Denial and Acceptance Pt. 10

Story Info
Dan and Ake get closer still.
5k words
4.82
1.8k
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10th and final part of the series. I hope you've enjoyed the story!

Ake -

I walked out of my last appointment for the day. It was Friday and Dan and I were going to drive out to his sister's place. I was reviewing my notes from my last patient as I walked out to speak with Katie.

"Any big plans for you and Mila for the weekend?"

"Yeah, any plans for the three of you?"

My eyes widened and I looked up to see Dan smiling at me.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out.

Dan chuckled.

"It's lovely to see you too, Ake."

I blushed and smiled. I stepped over to Dan and wrapped an arm around him, giving him a quick kiss hello.

"It's a wonderful surprise, but why are you here? I thought we were meeting at my place?"

"I decided I couldn't wait."

I shook my head at the smile he gave me. I knew he was up to something, but was more concerned with wrapping up so I could leave. I saw him turn to chat with Katie while I gathered my things. After a few minutes I was back in the lobby.

"Have a good weekend!" Katie said.

"You too! Give Sebastian a hug for me."

I slid my arm into Dan's and we started walking outside.

"Wait, we have both cars. Do we need to drop one off?"

He shook his head. "I got an uber here. Figured we could head straight out unless you wanted to go home, first?"

I looked at my scrubs, then back at him.

"Right, back to your place." He said with a smile.

I dug into my pocket and pulled out my keys. "Would you mind driving? I'm wiped."

He drove me to my place so I could grab a quick shower to rinse the day off me. I threw on a pair of the tight jeans that seemed to make Dan squeeze my butt more often, then threw on a pale blue blouse I loved. I slid on a pair of short, heeled boots and we were soon on our way.

He caught me up on his day, which admittedly didn't take long since he was still between projects. I told him what I could of my work, though it was more about the work itself than the patients. Dan was respectful of the limits of what I could say about my patients.

Soon enough the sound and feel of highway driving lulled me into something of a trance where I wasn't asleep, but not quite awake, either.

I came back to reality when Dan opened my door and kissed my cheek.

"We're here?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded, offering his hand to help me out.

I don't think he knew how much those little things meant to me. Opening my door. Showing up to work to surprise me. Having coffee or a glass of wine waiting for me. Running a hot bath when he knew I'd had a difficult day. They were things he did without thinking. Things he did because he felt they needed to be done, not because he expected something in return.

And every one of them made me fall a little more in love with him.

I leaned against him as we walked into the house. He opened the door without knocking and called out.

"Honey, I'm home!"

I rolled my eyes at the line. He said it to his sister every time he visited.

"Uncle Dan! Ake!"

I smiled at the fact that Emily was now just as excited when I showed up. Well, maybe not as excited as she was for her Uncle Dan.

Dan staggered back when his niece threw herself into him for a hug. He picked her up to squeeze her and she giggled when he tickled her armpit. He set her down and she collided into my legs as well.

"Hello Emily! How've you been?"

"Great! Grandma and Grandpa came to visit!"

I looked at Dan and he blushed. "Sorry, forgot to mention they're in town."

I rolled my eyes and squeezed his arm. They were at the door when we walked in, giving us both hugs as Emily chatted away, filling us in on when her grandparents got there and what they brought her. Eventually we managed to get in the house and set our things down.

I finished making the rounds, saying hello to Kim and Mackenzie.

"You're both just in time. Dinner just got out of the oven." Mackenzie said.

"Smells great, sis. Is that my fried chicken?"

I giggled at the look of childlike excitement on Dan's face. He'd told me he loved her chicken, but apparently this was really something special for him.

"Yes, Dan, it's your favorite."

Dan pumped his fist and began making his way to the kitchen to help. He stepped out a minute later to hand me a glass of wine, and a glass of brown liquid for Kim.

"I knew I liked you." She said, smiling.

He just winked and went back into the kitchen.

Soon enough we were all seated around the dining room table. I talked now and then, but it was clear this family was a ball of energy when they got together. Add in Kim and the firecracker that is Emily and it was a wonderful evening.

Eventually, we'd retired back to the living room and had filled every seat. In fact, I'd once again planted myself on the floor so I could lean against Dan's legs. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of being around a family again.

I opened my eyes when I heard Diane's voice.

"Ok, Dan, I've been more than patient. You talked to us about some news about a contract that somehow was important enough to drag us across the country. So...spill."

"A contract?" I asked. "Did you get another job, sweetheart?"

Dan started to stand so I sat up to let him out.

"Yeah, well...it's not exactly a job. And I suppose 'contract' is somewhat of a vulgar term."

It dawned on me that Dan looked a little anxious. I was about to stand up to go to him when he kept talking.

"The truth is, my life's been sort of tossed on its head. I guess I'd become so comfortable with how things were, that I never really considered the possibility it could be any different."

"I don't understand, honey." His mother asked, her voice tinged with concern.

He held up his hand to forestall any other comments from her. "The truth is, a few months ago I fell in love Ake and, while it took me longer to accept than it should have, I'm absolutely convinced it's the best thing that's happened to me."

He took a breath and exhaled, slowly. I glanced around the room. Mackenzie had her lips curled in a smile that she was clearly trying to suppress. Kim looked confused, almost as much as Gary did. Diane's eyes were wide and her hand was covering her open mouth.

"The truth is, Ake, every morning I wake up and fall in love with you all over again."

"The truth, Ake..." Dan lowered himself onto his knee, "...is that, more than anything, I would like to be your husband, your partner." He held out a little red box on one hand. "Will you marry me?"

I felt the tear that slid down my cheek. I managed a hoarse "Yes" before I tackled him in a hug.

Dan -

"Oof!"

Ake managed to slightly knock the wind out of me, but he was also kissing every inch of my face before he held my face with both hands and kissed me, thoroughly.

We struggled to sit up and I just hugged him and let him come down from the initial excitement. He sat back and wiped tears from his eyes.

Emily tapped Ake on the shoulder and he turned to look at her, laughing as he scrubbed tears from his cheeks with his hands.

"Uncle Dan dropped this." Emily was holding the ring box I had, in fact, dropped when Ake tackled me.

Ake choked out a laugh and took the box from Emily, pulling her into a hug as well.

"Does this mean you're going to be my Uncle Ake?" She asked.

Ake nodded. "If that's ok?"

Emily nodded enthusiastically and wrapped her arms around Ake's neck. She crawled into his lap as I took the box from Ake's hand and opened it. I took out a silver wring that was wrapped in colorful stones.

"It fits perfect!" He exclaimed.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, this is where I tell you that Katie and Mila kind of helped." I scrubbed my hand through my hair, looking slightly embarrassed.

"They knew my ring size?" he asked, still admiring the ring. It wasn't huge, but I knew he didn't like ostentatious jewelry. I hoped he liked it.

"Yeah. Umm, you remember two or so weeks ago when you went to look at jewelry for her?"

He nodded and I saw something flash across his eyes. "She told me to try them on too!"

I smiled again. "I asked her if she knew your size and she said she didn't, but offered to help me figure it out."

"Two weeks ago?"

I nodded again. "Ummm...that's not all."

The room got quiet again. "What do you mean that's not all? What else could there be?!"

"Mila gave me your sister's number."

Ake's eyes got wide and his hand covered his mouth.

"I...uhh...I mean, I've been talking to them for the last two weeks. They...they know. I mean, they know what I was planning."

"Really?" He said, looking at his ring again.

"And...there's one more thing."

"Dan, what else could there possibly be?" he asked.

He took a big breath and spoke quickly, "Katie and Mila are going to work to adjust your schedule the week after next so we can go to Sweden together."

Ake just sat back on the floor, his eyes distant.

I knelt closer to him and took his hand in mine. I touched his chin with my fingertips and he looked at me.

"Is that ok, hon?"

He just smiled and nodded. He sat up and wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing me thoroughly before hugging me.

"Dan, it's wonderful. I'm just so...so blown away! I'm overwhelmed."

Soon enough my mother could stand it no longer. She pushed me out of the way and pulled Ake to his feet so she could wrap him in a hug. I got hugs of my own and Finn pushed a glass of scotch into my hands before clinking it with one of her own. My dad stepped forward with his glass and the three of us toasted before drinking.

Soon enough I was sitting back in the chair, only this time Ake was in my lap. Emily had also crawled into our laps and she was spinning Ake's ring around his finger so she could see all the different colored stones.

Ake laid his head on my shoulder and kissed my jaw.

"I love you." He whispered.

Dan -- Six months later

"Jesus, Dan, sit down. You're pacing is making ME anxious."

I rolled my eyes at Finn, but I did step over and sit down next to her.

"Here." She said and held out a flask.

I took a sip and my eyes widened. "This is my scotch!"

"I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about." She took the flask back and took a sip of her own, sighing in an audible, very self-satisfied way.

I sighed and leaned back, trying to calm my nerves. I took the flask when Finn offered it and took a longer pull. I didn't want to get drunk, but a slight buzz might help.

Just then Freja poked her head in. She looked a lot like her brother, my future husband. "We're ready."

I stood and took another deep breath.

"C'mon, Dan. You already managed to get through the tough part without fucking it all up. This is just the formality."

"You really know how to talk a guy down from the ledge."

Finn stepped in front of me and wrapped me in a hug. She stepped back, but left her hands on my shoulders.

"That man is absolutely crazy about you, Dan. You could walk out there in a clown suit and he would still marry you." I smiled at the imagery as she kept talking. "This..." she gestured behind her, "...is nothing more than a formality to tell the rest of us what we already know. That you two are madly in love with each other and will spend most nights trying to get each other pregnant."

I burst out laughing. "Jesus, Finn!"

She joined me in laughing as well before pulling me in for another hug.

"Thanks, Finn."

She nodded. "I love you too, Dan. Now let's go get you officially all married up."

We'd flown everyone that mattered to Sweden so we could get married in Ake's hometown. My family was there, as well as Katie, Mila and their son Sebastian. It was a small service, just family and a couple friends that Ake had known his all life.

Finn was my best man, and only groomsman. Ake had his sister as a maid of honor, and Emily was acting as our flower girl and ring bearer.

Finn walked to the front and I walked to the back of the church. It was Swedish custom for the couple to walk in together, so that's what we were going to do.

I smoothed the front of my already straight tux and waited for Ake.

A door opened and he stepped through. He was wearing a rather simple cream-colored wedding dress with white stockings and modest heels.

He was absolutely lovely.

I honestly don't remember much of the wedding, or subsequent celebration. I remember seeing Ake's smile, and tears. I remember our kiss and little bits of the reception after the event. The only reason I know what I said for my vows is because I had them written down on a piece of paper.

What I remembered every bit of was everything after getting him back to our hotel room.

He kissed me and immediately pushed his tongue into my mouth. He tasted like wine with a hint of cherry that I assumed was his chapstick. I managed to undo his dress as we clumsily walked toward the bedroom.

He got my jacket off easily enough, but his excitement proved too difficult for the buttons of my shirt. While I undid those, he made do with getting my pants undone, quickly pushing them and my underwear to the floor.

I undid his dress and let it fall to the floor. I felt him kick out of his shoes and we stopped moving, just kissing each other next to the bed.

He finally pulled away and put his head against my chest. Both of us were breathing hard.

"I'll be back in a second."

He walked into the bathroom wearing nothing but the white stockings and sheer panties. I groaned when I saw his butt in them.

I took off my socks and retrieved the champagne that was cooling in the holder. I opened it and filled two glasses.

Ake came out of the bedroom, now in just the stockings. I had a feeling those would stay on for the rest of the evening, and I was perfectly ok with that.

I handed him a glass and we rang them together before taking a sip.

I noticed he had a mischievous look on his face, so I quirked an eyebrow.

"Why do you look like the cat that ate the canary?"

"I suppose you'll have to find out, won't you?" He set his glass down and wrapped his arms around my neck. We kissed again, more gently this time, and I felt his hand on the back of my head.

I fumbled around until I managed to get my own drink on the table as well. I pulled him into my arms and pulled his hips to mine. We both moaned at the feeling of our cocks rubbing together. I squeezed his ass and my fingertips brushed against something hard.

I pulled my head back and he had a smirk on his face.

I reached further down and dragged my fingers up the crack of his ass, stopping on what could only be a buttplug.

"Well now." I said, kissing him again. "How long has that been there?"

He just looked at me for a moment. "I won't say how long, but I will say I was surprised you didn't feel it when you squeezed my butt on the dance floor."

I pulled him over to the bed and lay down, dragging him up so he was laying on me. While we kissed, I kept playing with the plug in his ass. I wiggled it, pulled on it, pressed it against his body, just anything to keep him stimulated.

He seemed to enjoy it since I'm not sure I'd ever felt his cock so hard. I rolled him onto his back and his legs fell open, exposing himself to me, completely. I kissed my way down his neck, giving him a nibble where it met his shoulder.

I kissed and licked his chest, teasing his nipples for awhile before continuing my way down his stomach. He giggled when I tongued his belly button, but moaned when he felt my chin brush against his cock.

I opened my mouth and lowered it over his cock, just as I grabbed the plug again.

He moaned loud and long as I proceeded to give him a blowjob while fucking him with the plug.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and grabbed the lube that was on the nightstand. I sucked him back into my mouth and gently pulled the plug all the way out. I coated my fingers with the lube and inserted two of them into his ass, gently massaging his prostate.

The entire time, Ake was moaning, gasping and squirming all over the bed. His hands where wrapped in my hair, pulling my mouth this way and that.

"Oh, Dan, I'm going to cum!"

I pushed as much of his cock into my mouth as I could handle and pressed harder against his prostate. I hummed, which was enough to push him over the edge.

"Aaahhhhh!" His moaning cut off as his cock began twitching and spurting cum into my mouth. I may not always be up for being fucked, but I will definitely be happy to suck his cock most every day.

Eventually he pushed my head away. He flopped down as all his muscles relaxed at once. I gently eased my fingers out of his ass and began gently kissing and licking his inner thighs and balls. Finally, I just rested my head on his thigh, giving him time to come down from his orgasm.

I spent my time relishing the feeling of his stocking against my cheek, and began gently rubbing his other leg.

"Wow!" he whispered.

I looked up to see those beautiful blue eyes looking back at me.

"Good then?"

He just smiled and nodded, his face still flushed.

He sat up and carefully extracted himself from under me. I flopped over onto my back and he kneeled beside me before leaning down and kissing me. We kissed for a little while until he pulled back enough that he could whisper in my ear.

"I want you to fuck me, Dan."

He then positioned himself on his hands and knees, with his ass facing the side of the bed. I scrambled up onto my feet, opened the bottle of lube to add some to my cock, then tossed it onto the floor beside me.

"Fuck me Dan!" he growled.

I put one hand on his hip and used the other to line myself up with his slightly gaped asshole. As soon as the head pushed in, he pushed himself back until his ass slapped against my thighs. We both moaned.

I got the hint. I grabbed his hips with both hands and started fucking him, letting my thighs slap against his ass.

He was making all kinds of cute grunts and moans until he fell forward onto his face. I put one foot on the bed beside his knee and continued fucking him, using as long and hard of strokes as I could manage.

I reached around his stomach and felt his cock had gotten hard again. I decided to change things up a bit.

I pulled out and he gasped in surprise. I pushed him onto his side, then grabbed his legs to flip him onto his back. I dragged him to the edge of the bed before shoving two pillows under his ass. Without waiting, I pushed my cock all the way back into him.

"Oh, fuck!" he gasped.

I loved making him swear, almost as much as I loved making him cum.

I held onto his hips and kept fucking him. He eventually placed his feet on my shoulders and grabbed the edge of the bed with his hands.

"Touch yourself." I grunted.

He immediately started jerking his cock, though his movements were a little erratic considering I was still fucking him as well.

"Oooohhhh...mmmyyyyyyyy!"

I felt his ass begin to twitch as his cock started spurting cum all over his chest and belly. Watching him cum, feeling his ass twitch, and feeling the soft silky stockings against my skin was just too much.

"Oh, Ake!" I exclaimed as I fell forward.

I caught myself on my arms and lowered myself to kiss him as I started cumming deep in his ass. He moaned into my mouth as he kissed me. I kept gently moving my hips, loving the feeling of my cum-lubricated cock moving in his ass.

Eventually we got up and cleaned ourselves up. We spent the next hour naked, just enjoying the champagne and chocolates that were in our room. We talked about the day, about the ceremony and life in general for awhile.

He left the stockings on and, even though they now had a couple runs in them he still looked sexy in them. I felt my cock stirring and I made a decision.

I got up and excused myself to the bathroom where I prepped myself.

12