelmed my senses as I began to eat. Noah tried to shift his weight as I started my feast, but he was unable to move beneath my legs. I was simply so much larger than him, there was nothing he could do. The whole situation just made my dinner taste so much better.

About six bites in, my enjoyment was interrupted by a whiny tone.

"Boss, I...I'm sorry," Noah began. "I can't hold you up much longer, I'm about to collapse."

His body trembled beneath me as his muscles struggled to support my weight.

"Is that so?" I asked, my mouth still full of rice, beans, and steak. "What use are you if you can't even perform this basic task."

"I...I'm so sorry, I'll make sure to be a better footstool in the future," Noah replied. "I promise!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Promises are useless," I continued, taking a moment to swallow. "If you can't do this, you'll have to do something else. Perhaps a bit of a punishment is in order."

Noah didn't reply. I sighed and lifted my legs off him, grabbing the burrito from my stomach as I stood up. I made a brief show of sweeping the rice and crumb debris off my top and into his hair as I rose, just to show him exactly what I thought of him.

I paused for a moment, and then reached down and grabbed Noah's pink metal collar. His bell jingled and I pulled him back to my chair. I slid his legs under my desk, and pressed his neck against the seat, forcing his head back. He looked up at me, trembling in fear as I stared down at him. Wordlessly, I straddled him, pulled my skirt back, and lowered my fat ass onto his face.

Noah tried to cry out, but my flesh easily muffled it. The vibration almost felt nice in a way, a small massage perhaps. I fixed my skirt to fully obscure him, and slid the chair, Noah with it, into position at my desk. Noah's weak body was now hidden entirely by the gap below the desk, and his head and shoulders by my ass and skirt.

I plopped the burrito in front of my keyboard and smiled.

"If you can't serve as a footstool, you'll serve as a seat cushion instead," I said. "Don't bother struggling, you know you weigh nothing compared to me. You're not going anywhere."

Noah tried to speak, but I couldn't hear a word he said. Honestly, I couldn't care less. I just wanted to get back to my dinner, and it felt nice to have a warm face between my bare ass cheeks while I ate. I considered for a moment that I certainly wasn't fresh smelling down there after a long day at the office, but shrugged, that was Noah's problem and not mine.

I took another heaping bite of my burrito, the wonderful taste accented by Noah's warm labored breaths against my asshole. I never understood why more women didn't do this. Men were so easily controlled, and it was hard to describe just how wonderful it felt to have a seat like this. I swallowed as I finished the thought, and took another delicious bite.

Before long I was on the last bite of my burrito. My stomach was bloated and bulging, and I was truly satisfied. I tossed the last bit into my mouth and leaned back as I savored the final taste. Below me Noah began to thrash. Leaning back like this had almost certainly cut off his air supply. Still, he could last a minute or two before anything really bad happened to him, so there was nothing to worry about for the moment.

I crossed my legs and reflected on my day for a bit as Noah's attempts to breath grew more frantic. He began to thrash a bit, but it was futile. I was 300 lbs, he couldn't be more than perhaps 120. Unless he was some kind of secret powerlifter, I wasn't budging. Besides, it was just too much fun. He had no idea when, or if, I would move and let him breathe again. For all he knew, I was just going to let him pass out.

Of course I wouldn't ever actually do that. A medical emergency would be the end of using him as my personal office slave. As his thrashing peaked, I finally leaned forward a bit, letting him take in some air through the back of my ass crack.

"Aw, could you not breathe?" I asked in a playful tone. "I had no idea!"

Noah tried to reply, but his flesh prison consumed anything he had attempted to say. I giggled, and let out a soft burp. I sat there for a moment, hands on my wonderfully full stomach, feeling Noah's deep frantic breaths run through my ass crack. He probably wasn't expecting to be breathing in hot sweaty ass air, and the very thought tickled me. I reached around my stomach and began to touch my warm moist pussy a bit. There was nothing more arousing than a meal delivered by a slave who was now nearly suffocating beneath me.

A soft moan escaped my lips as Noah caught his breath beneath me. Pleasure aside, something very important was still missing here.

"Servant," I said. "Why aren't you licking your Boss' asshole? This is a crucial part of your new job description."

Noah squirmed beneath me, but I felt no pleasurable warm moist tongue on my tight hole. I leaned back a bit, cutting off his air supply. With my left hand I lifted my belly, and with it I slid my right index finger into my wet pussy.

"You'll earn the right to breathe when you start performing your job, slave," I ordered, emphasizing the fact that Noah was indeed my personal ass slave.

I played with myself for another minute or two as Noah struggled beneath me. Suddenly, a wave of pleasure undulated out from my asshole as his tongue began to cautiously taste me. I leaned forward, once again granting him the privilege of air.

"That's better, but next time you'll do your job without my guidance, or you'll regret it," I said between pleasurable gasps. "Now get your tongue inside your Boss and show me that you still want this job."

I shifted in the chair, spreading my cheeks a bit wider. I felt my asshole press against Noah's face, inviting him to perform his task. His flat, moist tongue began to slide into my tight hole as I let out a sigh of pleasure and began to slump in the chair. His poor tiny body was pinned in place as he was forced to serve.I could feel him tremble beneath me, and laughed to myself. This poor creature came to work today expecting a completely normal day, and now he was cleaning his Boss' fat ass with his tongue.

A surge of pleasure interrupted my thoughts as Noah's tongue slid deeper into me. I spread my labia further and began to rub my throbbing clit as I let out a moan.

"Mmmm, slave, that's much better," I said. "Get your tongue deep inside me, show me how much you want to keep your job."

I felt him go deeper, and my moans grew more intense. This slave was shaping up to be much better than the last, who often just passed out underneath me. I began to rock back and forward, using Noah's tongue like a warm, wet dildo. My moans grew louder, and the sounds of him tonguing my ass grew sloppy and wet.

Moments later my vision blurred and waves of pleasure wracked my body. I cried out and absolutely flattened Noah with my massive ass. I felt him thrash beneath me as I climaxed with no concern for his well-being. My asshole gripped his tongue tightly as my thighs quivered, my pussy dripping down his hairless chest.

Before too long, the pleasure began to fade, and I let out a long sigh. I leaned back a bit, basking in the afterglow of the incredible orgasm. I could feel Noah struggling beneath me, but I couldn't be bothered to care.

"Not too bad," I gasped. "You'll make a good office slave, maybe I'll even take you home permanently if you keep this up."

Before Noah could gasp out a reply, I felt a bubble form beneath my stomach. The force of the orgasm must have moved my digestion along a bit, and unfortunately for Noah he was going to have to reckon with that. I smirked, as this was often my favorite part of breaking in a new office ass slave. I leaned back, making sure Noah's face was completely covered. The poor thing had no idea what was coming.

I began to bear down, encouraging the bubble to make its way through me. Noah struggled beneath me, trying to signal that he needed desperately to breathe.

"Aw," I cooed. "Does my pathetic ass slave need to breathe?"

Noah struggled to nod.

"I guess I could help you out there," I replied, a devious smile on my lips.

I bore down harder, and before long I could feel my anal cavity swell with Noah's tongue still inside. I clenched my muscles, and the room was suddenly filled with a loud rippling 'pffft' noise. I could feel the heat of the fart expand into the area between my ass cheeks and the chair.

Noah began to thrash and cry out. Fortunately my ass muffled his screams to the point where the rest of the office wouldn't hear them, but I sure could. His face swung back and forth between my cheeks, and his legs kicked at nothing. He wasn't going anywhere. I leaned back further and began to play with myself again. This was just too hot.

"Was that not the burst of air you wanted?" I asked. "Slaves don't get to choose what I give them, silly."

I clenched again, this time releasing a long, hot, silent bubble. I could hear it hiss out of my asshole, straight into Noah's pathetic mouth and nose.

"You'll have to breathe it all in if you want me to let you out," I continued. "I don't want to smell even a hint of that filthy mess. It's your job to suck it up. What if we were in a meeting and I embarrassed our firm with a fart like that? You'll need to be good at this!"

I squeezed out one more hot one as I felt Noah choke and gag beneath me. A good sign, this meant he was actually breathing it in.

12