Denial and Acceptance Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ake must have known what I had in mind because he was gently stroking himself when I got out of the bathroom. Without a work, I walked to the bed where he was laying and reached down to pick up the lube.

I casually coated two fingers and inserted them into myself before adding some more and coating Ake's cock. I pulled him up onto his knees, his cock dangling lewdly.

I laid down where he'd been and stuffed a couple of pillows under my ass. Without a word, he shuffled forward and, in one motion, pushed his entire length into me.

I groaned as I felt it. I wondered at being able to take him all at once, but all thought was quickly lost as he began fucking me. We kissed from time to time, and I allowed my hands to roam all over his body. Tweaking his nipples, scraping his scalp, squeezing his ass.

It was slow and sensual and felt amazing.

Ake reached down and wrapped his hand around my stiff cock. He began stroking me as he started fucking me a little faster. The image of my beautiful partner between my legs, stroking me while his hair was all mussed and his stockings were torn, was enough to push me over the edge.

I groaned as my cock began twitching. He continued to pump my cock with his fist before he also moaned and started cumming in my ass.

He continued to gently fuck me until his orgasm was done.

"So good." He whispered.

Eventually we cleaned up and crawled into bed. I gave his stocking clad foot a kiss before I rolled them off and tossed them on the floor. We snuggled together and I fell asleep feeling Ake twisting my wedding ring around my finger.

Epilogue -- Dan -

"Ok, Captain..." Finn said, "...we're on a very special mission today. A mission of utmost secrecy!"

Emily's eyes were wide.

Finn kneeled down so she was eye level with Emily. She leaned forward and whispered, "We're going to buy an engagement ring for your mom."

Emily squealed and threw her arms around Finn's neck.

"You've got to keep it a secret, though, ok?"

Emily quickly agreed and began peppering Finn with questions about what kind of ring she was buying and how she was going to propose and when she was going to do it. I chuckled and followed them into the jewelry store.

Emily's enthusiasm captured the entire staff's attention and soon enough they were catering to her every opinion. Eventually, after some stern reminders from me about what Mack liked, they both found a ring they liked.

Finn gave them the measurements and they told her to come back the next day to pick it up.

We walked next door to a frozen yogurt place for a treat. While Emily was occupied, I talked to Finn.

"You realize you're going to have to ask soon, right? Em will never be able to keep this a secret for very long."

Finn smiled. "I think she could handle it, but honestly I'm planning on proposing tomorrow night."

I thought about it for a second. "We have a game tomorrow night."

Finn was in town for the weekend and we'd gotten her a guest playing spot on the team since she was now living with Mack in Everett.

Finn nodded. "And afterwards we'll go to the pub to celebrate the win. And when we inevitably go for ice cream, I'll ask her."

"Really?" I asked.

Finn blushed. "It's...it's where we kissed for the first time."

I smiled and hugged Finn. "I knew you were a romantic at heart."

She nudged me with her shoulder. "Just make sure Ake's there too, ok?"

"Deal."

The following night we did, in fact, win. Mackenzie and Ake shared a blanket for the cool evening, and when Finn and I walked over to them, they were both cheering. It was clear that Mack had brought her flask as they clearly had a buzz already. Emily was happy to celebrate with us.

Drinks at the pub happened as they usually do, and I was once again conned into paying for the drinks. I watched Finn get more nervous as the evening went on, so Ake and I did our best to run interference with my sister so she wouldn't notice. Emily's boisterous energy certainly helped.

The party broke up and, as assumed, Mack asked for ice cream.

When we got there, Finn had clearly reached her limit, and Mack had noticed.

"Honey, are you feeling alright? You don't look well."

"No! I mean, yes, I'm fine. I mean...ugh!" Finn threw up her arms and turned her back to Mack for a second.

She turned back to Mack, who was thoroughly confused at this point.

"I talk all the time on stage, so this should be easy, but it's not easy and I feel like I'm blowing it!" she said, exasperated.

"Blowing what, hon, I don't understand."

Finn took a deep breath, then another, then looked at Mack, who was a bit wild-eyed and nervous, now.

"I love you!" Finn blurted. "I mean, I do, I love you, and I love being with you, and Emily, and I love Emily too."

Mack put her hand on Finn's arm. "I love you too, Finn, I don't understand..."

"I want to marry you!" Finn exclaimed. It was loud enough that the few other customers stopped to look at the commotion.

"I mean, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and...Mackenzie, will you be my wife?" Finn pulled the ring out of her jacket pocket and held it in front of her.

Mack burst out laughing.

Emily started giggling as well, though I'm sure she didn't know why. Finn looked hurt and I was just confused. I certainly hadn't expected that reaction.

Finally Mack calmed down and reached into her purse. She brought out a ring box of her own and opened it.

"I was going to ask you." She said, smiling. "This weekend."

The two of them laughed and cried and the rest of us in the store clapped and whistled for the newly engaged couple.

Our parents flew in for the event. Finn's family showed up as well. She decided to have the ceremony in my back yard, so I moved the goal out of the way and cleaned up a large area where we could set up the chairs and place for them to stand.

I was Finn's best man, and Ake was my sister's maid of honor. Emily was a combination flower girl and ring bearer, once again.

It was a simple ceremony filled with promises of love and patience. Even Emily cried when they kissed.

As the night wound down, I considered the last year or so. I'd gone from a man stuck in a rut to a husband with a married sister that lived just an hour away. My partner was an incredibly man that I loved more than I ever thought possible.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I heard.

Ake sat down next to me, resting his hand on my thigh as he handed over a glass of wine.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am."

"Oh?"

I nodded and kissed him. "The luckiest man I know."

I wonder sometimes how much of writing is a part of us. How much of our own lives are intertwined in the story. I started writing this a week or two ago and didn't stop until it was all out. I didn't plan anything, so I apologize if the timing is off regarding events, or if there are any other holes. I also feel like I may have rushed the ending a bit, so I may revisit things at a later date.

I don't think there's any story left to tell with these two, but I can't say "never".

12