Denial #3: Reverse Psychology

Story Info
A creative punishment for touching herself.
4k words
4.63
42.6k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first few weeks after I found out that my girlfriend Cora wanted me to deny her orgasms were filled with exploration and discovery. The revelation brought a new energy to our sex life that made me feel some years younger, and even more in love with her. Truth be told, we didn't even practice that much denial -- we were still living busy lives (although admittedly we were fucking a good deal more than usual), and having a new toy to play with didn't mean we wanted to use it every time, so to speak. But this slow unfolding was fun in its own way -- like an advent calendar that you open piece by piece, always anticipating the next discovery.

Between the various constraints, it was actually several months before we made our first attempts at orgasm denial that lasted longer than a weekend. When the opportunity finally arose, it came as a strange side effect of the 2020 pandemic: We both had to take our annual leave, because our employers were careful to avoid us carrying lots of surplus into the next year, but travel was obviously out of the question, as was visiting family for fear of risking their health. Therefore we ended up mostly chilling at home, taking on various long-postponed projects ... and one of those was venturing deeper into Cora's kink.

***

Cora was wearing that extra low-cut top again as she came into the living room. The flimsy sheet of soft black cotton hung lightly from two golden rings which rested just below her collarbones. Showing ample cleavage, it flowed down to cling to her hips and ended just below her butt cheeks. She wasn't wearing anything else, as far as I could see.

I hid a smile and threw out an arm for her to cuddle up to me on the sofa. She walked over with just a hint of exaggerated sway to her hips, the hem of the top riding up her thighs with each step, as if daring me to look. When she reached me she gave me a brief kiss and snuggled in with her head resting on my shoulder ... conveniently placing both her cleavage and her elegantly folded legs right in my field of vision.

I tried to think of a teasing remark about her appearance, but suddenly couldn't think of any, so I just reached for the remote and turned on the movie. It was an action adventure, easy entertainment. Not Cora's favorite genre; she had only agreed to watch it because it had a strong female lead. The strong female lead, naturally, wore a catsuit that left little to the imagination, and the fact that Cora didn't comment on that was one of the many little signs showing that things were not as they seemed.

True to our agreement, she was acting innocently enough, gazing at the TV as if all she wanted to do was watch this movie. But her wardrobe choice carried her true intentions across as clearly as if she'd stripped naked and knelt at my feet. She's a playful spirit, never fully obedient, and I love that about her.

Not that the clothing was necessary -- her arousal was hardly any news.

Cora had been completely at my mercy for four days now, and of course I hadn't let her come. She also wasn't allowed to masturbate, or even to initiate sex. She was to leave everything to me and wait patiently -- or rather, with feigned patience -- until I had a mind to fuck her.

It sounds mean, I know, but that's Cora for you.

When I had first suggested something like this, she had practically banged my brains out in response to show me her enthusiasm. In the aftermath, we had discussed specifics, and then had another go because the idea turned us on so much. Yes, both of us -- I had found my own spin on the concept of orgasm denial, and the rules we had crafted played to that as much as possible. And for Cora, the combination of ongoing sexual frustration with being stripped of responsibility for how matters progressed sounded like her personal submissive paradise. It meant that she could leave the thinking and planning to me and just focus on her arousal, and the ways she said it messed with her mind.

Of course this setup was not without its risks, but I knew a thing or two about how Cora liked to be handled by now. One of the earliest insights had been that for Cora, denial was not so much the space between sexual encounters; it was more like a form of sex in itself. And as with any form of sex, she understandably didn't like to feel lonely. It didn't do to simply edge her and forget about it for the rest of the day; she needed me to stay engaged with her, sexually, in some way, or she would start feeling bad. It had taken a few safewords until we had mastered this balance, but I was confident now that I knew what she needed, and how to give it to her.

The fact that we had now gotten to four days without Cora feeling like she needed to safeword testified to this. It wasn't actually that hard -- occasional touches or comments could do wonders in between fucks, and when did I ever not feel like touching Cora?

One of the best ideas I'd had was to get her writing. Not only was making her write down her thoughts and fantasies a great way to keep up the game when I wasn't around -- it could keep her occupied and stimulated for hours --, it was also a supreme guide to Cora's inner workings. And after some initial shyness, it had turned out she was more than eager to share those with me. Some of what she wrote was beyond my comfort zone, such as chastity belts, or just plain unrealistic; but in my view, her fantasies were not so much blueprints for real-world sex we should have, but rather inspiration for scenes that could belong to both of us. And there sure was plenty of inspiration. Cora's mind was a true well of sexual fantasy, graphic and juicy.

I strongly suspected she was fantasizing now, as she pretended to watch the movie with me. I thought about testing this theory by pausing and asking her what she'd grasped of the zig-zagging plot, but instead found myself enjoying the search for more telltale signs.

She was perfectly still and quiet, her breath slow and regular based on the gentle heaving of her breasts. But when the babyfaced sidekick cracked a joke, she gave no response at all. And after a few minutes she casually bent one knee, causing the hem of her top to ride all the way up until it barely blocked my view of her pussy. Suddenly I was inexplicably curious to find out whether or not she was wearing any panties, and which ones. I stopped myself just short of reaching out and pulling up her ridiculous garment, and grinned to myself when I realized that was just what she was intending.

Not wanting her to know yet that she was getting to me, I began to stroke her hair, scalp, and neck in a show of absent-minded affection. She stayed still and calm, her breathing even seemed to deepen a little. On any other night she would have purred and rubbed her head back into my palm; she was clearly trying not to react, to seem preoccupied.

I tried to put myself in her shoes. She must be phenomenally horny at this point; just a few hours ago I'd fucked her just to the brink of orgasm and then brought her back, and that was just the last time. From reading her fantasies I knew that her breasts would be feeling tight now, with the nipples probably still slightly sore from the last rough handling. Her clit she usually described as a throbbing point of heat between her legs, and if she wasn't wearing panties, I imagined the air would feel cool on her wet pussy. If I were her, I thought, I would feel very tense and impatient, but she didn't seem like it; in fact she seemed very relaxed. Surrendered, perhaps. Knowing that she couldn't, and didn't have to, do anything but wait for me to bite.

Which she probably knew wouldn't take too long. In fact, my penis was already starting to harden.

I drew it out, though. For some silly reason, it elated me to have her waiting for me like this. Maybe I'd spent too much of my life feeling at the mercy of some woman or another, because they always seemed to want me less, and especially less often, than I wanted them. This game we were playing somehow seemed to speak to that hurt, no matter how silly. It made me feel like a rockstar or something, to have her ready at my whim. Taking care of Cora in this way certainly meant some responsibility, but one thing I didn't have to think about was rejection. There just wasn't a question about it: If I wanted to fuck, she was all in -- and grateful. That was a fucking blast -- and a huge turn-on, too.

We were a couple of scenes into the movie when I decided to step it up. Nonchalantly I reached over with one arm and dragged Cora's top down off the boob that was closer to me. If she'd looked slutty before, we were now in the league of adult magazines. To my amazement the sliding fabric, or the exposure, had already sufficed to get the nipple to stiffen, and it sat pink and round on the peak of her white breast.

Cora was still playing the undisturbed, so I decided to break her act. With my thumb and index finger, I grabbed her nipple and squeezed, then gently rolled it back and forth. I continued the assault until Cora finally made a low groaning sound and closed her eyes, upon which I immediately pulled my hand away, rightened her clothing, and pretended to return to the movie, leaving her to think that this had been just another tease, just like the countless others she'd had to endure during the last days.

She was breathing faster now, and her body against mine seemed more tense. She didn't open her eyes again for several seconds. Again I imagined how she must be feeling -- the glow between her legs now fanned to a glaring heat -- and how she was probably pleading with me in her mind to continue. Having long forgotten the movie myself, I revelled in the feeling of power, and prolonged it for as long as my own growing desire allowed me.

It wasn't very long. Just a few seconds later, without any preamble, I said the words I'd been holding ready in my mind, carefully selected just for Cora's palate: "You can suck my dick now if you want."

I was sure Cora appreciated them for their coolness, but they were barely spoken before I turned my head and winked at her to counter the seriousness of my tone. Cora was finally looking up at me with a bright smile and her twinkling eyes. We've always been able to have whole conversations with our eyes, which has come in handy for example during dinners at my parents' house, and those now made up much of the subtext to our game. Hey, I wanna play. Alright, let's go!

Cora's pretty brown eyes darted down to my lips, and I indulged her with a deep kiss. As soon as I pulled back, she was all business, unzipping my pants and tying back her hair with a hairband she must have kept close in anticipation. I helped her by kicking off my pants and boxers, and Cora wasted no time in bending down to swallow my cock. I noted with amusement that she seemed to make sure her head didn't obstruct my view of the TV. Not that I wanted to watch the stupid movie while I was getting head; but I kept it on anyway, for scenery. I had an inkling that Cora probably liked it that way. Blowing one's boyfriend while he watches TV is, after all, total slut behavior.

In reality, I swatched her, my sexy oral slut. She was kneeling next to me on the sofa, so we couldn't make eye contact. Her hair was thrown over one shoulder, leaving her neck and face visible as she bobbed up and down. Her eyes were closed the way they usually are when she gives head; I knew it was because she was giving herself over to touch, enjoying the feeling of my dick on her tongue and lips. It was written all over her face how much she loved doing this. Watching her expression of blissful abandon as she serviced my stiff member was a massive ego-boost in its own right, and an added turn-on on top of the wonderful sensations.

Wrapped in pleasure, I tried to think about where we might go from here but found it hard to care. What she was doing to me felt so good, and really, this was all I wanted right now. I could just let her do this for however long I chose, however long I could take; she certainly wouldn't object. She'd enjoy every second, swallow my come without a blink, and then keep right at it to try and get me hard again unless I actually told her to stop.

The thought made me groan and fist my hand in her hair. It was a tempting course of action ... but didn't Cora deserve a little more action for how well she'd played along today?

I hadn't gotten anywhere with this contemplation when I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked over, and before she knew it I had Cora locked in a firm grip and pinned her to the sofa. She yelped, evidently surprised.

"I'm sorry!" She said breathlessly. "I wasn't thinking, I didn't even know I was doing it-"

"Oh? Well you should really know by now that you're not allowed to touch your pussy without permission," I growled, sounding reasonably pissed off even though I was really mostly concerned with how my sensitive dick was poking into her belly.

"I'm sorry," Cora repeated, looking honestly chagrin.

I completely believed her that she hadn't done it deliberately -- she often masturbated while giving me oral sex; so much so that her body was probably used to it. It was kind of hot that she'd gotten so into sucking my dick she'd forgotten the rules she loved so much, and of course it was fucking hot that she needed to touch herself over blowing me in the first place. But while I didn't mind per se, I felt like I couldn't just let this go unanswered. Cora liked having rules, and if I just let her do whatever she wanted what was the point of them?

"And I was just thinking that you deserve a reward for how good you were today," I said.

"Oh no, please-"

I shushed her. I'd just had an idea.

We had never talked about what would happen if Cora broke a rule -- a huge oversight, now that I thought about it. Somehow it had just never seemed a likely possibility given how much I knew she wanted to comply. So I was unprepared to handle a situation like this. But from somewhere in my subconscious I had a flash of intuition, and just decided to run with it. She could safeword if she wanted to, after all. And somehow I was fairly sure she wouldn't want to.

"Kneel on the floor," I told her. She looked confused, but obliged. I sat up straight on the edge of the sofa, looking down at her. My cock was standing up awkwardly between us, glistening a little. God, I wanted her to go back to sucking it ... in a minute, I told myself.

"Take off that fucking shirt," I ordered next, "You damn tease."

She pulled the offending item up over her head, revealing her sweet pale torso in one elegant motion. My gaze immediately dropped to find that she was not, in fact, wearing any panties, and was then drawn up to her lovely breasts, which fell into place and jiggled a bit as soon as the shirt released them. A bright red hickey adorned the side of her neck in reminiscence of a recent romp, and the sudden loss of her clothing was causing goosebumps to show on her arms and her nipples to harden again. She looked up at me with an unreadable expression, waiting to see what I would do.

I told her to turn around and bend over with her head resting on the carpet and her juicy ass presented to me. This was usually the gateway into sex in Cora's favorite position, but if that's what she was expecting now, she was quite mistaken. I was looking to humiliate her, not reward her -- well, inasmuch as that was possible with her particular inclinations.

"Now rub your pussy," I commanded, placing just enough strictness in my voice to make clear that this was meant as a punishment, not as sweet relief. She hesitated, so I added, "What's the problem? A moment ago you were so eager to rub it."

As she slowly and gingerly repositioned herself on one hand and reached between her legs, I struck her lightly across her right butt cheek with my flat palm. Cora gasped in obvious surprise, but she didn't protest, so I gave her a smack on the other cheek and warned her not to stop masturbating.

We fell into a pattern, her rubbing at a fairly slow speed and me spanking her ass with almost gentle hits. I wasn't aiming to hurt her; Cora doesn't do pain, and much less would I use it as a punishment. But occasionally she likes some very mild spanking, just for the symbolism I guess, and symbolism was just what I was going for.

"Did you want to get off?" I asked her in between hits. It was so easy now; I could just summon this kind of dirty talk without thinking about it. Usually I said such things to her in a tone closer to endearments, but I found that all it took was a small change in my voice to make them come off as chastising instead. "Did you think you'd get away with that? Oh right, you weren't thinking anything at all. Just blindly following your slut urges. Rub faster."

Cora complied, and started moaning quietly into the carpet. I, too, increased my pace and my power a little, listening carefully for any changes in her voice that would let me know I was going too far. But she sounded decidedly lustful rather than pained, to the point that I was wondering if this was really any punishment at all. It was fun, though, watching her ass jiggle on impact, so I found I didn't really care.

My inexperienced palm began to tingle uncomfortably after a while, so I had her turn back around and face me sitting up, still on her knees and still frigging herself. She was staring up at me with wide eyes, her expression getting more and more desperate each time I told her to go faster. We weren't exactly at superspeed yet, nothing she couldn't handle normally, but with the state Cora was in, it was probably getting damn hard for her not to come. She would try to slow down occasionally, but I wasn't having any of it, keeping her constantly on her toes.

She looked incredibly hot, kneeling at my feet and rubbing her clit like that. I just had to take myself in hand and start jerking off to that sight, perversely delighted by the way her tongue flicked hungrily over her lips when her eyes darted down to where my fist closed around my cock.

"Eyes up here," I told her, smiling coolly despite my own condition, and she looked back up with her pupils blown wide.

Despite the amazing view before me, I ended up mostly staring straight into Cora's eyes, somehow ensnared by something I found in them. Her gaze bore into mine with breathtaking intensity, until eventually it began to flicker and glaze over in intervals. She was insufficiently stifling one moan after another, and I, too, was grunting softly myself.

"Faster," I ordered again. She grimaced and opened her mouth to talk back but I interrupted her. "Too bad. You are not allowed to come and you are not allowed to stop. Practice some restraint."

So she bit down on her lip, evidently concentrating hard, and kept going. It was just her index finger now, moving across her clit in tiny, rapid motions. I'm no idiot; I knew she was probably faking out at this point, moving her finger the wrong way or in the wrong spot whenever necessary -- and we both knew there was no way I could see that from up here. But that was fine. I wanted the show. I wanted her to push herself as hard as she could, and I had no doubt that she was doing just that.

I wished I was filming this; Cora looked like such a goddamn slut and it was glorious. I almost could have laughed out loud at myself for the dumb rule that she shouldn't touch herself, when it made me feel this way to watch her do it. I couldn't decide if I wanted to cum on her face and tits, or if I wanted to grab her head and pull her mouth back onto my cock, because then I wouldn't be able to watch anymore.

So, I waited until the very last moment, my eyes locked with hers; then I barked out "Now come", and reached for her head. She leaned in immediately, knowing exactly what I wanted from her, and started sucking my dick for dear life. She took it straight down deep, and just for effect I pushed her the littlest bit deeper; she swallowed around me and I was already past the threshold the first time she came up, sucking hard as she went. I thrust back into her mouth and groaned loudly as I shot what felt like a big load down her throat. Meanwhile Cora was also making loud, albeit muffled noises; I knew she'd be screaming the roof down if her mouth weren't full of my cock and my cum. That thought sent another aftershock through my body.

12