Denial & Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My curtains were still closed, as Mark instructed. I didn't want to disobey by opening them, but I did want to check out the girl that Chris had over, and maybe see a little of what they were up to. Maybe if I just peeked around the curtain a little, Chris wouldn't notice. He'd done the same thing before, and I didn't know for sure that he had been watching me with Mark until he'd admitted as much later on.

My phone chimed again in my hand just as I pulled the side of the curtain back to peek out, and I jumped.

Chris: Are you there?

Chris: I'm going to put on a good show for you, in case you decide to watch ;)

I felt paranoid for a moment that he must somehow know I was just about to peek. Was he able to see my shadow through the curtain? Just in case, I crossed the room and turned off the switch for the overhead light, leaving just the dimmer bedside lamp.

Then, back to the window. I peeked around the edge of the curtain and looked across the street to Chris' apartment. The blinds in his bedroom were wide open, and the lights were on, but there wasn't anyone there. I shifted my gaze to the left, looking into what appeared to be the living room window. I thought I glimpsed someone walking by, but couldn't really see anything. So, I waited. Chris promised me a show, and I was confident that he would deliver.

I pulled up my desk chair and got comfy, sitting beside the window with my legs propped up on the sill, touching myself inside my shorts and panties as I waited to see if Chris and his friend would make an appearance. I was still really wet from having fun with Mark in the alley earlier, and getting more turned on by the prospect of seeing Chris fuck another girl. I slid my fingers inside for a few thrusts and then rubbed along my slit, pressing between my lips and feeling the wetness and spreading it around.

I peeked around the edge of the curtains again, just in time to see Chris walking into the bedroom, leading a pretty girl around our age, with long blonde hair. He brought her right over to the window, looking across the street at my window and smirking just before grabbing her and kissing her, hard. He had her turned to the side so that I could see the kiss, and his hands as they ran all over her body. Without hesitation, he started stripping her, beginning by peeling her v-neck t-shirt off over her head. Then he unhooked her bra, discarding it quickly. His hands cupped and squeezed her breasts, which were smaller than mine, but still fairly big - probably a C-cup. I felt my clit tingle as I watched Chris pinch her nipples, kissing down her neck and chest until his mouth caught up to his fingers. My chest heaved as my hand moved faster in my shorts. I remembered the text from Mark, telling me not to cum until he gave permission, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to stop myself.

Next, Chris turned the girl to face the window and pushed on her back to bend her over until her hands landed on the windowsill as she held herself up. He reached around to unhook and unzip her jean shorts and then knelt down, pulling her shorts and panties down with him. I watched her smile change to a look of pleasure, as Chris appeared to be using his mouth on her from behind. As much as I wished I had a closeup view of his tongue on her pussy, and possibly her ass, I knew he had positioned her this way on purpose, wanting me to have a clear view of her face as he pleasured her, as a reminder of what I could experience if I'd agreed to see him. His plan to make me jealous was working.

The girl's eyebrows furrowed, her mouth hanging open, lips moving to form curses and to talk to him, likely offering encouragement to keep going, telling him she was close. So was I.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath, rubbing my clit faster, harder. I gave in and did what Chris wanted me to do, picturing myself there instead, bent over against his window as his tongue probed and teased my pussy.

Then Chris pivoted the girl to the side, bending her over his desk. I got a view of his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks as he buried his face between them, eating her out enthusiastically. I pulled my hand out of my shorts suddenly, writhing through what felt like a mini-orgasm as I let myself get so close to the edge. The blonde was cumming too, as she reached back to grip Chris by his hair, holding his face against her ass and grinding on him, her thighs shaking.

Once I had calmed down enough to touch myself again, I continued rubbing and watching as she stood and turned back around towards Chris, letting him pull her into a kiss, tasting herself on his lips. I realized I wanted a taste, too. Of course, I'd love to swap places with her and kiss Chris after he made me cum in his mouth, but I also had a sudden desire to kiss him right then and taste this other girl on his lips, his tongue. I'd never really felt any attraction to another girl before, so the thought was new and confusing for me.

But I'd have to return to it later. Chris was moving on, looking over at my window again as he pushed his friend down to her knees before him. A soft moan escaped my lips, my fingers picking up speed again. His lips moved, and I was dying to know what he said to her as he pulled his hard cock out from his shorts, stroking in her face, pressing on her forehead until her head leaned back, lips parted. Then he pushed himself into her mouth, thrusting in just past the head. They were still facing sideways in front of the window, so I had a clear view of how much of his cock she was taking, how much he gave her with each thrust, his hands still holding her head still.

That didn't last long, though. After a few initial shallow thrusts, the blonde swatted Chris's hands off of her head and pressed back on his hips, putting a stop to his thrusting. She looked up and said something to him, and then continued sucking him, but at her own pace. Her hand wrapped around him near the base of his cock, and she held him there as her mouth worked on his head.

Chris adjusted by resting his hands on his hips and looked out his window towards mine again. He smirked in my direction and I felt like I knew what he was thinking. What he wanted. What I would've given him. I smirked too, feeling more turned on to think about him using me for the slutty things that this other girl wouldn't do.

She continued sucking him for a while, pulling back every so often to say something and/or take a break, her hand working his cock in the meantime. He was talking back to her, maybe giving her directions, or at least attempting to. She added her other hand to his cock, stroking him with both, twisting them around his impressive length. Then she brought her lips back to his tip, licking and sucking.

I figured he must be close and wondered if the girl would let him cum in her mouth. If so, would she swallow it? It was clear this wasn't her first time with Chris, so she must know how much cum he normally has. As determined as I was, I had a hard time swallowing all of it. I wasn't sure what this girl would do. I knew it would turn me on to see her take it all, or at least try to. But another part of me wanted her to refuse it. It would be exciting to know that there was something else I could do for Chris that she wouldn't. I enjoyed thinking that I was a better slut than she was.

She kept stroking and sucking. My eyes bounced back and forth from the way she was working his cock to the strained expression of pleasure on his face. He was mostly looking down at her, occasionally risking more glances out the window towards me. I watched him mouth the words, "I'm cumming," and then he was. She flinched, and I imagined the feeling of the first spurt of his cum hitting the back of her throat. My throat. I rubbed my clit faster, wanting to feel that so badly... to feel his cock pulsing between my lips as stream after stream of cum filled my mouth. That thought, and the memory of his taste, was nearly enough to send me over the edge a second time. I reluctantly forced my slick fingers away from my clit once again, squeezing my thighs together through another ruined orgasm, stifling the loud groan I wanted to let out.

Of course, Chris was still hard and ready after spilling his first load into his friend's mouth, which she swallowed. He brought her to the bed. It was further away from the window, so I didn't have as good of a view anymore, but I could see him lay her down on her back near the foot of the bed, climbing right on top of her, between her legs. There was some more talking, negotiating as he knelt over her, stroking his cock, ready to fuck her. I imagined her asking him to put on a condom, or telling him not to cum inside her. More slutty things that I could do for him instead.

Finally, Chris leaned further over her. I couldn't quite see, but he seemed to ease into her slowly. It was almost excruciating to see how slowly they were going. It looked like Chris only had the head of his cock inside of her, barely thrusting as she seemed to adjust to his size. That brought me back to the feeling of having Chris inside me for the first time as I straddled him and slid down on his cock. Maybe he'd had me in that position on purpose, to let me control how much of him I could take. But I also remember how desperate I was to feel more. It didn't take me long to slide all the way onto his cock. Then, when he moved behind me, I had pressed back on his huge cock before he even started thrusting to feel more of him inside me. I remembered him sounding surprised that I wanted more. Maybe that wasn't what he was used to.

Chris' pace finally picked up, pulling me out of my thoughts as I watched him fuck her harder, faster. He moved one of her legs against his chest, over his shoulder, and straddled the other. Then he tilted her hips a bit and kept thrusting vigorously enough to make her tits bounce. He grabbed and squeezed them, all the sensations of fucking her keeping his full attention. I could only imagine how deep he must be hitting her at that angle. Her head rolled back as her back arched, and Chris began thrusting even harder, faster. I knew she must be cumming, and reached back in my memory once again to imagine how it had felt, clenching around his huge cock. I wanted to feel that again.

I thought about getting out my dildo, but resisted. There would be no way of stopping my orgasms if I used it, so I resolved to stick with just my fingers. Besides, my dildo was at least an inch smaller than Chris and not as thick. I made a mental note to think about buying a bigger one soon.

Wanting better access for my fingers, I stood up to pull my shorts and panties down, then sat back in the desk chair and propped my feet back up on the window, spreading my legs wide and sliding two fingers into my wet pussy. Peeking back around the curtain, I worked up the pace of my thrusts to match Chris', fucking myself as he fucked his friend. I had to pull my fingers out abruptly to stop myself from cumming three more times, feeling increasingly desperate for a release. I ached to feel Chris fucking me through orgasm after orgasm. Hers were harder to count, and I was distracted by my own near-releases, so I didn't know how many more times she came on his cock before he pulled out and covered her stomach and chest with his cum. As always, it was a sight to behold. Even from across the street and through our windows, I could see several spurts shooting out from his tip and landing on her, causing my jealousy to flare up again.

Chris was still hard, even after cumming for a second time, but they appeared to be finished. After resting and talking for a minute, Chris got up to get a towel, which he used to help his friend clean herself off. He pulled his underwear back on as she picked up her clothes and carried them with her into the bathroom. As soon as she left the room, Chris picked up his phone and walked back over to the window, looking at my window again as he typed out another text. I picked up my phone and waited for the message.

Chris: I hope you got to see at least part of the show

Chris: It really turned me on thinking you might be watching

Then the three dots started and stopped a few times before one more text came through.

Chris: Still wish it had been you instead... I hope you do, too ;)

I smiled and peeked out my window at him. I wanted to let him know that was exactly what I had been thinking, or at least to let him know I was watching. But I remembered Mark's instructions and somehow resisted the urge to respond.

Mark

As soon as we got home from the movie, I texted Sam. I couldn't wait to find out what happened with her neighbor.

Mark: Did you obey my instructions?

She responded right away.

Sam: Yes :)

Mark: Good slut

Mark: Have you been touching yourself?

Sam: Yes

Sam: I got close a few times, but stopped before I came

Mark: Thinking about Chris?

There was a longer pause before Sam's next response. I guessed she was feeling hesitant to admit that she was getting turned on thinking about her neighbor, remembering how he'd fucked her. But I already knew that's what she was thinking about, and just wanted her to admit it. So, I prompted her.

Mark: Thinking about how he fucked you? Wanting more of his big cock?

Sam: Yes, I was thinking about how he fucked me... and watching him fuck another girl that he invited over when I turned him down

I had to reread the message twice before I realized she was saying she'd actually watched her neighbor with another girl. I knew I had to call her to hear her tell me the rest, but the coast wasn't quite clear yet at home. Heather was in the hallway bathroom giving the kids their bath. I decided to go help, to hopefully speed up the process and get them all off to bed.

Mark: I'm going to call you to hear the rest

Mark: And make you cum

Mark: Give me 20 minutes

Sam: Okay :)

***

Almost 30 minutes later, everyone was finally in bed. I went back out to the living room and sat on the couch, turning on the TV for extra background noise before calling Sam.

"Hi," she answered. I could hear her smile.

"Hi, my slut."

She laughed a little.

"Were you a bad little slut, opening your curtains without permission?"

"No..." she replied, hesitantly. "But I did peek around them."

I couldn't help chuckling a little. "So you got to watch the show, but he didn't know you were watching?"

"Yeah. He kept texting, telling me to watch at first, and then asking me if I was there afterwards, but I didn't respond at all."

Sam seemed proud to report that she'd resisted, so my instinct was to believe her. "Good girl. Were you touching yourself while you watched him fuck that other girl?"

"Yes."

My cock twitched as I heard her admission, and I started rubbing it through my shorts. "And you imagined yourself there with Chris instead of her?"

"Yes," she admitted easily, sounding breathy.

"You're close right now, aren't you?"

"Yes, so close... I almost came so many times. I pulled my fingers away before it was too late, but each time it felt like I had a mini-orgasm, even after I stopped touching."

I opened my shorts and looked down the hall cautiously before pulling my cock out, stroking as I imagined Sam edging herself like that. "Such a naughty slut, edging yourself while you were watching your neighbor fucking someone else. Did you use your dildo and imagine his cock inside you?"

"No," she blurted. "I wanted to, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stop myself from cumming."

"That was probably a good call. I want you to use it now, though. Get that dildo out and fuck yourself with it while you tell me what you saw. What you imagined Chris doing to you."

"Fuck," Sam muttered.

But I could hear her opening the drawer and getting out the toy. "On your bed?"

"Yes, I'm in bed. My shorts and underwear are still off."

"Still?" I asked, a hint of amusement in my voice as I caught her little omission.

Sam laughed a little nervously. "Yeah... I took them off while I was watching him fuck her, using my fingers. It was too hard to finger myself with them still on."

I groaned, tightening my grip on my cock as I stroked. "Such a dirty girl."

Sam moaned, and I heard the dildo switch on, the vibrations audible through the phone as she started working it on and in her pussy, moaning steadily, softly.

"Tell me what you saw while you fuck yourself with that dildo. I want to hear about everything that got you so close to cumming. And this time, I want you to cum as you tell me about it."

"Oh fuck... I don't think I can wait!" Sam yelped, struggling to control her volume. "Cumming now!" I heard her muffled moans and shaky breaths as the orgasm took over.

"Fuck. That's it, Sam, cum hard for me. It's so hot to hear you cum so fast," I said, then going quiet to listen to all of her sounds. I loosened my grip on my cock until I was barely stroking, not wanting to let myself cum so quickly.

"Fuck," she breathed, finally coming down. "I didn't mean to cum like that... I wanted to ask you first, to hear you telling me to cum, finally. But it just happened."

I smiled. "Don't worry, you'll get to ask permission for more. You're going to keep cumming for me. You've been such a good slut tonight, saving your orgasms for me."

"Mmm," she moaned.

"Now tell me. And don't stop playing with the dildo."

"Okay," she breathed. I could hear the squelching of the vibrator slowly thrusting into her wet pussy in the background. "First, he undressed her right in front of the window for me to watch."

"Did you like that?" I asked, stroking a little faster.

"Yes. She was really beautiful. And I enjoyed seeing the way he touched her and played with her breasts."

"Mmm. What else?"

"He bent her over towards the window and was going down on her from behind. I watched her face as she came. Then he turned her sideways so I could see him touching and slapping her ass, and eating her pussy."

"Did you get close to cumming while you watched that?"

"Yes. I felt jealous. I imagined him doing that to me."

I had to stop stroking again when she said that. It was crazy how much it turned me on to hear her admit she was feeling jealous, wanting another guy like that. "Which part almost made you cum?"

"Seeing the way he was licking her pussy so enthusiastically. I had to pull my fingers away when he made her cum."

"Cum again now. Close your eyes and reimagine it, seeing Chris' mouth on her pussy. Rub that dildo on your clit and imagine him eating you out like that. Make yourself cum for me now as you think about it. Not cumming until I say."

"Oh fuck," Sam moaned.

I could hear her moving the dildo faster, her breathing getting heavier once again. "Cum for me, my slut."

"Ohh god!"

"Cum on his tongue. Come all over his face."

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Sam said.

And then she was. I listened to her stifled moans and erratic breaths, changing to a firm grip on my cock, imagining her clenching around me. "Good girl," I muttered, my voice shaky as I got close again. When I could tell she'd finished cumming, I prompted her again. "Tell me what happened next."

Sam sighed and continued. "He pushed her down to her knees to suck his cock."

I smirked, knowing how much that must've turned her on. "Did you almost cum again as soon as you saw him pushing her down like that?"

She laughed a little. "Almost. I wondered if that's why he did it."

"Probably. Did he put on a good show for you?"

"I think he tried. But she pushed his hands away pretty quickly and didn't really let him thrust into her mouth or go very deep."

I was close again, thinking about the way Sam always enjoys being used and treated like a slut. I knew she must've liked that. Seeing that another girl wouldn't do what she would. "I guess he still needs a dirty slut who will let him face fuck her with that big cock."