Denial and Acceptance Pt. 08

Story Info
Dan and Ake's relationship grows. Dan's sister has news.
9.8k words
4.67
1.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 8 of the series. Please read the previous parts or this one won't really make sense!

Ake -

I woke up around six the next morning. My butt was a little sore, but I felt incredibly relaxed and happy. It was clear that whatever hangup Dan had, he'd either dealt with, or was dealing with. Not only did he seem comfortable when I wasn't dressed feminine at all, but he'd actually let me cum in his mouth!

I smiled at the memory. I'd hoped he'd be up for that again because it felt incredible.

I eased out of bed and made my way to the bathroom so I could take care of business. I just couldn't stop smiling!

As I made my way back to the bed, I saw that Dan had rolled onto his back and was sporting some impressive morning wood. Unable to resist, I quickly shed my panties and grabbed the lube. I didn't want to wake him, so instead of lubing his cock, I used my fingers to lube my own asshole, adding a bit more since I would be putting him in me dry.

I wiped my hands and gently crawled over him. I held his cock between my thumb and finger and held it in place as I slowly lowered my ass.

When I felt the head of his cock slip inside, I gasped and grit my teeth to prevent myself from crying out. I saw Dan move, so I stopped moving as well. I let go of his cock with my hand and put it on the bed beside him.

When it seemed like he was still again, I began lowering myself down, filling that wonderful cock of his push further and further into me. My cock was rock hard and twitched when it touched his stomach.

My eyes were shut as I reveled in the feeling of being full. I raised my head and opened my eyes to see Dan staring at me, and smiling.

"Oh!" I exclaimed as he wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me up a bit before pulling me back down.

"Fuck!" I hissed as he repeated the motion.

Soon enough he was holding me in a slightly raised position as he fucked me from below. My poor tired butt was taking a beating, but I was in heaven.

"Yes, fuck me Dan!" I said before leaning forward and kissing him.

I reached down and began masturbating while he fucked me. Before I could cum, I heard him whisper.

"Cumming!" His cock started twitching as it released it's cum deep in me.

I kept masturbating, looking in his eyes until I felt my own orgasm approaching.

"Oh god!" I whispered.

My cum shot out of my cock and landed on his lips and cheek. His eyes widened in surprise, just as another shot hit his chin.

"Oooooohhhh...fuuuuuucck." I groaned as my orgasm swept through me.

I collapsed forward onto my hands before lowering myself so our bodies were touching. I began slowly kissing him, tasting the cum I had sprayed on his face. Neither of us stopped to wipe it. I felt his soft cock slide from my ass, a bit of his cum leaking out onto him.

Finally, I leaned up and just looked in his eyes. He was still smiling.

"Well, good morning to you too." He said. His morning voice was deeper and just a bit raspy.

I sighed and slid down so I could rest my head on his chest. I felt my cum against my face and knew I'd need to wash soon. For a moment, though, I just wanted to be near him.

"Ake?" He whispered.

"Hummm..."

"Ake?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to pee."

We both laughed as I flopped over so he could get up. He walked into the bathroom to take care of business. I heard the toilet flush and the sink run before the door opened.

"C'mon hon, shower time." He said.

I sprang to my feet and bounced into the bathroom. I could feel my cum all over my chest and stomach and knew his must be in the same state. I'm pretty sure he didn't have more cum running down his legs like I did, though.

He had the shower running and was just stepping in as I climbed in behind him. He let me stand under the water and rinse me off. I smiled and sighed as I felt him rub a soapy loofah on my arm. He continued to gently wash every inch of me with that loofah, gently nudging me to turn around when he finished the front.

He took just as much care with the back, even lifting each foot to make sure they were clean as well. I sighed when I felt the loofah leave my skin, then gasped when I felt him press his own soaped up body against mine.

He was hard, and his soapy cock easily slipped between the cheeks of my ass to rub against my asshole. I moaned at the feeling. My head fell forward when I felt his lips on the back of my neck, and I gripped his hands when I felt them gently tweak my nipples. I was getting overwhelmed by the sensations.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me gently, yet firmly, against his chest. I reached behind me and wrapped my fingers in his hair, pulling his head toward me. He responded by biting my shoulder where it met my neck.

I hissed at the combination of pain and pleasure that caused me to shiver. He then kissed and licked the area he'd just bitten. I spun around and started kissing him, shoving my tongue in his mouth. I turned him so we were sideways to the shower head, making sure the water was rinsing the soap from our bodies.

He pushed his hips into mine and I felt his hard cock press against my stomach. I moaned into his mouth, reaching down to wrap my hand around it. I stroked him, slowly, before stepping back enough so I could squat down.

Without hesitation, I took him into my mouth. I bobbed once, then twice, swirling my tongue around as much as I could to coat his cock with my saliva. Then, without hesitating, I leaned forward and took him down my throat.

"Oh, holy fuck!" I heard him say.

I felt his hands on my head. He grabbed fistfuls of hair, but didn't guide, just held on as I continued to suck his cock. Wanting him to take the lead, I put my hand on his and tapped it, pushing against it so my head moved forward.

He got the hint and began fucking my face. I was tearing up from the struggle to take him down my throat, sometimes struggling to breath, and drooling everywhere. I was being treated like an absolute whore and I loved every second of it.

He pulled back until his cock popped out of my mouth. I sat there on my knees, mouth gaped, gasping for breath, but my eyes never left his cock.

When my breathing had slowed enough to satisfy him, he pulled my head back toward him and didn't stop until his balls were firmly against my chin. He fucked my face like that for awhile until the last time he pulled his cock from my mouth.

All he said was, "Get ready."

I nodded just before he pushed his cock back in, thrust back and forth about a dozen times and suddenly his cock was twitching in my mouth, shooting his cum straight down my throat. He gently fucked me a few more times before finally releasing my hair and pulling his softening cock from my mouth.

I leaned forward and rested my face against his hip. That wonderful cock just touching my face. I had a faint smile on my face and hummed in happiness.

He moved around a bit and I felt his hands under my armpits. He helped me stand, then turned us around so I was under the water.

I rinsed the cum and spit that had leaked out, then took some time to wash my face.

Finally I turned the water off and turned around, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and standing on my toes to kiss him.

"Well that was different." he said with a smile.

I blushed, but didn't look away. "What can I say. Sometimes I just want to be treated like your little fuck doll."

He just looked at me with raised eyebrows and shook his head slightly. "What did I do to deserve you?" he said, quietly.

"Whatever you did, it was enough for both of us." I said.

He smiled and kissed me again. "I'm cold." I admitted.

He laughed and stepped out of the shower, handing me a towel and grabbing one for himself. He'd leaned over to dry himself and I could see his balls and asshole. I couldn't resist and ran a couple fingers down his crack, across his asshole and gave his balls a squeeze before resuming drying myself.

He'd twitched when I'd done it, but didn't really react otherwise. I mean, I'd already been knuckle deep inside his ass with two fingers, so I wasn't too surprised.

He finished his morning bathroom stuff before walking into the other room and putting his clothes back on. I heard him in the kitchen as I got ready for the day as well. Body lotion, face lotion (with sunscreen), a quick tweeze of a stray eyebrow hair, a bit of mascara, a touch of eye shadow and some lip gloss. I kissed my lips at my reflection before walking naked into the bedroom.

I pulled on a clean thong and walked to the closet where I pulled out a mint green sundress I had. I slipped my feet into a pair of white ballet flats and walked into the kitchen.

Dan looked at me and smiled. "You look gorgeous." He said with a smile.

I gave him a slight bob of a curtsy and walked over to hug him. "Please tell me the coffee's almost ready."

"Even better, coffee's ready, hon."

I smiled at him calling me 'hon'. I leaned back and looked up at him, my lips puckered so it was clear what I wanted. He leaned forward and dutifully kissed me.

I stepped away and wiped the lip gloss on his lips with my thumb. I then filled the mug he'd set out for me.

We talked for awhile about what we were going to do for the day, but mostly just stood in the kitchen enjoying each other's presence.

Dan -

"You touched my ass this morning."

He smiled. "I touched a lot of you this morning."

I shook my head. "No, I mean, you touched me after the shower."

He got a puzzled look on his face and nodded.

"Is that something you want?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to...that is." He sighed. "Would...would you want to top...in the bedroom?"

Ake was silent for awhile, but his eyes never left mine. Finally he set his cup down, put his hands on the counter, and hopped up so he was sitting on it. He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him so I was standing between his legs.

"I want it to be understood that I am perfectly happy being your bottom."

"But...?" I said.

He sighed. "But, yes, sometimes I like topping as well."

I was quiet for awhile. Thoughts of the last couple months tumbling through my head. Little spikes of anxiety about the whole gay thing popped up, but I dismissed those. My head settled on Ake fucking my ass with his fingers while he sucked my cock before he went home to Sweden. Not only did I not mind, but it was easily one of the biggest orgasms I'd ever had.

"Okay." I said, finally.

His eyes widened slightly. "Really?" he whispered.

I nodded. "I've spent some time thinking about it, Ake. You've already put your fingers in me and that felt amazing. And, I can't deny that I've been curious what it was like, especially since you seem to enjoy it so much."

He just smiled and pulled me forward so he could kiss me again.

I got a little thrill at the idea of this man, dressed and presenting as a woman. Her dress held up above her hips with one hand while she held on with the other and fucked me in earnest.

I quickly drank some coffee and tried distracting myself. My heart was already pumping and I was worried about getting carried away.

"Are you ok?" he asked me. "You look a little flushed."

I nodded. "Coffee's too hot. Burned my tongue." I lied.

"Awwww...poor baby. Want me to kiss it better?" He said with a smile.

I smiled too as I leaned forward and made out with him for awhile.

I leaned back and shook my head slightly. "I need to stop or I'm never going to want to leave."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"It kind of is. I need to get home and make sure my place is clean, as well as get the guest room ready for Micky."

"When does she land?"

I pulled out my phone and thumbed through the text messages to find the confirmation she'd sent. "Two o'clock."

"Ugh, fine. I'll let you go so you can be a good brother."

I kissed Ake again and he hopped down from the counter to follow me to the front door. I turned back and kissed him before wrapping him in my arms. "You really do look beautiful." I whispered.

When I started to pull away, he grabbed my arms to stop me. "Do you think your sister will mind?"

"Mind what?"

"That I'm dressed like this?"

"Ake, she's gay. If she doesn't get it, she's the worst lesbian in history, and a terrible sister. She'll be fine."

He didn't say anything, just chewed on his bottom lip.

"I can tell her, if you'd like."

He nodded and smiled.

"Ok, then I'll find a way to bring it up. You're still coming for dinner, right?"

"Yes. 6 o'clock?"

"Honestly, come over whenever you'd like, but I'm planning on having everything ready around then."

"What can I bring?"

"She likes a good Merlot. Quickest way to her heart!" I said with a smile.

He nodded. "Then I'll see you later today!"

I kissed him again before driving home.

My place was mostly clean, so I spent some time getting the guest room ready. I used it primarily as my office, so I had to move some boxes off the bed and put them in my closet. I went ahead and put clean bedding on, then checked to make sure I had clean towels in the bathroom.

That done, I double checked that I had everything ready for dinner. Satisfied the house was in order, and with two hours until I needed to pick her up, I decided to check the rest of the property.

I pushed the soccer goal off to the side so it wasn't breaking up the view quite as badly. I swept the back deck and made sure I had firewood for the fire pit, and pellets for the smoker. That done, I went to the shop to spend some time tackling the never ending organization of spare parts and tools.

While sweeping the floors some time later, I looked around at the shop and was surprised at how good it looked. I hadn't spent any real time cleaning or organizing in some time, so it rarely looked as clean and spacious as it did, now.

I pulled my phone out to check the time and saw it was ten minutes later than when I'd intended on leaving.

"Shit!"

I leaned the broom against the wall, made sure I had my wallet and keys, and ran toward the truck, slapping the garage door opener as I passed.

I fired it up and anxiously waited for the door to raise enough for me to back out. I hit the button to close the door and peeled out of my driveway, heading for the airport.

As I drove, I started trying to calm myself down. The truth was, I was usually early everywhere I went, so ten minutes likely meant I'd get there right when her plane landed. And, even if she was early, she would still have to get the luggage she'd checked.

It turned out I was right. I saw the plane land just as I pulled into the parking lot. I walked across the lot and into the airport, making my way to baggage claim to wait. After about five minutes, I heard my name.

"Dan!"

I smiled as I jogged to my sister before picking her up and hugging her.

"Where's Ake?" She asked.

I shook my head. "He's at home. He's coming over for dinner, though, so you can interrogate him then."

She laughed, then grabbed my arm and walked me to the baggage carousel that was designated for her flight. We caught up while we waited for her bag.

"I can't wait to see the truck!" She said.

My sister was almost as much a car person as I was. I think it was our dad's fault, though our mother encouraged it since she was the same way. I had kept Micky up to date on the work I was doing to the truck, and she had seen it in progress, but since it had been some time since her last visit, she'd never seen it complete.

She pointed out her bags and I pulled them from the conveyor. We walked out of the airport and across the lot to my truck.

"Oh, Dan. This looks great!" She walked around the truck to see everything I'd done to it. "I mean, the pictures were great, but they didn't do it justice."

I tossed her bags in the back and unlocked the truck. I opened the passenger door and hopped in. She looked at me, then a big grin broke out as she ran around the truck and climbed in the driver's seat.

"Yes! Give me the keys!"

I laughed and handed them to her. She fired it up and sat there, listening to the motor purr. She revved it a few times, listening to the waste gate work on the turbo I'd installed.

She giggled and put it in first gear, chirping the tires as she dumped the clutch.

"Easy, you nut, we're still at the airport. Save that for when we're closer to the house."

We chatted more as we drove to the house. I didn't have to give her directions since she'd been there a number of times. I reached across her and pushed the button for the garage door when we got close. She pulled into the garage and shut the truck down.

"It's fantastic Dan. What a great truck."

"Thank you! I'm proud of it, and I love it."

She hopped out and wandered over to look at the bikes, spending a bit of time asking about the Ducati and whether I had any issues after it had arrived.

I grabbed her bags and we walked into the house. I led her to the guest room where I left her bags.

"I still don't get why you don't have a room for Emily as well."

I rolled my eyes. This was a constant point for her to dig at me. "Because, as I've said in the past, Emily wasn't even an idea when I built this place. Had I known you were going to start popping out kids, I'd have added a room."

I had a cot that I could setup in the room so they could share, but the truth was I knew Emily loved sleeping on the couch in the living room because she could watch TV.

I had some time before I had to start dinner, so I suggested we relax on the deck. I grabbed a bottle of wine and a couple glasses. It was a nice day out, so I didn't bother starting a fire.

I'd just filled our second glass when I heard a voice.

"Hello?"

I saw Ake in the door and pulled out my phone to check the time. "Shit, is it six already?" I was panicking because I hadn't even started prepping everything.

Ake laughed and came out onto the deck. "No, no, Dan. I'm early."

"You must be Ake." My sister said, standing up.

Ake extended his hand, but my sister stepped to him and pulled him into a hug. Surprise flitted across his face for a second, but he smiled and returned the hug. I saw my sister turn her head toward his ear and a thoughtful look cross his face.

She pulled back and looked at him and they just smiled.

Micky stepped back, but kept held of Ake's hands so he'd stay in place. She looked him up and down.

"You look lovely, Ake."

"Thank you. I wasn't sure if how you'd react to my dressing like this, so I asked Dan to give you a heads up."

"No need. My own wardrobe tends to swing between masculine and feminine, sometimes blending a bit."

It was about time to start cooking, so I stood and kissed Ake's cheek as I walked by. The two of them were lost in conversation, so he barely turned when I did it.

I first grabbed him a wine glass, filled it, and handed it to him. He smiled at me, but didn't stop talking to my sister. I left them to prep our dinner.

The meal was overall pretty simple. I set the smoker to a higher temp and threw some foil wrapped potatoes on. When they were roughly halfway done, I put some steaks on as well, then put together a ceasar salad.

When it was all done, I set everything on the table and called them in.

The meal was good, but the company was better. The man I loved and my sister had immediately clicked. My sister spent a good portion of the dinner telling Ake stories of the shenanigans I got up to as a kid. She made sure she included the most embarrassing stories as well.

"He streaked!?" Ake exclaimed, laughing.

My sister nodded, her cheeks flushed. Clearly she was on her way to being proper drunk. "I'll tell you, there's no amount of therapy or brain bleach that can erase the image of your own brother's junk flapping in the breeze as he sprinted, bare naked, across the field."