All Comments on 'Demoted to Boss's Fucktoy Ch. 03'

by nickisilvers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor11 months ago

Your story is well done but the chapers are frustratingly short.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bravo. Three winners in a row. Thanks and may your hot streak continue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonder who the new supervisor will be and how the colleagues will behave, as the new role is now outed ... will the boss share Danielle?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good so far. Don't let it run on too long though as it will get silly and burn out. Find a good place to stop and then start anew.

Very good indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story has potential...you should amped up the domination of Mr Blackwood. Little by little, the boss should make her dress more and more like a hooker...to increase her shame and embarassment. After a while, she should start leaving his office with a face full of cum. That way, everybody will understand what a Whore she's becoming. At one point, maybe Mr Blackwood will spanked her ( for all to see ) for not being obedient enough !!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, the story is going a bit fast. Her boss should have let her exhibit herself a bit more before outing her to her coworkers. Having Dani dress a bit more slutty would have been more humiliating. Her boss gave her a choice but renege on it by fucking her. He could have taken her out to a bar and let her display herself to the patrons. Now that John knows about what is going on, he will probably start blackmailing her a bit as well as her boss.

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman648 months ago

I'd love to see an office party where she the guest of honor. I mean the evenings intertainment. Where she has to service the whole group of people. That includes women as well. Just a suggestion, your write it the way you want.

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman648 months ago

I enjoyed it greatly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernickisilvers@nickisilvers
I love writing smut and welcome any feedback or suggestions! I am available for commissions. Get in touch to enquire. Currently exploring findom. Give me a follow on twitter if you like Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickisilvers69 Email: nickisilvers03@gmail.com