Denial #3: Reverse Psychology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I milked us both for every last drop, and then I pulled her up on the sofa and wrapped her in my arms. I felt completely dazed; it was difficult to form a single clear thought. Cora was soft and warm and perfect in my arms, though, and I loved her a lot.

"I hope you didn't enjoy that as much as it seemed," I murmured into her hair. It smelled like coconut. "That was for punishment."

There was a moment of silence, and then Cora broke into a loud, long, unrestrained bout of laughter; a sound of complete happiness that I was glad to hear even though it was a bit too loud for my current taste. She couldn't seem to calm down, her torso shaking in my arms.

„That's what happens when you break my rules!" I tried to talk over her, half indignant, half smiling. „Your denial is over! Deal with it."

This drew another fit of laughter from her, and this time I found myself laughing along.

"Don't worry," She said eventually, in between giggles, "It was terrible. So, when can we do it again?"

12