Den Mother Ep. 09: GOLEM ROCK

Story Info
Aurora parties with a Gaiamancer. Rocky start! He got boulder!
5.1k words
4.87
2.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Sleep well?"

General Calahaus stood from rolling up his bed roll to witness Aurora Dawson walking toward him rubbing the sleep from her eyes. While she saw perfectly it was an every morning ritual of her past existence and one her reflexes found necessary to fulfill. Impossible for even the General not to admire her succulent nudity, her every step a lifetime of tantalizing fortune to anyone spying. Which meant all of his troops. Leary of her dangerous flesh at least kept them at bay, the fact she towered over most of them did indeed help. Intimidation or not a lot of cocks were saluting her.

"Once I got past a bad dream...like a baby." A shiver at saying baby made her have an all too brief vision, one of darkness save for thin reflections of what appeared a glint like a diamond effect spinning about. Added to that she saw what looked like a spectral pair of hands flailing about. Once it faded she simply stood idle trying to decipher what she witnessed.

"You saw a vision." A female voice approached. From her left the oracle Odessi Kilpatrick being hauled like a backpack over the Roman teenager Amoreus' shoulders was brought forward to face Aurora. "As did I. Shall we compare notes?"

"Pretty much darkness with ghostly hands waving like they were smoke, a shimmering butterfly in flight effect. I had another vision that woke me up last night. One of the man I used to...be in love with. He's here somewhere too, you mentioned him not long ago."

"Yes. The man who had no control."

"What?"

"He truly does love you...but...there is another with strong feelings. I see diamonds."

"Please tell me it's not one of my pack. If I see one dog lifting up a diamond ring in his teeth I'm going to..."

"I HEARD THAT!" Mathias telepathically jested. The rest of her pack chuckling in the distance. "Relax Den Momma we all love you but its loyalty. Not Scooby Dooby I DO!"

"Thanks! Stop eavesdropping dammit!" Aurora shook her head then turned again to Odessi. "What was your vision?"

"Much blood in darkness, as if walls were bleeding. Like you I could not pierce the shadows."

"So we're both still literally in the dark."

"Not completely. I saw...you."

"Me? Oh boy! Blood? Was I on my period?"

"I do not think so. I saw your reflection in blood as if trying to escape but you could not. You made a strange hand gesture...if I had hands I would show you." She frowns then shares a glint of inspiration. "I know I shouldn't but I feel this necessary." Amoreus finds his eyes rolling behind his brow and he turns in step to show Aurora his hands. Using both he forms a large O with his fingers for Aurora to see. In the blink of doing so his eyes flutter back to normal, his gaze staring right at Aurora's huge tits. Swallowing dryly Amoreus shuffles around to turn away once more. "What does that mean?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe I was holding something that wasn't there. That or...the O could be referring to me strangling your cute little neck for taking over your rides brain."

"I try not to but sometimes it helps me communicate."

"I get it but how do you think he feels about losing control?"

"I know it is wrong. If it's any consolation...he forgets afterwards."

"Y'know? That O might be me communicating with you, your name does start with the letter O."

"Perhaps! I will inform you if I have more visions."

"I saw Kodi Prescott in a vision too. Like the other dream it was dark and eerie. I could almost hear treetops creaking. I wish something substantial would slip through to lead me to him. Same with Antonio for that matter. As much as he and I...are at odds I would like to know he's safe. In this crazy place we all need to be together."

"I agree. Do you think...Garameth has forgiven me?"

"Ask him. I'm staying out of it."

"I...fear talking to him." Her eyes locate the wolf off with his pack, simply sitting there majestically. Tilting his gaze her way he shows his teeth then strangely winks at her. She nearly peed her diaper, which was a piece of cloak utilized from one of the Roman troops that had been killed in battle.

"Sweetie? You need a bath." Aurora spoke telepathically to avoid ears overhearing her.

"I cannot help it. Water has been scarce thus far in our travels. I do see a big waterfall somewhere but I cannot determine distance."

"That sounds promising...we could all use a bit of hygiene worship."

Hearing the General cry out, "MOUNT UP!" Aurora felt her pussy tingle. Groaning at her hormones constant escalation even her nipples stabbed higher than normal.

"I hate it when he says that."

********

Eternal darkness of the Spotless Mind...a twist on a dilemma.

Antonio Harker was freefalling, having taken a wrong step in the cave's darkness and toppling to his certain demise. Hearing his ally DJ helpless high above calling out his name with concern Antonio simply concluded it was game over. Nothing he had in his possession could possibly be used to save him. His newly acquired sword left his grip and had a head start over his descent, peering down at an impossible chasm all he could hear was the chattering of bats and the heartbeats of leathery wings all around him.

"Just get it over with already."

He closed his eyes prepared for death. DJ's echoing calls fading left his tomb all the more appealing. "Coming to meet you in...spirit Sammy." He mumbled. "It was good serving under you Dad." Ready to once more apologize to Aurora Dawson he heard a shrill CHING then a brilliant burst of white light that made his eyelids open to the glare. All around him the cavern was bright and large...humanoid bats were swarming around him in flight, yet none coming near his trajectory. "Vampires? Wonderful!"

The sudden surge of light had a strange ringing reverb to it that seemed to be painful and disorienting to the bats. Searching for the source of the light he found he could pierce the veil of blindness to see his new sword standing hilt up, it's sharp blade again in the stone floor...coming ever closer. "That you Sammy?" He guessed.

Within fifty feet of being pulp on the ground a whooshing noise drew his attention to an..."Angel?" Not quite. Although devastatingly beautiful the alabaster skin of a definite vampire swept him into her arms and slowed his demise. Updraft caught he found her taking him downward while resisting the obvious agony that the shrill vibrations coming from the sword was inflicting. Worse yet his face was smothered into her huge breasts, soft and cushy. All he could think of was airbags deployed before the crash. Scent strangely like limes he knew he could use a drink.

Setting him down on the ground near his embedded sword she carefully releases him from her grasp and rises back up, holding her sensitive ears. Her gaze dark but yearning for peace Antonio stood up and eyed his sword. Stepping over to it he gripped the hilt and yanked it from the ground as easily as he had earlier in the Crystalarium. Once the sword left the rocks the light simmered down and the vibes became a softer hum. It seemed to relax the chattering above. Looking hesitantly at his blade Antonio growled as if looking for his brother's image within the timid light, "You couldn't have lit my way before I fell into a bottomless pit could you?"

A searing scream cut off his attentiveness toward the blade. Above him the female wavered in flight regaining her full faculties now that the hum was becoming minimal. Looking horrified she rose high into the air and let out shrieks that seemed to keep the thousands of other bats at bay. Once they obeyed her she fled off into the darkness leaving Antonio to his own defenses. While his blade still had a light source he waved it toward the sky hoping DJ might see that he had survived his fall. Another blood curdling scream of a second female made him tense.

"God I hope she isn't being drained of blood. How do I get out of here?"

The only answer was...up!

********

"Steeeeerike!"

Stone's Throw Base on the Arctic Circle...the entertainment wing...

"Phone call Dr. Kurevski." A guard approached the Head of Special Projects as he pumped a fist at his opponent to the rear his bowling lane. Enthusiasm fleeting as business called the good Doctor scowled and took a cordless phone.

"This is Kurevski."

"Sorry to bother you Sir."

"Dr. Wesley?"

"Yes. There is something you have to see Sir. It's urgent! I took it upon myself to take care of...it but...please just drop by my lab immediately."

"I am on my way." He silenced the phone and passed it back to the guard then looked at his blue collar friend. "I'm afraid a rematch is in order Dudley." A closer goodbye led to a wink and a pucker. Dudley Tarboro winked back and mouthed, "Dinner by six." Unbecoming of their employment protocol the men were entirely too fond of one another. "Six thirty." Good enough for Dudley.

Grabbing his smock Kurekov departed, finding his way back to Dr. Rhiannon Wesley's department. Waiting within, her back to him, Kurekov noted the large male and female Sasquatches covered up with only their big feet sticking out.

"What have you found out Rhiannon?"

"Ready to give me a raise?" She leered over her shoulder without turning.

"I might consider it if you have something..." She immediately turned with something large held in her arms. Smiling brightly she stared at Kurekov without blinking. "...remarkable!"

"Isn't he?" She felt motherly holding a first ever documented baby Sasquatch, his hair dark and eyes full of life and wonder. With a baby bottle fashioned from her water bottle and a rubber glove she fed the infant as Kurekov approached to get a closer look.

"The female died yet her baby survived? Incredible! I wasn't even aware the female was pregnant. Of course it wasn't likely that Overshadow and her recall team bothered to examine them, that is our job. He's...quite the handsome devil." Kurekov grew giddy actually tickling the creatures foot.

"Can I keep him?" Rhiannon giggled.

"For the time being yes. Careful study is required. With no parent to teach him I recommend your raise be granted...Mommy."

"Oh my gosh! I...often considered adopting a baby if I ever got into a relationship. Being stuck at the Arctic Circle...kind of puts a kibosh on parenthood. Until now it seems."

"I know it won't be easy but don't get too attached. You know as well as I he won't be here long enough to raise to adulthood. Once I make the call to our Superiors he'll likely be carted off to God knows where."

"Do we have to...tell them?"

"You know we do Rhiannon. Please don't put me in a position."

"Forgive me Doctor. What shall we name him?"

"You brought him into the world..."

"Babyfoot!"

"Ironically fitting...Welcome to our humble home Babyfoot."

Coochie! Coochie! Coo!

********

"I miss you Baronas."

The shape changer Luna kept up with her Roman lover while in her wolf form. He of course had no concept what she was trying to say via telepathy, her language and his solely based on attraction and emotion. She needed to learn Ancient Greek. Regardless he smiled down at her but tried his best to look proud and daunting. Even his horse seemed in tune to Luna's attempts to be loving. Empathy?

Off toward the rear Aurora walked with Folly, she still limping a bit. Her pack members Orion and Lingo keeping pace as support. "Holding up okay Folly?"

"Yes. Do not worry for me, my muscles grow stronger by the minute."

"You're tough Cutiepie. I got faith in you." Aurora smiled down at her.

"As I do you Den Mother."

"I love how you guys call me Mother but come on I'm a baby compared to the long lives you've all led."

"It is just...our way. We have great pride in you Aurora."

"Thanks sweetie. Is it my imagination or do I hear...water?"

"Smell it I do." Orion sniffed the air. "It is near."

"Why don't you and Lingo run up ahead and see what you find."

"Yes Milady." Orion growled, "Let us go Young Pup." Lingo being the youngest of the pack, not to mention the runt tried his best to keep up with his elder. Bolting past the General, Calahaus caught wind of the water as well. The turbulence of a waterfall sending a mist up over the hilltops, the terrain getting steeper and more mountainous as they traveled.

"Our salvation approaches." Calahaus told his fellow rider Drabulko. "Zeus be praised." He was still old school religion, although he was open to new ideas. "Odessi's vision appears accurate. Bless our Torch for lighting the way."

Garameth opting to join his pack members Orion and Lingo in their hill climb reached the top before even they. Orion grumbling at Ghost for being a show off only led Garameth to laugh. "Me? What of you Hercules?" He was referring to Orion's transformation into a massive muscled giant of a man to seduce his Roman soldiers bi-sexually.

"Do not say another word Orion. You know it will strike a negative chord should you mention his...with you know who."

"I am over it Lingo." Garameth sighed overhearing his friend. "She...has learned a valuable lesson." Speaking of Odessi's mind control over him in having sex with her. While furious at first Garameth was a forgiving soul. "Come see my friends. It is...breathtaking."

Side by side the pack took in a magnificent panorama of a distant waterfall with a massive river between they and it. Orion smiled, "Fish."

"It will take us another day to reach the falls itself." Garameth calculated.

"Big river but the current doesn't look too rapid. Kind of calm by the looks of it from way over here."

"Good fishing I bet."

"That's twice you've talked about fish. Don't choke on a bone." Behind them stepped Aurora and Folly, the rest of her pack close behind until all of her pups were in attendance.

"At least we know this period is thriving with life." Garameth nodded then sniffed the air, something extraordinary capturing his keen notice. "A'Bomi!"

"What was that?" Aurora winced, "Where? Here?"

"Close by, within a mile."

With her eyes able to go telescopic Aurora survey's the rivers edge as far as her vision allowed. To the left nothing but, "I see beavers. Ducks too." Tilting her gaze to the right she zeroed in on..."That must be your A'Bomi. It's a boy skipping a rock out over the water. He looks...eleven or twelve maybe."

Garameth heads down the hill toward the river for a better look. Yukon and Canuck joining him. Canuck felt uneasy at the scent he was picking up. "I smell your A'Bomi and raise you something of a higher stakes Ghost."

"I sense it too. More than a few scents I fear."

"Something is stalking the boy."

Mathias Longfellow grumbled, "You're right I pick up multiple odors too. Where have I smelled that rancid odor before?"

"Should we warn the A'Bomi?" Canuck looked to Ghost for guidance. "Spoke too soon, there goes Aurora."

"Hang back but spread out. Keep your eyes open for our unseen enemy." Ghost looks back at his pack, "Folly stay with me until I determine you're totally healed." The wolf pack head out toward the boy and Aurora, three Roman soldiers sent by General Calahaus stand with Ghost trying to see in the distance with lesser vision. Unable to commune with the soldiers properly Garameth the Ghost calls out to Luna. "Luna? Inform Odessi of my thoughts and have her convey what we witness. Have the General prepare his men for a fight should I call it."

Sitting at the feet of Baronas Luna whines and leaves her man to commune with Odessi high up on her caretaker's back. Odessi in turn informs Amoreus to break rank and ride along his fellows until reaching Calahaus. A swift info swap later the General conveys his call to arms and stand ready. Luna returning to Baronas merely watches up the hill as her man draws his sword and removes his shield from it's tether alongside his horse. Silence overcame the troops as they sat uneasy of what they might be facing.

Closing the distance on the boy Aurora suddenly felt awkward, she being totally nude might scar the poor kid. While in thoughts over it she hears Garameth in her mind. "Least of your worry Aurora. He might look very young but he is far older than you. A'Bomi age slowly compared to humans. It would not be out of the question that he might be 200 years old."

"Grampa Youngman, huh? Crazy! Thanks for making me feel better about him seeing me. Anything else I should know?"

"I believe him to be a Gaiamancer."

"A gay master? Say what?"

"Gaiamancer. You are hearing me perfectly Aurora, why do you...?"

"I'm joking. Grampa humor Old Man. Hush for awhile and let me make contact."

"Be careful, we sense other intruders that we have yet to see."

"Great! My luck I'm walking naked into a kindergarten class."

"These are A'Bomi as well but the scent betrays identity." Mathias adds, he and Blue silently sticking to the tall grass lining the hilltops.

"Gotcha! Just back me up if it comes down to it."

"Always Mother." Folly spoke beside Garameth.

Within fifty yards of a blond boy wearing dingy clothing and suspenders that looked right out of Little House on the Prairie, an old newsstand type cap from the 1800's on his head she waited until he cast his latest stone out on to the river. Watching it skip along the surface she counted, "That's impressive. I've never seen a rock that skimmed nine times before sinking. You have a strong arm."

Startled a moment the boy faced Aurora and bulged his eyes at her giant stature, tits bouncing from side to side until she decided to act modest and palm them into silence. His eyes lowering toward her thighs she rolled her own. "Only so many hands. Sorry!"

"Who are you?" He spoke up then nibbled his lower lip.

"Wipe the corners of your mouth." He used his long sleeves to do just that. Almost as if in defense the pile of flat stones he had next to him rose into the air like armed fighter jets in formation. "Easy now I'm not the enemy. Nice trick there."

"I asked who you were?"

"My name is Aurora Dawson. What's yours?"

"Skip!"

"Really?" She smirked then shrugged, "Hi Skip! I hear you're A'Bomi."

"How could you...know that?" He looks about nervously. "Werewolves!"

"Shape changers." She corrected him as they had her many times before.

"Are you one?"

"Nope! Just a pretty girl. Can we sit and talk?"

"Humans on horseback." He adds collecting info without seeing the soldiers.

"Friends and allies. No need to fear them they won't hurt you."

"As if they could." He chuckles. "I could take them all out in five minutes."

"There's no need to consider that. Listen...my dogs...wolves...are warning me there's something bad here too. Something hiding from us."

"I know! They're afraid of me."

"You must be really tough." She played on his bravado.

"Heck yeah I am." He points toward his hovering rocks. "These babies are nothing compared to what I can do."

"I believe you. Okay listen I'm going to stop holding my tits because I know you're old enough to have seen girls before."

"222 last March. But again I've lost track of the time I've been here. Did you cross a portal?"

"A staircase from Alaska. Do you know where Alaska is?"

"Russia."

"They haven't owned Alaska in a very long time. 1700's I think before America bought it from the Russians."

"You're from...the future then."

"2021 yes. You?"

"1808! I was born in Nova Scotia."

"Nice place. Do you...know of any other A'Bomi from this time period? Dimension? Wherever this place is."

"I haven't met one yet other than those afraid of me. They're not very nice so I don't talk to them. I've been searching the last few months though. A'Bomi...are always hiding."

"You don't seem to be hiding."

"If I don't hide maybe they'll come to me."

"Smart I guess."

"Not finding any threats anywhere Aurora." Kyoot reported in telepathically. "Why are we smelling something?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12