Denial & Reward

Story Info
Mark denies Sam from getting fucked by her neighbor again.
9.1k words
4.68
7.2k
17

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
272 Followers

Sam

It was a Saturday afternoon, and I had nothing to do. Molly was working, and the few other friends I checked in with already had plans, too. It was a rare, beautiful day in Chicago, so I went out to wander around. Heading north on Clark Street, I was just sort of walking aimlessly, stopping in some shops here and there. Of course, I couldn't resist texting Mark to see what he was up to.

Sam: Having fun family time? :)

I figured he wouldn't be able to get back to me right away, so I clicked my phone back off and continued shopping. When I checked back about fifteen minutes later, Mark had responded.

Mark: Yep

Mark: Out for dinner, then a movie

Mark: What are you up to?

Sam: Just wandering around and shopping a little on Clark

Sam: I was bored lol

Mark: Where on Clark?

Sam: Near Diversey now

Mark: We're at a restaurant just a few blocks East of there

Sam: Small world :P

Mark: You should walk by

Sam: Yeah? :)

Mark: Yes

Mark: We're sitting outside

Sam: What if she sees me?

Mark: She's facing the other way down the street

Mark: I'll see you first

I needed no more convincing.

Sam: Okay :)

Sam: Walking that way now

I'd already adjusted my route to head towards the restaurant before Mark had even told me to. Of course, I hadn't thought through what I'd do when I got there. But it was too tempting not to at least walk by and see him.

I smiled as I approached the restaurant and spotted Mark and his family seated on the outdoor patio. I slowed my stride and took out my phone again to send another text.

Sam: I see you :)

I watched as Mark checked his phone for my text, then smiled and looked up, scanning the area until he spotted me, too. For a few moments, we just looked at each other, smiling. Then he looked back down at his phone to type out another text.

Mark: Cute shorts

Sam: Haha, thanks :)

Mark: And your boobs look great in that shirt

I smiled to myself, getting turned on by how daring he was being, with his wife sitting right across the table. I sent him something naughty too, wanting to make him squirm a little.

Sam: I bet your cock would look great tenting those shorts ;)

Sure enough, I saw Mark shift in his seat as he read my message, tilting his phone back, further out of his wife's view. Then he put it down completely to help his kid open his straw wrapper. I kept going, seeing how far he'd allow me to push things.

Sam: It's hard to be this close without feeling you... makes me want to try tempting you away for a minute ;)

I waited and watched until Mark picked his phone back up to check my latest message, figuring his wife had to be getting a little suspicious by that point. It didn't stop him from responding again.

Mark: Go to the alley next to the restaurant

Fuck.

I looked up, grinning as I watched him get up from his seat. He appeared to be giving his wife an excuse, probably saying the messages were work related, and that he needed to make a call. He met my eyes again briefly, and I felt like there was a message in his gaze. I needed to hurry and do as he said.

Not wasting any more time, I hurried down the block and around the side of the building, looking for a spot to wait for him, away from the street a bit. There was a somewhat secluded area by a fence separating the alley from a yard connected to a house on the next street. I looked around, making sure the coast was clear, breathing hard as I waited for Mark to come find me.

A minute later, he was coming down the alley the same way I had. I smiled when I saw him, waiting and watching him hurry over to me, checking over his shoulder cautiously.

As soon as he was close enough, Mark grabbed me around the waist and behind my head, kissing me quickly and reaching down and inside my shorts, straight into my underwear.

I moaned into the kiss, pressing my hands against his chest as I felt his fingers slipping between my lips.

"God, you're so wet already," he breathed, pushing one, then two fingers inside.

"Oh god..." I moaned. "It's so hot that you snuck away from your family like that. I want you so much."

Mark groaned, kissing me again and reaching under one thigh to pull my leg up and hook it around his waist as I leaned back against the fence. His hand slid right back into my shorts and he began fingering me furiously, his other hand squeezing the back of my neck, then gripping a handful of my hair.

"Fuck..." I muttered into him, moaning and squeezing around his hand.

Mark's lips slid along my jawline, up to my ear. He sucked and nibbled on my earlobe, then moved down to kiss, lick, and suck on my neck, behind my ear and then further down. "I want to make you cum fast," he whispered as his fingers curled inside me, stroking my g spot, his palm rubbing against my clit.

I clenched around his fingers when he said that, as if on cue. "Oh god, I'm going to... so close already..."

"I want to feel you cum. Now! Be my slut and cum for me right now, Sam. Cum all over my fingers right here."

And then I was. Before I could even tell him, I felt myself writhing and grinding on his fingers, my pussy gripping them tightly. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" I moaned as I held onto his shoulders and rode out the intense orgasm.

"Fuck! So hot," Mark muttered, leaning in to kiss me deeply once again as I came down, gradually releasing the clamp of my walls around his fingers, my thighs around his hand.

I moaned and sighed into the kiss as Mark pulled his fingers out, grabbing my ass and squeezing with both hands, pulling me against him and grinding his hard cock against me through our clothes. I wanted to feel more of him.

He pulled back again to whisper in my ear, "Quick, suck my cock. Make me cum."

Fuck. I felt my pussy clench again at his request. I responded immediately, smiling and turning us so that Mark's back was against the fence, allowing him to keep a lookout for anyone who might come back and catch us in the alley. Then I crouched down in front of him, unhooking his shorts and pulling him out, stroking as I brought his cock straight to my mouth.

"That's it, Sam. Good girl. I want to cum in your mouth as fast as possible."

I moaned on his cock, wrapping my lips around him and sliding them along his shaft, pressing deeper right away, getting his cock wet with my saliva. I sucked and stroked him hard, building up to a fast but steady pace.

Mark's hands found the back of my head. He gripped two handfuls of my hair and held tightly, dragging my mouth further onto his cock and thrusting deeper at the same time. I tried holding his hips still as I gagged, coughing on his cock and moaning, taking more, tugging him closer and encouraging him to keep thrusting, to use my mouth to make himself cum. He groaned and complied, suddenly turning us again and taking another step closer until he was pressing my head back against the fence. He held me there and kept fucking my mouth, ignoring any further gagging sounds I made. I focused on breathing through my nose, my lips wrapped around him tightly, fingers digging into him and pressing back instinctively as he kept thrusting harder, forcing his cock down my throat.

"That's it. Take my whole fucking cock, Sam. You're such a good slut for me, letting me use your hot, slutty mouth in the alley like this, while my family is just around the corner. I got hard as soon as you said you were nearby. I knew I was going to have to feel you. Your mouth feels so fucking good. I love feeling your throat clench as you gag on my cock. You're going to make me cum so hard."

I felt wetness seeping into my panties from Mark's words, and the thought of feeling his cum shooting down my throat while his wife and kids were so close by.

"Look up at me," Mark commanded.

I did as I was told right away, slipping a little as I crouched on the gravel. Mark responded by stepping even closer, pressing my head against the fence and sliding himself down my throat until my lips were around the base of his cock. With another groan, he pulled back, his hands holding the sides of my head as he looked down at me and continued thrusting. He slid nearly all the way out until my lips were wrapped around the ridge of his head. Then he pressed all the way back in, hard, fast, and deep.

"Fuck, that's it... I'm gonna cum."

I coughed and moaned, still looking up at him. Tears streamed down my cheeks and saliva dripped from my chin as Mark took a few more hard, deep thrusts before pulling back to his head again. Then I felt his cock pulsing between my lips as he grunted and groaned, shooting hot spurts of cum into my mouth in quick succession. I moaned and swallowed right away, so turned on to feel him pulsing and cumming for me like that.

"Fuck..." Mark muttered as he finally finished and pulled out of my mouth.

"Mmm," I moaned, smiling up at him and licking my lips, wiping away the spit and tears.

Mark smiled down at me, then held out a hand to help me up.

I took it and thanked him, laughing a little as I cleaned myself up.

"That was so good," he said again, hooking and zipping his shorts.

"Yeah, it was," I agreed, smiling back.

He pulled me in for another quick kiss. "I have to get back. I'll text you later, okay?"

I nodded, forcing myself to keep smiling. I knew that was coming, but couldn't help wanting more. I still felt so turned on from that blowjob and needed to feel his cock inside me. "Sure. Enjoy the movie."

With a wink, Mark took my hand and led me back out from the alley, dropping it again as soon as we rounded the corner, back onto the street. I let him go ahead, waiting on the side of the building for a few minutes as he made his way back to his table.

Mark

I felt a little like my brain had just been scrambled after cumming so hard in Sam's mouth in the alley, then rushing back to the dinner table to act like nothing had happened in front of my family. I knew it was a stupidly risky move, but as soon as Sam said she was close by, it didn't feel like an option not to have her.

Back at the table, I caught another glimpse of those hot pink shorts in the corner of my eye and couldn't help watching as Sam crossed the street in front of the restaurant to the bus stop right there. She turned and met my eyes right away, catching me staring and smiling at me. I allowed a small smile back before forcing myself to look away.

Temptation continued to get the best of me, though. I looked up again a few moments later to see Sam typing into her phone. Figuring that she might send me a message, I reached for my phone, too, expecting to see the three dots moving on the text screen. But nothing.

Then the bus pulled up. I kept glancing over as Sam got on and found a seat next to the window. We met eyes once again, and she smiled and waved at me before turning back to her phone and typing again as the bus pulled away.

I checked my phone again, thinking maybe the text was delayed. But still nothing. The curiosity nagged at me throughout the rest of the meal. I knew I was acting too obviously distracted, and hoped my wife Heather was still buying my excuses as I blamed it on work.

About ten minutes later, as we walked back to the car and got the kids settled in their car seats, I couldn't help it any longer and sent Sam a text.

Mark: Who were you texting as you got on the bus?

I kept looking at my phone for a reply. Sam started typing almost right away, the three dots bouncing. Then they stopped. Then bouncing again. Then nothing. I had a feeling I already knew what was causing her to overthink her response like that.

"Hey, can you drive?" I asked Heather, knowing I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else until I heard from Sam. "Looks like I'm still dealing with this work issue. I want to get it figured out before the movie."

"Yeah, that's fine," she agreed, easily.

We traded sides, and I handed off the keys. Once in the car, I watched Heather in my peripheral vision as she busied herself with adjusting the seat and mirrors, and clicked my phone on again, tilting the screen away just in case.

Still no reply from Sam, so I messaged again.

Mark: Chris?

Sam's response came more quickly with prompting, confirming my suspicion.

Sam: Yes

Mark: What did he say?

Sam: He just asked what I was doing... I told him I ran into you

Mark: What did you say?

Sam: I told him what happened

Mark: What did he say after that?

Sam: He said it sounded hot, and hearing about it made him really hard, and he wants to fuck me as soon as I get home

Well, fuck. I felt my cock stirring in my shorts again, despite how thoroughly Sam had just drained me in the alley.

Mark: Is that what made you smile?

Sam: I guess so

Mark: Are you headed home now?

Sam: Yeah, I was going to...

Mark: Well, you know I am going to be busy for a few hours

Sam: Yeah...

Mark: And the thought of him meeting you at your door went through your mind, didn't it?

Sam: I thought about it

My cock twitched again when I saw her response, so freely admitting that she was thinking about getting fucked by her neighbor again.

Sam: I'm still feeling turned on after you came in my mouth like that

Mark: And knowing how hard he is for you

Sam: Yes

Mark: Turned you on even more when he told you that, didn't it?

Sam: Yes

Mark: Do you want permission to have his cock?

There was a longer pause before Sam's next response. Heather parked the car in the theater garage and we got out, got the kids out, and headed in. I knew I was almost out of time, and it was getting harder to multitask as I walked, holding a toddler who kept squirming away and trying to run ahead on his own.

Finally, I prompted Sam again.

Mark: Tell me

Sam: Maybe

Mark: Tell me

Another briefer pause. Then...

Sam: I want his cock

Mark: What do you want him to do with his cock?

Sam: I want him to fuck me

Sam: Hard

Fuck. I was fully hard again, thankful that I'd worn boxer briefs and loose shorts for the outing, hoping my bulge wasn't too obvious. I adjusted myself a bit to ensure nothing was showing.

Mark: How wet did it make you, telling me that?

Sam: So wet

Sam: I'm clenching and squeezing my thighs together on the bus right now

Mark: He's going to be waiting at your door, isn't he?

Sam: He might be

Sam: Or watching from his apartment

Mark: You won't be able to resist him, will you?

Sam: I will if you tell me to

Mark: How badly do you want his big cock?

Sam: I feel like I need to be fucked

Sam: But I could just play with my dildo if you don't want me to invite him over

Mark: He did fuck you nice and hard

Sam: Yeah

Mark: I know it's been almost a week since I've been able to fuck you

Sam: It's ok

Mark: And you were a very good girl today in the alley

Sam: Mmm

Mark: Do you think you deserve his cock from that?

Sam: Maybe

Sam: But I don't want to, if you don't want me to do it

We got to the ticket counter. I had been the one to purchase the tickets online, so I had to scroll through my email to find the barcode and scan us all in. And then we were heading into the theater.

"Everything settled with work yet?" Heather asked, looking back over her shoulder as I continued to juggle a kid and my phone.

"Almost," I stalled.

"Why don't I take them inside? You finish up and come in when you're done."

"Yeah, okay. Thanks," I said, handing off the other kid and letting them go on ahead. Our daughter started crying when she saw I wasn't following and I felt bad, knowing I had to wrap things up with Sam and get back to them. I had to decide what I wanted to tell her to do.

I knew it wasn't really fair for me to deny Sam from fucking her neighbor, especially since I wasn't available to see her that much. Still, my gut feeling was that I didn't want him to have her again so soon. I didn't want him getting the idea that he could just text her whenever he was horny and she'd be available for him. Even if she was feeling tempted to be with him again, he didn't need to know about it. Still, I knew. Between that, and remembering the stunt he'd pulled with that photo, sending it to himself and getting her number, I felt like I had to restake my claim over Sam, or something. He needed to know this slut was already taken. The thought of having her tell him so caused my dick to twitch yet again.

Mark: Tell him he can just keep jacking off to your pic

Sam: :P

Mark: He knows you're MY slut, right?

Sam: Yes

Mark: Tell him he doesn't have permission to have you again

Sam: You want me to say that?

Mark: Yes

Mark: I want to see the messages

Mark: Go home and wait for me to make you cum later

Mark: Curtains stay closed

Mark: You can touch yourself, but you're not allowed to cum until I say

Sam: Okay :)

Mark: Good slut

Mark: I have to go

Mark: The movie is about to start

Mark: Tell him

Sam: I will

Mark: Keep yourself ready for me

Mark: I'm going to make you cum hard later

Sam: Mmm okay

Sam: I can't wait :)

Mark: And you will have my cock again soon

Mark: I won't keep you waiting much longer

Sam: Even better :D

Mark: I have to go

Sam: Okay

Sam: Enjoy the movie ;)

Mark: Thanks

Mark: Be good

Sam: I will :)

Mark: Later, slut :-*

Sam: :D

Finally satisfied, I clicked my phone off and turned off the ringer, heading into the theater.

Sam

It took me a few tries to draft my response to Chris after hearing from Mark. It felt awkward to think about telling him I didn't have permission to see him. But the idea of giving Mark that much power over me and my choices, and letting Chris see that, was keeping me smiling and squirming in my seat on the bus. Finally, I held my breath and hit send.

Sam: Sorry, I'm not free tonight after all

Chris: Married Mark's plans suddenly cleared up?

Sam: Not really

Chris: Then what?

Sam: I told you, I'm not available

I watched the bouncing dots come and go as Chris seemed to formulate his next response.

Chris: He told you not to see me, didn't he?

I felt an anxious tension in my shoulders and realized that most of my body had tensed up. And yet, I was also smiling. Forcing myself to take a breath and lower my shoulders from up around my ears, I bit my lip and typed out my answer.

Sam: Yes

Chris: And you're cool with letting him tell you what to do, even though he has a wife and you're just his side piece?

I knew it didn't really make sense. And predictably, Chris didn't get it. But I'd decided it was what I wanted, so to me, none of that mattered. I was more excited for Mark to see the messages later than I was interested in explaining any further to Chris.

Sam: Yes, I am

There was no response for a while after that.

I got off the bus a few blocks away from my apartment and walked the rest of the way. Even after that exchange, I was still a little apprehensive as I came around the corner of the building, hoping I wouldn't find Chris waiting outside. Thankfully, there was no one there. I resisted the urge to look up towards his apartment to see if he was watching for me, and just let myself inside.

Molly was already home from work, and I was thankful for the distraction while I waited for Mark to be free to chat. We ordered food and hung out, chatting and catching up on a couple of shows we'd been watching together.

My phone chimed again a while later. My first thought was that Mark's movie must be over, but I knew it was a little early for that. As soon as I looked at the lock screen, I saw the notification from Chris.

Chris: Just wanted to let you know what you're missing out on... I have another friend on her way over, in case you want to watch ;)

I felt my eyes bugging out as I read the message. I smirked to myself, wondering whether I should read his message as passive-aggressive, or just teasing temptation. Either way, the curiosity was too great to ignore. A few minutes later, when the episode ended, I told Molly I was feeling pretty tired and thought I'd go to bed early. Then, I slipped away into my room.

AJPages
AJPages
272 Followers