All Comments on 'Den Of Debauchery Ch. 04'

by sahebji

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
enteresting

It's weird how I can feel sorry for these people and get turned on at the same time. :D I can't wait to read the ending!!!!

lots of luck to ya, and for gods sake don't get writers block!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very superhottt story.

Steaming hott.

However there are a couple of things that Arti bhabhi could have done in order to make the lives of her nanads, Ritu and Nitu, stress free.

When her brothers fucked her nanads bareback, she could have administered Emergency Contraceptive Pills to the young girls to save them from unwanted pregnancies. The girls wouldn’t have to worry about getting pregnant. Although Arti bhabhi’s support would have relaxed the girls a great deal. But still the fear of pregnancy would have loomed in their hearts. Ritu would have been saved from the physical and mental trauma of having an abortion.

And before Ritu and Nitu got married, Arti bhabhi could have arranged for the girls to undergo a hymenoplasty surgery in order to restore their hymens. This would have saved the girls from the stress of proving their non existent virginity on their wedding night.

And also the girls didn’t just have a one off sexual encounter, their pussies had been penetrated by several cocks before their wedding. So Arti bhabhi took a huge risk by sending her nanads to their nuptial beds with thoroughly fucked cunts. Or was it also the plan of Arti bhabhi to ensure that the girls’ husbands discovered that their brides, Ritu and Nitu had already lost their virginity before marriage and had enjoyed premarital sex with several men? If their husbands had discovered that their brides had been thoroughly fucked before marriage, they would have told this to their families and the world would have known. Did Arti bhabhi plan to heap further humiliation on her husband by exposing her nanads’ premarital sex lives in front of the world? However it seems unlikely that Arti would have wanted to ruin her beloved nanads’ marital life as she loved her nanads very much. But if their husbands had discovered the truth on their wedding night, then Ritu and Nitu would have been ostracised by their family. With nowhere to go, they could only have turned to Arti bhabhi for support. Both the girls may have resorted to prostitution once more, something they had already done before marriage. And all this would have pained Arti also as she too cared for her nanads. It was through sheer luck that the young girls escaped the discovery of their active pre marital sex lives. That’s why I feel that Arti bhabhi took a huge risk by not getting hymenoplasty performed on Ritu and Nitu and by sending Ritu and Nitu to their wedding nights with ruptured hymens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous