Demoted to Ass Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good slave. Suck up your Boss' farts," I cooed. "Be a good boy!"

The thrashing subsided and was replaced with soft sobbing. This one broke pretty quickly, faster than the others. A little boring, but a good sign. I stopped playing with myself for the moment, and sat there as Noah did his fart slave duty. Mexican food always gave me a lot of gas, it would take him some time to breathe it all in.

After a few minutes, Noah finally stopped sobbing.

"Did you finish cleaning up your Boss' farts, slave?" I asked. "Nod if you have."

Noah struggled to nod, but I could still barely feel it.

I leaned forward and rose from the chair as I turned around to face him. Noah was drenched with sweat and tears, and his eyes were red from the sobbing and gagging. He gasped as he finally was able to suck in the sweet fresh air surrounding him. Just as I was about to praise him, my nose wrinkled. A hint of sulfur assaulted my senses. Noah had lied.

"Did you lie to your boss about finishing your fart cleaning duties?" I asked, my voice turning angry.

"N-no, Boss, I swear..." Noah blurted out between gasps.

"Then what did I just smell?" I asked.

Noah's eyes widened.

"Not only did you fail to do your duty," I began, "but you lied to me as well. You'll have to be punished for that."

Noah begged. "Please, please, I didn't mean to! I must have just been nose-blind..."

I rolled my eyes. "Nobody could have gotten used to that."

I reached into my desk and grabbed a chain leash, which I quickly linked to Noah's slave collar. Without a word I began to drag him to a nearby door. I kicked it open as he begged and cried behind me, revealing my private executive bathroom.

"You'll regret lying to me, slave," I barked. "Disobedience is treated with the utmost severity in my office."

Noah let out one last sob, and tried to crawl away. I wasn't having any of it, and yanked on his chain, dragging him by the neck into my bathroom for his punishment.

12