Den Mother Ep. 03: Special Olympics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,844 Followers

"Oh, this just gets better and better." Aurora shakes her head giggling, "Dammit! My pack is thinking about my ass. I'm going to have to roll up a paper and swat some snouts later. If I can find a paper."

"Needs! Yet loyal to you until the end."

"Good to know. So, if I'm pulling on your talents, I should be able to..." She stands back up and steps to General Calahaus, "Can you hear me in your thoughts General?" Instantly the General takes a step back in shock.

"Aye!" He acknowledges, "How is this possible?"

"Odessi showed me how to communicate with you. I can even think in Greek although I can't speak it. It is an honor to know you General."

"Indeed! Ahroarah." He smiles warmly.

"Are your troops hungry? I can order takeout." She laughs.

"I was ready to send a number of my men hunting."

"I think I can save them the time. I need you to trust me General. I'm not alone here I have pets out there. I can have them stir up some grub for you."

"Pets you say?"

"Tell your men not to fear me or them. I promise you all that we are friends."

"I..." He peers toward the forest where Aurora directed him. Suddenly, Aurora puts her fingers to her lips and ignites a deafening whistle. In her newfound skills her tune made even the horses who were already edgy sensing wolves react. The soldiers fighting their steeds to keep from bolting only made matters worse. "Hold on General. I can see my friends are spooking your horses. I'll go to them and come back in a minute. Console with Odessi there she knows of my pets."

"I shall." He nods watching Aurora wiggle away like a stripper. She just couldn't resist teasing the soldiers knowing they couldn't touch her. Making her way back into the trees she finds her friends laying around glad that she had come home.

"Heads up Pups." The dogs were quickly attentive, "First off! Kyoot? Stop dreaming about my ass, I know it's hot but now is not the time. Same goes for you Blue."

Kyoot sulks in thought, "How did she know?" Blue merely lowers his chin and peers over his brow. He knew his eyes were the shit, so why hide them.

"I know!" She didn't physically speak that time, instead showing them her new telepathic talents. "New power people. Now we can communicate on stealth mode. Mathias? Stop licking your balls and listen up." The elder Mathias growled and lowered his head. Busted!

"I've managed to understand their language barrier. Everyone is getting along. I told the General there I'd bring them dinner. So ... who's volunteering to go hunting?"

Ghost reared his head and looked to four of his male pack members, nodding the group took to their feet and bolted out into the thicket. Ghost remaining there sat at Aurora's feet peering up at her. "Telepathy now? It seems you're getting more powerful in unexpected ways."

"I know! Strange to me too."

"The paraplegic girl?"

"She's an Oracle, sees visions, knows all. She even told me something about you." She razzes Garameth the Ghost.

"Me? Do tell."

"Another time. I need you and Folly to follow me back there peacefully. They need to form a trust in you. Wolves do create tension in humans."

"Malamutes."

"Right! In this form. Maybe you're right, in Malamute mode you guys aren't nearly as imposing as wolves. So, let's just act like friendly puppies unless they get aggressive. Okay?"

"We follow you, Den Mother." Luna spoke up seating herself to Aurora's left. "The rest of us will remain here until you call. A favor, however? Please do not whistle again ... my ears are still ringing."

"I didn't know it would get so loud. Sorry Luna." She pouts down at her girl. "Okay, Ghost? Folly? With me! Just try to act happy and, well, friendly." Following her Ghost and Folly look at one another with a glint of hesitance. She was in charge, they were hers. Emerging from the trees Aurora realized their horses were still going to be worrisome. Keeping a communication open telepathically Aurora tested her range by calling out, "Mathias? Canuck? You guys hear me out there?"

With no answer she concluded the others were too far out in their search of prey. Sighing she told Ghost and Luna, "I need to work on long range telepathy. Odessi ... the paraplegic girl has to look directly into your eyes, I've already succeeded in not having to do that much, so there's obviously room for improvement. I never thought, do you guys communicate like this? Before I opened up a channel between us."

"Yes. It is a born trait amongst immortals such as we." Folly informed her.

Ghost then added, "Distance is limited for even us."

"Gotcha! Well, at least this much is in our favor going forward. I'm glad to have access to it. Never know when stealth might be required. Okay! Guys? Those horses are going nuts, someone is going to get thrown off. Maybe you two should stop right here and just wait for me. Let the General see that you're no threat."

"The horses fear our supernatural abilities." Ghost relates. "They know we have eaten their kind in the past."

"Well, let's not consider them as filet mignon."

"Of course not!" Ghost agrees. "Those were in more troubling times."

"Sit!" Aurora commands them, both obeying without question, "Sorry! I bet that's humiliating, isn't it?"

"We have become used to following such simple degradations." Folly giggled via telepathy.

"Do not give it another thought Aurora. We will never hold such a thing against you."

"Thanks guys." Marching away from the dogs she returned to the General. Hands up upon her return to maintain a no threat action she calls out, "I don't want your soldiers to feel unease General. My dogs will stay there for now to keep your horses from bolting."

"My thanks. What is it that makes the horses stress so?"

"I'll be honest with you as long as you remain calm. No one, me nor my friends there mean any animosity toward you or your men. Just ask Odessi there."

"The Torch has told me that we are safe. The horses will need to learn this before letting the dogs any closer."

"Good! I sent the rest of the pack to bring food."

"Your pets are quite understanding."

"We talk." She smiles. "They know what I'm saying."

"I will take your vow of protection as honor."

"I won't fail you Calahaus. Neither will my pups."

"Good! We will make camp here, darkness looms within a few hours."

"Sounds great! Build a fire and when the hunters get back, we can all get some rest, and talk about the future."

"Indeed! Excuse me, Ahroarah." He bows and takes his leave to discuss his plans with his men and settle their nerves. Some leery, argue his allegiance with them. Fear would always be a factor in this world in which they were trapped in.

Crouching before Odessi, Aurora smiled again meeting eyes, "Hey Cutiepie. Got a last name Odessi?"

"Kilpatrick. Odessi Kilpatrick."

"Of the Sydney Kilpatrick's?" She chuckled, just having fun with the girl.

"No. I was raised in Toowoomba."

"Ohhh! Those Kilpatrick's. I'm just kidding Odessi. How long have you been here? Wherever here is." She looks around in all directions.

"All roads lead here, I once heard Gargolus say. While I am uncertain of time here, I have my suspicions from what I have overheard. This land is before recorded history. We are time travelers all of us. Like in the book by H.G. Well's. My brother Jonah read it to me once."

"You have a brother. Nice! I'm sure your family misses you."

"I miss them very much."

"Only child here. Raised by my mother. My dad ... I never met the man. Mom just told me he was not so nice."

"She like you was raped."

"What?" Aurora cocked her brows in shock. "How could you know that?"

"I have visions. That one popped into my thoughts immediately. His name was..."

"Hold on! Let me process this. Wow! Question? Will I adapt these visions like you're doing?"

"Sometime! The longer we share a friendship."

"Whew! Not sure I'm ready for any psychic visions. I mean sure it'd be nice getting a head's up if we're ever attacked or something but learning things like who my dad was ... that kind of worries me."

"Do you worry of Antonio?"

"Now you have a name for him too? Crazy! I'm not so much worried about Harker, I mean I hope his being here like me straightens him out. He isn't all bad, just ... a freak in bed. Letting his troop take me against my will wasn't..."

"You liked it."

"Quit that!" Aurora points at her shaking her head, "I did like the rough sex but against my will hurt me. I loved Antonio, but his decision hurt my soul."

"He does regret it."

"What? Okay, we need to stop discussing my love life here. Tell me more about Gargolus and who he works for?"

"A warlord named Bruhmotha and his mate the Crystal Witch."

"Warlords and witches too? It just keeps getting better."

"Yes. Bruhmotha is the son of Goliath."

"Goliath? From the bible?"

"Yes. A child when his father was slain by David. He is far larger, more vicious in battle. The Crystal Witch cast a spell over him to make him invincible. So that you understand, Goliath was quite old when facing David. Centuries old, his time was nigh, therefore easily beaten by a mere stone. David was ... more than even he let on."

"Wonderful! Not in a good way. So, the Bible has its secrets."

"Yes! There are many witches here. Many werewolves such as your pack. Factions here from a community called the A'bomi Nation. David and Goliath were both of that Nation. Mankind knew very little of that species. They the A'Bomi thrive even in our original timelines. Garameth has ties to them. One of them."

"Friends or foes? I mean the A'Bomi."

"Both. Some do not pose any threats, others such as the Wendigo Goddess do."

"So, a Wendigo is part of the A'Bomi? Maybe I should find the good ones and see if they can help me find Kodi."

"Yes, the Wendigo are a resented faction. They are hidden. Even I am unable to locate them in my visions, save for Garameth, the Prince being nearby. I only know of their existence by reading the Crystal Witch's thoughts. She is A'Bomi."

"Then I suppose confronting her is destiny. I have to find Kodi if he's still alive."

"The day will come. Even I will perish that day."

"Not as long as you're with me Cupcake."

"Thank you, Aurora. It is a comfort, but I see my demise. The Torch will go out."

"Why do they call you the Torch?"

"I light their way."

"Well, y'know what Odessi? As long as I have anything to say about it, your light is the eternal flame."

"I so wish that were true. I see my throat slit by the hand of Bruhmotha. My head severed and brought to his mate to read my eyes. Unto death I fear my visions will illuminate."

"Like I said ... not on my watch Kiddo."

"You are a blessing."

"So are you. We both need friends Sis."

"I would be honored to be your sister."

"Done!" Aurora senses something and looks over her shoulder. Odessi peering with her.

"Your friends have brought down a deer. They become human to part it for easier transport."

"Yeah? That won't look questionable." She hisses, "How do dogs cut up a deer and not look suspicious?"

"The truth must be told. Respect earned and friendships established. While the guard will be on edge they will come to understand."

"I hope you're right."

"I see it quite vividly. Roman and shapeshifter eating side by side tonight. I also see..." Odessi blushes.

"What are you seeing Minx?" She sneers playfully.

"Sex without sex." Not the total truth. A blush well masked.

"Ummm? Meaning what?"

"You will be the center of attention this night."

"Lovely!"

"Yes, I too have experienced this. I rather enjoy it."

"Do I want to know?"

"If I had hands I would gesture."

"Ohhhhhhh! The ole' Caesar Pleaser." Aurora laughed, "Thumbs up before turning down?"

"Yes. You will need to calm your friends, they will object, but you will not."

"Sounds about right. Listen, let me cover my pups' tracks. I'll borrow a blade and make the deer cuts look as if I did it."

"A wise plan. Borrow Amoreus' sword at his side."

"Gotcha!" Standing up Aurora steps around Amoreus and faces the nervous young man. With Aurora's heaving breasts up close he swallows, breaking into a sweat. Communicating telepathically with him she introduces herself and applauds his bravery, including his loyal service to Odessi's needs. "Shit! I just realized, if I touch his sword, it might melt away in my grasp." She changes her mind returning to Odessi. "Change of plans. If I grab his blade it could turn to slag. This part of my powers doesn't cooperate unless it's magical based."

"You touched me. I did not burn."

"True. But you're magical in some fashion, right? Maybe you had a magic induced moment when you struck your head as a child."

"Perhaps! There was a flash that scared me before I tripped and hurt myself."

"I suspect there's more to you than meets the noggin, Cutie Pie."

"You make me happy Aurora."

"Ditto!" Turning from her after caressing the girl's cheek she waves to Calahaus that she would return. Rejoining Ghost and Folly, she led them out into the timber until they found the pack using sharp rocks to cleave the limbs of the massive Elk they had brought down. Puckering her lips at their efforts Aurora takes over, "Put your furs back on Streakers. If I could, I would ... not really. You guys cutting up Bambi's dad will look bad. My carrying it back to camp won't help either because it's likely my skin would eat it before we got it there. That part of my life sucks. Odessi told me we should tell the General the truth about you boys being shapeshifters. Should we discuss this?"

Mathia's grumbles scratching behind his ear. "Risky! They could turn on us."

"Any better suggestions?"

"Have the Roman's come get it." Kyoot offers up.

"Alright, listen. Go canine again. Drag the legs that you carved up out into the clearing for them to see. Wag your tails then retreat back to the woods for now. They can come retrieve the offering as a sign of friendship. Save enough of the buck to fill your belly's and eat out here in peace. By nightfall I'll bring you fellas in. We can go from there."

"Yes Mistress." Boogie spoke.

"Mistress? I like that. Stop turning me on." Laughing she motioned Ghost, Folly, and Kyoot to drag the three legs already severed along behind her. At the clearing she found two soldiers at the edge peering into the foliage. Spotting the dogs haul they drew swords just in case. Hands up Aurora calmed them as best she could. The pack dropped their burdens at their feet cautiously then retreated back into the timber.

"Gentlemen? I give you dinner. Go light some candles." She huffed to herself, "Roman candles even." The duo took a leg each and drug it behind them, cautiously peering behind them every step of the way fearing attack by the dogs. Reaching a campfire already built, the cooking prep began without questioning the obvious cut marks. They weren't the smartest folks in the Imperial guard, just starving. General Calahaus did not even stress over their dinner, it was just good to satiate their hunger. Luna bringing up a fourth leg smaller than the others made a daring move and drug it straight into camp then dropped it. Sitting there she yelped once then lay down by the fire.

"Well, I'll be!" Aurora smiled. "Scamp!"

"I was cold." Luna told her telepathically. "Besides the soldiers are cute." A glance toward Odessi found a warm smile. The girl was amused.

Easing next to Luna, Aurora sat down in the grass her body killing the blades instantly, yet petting Luna had no bad effects. Luna even licked Aurora's knee. Seeing the friendly atmosphere, a soldier dared to join in petting her. Luna rolling on to her back found her belly rubbed. "Mmmm! It's nice to be touched by a man again." Aurora hearing her lustful ally chuckled in their thoughts.

"Don't get carried away Luna."

"Cock blocker!"

"Oh, no! You did not just..." Aurora laughed out loud and tickled Luna along with the soldier. In her ticklish ordeal Luna began turning human. Stunned by the morphing, the soldier rolled away and drew a knife defensively. "Seriously? This is how we reveal you guys?" With bones popping Luna finally contracted her limbs into their proper human form. The blond smiled once she looked up then blew a kiss to the soldier. Fearing her, he retreated to his fellow troops. General Calahaus winced at Odessi who was still smiling and felt her wisdom.

"Who have we here?" Calahaus stood over Luna, Aurora still petting the girl's long blond hair.

"This is Luna." Aurora introduced her. "Tell your men she means no harm. Let's get the truth out there General, my pups are all shapeshifter's. I'll keep them at a distance, if it makes you and your men feel better about it. I just don't want secrets between us. Luna here took the risk to prove they were no danger to you."

"I see." Calahaus crouches before Luna and offers a hand of friendship. Taking his hand, she blushes until he lets go. "Hello, Fairest Luna." Unable to decipher his language on her own Luna peers at Aurora.

"I'm afraid unlike me she doesn't understand your language General. I'll have to translate."

"Ah! A shame. Tell Luna she is quite beautiful." Relaying his message, she leans forward and hugs the General. Sadly, her scent was not so erotic, having a need for a bath. Still, a naked blond with very pointy nipples was quite stimulating.

"Better go rejoin the others Slut!" Aurora shakes her head at Luna making her pout. "There's always another day. Let's get a trust built first." Saddened, but understanding her Mistress, Luna stood up to wiggle away, fluttering fingers at the soldier who rubbed her belly. He strangely fluttered his own fingers back at her to the laughter of his friends.

With the sun setting Aurora conferred more with Odessi, she with the General, he with his men. Dinner served they ate like King's and enjoyed the other's stories. Translators laughed for them, as the Roman's barely understood. What they did understand was seeing a giant woman with the hottest body around touching herself without even thinking about it.

"Guess I better stop rubbing my clit. Dammit! Good example! Good example!"

Uh huh!

Obviously the very far future. Alaska ... two weeks after the departure...

Arriving by Cessna at Last Ditch air strip two men disembarked the flight and thanked their pilot. Refueling after a thawing out period the plane took off leaving the men behind. Taking their belongings into the main residence after getting a good look around outside by the doghouses, they realized they were not alone.

"I smell a female." A tall muscular man with a white beard and balding head winced.

"As do I Brother."

Hearing a snow mobile approaching the brothers stepped out to await its arrival. Slowing as it approached them the woman driving it pulled a pistol out of her jacket. The closer she got the more the men made it clear they were friends. Waving politely and smiling at her the woman chose to stand away from her snow machine and continue taking aim just in case.

"Help you Boys?"

"Here to check out the crashed plane two weeks ago. My name is Stanos, my brother Lucien."

"Lucky, ma'am! You can call me Lucky."

"I'll be the judge of that. You're too late the plane is gone. The military hauled it away. Not much to see really, just downed trees and scorched Earth. I actually just came from there. Are you friends of the Prescott's? They never found them I hear. My daughter Aurora went missing too."

"Please lower the gun, Ms. Dawson." Stanos motioned with his hands. "We're friends here. Like you, only seeking answers."

"So am I. I miss my baby."

"We heard Aurora was a wonderful person. Our brother Gary knew her." Garameth, aka Gary, to be precise. Yes, indeed his brothers were loyal to the end. They would find answers to his whereabouts or rip the North asunder. Someone had info.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,844 Followers