Demoted to Boss's Fucktoy Ch. 03

Story Info
Dani is used and humiliated in a meeting.
2.1k words
4.54
76.7k
57

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,642 Followers

This is my first time publishing erotic fiction so I'd love any feedback! If you enjoy the story let me know what you want to see in future parts. Don't forget to follow me!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

All weekend I couldn't stop thinking about Mr Blackwood. Every time my mind wandered I pictured his fat throbbing cock, remembering the feel of it filling my mouth. I could feel my pussy getting wet. The more I thought about it, the more turned on I got.

I hated that he was turning me on. His attitude was horrendous and disrespectful. He'd humiliated me in front of John who would undoubtedly have told more of my colleagues. And yet I could not deny the primal desire for more.

It wasn't like I could do anything to stop his behavior since he'd already said he would fire me if I disobeyed him. With that in mind, I spent the weekend applying for new jobs. But on Monday morning I had to return to Mr Blackwood's office.

John didn't say a word when I sat down opposite him but his eyes stared at me hungrily, hoping he'd get another show. He was out of luck.

Mr Blackwood's office door opened and he strode in dressed in a black shirt that fit snugly around his muscular arms. He hadn't shaved a light stubble coated his jaw. His eyes twinkled mischievously when he saw me.

"Dani, I'm having a meeting with a couple of the guys from marketing in five minutes. I need you to take notes for me," he said. He wanted me to drop my work to be his assistant and he hadn't even phrased it as a question.

"I'm not your assistant," I said.

Rather than being angry at my defiance, he smirked. "You're whatever I tell you to be," he said.

John's eyes widened and he glanced my way, waiting to see my reaction.

"Unless you'd like to resume our meeting from last Thursday?" Mr. Blackwood said, the threat hanging on his every word. "Get your things and meet me in the conference room."

"Yes, sir," I replied, keeping my gaze low.

"Good girl," he said before returning to his office. The two women at the photocopier giggled before hurrying away.

I was already sitting at the long table in the conference room when Mr. Blackwood came in. He stopped at the door and took in my outfit, letting his eyes rove over every inch of me. I'd worn a knee-length pencil skirt, a light green blouse, and black stockings. I looked away, busying myself with my phone.

"I trust you're not wearing a bra?" he asked.

"No," I shook my head.

"No what?"

"No, sir."

"Good. Undo a button."

My fingers fumbled with the small buttons, my face growing hot. The tops of my breasts were revealed to him now but not so much that it would be embarrassing when the marketing reps arrived.

"One more," he said, enjoying every moment of my discomfort.

"Please don't," I said. "They're going to see."

"They'll see more if you refuse," he warned.

Cheeks blushing, I slipped another button free. Mr. Blackwood grinned as my blouse slipped to reveal the curves of my breasts.

He took his seat on my left and placed his phone on the table in front of him. "I'll be sending you instructions during the meeting and if you refuse even one you're fired. Understand?"

I nodded, dreading what he had in store for me. Exposing my breasts to John had been bad enough.

The door opened and a man and a woman walked in. I barely paid attention during the introductions, I was so scared of what Mr Blackwood was going to make me do. They sat down opposite us and the meeting got rolling. I scribbled notes about all the boring marketing stuff they discussed and jotted down the financials. About twenty minutes into the meeting the first text message came through.

[Take off your panties]

I stared at the message in disbelief. How the hell was I supposed to do that with nobody noticing?

[Now]

I discreetly slipped my hand under the table, keeping my eyes on the marketing reps to make sure they weren't watching me. Using one hand I pulled my skirt up, bunching the fabric around my waist so it didn't get in the way. I eased my panties down my thighs, my pussy quivering with excitement. I hated myself for getting so wet and so turned on, but I could no longer deny it. I enjoyed being forced into these situations. I pulled my panties over my knees and let them fall to my feet.

I glanced at Mr Blackwood and he smiled knowingly. My face flushed and I dropped my gaze to my phone, trying to act like nothing was amiss. I could feel his eyes on me as I discreetly

slipped my panties under the table.

[Rub your pussy]

I bit my lip, uncertain if I could do that with the people opposite us.

[Do it or you're fired]

I slipped two fingers between my pussy lips, pressing on the sensitive nub. I felt my face growing red and was thankful for the dark room. I looked up at the reps and their eyes were fixated on my boss. Without making it obvious, I slipped my fingers inside. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter while the marketing guy droned on. I opened my legs a little wider and slipped another finger deeper inside.

Another message came through.

[Stop. Stroke my cock now]

It was a struggle not to blush, but I was much more turned on than embarrassed. I slipped my hand into his lap, my fingers brushing against his crotch, and felt the soft bulge in his pants. Even flaccid his dick was still chunky. I stroked it through the fabric, feeling it start to stiffen beneath my fingertips. I reached for his zipper with my free hand and undid it. It seemed to take an age but finally, I released the button on his pants and eased the zipper down. I opened the fly of his underwear and pulled his cock out, letting it flop heavily against his thigh.

The marketing woman across the table gave me a sly glance. I gave her a courteous smile as I placed my hand on Mr. Blackwood's warm cock. I couldn't believe I was touching my boss' cock under the table while the reps talked about budgets and forecasts. It was so wrong. I wanted to stop. But I couldn't.

I snuck a sideways glance at his member and my pussy clenched at the sight. I'd never seen a cock as big as his before, even on internet porn. The tip was swollen and wet with pre-cum. I didn't want to waste any time but my need to tease him was too strong to resist. I rubbed the head with my fingertips, smearing it with the pre-cum. He purred quietly at the touch, his eyes fixed on the meeting.

I pumped his shaft slowly, loving the way it bulged and throbbed. He was too thick for my hand to fit around the whole thing but I did my best. In a matter of seconds, he was fully erect in my hand, his cock standing proudly under the table. I pumped it harder and he held his breath as if trying not to let out a moan of pleasure.

I was so turned on I didn't care if anybody noticed me. I wanted them to see. I wanted them to know that my boss was getting a hand job under the table during the meeting. I loved the illicit thrill of it. My pussy was on fire. I was so turned on and frustrated. I wanted his cock inside me so badly.

The reps finished their pitch and the meeting ended. As soon as they'd left the room, Mr Blackwood turned to me.

"Take off your blouse and get under the table," he said. "I've got another meeting now and I need you out of sight before they arrive. You'll do your work under the table without getting caught. Understand?"

He placed two fingers under my chin and lifted my head so I was gazing up into his eyes.

"Yes," I said, nodding.

"Good. Take off your blouse and get under the table. You know what to do."

I licked my lips eagerly as I popped open the buttons of my blouse and discarded it on the chair. Dressed in only my skirt and stockings, my panties draped around one ankle, I sunk to the floor and scurried under the table.

My pussy was damp as I positioned myself between his legs and stared at his throbbing cock in the face. His crotch smelt musky as I took his cock in my hands. I massaged the head of his cock, making it swell before working the shaft.

The door opened and I heard somebody make their way into the room.

"Hello, Mr. Blackwood," said a voice so familiar that I froze. It was John, the boy who sat across from me and who worked under my supervision.

"Good morning, John, I want to speak to you about how well you think you're doing in this company. Take a seat."

Mr Blackwood's fingers appeared under the table and he motioned for me to get back to my task. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest, if any of my team members looked under the table they'd see me kneeling in just a skirt, pleasuring my boss. It was a humiliation I would never recover from. And yet I could do nothing about it.

As Mr Blackwood began speaking he reached under the table and grabbed my head, pulling my face toward his genitals. His dick pressed against my lips and I opened my mouth wide, allowing it to slide in. His hand retreated and I moved my lips up and down his shaft, feeling his cock-head pressing against the back of my throat. Despite my terror, I was soaking wet and burning with arousal. I held his cock steady with one hand and used the other to finger my hole. I slid my finger into the hilt, my clit swollen and eager for attention. I was getting so wet that my juices were trickling down my leg.

Mr Blackwood continued the meeting and I licked up and down his shaft, enjoying the salty taste of his pre-cum. My pussy ached for release as I repeatedly finger-fucked myself with one hand and stroked his cock with the other. It was a ridiculously large cock, much larger than any other I'd seen in real life or on the many internet pornography sites I secretly visited.

I took Mr. Blackwood's manhood out of my mouth and teased the glistening tip with my tongue, still fingering myself vigorously. Mr. Blackwood thrust his hips forward and slammed his cock back into my mouth. I sucked hungrily like I hadn't been fed in a week.

My body tensed as I pushed my finger deep in my pussy and I orgasmed without touching my clit.

I groaned in pleasure, my body shuddering. I quickly removed my hand from my pussy and shoved it in my mouth to stifle the sound.

Then I noticed that the voices had stopped. The meeting room was silent. Slowly, I eased my lips off Mr. Blackwood's cock and turned my head to see John peering under the table, his wide eyes trained right on me. I froze. I was on my knees, my skirt rucked up around my waist and my pussy dripping and inflamed.

"Danielle?" John said in surprise, his jaw practically hitting the floor.

I couldn't even formulate a response. I was so fucking embarrassed. My pussy was soaked. I wanted to die.

"Don't worry about Dani," Mr. Blackwood said as if everything was perfectly normal. "She has some new duties now that she's an office assistant."

"An assistant?" John repeated, still staring at me.

I shrunk into myself, using my arms to cover as much of me as possible.

"Yes, she wasn't cut out for her supervisory role so a demotion was in order. Your department will get a new supervisor soon enough. Why don't we leave Dani to clean herself up."

Mr. Blackwood slipped his cock back into his trousers and zipped u as he stood. Then the two men left the room together, leaving me to wallow in my steaming puddle of shame.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,642 Followers