Denial Sex

Story Info
A couple's sex life in a tease and denial relationship.
2.9k words
4.56
14.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been practicing tease and denial with orgasm control for a while. I haven't been allowed to cum in a couple weeks. However, we've had sex most of those days. I am going nuts with desire to cum. Sometimes she keeps me in a chastity cage after I haven't cum in a while just to keep me from jacking off and to add some tease to my desperation. Let's face it, wearing a chastity cage is a very erotic feeling and it's a fun way to keep me teased and horny with minimal effort on her part.

We have a couple rules. First, I'm not allowed to masturbate without her permission. She does like me jack off while I go down on her and she likes to have me give her a sexy show and stroke my cock while she masturbates too but rarely do I get to finish this way.

Second, I'm not allowed to cum without her permission and I'm not ever allowed to ask. If I do the answer is automatically no and she'll probably be postponing my next one (though I'd never know for sure). I'm allowed to ask for sex. She's in control but I'm encourage me to try to initiate it. But when I cum is up to her. She has total control of my orgasms. Sometimes she lets me cum multiple times in a day. Forces me even. I may be obviously spent after 3 or 4 times, but she'll still say, "The day is not over, and neither are you. Jack off one more time for me." Sometimes she makes me wait multiple weeks. I never know when but usually it's not more than a week. I'm always hoping to cum but never expecting to cum. And to add to the fun I have to clean it up after. That's the deal if I want to be allowed to cum. It's sexy to lick her cum filled pussy or clean my cum off of her fingers if I came in her hand. Sometimes I cum on her body and lick her clean. Being made to eat my cum is always so sexy to think about and it turns me on every time I think about it, however, after I've cum, all desire to is gone and it doesn't ever look appealing. No matter how many times I've licked her clean before, I'm never quite used to it. I immediately don't want to, and I have to "make" myself do it every time. In this way I'm kind of paying for my orgasm. It's super fun though and it's a huge turn on sharing that dynamic with her. I wouldn't have it any other way. Of course, it's always easier when she just sits on my face and feeds my cream pie to me. And sexier.

If I am in chastity the same rule applies. I'm not allowed to ask to take it off. If I do it automatically stays on for another week before it's even an option for her to think about it. She asks me to put it on very randomly. Sometimes she'll have me put it on just to take it off a couple hours later to have sex. A lot of the time it's for daytime use only so she can hold my hard cock all night or feel my cock against her as we snuggle to sleep. Sometimes she keeps it on me for a few days or a week straight only removing it to have sex. Even then she may let me cum during a sex session and then tell me to put it back on. I never know. To be honest, I'm not sure she does either. Though she may have an idea occasionally, sometimes I think she just makes it up on the spot. It's super fun this way and she has no pressure to meet any expectations or plan anything or do anything for any amount of time either. The longest she has left me locked up was for 1 month straight during Locktober.

My wife seems to like getting licked the most. We go through times where we get into a routine and I lick her every morning or a few times throughout the day, to other times where she's just not feeling it. I'm pretty sure I lick much more than we have sex, but we still have sex multiple times a week. Of course, those nights involve lots of licking as well.

Being denied an orgasm for multiple days makes it very hard to last very long when we do have sex. We've learned I can last the longest during sex if I stick my cock all the way in so our pubic bones are touching. Then I thrust without our pubes separating. So it's like a mini thrust. Doing this my cock seems to tap her inside in the right spots but there's no friction since I'm not sliding in and out at all. I can exaggerate the thrust acting and groaning and pushing hard so it's like I'm pounding her good. Actually, I can push pretty good this way and we shake the bed. It's fun. She reacts the same way as a real hard pounding, and it seems to work. She can orgasm this way and I can keep mine at bay.

A very similar way we fuck is her on top. She can sit all the way on so I'm fully deep inside her with her pubic bone resting on mine. Then she can grind away to her pleasure. She can get to grinding quite aggressively but since she keeps me deep in her and isn't sliding off and on, I can last quite a while, even if it's been days or weeks of constant teasing and denial since my last orgasm.

When I'm on top I can control the speed and the thrust or grind. If I'm not too close to cuming I can throw a few thrusts in there because it feels so good, but I have to be careful. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being a normal erection and 10 being the point of no return, I can go from being in control of my orgasm and just staying at a 4 or 5 for quite a while. But after just 1 or 2 thrusts I can end up at an 8 or 9 really quick. If that happens though I can pull out real quick and replace my cock with my fingers and my tongue. While she loves this this can slow down her orgasm that we were getting close to just by changing it up. I'll spend a few minutes doing this until my cock has calmed down enough to go back in.

I have to be very careful because if I cum without her permission, even if I pull out just a little late and accidentally ruin it, my punishment is for the next 3 days is that my cock doesn't get any attention. No touching. No sex. Complete denial of the penis. A penis timeout if you will. If it starts to happen too often the time of time out will increase to a week and so on. I will still be required to lick when she wants. Often during these days on "penis time out," I end up fetching toys for her and she'll masturbate next to me telling me how much she wishes she could have my cock. She torments me, "Too bad your penis is in trouble. You have no idea how much I need your cock." She likes to lay in my lap and user her vibrator while I hold her kind of like a giant cuddle. She of course has the option to put me in chastity during this week as well and she has. This is horrible for me. As frustrating as it is to not cum at the end of sex, I'd still much rather have sex or feel her hands on my cock and balls freely. To have total denial is almost unbearable and to add chastity to it as well is the ultimate denial since I can't even get an erection. Plus, it's not guaranteed she'll release me or allow me sex or orgasm after time out is over. And of course, I don't dare ask. This doesn't happen so much anymore since I've gotten better at control, but accidents still happen often enough.

When she's on top I'm not able to just pull out. It's my job to not cum but when she's in control of the sex and pace it takes a little more work to stop when I need to. My accidents usually happen when she is on top which of course ends in her riding my face and feeding me my cream pie. So I have to give her enough notice that I'm about to cum so she has enough time to stop riding me and give my cock a break so I don't cum. Sometimes she'll sit still and wait while I calm down, maybe rubbing her clit while she waits. Sometimes she jumps right on my face and keeps grinding my tongue as aggressively as she was on my cock. Sometimes though the timing is off and she's just right there and about to orgasm. I'll let her know that I'm too close and she'll just say, "not yet" and keep grinding. I'll warn her one more time that I'm about to cum and I can't hold it. She'll say "no, not yet. I'm so close." Of course at this point I can't control the inevitable and I explode into her. It's so bittersweet. I've been so desperate for this delicious release inside of her but I also know what the next few days will be like. Of course, just because I came doesn't mean that she's done. At this point if she's not satisfied yet she'll just keep riding my cock like nothing happened to another orgasm as long as my cock will last and I kind of have to just hang on. It usually ends up with me starting to go soft and she finishes by mounting my tongue with her cream filled pussy orgasming onto my face. Then I'll continue to gently lick her clean as she comes down from her orgasm.

Other fun denial sex when we have she's in the mood to masturbate. She likes to sit on my cock or lay back with me on my knees between her legs and my cock buried in her. Then she'll rub her clit and use a vibrator. She tells me in the beginning that she just needs to masturbate. If I start moving and trying to thrust, then she'll just push me off and do it without me. She'll end up lightly grinding but mostly she just holds the vibe to her clit. I can feel some muffled vibrations through her but mostly I just feel her squeezing my cock inside with her pussy muscles. My job is to sort of stay there and keep her full. This can go on for a while as it takes a few times for her to be satisfied. It's a delicious torture. So sexy to watch and be a part of.

I enjoy chastity. It's sexy as hell to wear. Being denied orgasms, it's one thing but wearing a cock cage with the keys in her possession really feels like I've actually handed my cock over to her. Wearing a chastity cage solo is fun but the feeling of giving her the keys and full control of my manhood is so erotic. I love that submissive feeling. However, physically my orgasm denial is worse. Obviously due to the lack of my ability to get hard now but also because of the weight of the cage, I'm now constantly aware of my cock and the fact that she has to key to it so therefore she is constantly on my mind. So naturally after a day or 2 of chastity I just want it off so I can stretch my cock muscles and feel the joys of an erection. Ironically though, one of my favorite ways to be teased is to have sex with her with a strap on over my chastity. Reverse pegging or fauxing. It's the most delicious torment. It was always one of my biggest fantasies for a long time before I could bring myself to bring it up to her. And now that we do this sometimes, it's still great. We have many dildos but our go to is a mold of my own cock that we made a while ago. It's so weird how natural it feels in my hand. I mean it just feels right, so familiar in my hand. The mind fuck of watching "my cock" slide in and out of her while my actual cock fills my cage to the max and feels nothing but the pressure of the cage is unbelievable. When we do this it's one of the few times I'm allowed to cum without permission. In our eyes it doesn't really count all the way. One, because I couldn't hold it off anyway and two, I don't lose any of my horniness or desperation. It's weird, when my cock is in its cage, the exposed skin on my penis is extra sensitive. It's as if all of my nerves in my penis move to the exposed parts. And when we're having sex with my strap on, I get so hard that my cock feels like it's on the edge the whole time. Like on a scale of 1 to 10, my cock is at an 11 and yet, somehow, it hasn't cum yet. This also happens when I'm caged during any type of sex that we have. Whether I'm going down on her or helping her masturbate or getting teased by her as she touches my whole body with her light touch. I get so turned on and hard in my cage when we're in the moment and my cock feels like it's going to explode. It would take some work, but it would be possible rub my caged member like it's a giant clit or use a vibrator long enough and eventually cum. But it's tormentingly hard to do and takes a lot of work and time so those sexual caged sessions with my wife usually end in desperation. However, when I'm using my fake cock, I just go right to the edge. Obviously, Since I'm using a strap on, I can go for a long time with her. As long as she wants. It's great changing positions, changing speeds. She cums on "my cock" so many times and everything is just like normal sex only I can last longer. My actual caged cock is peaked past the point of no return at 11 the whole time. I mean, constantly it feels like I only need just one more thrust to cum. My cock is riding this super peak for so long it's delicious torture. I'm at 11! I should have came already! And almost every time, I finally do cum. Only it's not the big orgasmic explosion that I'm expecting after being way over the edge for so long. Instead, hands free, I start squirting onto my balls and inner thighs since my cage has my cock pointing down. I groan in expectation, but.....the feeling just goes away. The pressure dissipates and the orgasmic edge is just gone.

My cage is still tight. My erection is still filling up more space than it has but now I'm just back at a 4 or 5. Still horny as hell but not close to bursting anymore. Physically my desperation to cum has dropped but mentally I'm so desperate to feel that blast off that I was so close to for so long. Where did it go? Usually when I groan like that it makes my wife cum too. We often cum at the same time and this is no different. I may slow down for a few seconds but sex ends when she's satisfied so I keep going. And with my fake cock I can keep going as long as she wants without stopping, even if I just came all over myself. Which means that all too soon my cock is getting closer to that orgasmic desperation that my brain is still at, but it doesn't go back to an 11. When she's satisfied, I'll lick up her juices from her inner thighs and her pussy. I might lick her to one more soft orgasm if she wants. Then I'll take my strap on off and snuggle her with my bulging cage desperate for release and her attention. In the end I'm teased, ruined, built back up, and then despite squirting all over myself, still left denied.

I have to say I love our denial sex. It can be so frustrating to be left hanging but ever since I gave her control of my orgasms, we've had more sex than either of us could imagine. With the burden of expectation gone she has the freedom to flirt and tease as she wants, which has made it so fun. And now she is guilt free (at time playfully cruel) about leaving me unfinished and she has grown empowered to ask for and get what she wants sexually. I love satisfying all of her desires. It seems that the more I do the more her desires also seem to be unending. She seems to love teasing me and making me frustrated and I love being toyed with and I relish the delicious torment of orgasm denial. I never know when I will get to cum, but I know I will eventually. The wait is always worth it and the never ending journey is so much fun.