Denial Slut Learns to Cuck Ch. 05

Story Info
Cuck Denial story. Sir (Blkcruelt) assigned me this story.
1.2k words
4.54
18.1k
9
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. We were going to play? Out? In public? The three of us? Sir must really have lost it for real this time. "Is there something wrong, love?" he asked with mock concern. I giggled and collapsed into his arms. He was such a bad actor. "Stop thinking and just put the damn thing on and meet me at the restaurant straight after work, got it? The guys designed this just for me, so it deserves a special debut."

At the end of the school day, after putting the students on the bus and wrapping up my own classroom for the following Monday, I headed to the bathroom with my purse. I felt like so many eyes were on me, yet the hallway was quiet and empty. I entered the stall and I opened the instructions Sir gave me.

Use wipe to clean entire pussy area inside and out.

Place two electrode pads on either side of your clit on the inside of the lips.

Plug electrodes into lead and then plug lead into main unit.

Don't try to adjust the settings. I control that remotely.

Come meet us at dinner.

Oh my God. His pervy friends had somehow made him a remote controlled TENS unit. I knew they were sadistic but this was just crazy. Says the grown ass woman sitting in a school bathroom attaching said device to herself. I'm such a glutton for Sir's cruelty, mmm.

When I arrive at our favorite hibachi restaurant, I see Sir and Miss greet each other in the foyer. I'm right on time. Sir chose the perfect location: it's busy, loud, people share tables with strangers so it's not suspicious if a student sees their teacher and principal together with a man, it won't look like a date. In this environment, Sir can get away with a lot, despite the fact we're in public. And boy does he know it; I can see it in the glint in his eye.

Blair and I hug cordially in public, but she whispers, "For every orgasm he gives me with the vibe I'm wearing, you'll get pain and torture. Mmm." My gasp must have been audible across the loud lobby waiting area. They could probably smell my arousal too it seemed to me. Sir looked at me intently. He was hungry. Not only for dinner, but he was going to devour this slut tonight, I could tell.

I looked at Miss and watched her eyes quickly jolt over to Sir then back to me. He had turned it on clearly. I felt a light tingling sensation around my clit. Mine too. "Come on, ladies. They are ready to seat us." Sir smiled and followed us as we both followed the host to our table.

While looking at the menu, the toy turned off. I was getting the chicken and shrimp combo with extra veggies, yum. The waiter came to take our orders and as I began to order, I felt the TENS begin, only more intensely. It was more difficult to maintain my composure, but Sir knew I'd do it. He knew he was pitting me and Blair against each other. How much pleasure could she take versus how much pain I could before we lost composure.

After a few minutes of teasing and conversation I frankly don't recall, our chef arrived and repeated our orders. Now it was showtime! I've always loved watching how Hibachi chefs work. They are such performers while also having serious culinary qualifications. But tonight was not too memorable a chef. I guess certain things drown out even the very best of performances. I went to this really cool place of duality in my mind.

* edge ... Edge ... RUIN *

Some part of me was there in the restaurant focusing on the onion volcano, beating rice heart, and flying zucchini. No one would have figured there was a second much more conscious part of me deeply submitting to my husband and his much more deserving girlfriend. She gets all the pleasure. I get all the suffering. That is our cuck dynamic. I am not worthless to them; no, I serve a very important role. It just also happens to be very demeaning, unfair, and unappealing. No, in our story, I would forever be the rising action and she the climax and eventual denouement.

* edge ... Edge ... RUIN *

Salads arrived. Toys turned off. Blair had cum twice at least, and I was beginning to glisten with beads of perspiration upon my forehead. I drank my water. This was a welcomed respite. After salad, Sir resumed his torture. The miso soup arrived. There was no way I wanted hot soup right now. Not a chance.

While my pain and pleasure raged on, our chef prepared our meal and served each of us. It was so much food and so damn good. Before the chef leaves, he cleans off the stove top by lighting the whole thing on fire. Part of it is for show, the big flames, but it also burns the food off quickly and easily so it can be scrubbed off in just a minute or two and be clean for the next use. * edge ... Edge ... RUIN * I am always freaked out by the flame since it's so close to us. Sir knows this.

He used this against Blair and me both. This was Blair's first time seeing Hibachi, so she didn't know it was coming. Sir didn't tell her of course. Instead, he watched and turned both of our devices all the way up as the chef lit the range. Both of us cried out, me in pain, Blair in fear and pleasure. The rest of the table did too, in fear and surprise. Sir turned us back off immediately and just sat there laughing while we both looked at him like he did something horrible. He made us scream in public!

Granted, it was when others were screaming too. No one else knew we had reasons other than the flames themselves. But we did so it felt like the whole world knew. This moment brought Blair and I into a closer bond. Yes, I was low bitch on the totem pole to her, but we were for sure sister subs of Sir.

"Stop glaring, girls. Remember who owns those cunts." He said this so only we could hear, but it again felt like the whole world knew. Blair turned scarlet as I'm certain I did too. I felt my face flush. "Besides, those looks only encourage me to do it again, but pity, there's no more flame to time it with. Hmm. Oh well, guess you two will at least have each other's company, right?"

We both fixed our looks immediately as a knowing and satisfied grin came across Sir's face. I felt myself dripping so much more. I had no choice but to behave. I mean, I am typically well-behaved, but I usually have the ability to choose, but the public play really removed that option, and that was hot.

The rest of the meal was enjoyed with some mild teasing as foreplay for our play later at the house, but mostly we just enjoyed our date together, the three of us.

* bang ...edge ... RUIN *