Denial and Acceptance Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly my mother had a few glasses of wine because once again there were tears in her eyes.

I looked into Ake's clear blue eyes and didn't see any tears there. Just love.

I gave him a chaste kiss and his eyes widened a bit.

Soon enough the conversation centered around the house. Emily asked her own questions about it. The important ones. Where was her bedroom, how far away was the park, were there any kids in the neighborhood for her to play with.

Apparently Mack had been keeping a secret of her own. "The offer was accepted." She said it like she was asking for her wine to be refilled.

"What?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. Finn hugged her and we all congratulated her. Emily squealed happily.

Ake and I held hands and mostly stayed quiet as the other four talked about the timing of the moving truck, the house, the location, the job and so on.

I leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "You look lovely tonight." I saw him smile before taking another sip of wine. "I can't wait until we're alone so you can have your way with me." I nibbled his ear lobe before sitting up and taking a sip of my own wine.

"Ake, are you ok? You're all red." I loved my niece.

"Are you ok, hon?" I asked. "You do look a little flushed."

"Oh, well...I mean, I'm just a little drunk, I think."

Underneath the table I patted his thigh before gently rubbing toward his hip, allowing my fingers to slide in and caress his stiffening cock. He grunted and twitched before standing and asking to be excused to go to the bathroom.

"Are you sure you're ok dear?" My mother asked.

"Yes, yes, of course. I just need to use the facilities."

After he was gone for a minute, I stood as well. "I'm just going to check on him to make sure he's ok."

My mother and father insisted that was a good idea, but I noticed Finn give me a wink before I walked away.

I knocked on my bathroom door and entered when I heard Ake tell me to. He was leaning up against the counter with his arms crossed against his chest.

"You, are mean." He said. "I can't get it to go down."

I looked and there was a noticeable lump in his crotch. "Maybe I can help with that? But we'll have to hurry or they'll get suspicious."

I kissed him and undid his pants, pulling them down just enough to fish out his now hard cock. I marveled at the smoothness of it while tugging on it. I squatted down and took him into my mouth.

He spread his legs a bit and I used one hand to fondle his balls. He wrapped his hands in my hair and I felt his fingernails dig into my scalp.

He hissed, then moaned. I stopped enough to look at him with my finger over my lips. He nodded and bit his lip as I took him in my mouth again.

There was a knock on the door and I heard my mother's voice. "Are you feeling ok, dear?"

His eyes widened and pressed against my head, trying to hold me still. I just shook my head and kept going. "I...I'm fine Mrs. Smith." I heard him hiss and felt his hands grip tighter. "I'll be out in a minute."

I didn't hear anything else, just worked faster.

"Oooooohhhhh." I heard him quietly moan above me just before my mouth began filling with his cum.

I slowed down, but continued to suck him dry until he just couldn't take anymore and pushed me away. I stood and he threw his arms around my neck, kissing me, hard.

"You are amazing." He whispered.

I kissed his nose and patted he behind. "You better put yourself together or they're going to wonder."

"You should take your own advice." He pointed at my head.

I looked in the mirror and chuckled at what he'd done to my hair as he held on. I got my hands wet and put it roughly back in place. I kissed his cheek and stepped out of the bathroom.

I walked to the kitchen and Finn handed me my wine glass. I arched an eyebrow since I knew I'd left it on the table.

"Figured you could use this." She said before winking.

I took a sip and leaned toward her. "I'm a little weirded out that you know what just went down."

She rolled her eyes. "I've seen people in love, Dan. I know the signs."

I nodded. "Probably helps that I've seen you go help a number of ladies in the bathroom, too."

She blushed, but smiled and nodded. "Not anymore, though." She said. I followed her eye line to see she was looking at my sister.

I turned so I could wrap an arm around her shoulder. She put her arm around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder. I turned and kissed her head.

She nudged her shoulder into me. "Ew."

Eventually, my parents reached their limit and decided to turn in for the night. Hugs all around, and my mother pulled Ake along as she walked out to the car. As they drove away, he put his arm around me and leaned into my shoulder.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Just thanking me because you looked so happy."

"I am." I kissed his head.

The four of us cleaned up, including going ahead and getting the dishes done. Emily was sitting on the couch watching a kids show she'd picked out.

"Well. I should get going." I heard Finn say.

"Why?" Mackenzie asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

Finn just looked at us, then at the back of the couch.

"It's fine, Kim. Really." Mack had stepped close and held Finn's hand.

"Are you sure?" Finn asked.

"Honestly, Finn. I think Emily would be more disappointed if you weren't here in the morning."I said.

"He's right." Mack agreed.

She smiled. "Ok."

Mack walked around the couch to check on Emily. She waved me over and I leaned over the couch to look. She had one of the cleats wrapped in her arms and was fast asleep.

Mack pulled Emily's socks off and decided to leave her alone, otherwise. I got a pillow and blanket out of a closet and handed it to Mack. She got Emily mostly put to bed, turned off the TV and the four of us went to our respective rooms.

I had been working most of the afternoon over the smoker, so I wanted to take a shower and get cleaned up. I started the water and finished brushing my teeth. I stepped in and showered, happy to get the smell of smoke off me.

I dried off and walked into the bedroom, naked. Ake was waiting just outside the door. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"Tonight was wonderful." He said.

"It was."

"In more ways than one."

He kissed me again and slipped around me into the bathroom. I plugged in my phone and crawled into bed.

I started dozing when I felt the bed move and the covers pulled back. I felt Ake's naked body press into mine just as his lips pressed against my chest.

"Just lay back and relax." He whispered.

I sighed as I felt his lips move lower and lower, until he started sucking my cock.

This time he was slow, gentle, patient. His hands and lips were everywhere. I was lost in the sensations. Lips, tongue, even teeth in a relentless near worship of my body. He dug his thumb into the arch of my foot, then sucked on my hip bone, then squeezed my ass cheek, then sucked and nibbled on my chest.

I wondered for a moment if he'd turned into an octopus, then quickly pulled a pillow over my face so I could moan out loud.

"You're so hard." He whispered.

I felt the bed shift for a little while before I felt the wonderful sensation of his ass pressing against my cock.

"Yesssss." He hissed, my cock slid in, all in one movement.

"Fuck!" I whispered.

He leaned forward until our heads were touching. "You have to be quiet, lover. Your sister and best friend are just a room away."

I nodded.

"No crying out while you thrust this hard cock deep into my ass."

I stifled a groan behind my hands. He was determined to torture me. As quietly as he could, he thrust his hips down against my own. After a bit, he was struggling to keep his own voice down.

"Ooooohhh...Kiiiiiiiim!"

Ake and I froze, staring at each other until we both dissolved in laughter, covering our mouths to be as quiet as possible.

I used the distraction as a chance to take control. Just as I gripped his waist with my hands, I started bucking, fucking him in earnest. I felt him open his mouth and bite against my shoulder in an effort to stay quiet.

Little grunts and gasps were still escaping. I wrapped an arm around him, pressed my hips firm against his and rolled over. His eyes widened, then closed as I began fucking him again.

I had to hold back to prevent slapping my skin against his, but I fucked him as hard as I could. There may have been a few incidental slaps, but that was only because they caused Ake to let loose with some wonderful noises.

"Touch yourself." I whispered.

Ake looked at me before nodding and reaching between us. I felt his hand dragging down my stomach. It apparently didn't take much because he quickly reached his free hand behind my neck and pulled my lips to his.

He grunted and gasped through his orgasm. I felt his cum splashing against my abs and chest. Apparently it had been a good one.

I slowed down, but didn't stop fucking him. He closed his eyes and relaxed, his mouth curved into a lazy smile. I kissed the corner of his mouth and his smile grew a bit brighter.

I reached down and wrapped my hands beneath his knees, lifting his legs up. I rested them on my shoulders and thrust all the way into him, letting my hips slap against his ass.

He slapped his cum covered hand over his mouth to stifle whatever noise he was going to make.

I pulled almost all the way out before thrusting back in. I kept up those long, even strokes and Ake kept his hand over his mouth. I didn't know where my stamina was coming from, but I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Ake was licking the cum from his hand and I leaned in to kiss him. He was barely able to keep kissing me, his eyes fluttering closed and his mouth open and panting.

Suddenly his head raised and he looked me in the eyes. He wrapped both hands around my neck to help hold him in place.

"Oh my god, Dan. Don't stop." He whispered. "I'm so close. Ooohhh, I can't believe I'm going to...uuuuggghhhhhh!"

"Shhhhh, baby." But he was lost.

I felt his ass clench around my cock and I was finally cresting the rise toward my own orgasm. Ake suddenly relaxed, his arms flopping down onto the bed and his head fell back onto the pillow.

"I'm coming, Ake."

He just smiled a crooked smile and nodded, reaching up to place his hands on my face.

Just a few strokes later, I pushed my cock as far into him as I could and my orgasm rocketed through me. My eyes squeezed tight and I opened my mouth. Just before I could start groaning out loud, Ake covered my mouth with his hand.

"Mmmph!"

I slowly leaned forward, my arms shaky and unable to keep me up.

Ake took his hand off my mouth and reached around to pull my face to his. He kissed me, tenderly.

"So good." He whispered.

Remembering I had his legs on my shoulders, I sat up slightly and looked at his ankles before looking back at him.

"What?" He said with a coy smile. "I'm bendy, too."

"Wow." Which was as eloquent as I could get, at that point.

I shifted my weight and sat back on my knees. I gently lowered both of his legs to the side before leaning forward and kissing him again. He wrapped his arms around me to keep me from pulling back.

"That was incredible." I murmured against his lips.

He smiled and nodded. "So good. I've never cum twice like that."

I looked at him, confused. "But, you did that thing to me on the couch and got me to cum twice?"

He shrugged. "I didn't know that would happen. I mean, I appreciate that you think I know some kind of gay voodoo to make someone multi-orgasmic, but I've never seen it before."

I considered for a moment. "Wow. I said."

He smiled and nodded. "It's just you." He said.

"It's just us." I replied and kissed him again.

I crawled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean us up. I'd just gotten the water hot and was soaking the towel when Ake walked in.

I turned to look at him and he smiled, shyly.

"Nice of you to clean us off, but you sort of came inside me, so I need to clean that out, too."

"Oh...right. I guess I hadn't considered that part."

He took the washcloth from me and wiped me down. I grunted when he gently wiped my cock. When he was done he started wiping himself and ushered me out of the bedroom.

I crawled back into bed and lay down. Soon enough Ake joined me again. He took his usual position, snuggled up under my arm. He kissed my chest and sighed, happily.

I smiled. "I love you, Ake."

"Hmmm." Ake squeezed me. "I love you too, Dan."

We both fell asleep.