Den Mother Ep. 09: GOLEM ROCK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No clue! Keep looking." She smiled at Skip. "Why are you skipping rocks?"

"I'm fishing."

"Planning on knocking out a trout?"

"There are nastier things in the water. I use rocks to draw the fish out and bring them to me. Watch!" He turned toward the river directing her attention out over the water. Like torpedo's coursing through the water chasing fish his earlier tossed stones gave chase toward any fish in their path until the fish literally hurl themselves on to the sandy bank.

"That is a seriously neat trick Skip. I'm impressed."

"You should be. You can have four fish if you're hungry." There were seven on the shore flopping.

"I am." Orion interrupted.

"Stop talking with your belly." She shook her head, "Sorry Skip my dogs are the hungry ones. Orion especially."

"They can have the others I can land more."

"That's very thoughtful of you. Skip?"

"Yeah?" He watched her bend over and pluck up a seven inch Bass it suddenly dissolving into goo in her hand. "How did you do that?" His thoughts on her peeking clam went out the window seeing her ruin a perfectly good fish.

"My powers come and go."

"You're not A'Bomi."

"No I'm not. I got my powers by accident. Anyway, what I was about to ask...you say you know you have enemies near...where are they?" She brushed the goo from her hands until bones and all were dissipated.

"Rock trolls."

"Pardon?"

"Rock trolls! Look up on the ridge. Right by your two wolves in the tall grass." He points. Aurora in turn followed his finger toward Boogie and Bosco. In a rumble within twenty feet of the dogs the Earth mounded upward like three monstrous hands. Within a tomb of soil and stone, roots like ropes about them were three huge Trolls begging for freedom.

"Whoa! You are a bad ass."

"Thanks! I like your ass too."

"Wipe your chin again." She winked at him. "They're still alive?"

"For now. I only captured them an hour before you showed up. I'm pretty much just teaching them a lesson."

"Are you a...killer?" She hoped not, he looked so innocent but what he had done was inhumane. Of course what those Trolls might have done would have been even worse.

"Not unless I have to be. I would have let them go eventually."

"Trolls usually travel in packs Aurora." Garameth warned her. Just as he did they heard the sound of a trumpet. "Brothers defend the soldiers, the Trolls are out of hiding."

"Skip? Those Trolls have friends, they're attacking the horses." She looked torn as to joining the battle or staying with Skip. "Help us?"

"Not my battle. You should stay with me. You would be safer."

"I can take care of myself." Hearing his uncaring nature as he goes back to skipping stones Aurora growls then turns to run back to help her allies. Twenty feet down the rivers edge the Earth rises up in front of her halting her in her tracks. Giant rocks and soil meld and shape into monstrous humanoid creatures that resembled statues freshly made. Circling her she was trapped. "SKIP! Do not do this."

"I'm bored!" He rolled his eyes, "Entertain me."

"WHAT?"

"Lay down and touch yourself."

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." She put her hands on her hips peering around her foundation of dirty giants to see Skip with his hands to his side.

"I'm lonely."

"So use your fucking hand. If any of my friends die over this your ass is mine."

"I'd rather your ass be mine." A wave of his hands orchestrated the rocks to become hands which reach out and grab her limbs unexpectedly and lift her up like a puppet. "I get what I want."

"Motherfucker!" In a blur the stones drag her to the ground spread eagle and hold her snuggly to the soil below. She found her powers of little use against his magic therefore no dissolving rocks or dirt. Walking toward her with his hands in his pockets Skip made his way through his guardians. Standing between her outstretched legs he tilts his gaze.

"Nice cunt."

"You do NOT want me as an enemy. I've had my share of men abusing me Skip...it won't happen again." Sex did sound good to her hormones but not under the conditions. Her people were at war over the ridge and she had no idea what was going on.

"Don't worry I decided to send your friends help. In the meantime let's become better acquainted." He begins undressing as Aurora is forced to watch. As his pants came down to a small erection she wanted to laugh but knew it would piss him off. He couldn't have been more than four inches in length. In her thoughts she sighed, "I won't even feel that."

Just as he started stroking his cock he began acting almost dizzy. Wincing at him Aurora called out his name. "Skip? Are you...okay?"

"Skip is no longer here." He spoke with a girlish giggle. "It's not wrong to invade a mind if it's helping right?"

"Odessi?"

Stepping carefully through the golems of stone Amoreus smiled down at Aurora then doubled up his fist while facing Skip. A solid punch to Skip's nose knocked him out cold. Odessi returning to herself so to speak. In dropping him the earth around Aurora lost shape and buried her in a mound of mulch. Amoreus quickly evaded the damage to protect his Torch.

Joined by Folly and Lingo the wolves began digging their Den Mother out from under the dirt. As Aurora snapped her strength rose up heaving 600 pound boulders off of her like Styrofoam. "Blech!" She spit out dirt with a grimace.

"Nice save Odessi. I owe you one Babe. Keep Skip out until we can get things back to normal." She stands up amid her blanket of soil and brushes herself off, the dogs easing back. "Shit! We need to go help the others."

"All is good." She hears Mathias, "Your Muck Buddy sent some stone golems to ward off the beasties. No one perished."

"What do we do with the A'Bomi?" Lingo whined looking down at him, "He did help us."

"He would have been helping himself to me too if it weren't for Odessi."

With Skip out like a light the three Trolls up on the ridge broke free of their bonds and escaped into the wilds. Indecisive Aurora shrugged, "Once he wakes up he's going to be trouble. I wish I could call him a selfish prick but like Lingo said he did help out even though he said it wasn't his battle. That shows at least some character. Any suggestions?"

"Tying him up would be useless." Folly sighed, "With his mind being able to control the earth around him nothing would keep him restrained."

"He's coming around." Lingo stared him in the face growling.

"What...happened?" Skip stared up at Aurora then jumped at Lingo's snarl.

"Thank you!" Aurora extended a hand to help Skip up. Worried his hand might dissolve he hesitated until Amoreus drug him to his feet in place of Aurora. Snatching up Skips clothing he handed them to him. "Get dressed and act normal. Don't make me sick Odessi on you again."

"What?" Skip found Amoreus turning his back to him and spotted the paraplegic girl smiling at him. "Whoa! You're cute." Odessi blushed and entered his mind.

"I'm sorry for taking you over. You were hurting my friend."

"Not really, just annoying the hell out of me." Aurora scowled sharing their thoughts. "Don't get anymore crazy ideas Earth Day, I think I've figured out your talents." With a clenched fist Aurora erected a stone golem of her own, Folly and Lingo yelping at her unexpected creation. Even Amoreus bolted aside taking Odessi out of harms way. She even made stone fingers to flip him off.

"Well done." Skip dropped his clothes in order to clap at her control over his power scale. "How did you do that?"

"I can do anything I want once I put my mind to it. Including this..." Like Odessi had done Aurora took over Skip's brain and made him jerk off in front of her, yet knowing he was doing it.

"HELL YEAH! JERK IT BABY!"

"That's on you Balboa." Rocky start!

"So cool! Let me finish on my own." Aurora withdrew her control over his body, but winked at him, her final touch made his dick go limp against his wishes. "OH COME ON!"

"Your own time. Now you listen to me Skippy. You don't have to be alone out here. You're welcome to travel with us but only on your best behavior. We all need friends. Let's find more A'Bomi together."

"I was...so...hard." He pouted.

"I'll watch you jerk off." Odessi made Amoreus turn so she could face him, her eyes sparkling with desire.

"I'm over it." Skip frowned with a sigh, "You're still cute though. What happened to your arms and legs?"

"Long story. Very mean people."

"I'll keep you safe." He grew smug.

"Good idea!" Aurora patted him on the shoulder. "Notice my hand didn't turn you to pulp?"

"Thanks! That would really suck."

With her pack up on the hill staring Aurora called it.

"Get dressed! Catch us more fish. Orion is starving."

"Damn straight!" Orion laughed in her mind.

"We good Land Lubber?" A fist bump had to be shown to Skip once his pants were up and fastened.

"We should go to higher ground."

"Why?"

A jarring beneath her feet made Aurora look out over the river at turbulence lifting the water table. The riverbed was lifting up and literally scooping fish to push them toward shore. The water rising at her feet sent everyone scurrying up the hill until the mini tsunami had slammed against the shore in a walled pen to prevent the fish from retreating back to the river. A good fifty or more sizeable fish were served.

At the top of the hill Aurora puckered her lower lip and stared at Orion.

"Satisfied?"

"I love this kid."

Aurora jostling Skip's hair made him laugh. "I don't suppose you can build a bridge."

"Ohhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaah!"

Ego was back in fashion.

12